What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I am glad to see the next section being fleshed out, but it sucks old CE tables dont work anymore :I
Well damn that sucks, I hope someone who knows how CE works can make a new one. Sadly I'm not that knowledgeable with stuff like this.

Ferrousassasin

Reputation score
my anti-virus is detecting the latest build as dangerous, and quarantined it. Is anyone else getting a similar message? And/or have a clean file of the game?

i use Comodo, Malwarebytes, Symantec, and Windows Defender and three of them marked the file as dangerous

nexen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Or y can use "Futa phase" in some situations, opening doors with specifical keyhole. Too bad is just dream and that content already used in game once time. Well depends what creator doing.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I am glad to see the next section being fleshed out, but it sucks old CE tables dont work anymore :I
Well damn that sucks, I hope someone who knows how CE works can make a new one. Sadly I'm not that knowledgeable with stuff like this.
What?
Yes they do, I was using it when the new update came out.
It's this one, right?

Attachments

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What?
Yes they do, I was using it when the new update came out.
It's this one, right?
Mine is from an older post and has a Misc section and an 'old' section, but neither will let me enable stats. I would attach my version but the forum will not let me.

Averuncus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mine is from an older post and has a Misc section and an 'old' section, but neither will let me enable stats. I would attach my version but the forum will not let me.
Strange... My CE Table still works for me.

Make sure there is a save file in your data folder (Game.ini) since the table won't work without it and only try to activate it while being ingame.

I recommend downloading the current version that Untamed just posted since it contains some new stuff in the stats section.
(I gave up on the misc section because it constantly broke and i got tired of fixing it)

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Make sure there is a save file in your data folder (Game.ini) since the table won't work without it and only try to activate it while being ingame.

I recommend downloading the current version that Untamed just posted since it contains some new stuff in the stats section.
(I gave up on the misc section because it constantly broke and i got tired of fixing it)
I tried the CE that untamed uploaded above but the result is the same. all the values are 0 and changing them does nothing. I checked the data folder and the files, nothing is Read Only so that cant be it. I also tried using it on a clean save with a new download and in a different folder but it didnt work.
Another issue I have is that CE tends to softlock for a few seconds whenever I try to enable [stats] and once its done freezing it doesnt show the stats so I have to restart CE and pray that it works this time.
However the issue with the stats has only started with the most recent version of WD.

And in case it matters my specs: Windows 7 Ultimate, AMD Ryzen 2600, 16GB RAM, Asrock MoBo with a B450 chipset and I'm running the game off a normal 7200 rpm HDD.

EDIT: forgot to mention this is the only game where CE freezes whenever I use a.ct file. All my other .ct files cause no issues with CE and their games.
EDIT2: in case it matters, I am using the saves uploaded by hankpwnsyou on page 110 because I lost my saves last year when building my new PC.

Last edited:

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I think you just have to keep restarting CE till you get it working
Otherwise I have no clue, sorry.

zaku2142

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The file is in the Data folder with the .ini save, I restarted CE multiple times trying to re-apply the table (both mine and Untamed's table). I have had this problem before when a newer version of WD was released and my previous fixes of how I got it to work seem to have no effect.

Averuncus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I tried the CE that untamed uploaded above but the result is the same. all the values are 0 and changing them does nothing. I checked the data folder and the files, nothing is Read Only so that cant be it. I also tried using it on a clean save with a new download and in a different folder but it didnt work.
The file is in the Data folder with the .ini save, I restarted CE multiple times trying to re-apply the table (both mine and Untamed's table). I have had this problem before when a newer version of WD was released and my previous fixes of how I got it to work seem to have no effect.
I made a few changes and added the address for air. Hopefully this one works better for you^^

Attachments

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I seem to recall there being fishmen in this game. Where were these enemies again...???

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
A new enemy has been added to the underwater maze: SwampJelly - they spawn from a giant shell? looking thing and can be killed, so far nothing else happens with them, also improved/changed animation while caught by 3 eels.

Actually you're in for a surprise now

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a save past the mosquitos after the tree boss? Can't get past the mosquitos...

kiza_koto

Reputation score
Loving the new eel animation, shame the red one keeps interrupting it
I agree >:^(( I was trying to screen record the whole scene WITHOUT THE RED WORM GETTING IN ON IT HJHSGDDG I got a good recording of it though;; I swear you gotta be so desperate to wanna suck her dick to come flying in that fast holy shit