What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I need a link to download the latest version. Thank you

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Can we get some mermaids or something?

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Last time I remembered that was in his roadmap of a mermaid dominating Nona which will come after the Jellyfish part.
Given that Eluku's planning to add air bubbles (thank fucking god) in the water segment, looks like we're gonna have to get used to the water controls...

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Last time I remembered that was in his roadmap of a mermaid dominating Nona which will come after the Jellyfish part.
Given that Eluku's planning to add air bubbles (thank fucking god) in the water segment, looks like we're gonna have to get used to the water controls...
So I guess that we will have to be doing it sonic style?

MrYellows

Reputation score
Man I was hoping for breast expansion like in Fairy Fighting...
But yikes ouchie ouch.
I didn't know how frustrating it was to reach the damn jellyfish given the red eel instant kills you and "you're basically dead the moment your ovaries get touched"
Woah, what? I’ve been holding out on playing until a good amount of content comes in, but that sounds annoying (and admittedly not odd for this game to do)

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Woah, what? I’ve been holding out on playing until a good amount of content comes in, but that sounds annoying (and admittedly not odd for this game to do)
I don't know what his problem is. The Red eel goes away after one hit, and you can even punch him while under water. So you only have to get a bit to the right and then sink down.
On the other hand, I never have seen the plant boss (The one with the worms, not the tree) , because I can't reach it now matter how hard I try.

kiza_koto

Reputation score
I hope Eluku can incorporate some more urethral action. It was pretty kinky back in Fairy Fighting when Tiki was getting stuffed with eggs from that one bee character.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know what his problem is. The Red eel goes away after one hit, and you can even punch him while under water. So you only have to get a bit to the right and then sink down.
On the other hand, I never have seen the plant boss (The one with the worms, not the tree) , because I can't reach it now matter how hard I try.
Probably due to the fact your level is much higher. It takes quite a few hits for me. (level 7). Reaching the milking plant is easy. It's not hard to avoid the enemies on the way there after you survive the fly gauntlet.

I honestly hope he does a bit more on the water section given that he has good ideas (i'm still upset about how little the breast expansion happened) and doesnt' do much with them.

axmed4555

Reputation score
Plant boss with worms?! What is that???

Nietz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update 190717 was out yesterday.
No new enemies, but eluku put some sort of mechanism that allows Nona to open an door somewhere. It seems it was not yet totaly implemented, but the animation is quite interesting kinda brutal. No spoilers, so go check by yourself.
He also mentioned that it seems that he will give up on putting penis worm in the game, since the forest area has already cleared and the game is now on swamp phase.
Eluku sayd that he will take a rest on the next weekend. Ttherefore next game update will be 7/28

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Plant boss with worms?! What is that???
So before the meat tree that you have to beat before entering the swamp (point of no return) you had to fight the milk nephetemes (Sp) [one time fight. theres a bug(?) where you can refight it if you kill it and then go back to get recaptured by the strawflies) which also involved a scorpion that injects worms into Nona's boobs and then the plant milks Nona while the scorpion fucks her. it's impossible to miss if you're playing the game normally.
map in case you're not sure where it is.
first savepoint after escaping futa village -> locked door (requires the big lickplant to be beaten) -> the penis worms... -> milking flowers -> the glory hole -> savepoint ->lickplants -> big lickplant
(backtrack to locked door) |----> strawflies (getting captured results in you getting sent to lickplant with a golden apple upon successful escape) -> that starfish -> that 4 legged mouth thing -> milk nephetemes -> savepoint -> meat tree -> swamp -> water section (end of game atm)

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A bit outta left field with this, but futanari is my biggest fetish but... I've rarely jerked it to any of the futanari content in Wolf's Dungeon. Even the newest one was hot, but not 'turn on' hot. Fairy Fighting with the Fallen Fairy and Milk Jellyfish were great though, just doesn't do it for me here. So coming from a futa fan, i think the futa is long overdue to be removed and we didn't really need any more.
As a counter-point I've enjoyed pretty much all the futanari content here immensely. I still find it weird that anyone plays his game for the tamer gradient of things as it's definitely not his specialty. Dark fairy in FF was pretty much standard futanari with the exception being the parasite - boring. I can find that kind of futa anywhere. The jellyfish was a bit better because it was a mix of interesting things: transformation into futa, transformation for feeding purposes, and then jellyfish milking. So far all the futanari stuff in Wolf's Dungeon has been unique and mostly interesting and definitely goes beyond standard futa fetish.

yeah imagine if we didn't get a dick and think we were about to be surrounded by cuties only to get random insects/plants/fish shit i wonder why you haven't jerked it to futanari.
I mean, I'm not sure what you were expecting. Like, I think the first enemy is a fat pretty ugly orc and FF has more monstrous/weird shit than not (dark fairy and MAYBE the spirits is about it). This isn't the kind of game to be expecting to find futanari and then think you're going to get vanilla sex with futa on female.

kiza_koto

Reputation score
I wanted so badly for that small cat with white hair to be revenge raped. I still don't think it was enough justice that she was trapped with those metal balls circulating through her body (even though it's a good scene). I wanted her guts to be pulverized by Nona's dick. She didn't appear to like anal too much, so.... rubs hands together;;

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
As a counter-point I've enjoyed pretty much all the futanari content here immensely. I still find it weird that anyone plays his game for the tamer gradient of things as it's definitely not his specialty. Dark fairy in FF was pretty much standard futanari with the exception being the parasite - boring. I can find that kind of futa anywhere. The jellyfish was a bit better because it was a mix of interesting things: transformation into futa, transformation for feeding purposes, and then jellyfish milking. So far all the futanari stuff in Wolf's Dungeon has been unique and mostly interesting and definitely goes beyond standard futa fetish.

I mean, I'm not sure what you were expecting. Like, I think the first enemy is a fat pretty ugly orc and FF has more monstrous/weird shit than not (dark fairy and MAYBE the spirits is about it). This isn't the kind of game to be expecting to find futanari and then think you're going to get vanilla sex with futa on female.
i was thinking i was about to fight my way out of a aggressive Futanari girl village and have them chasing after me while i avoid wildlife.

edit: i honestly would have been fine with that white haired girl reappearing to capture you every so often and you beating her into painful situations.