What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No update this week, but next week's update is being worked on for the time being.

Next week, Mermaid Cummies

Happy to be back :D
I probably speak for all the lurkers like me who watch this thread weekly when I say I'm happy you're back too.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Same. I remember Eluku posting how he wanted a domination mermaid.
Well
We will see when the time comes. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint like the flesh tree.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
This game is built for you to suffer.
I'm glad I don't get much out of Eluku's games or the fetishes they cater to - I don't envy those of you who do.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
This game is built for you to suffer.
I'm glad I don't get much out of Eluku's games or the fetishes they cater to - I don't envy those of you who do.
Cheat Engine is your friend. Nona with maxed out stats noskills everything, except that damned spearcat...

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Am I the only one who thinks Wolf's dungeon isn't very difficult, just frustrating? Most of the game either involves me taking almost no damage or I basically die instantly.
...Maybe it's because i'm only like level 7

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there any save point beyond the red eel thing? or at least a tactic to counter it? that thing quite annoying, it can grab you and you can't escape from it till it done, but then the blue eel will approach you and give gameover right away.
i just want to see the new jellyfish
If you don't get hit by the water strider goo or whatever it is that swells Nona's ovaries, the blue eels don't appear.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Am I the only one who thinks Wolf's dungeon isn't very difficult, just frustrating? Most of the game either involves me taking almost no damage or I basically die instantly.
...Maybe it's because i'm only like level 7
Unfortunately when it comes to H-games, difficulty and frustration are almost universally the same thing. One hit deaths? difficulty. Button mashing sequences? difficulty. Invincible enemies? difficulty. Janky hitboxes? DIFFICULTY.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In an unfortunately large number of games (h and otherwise), the difficulty comes from bad design and mechanics. Clunky controls + insta-death is pretty classic bullshit.

I'm never quite sure where Eluku's stuff falls on that spectrum, though I also usually feel like he's pushing the upper limits of whatever game maker software he's using.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Fairy Fighting had BS because enemies can chain grapple you to death (or worse, instant kill you flat out. I'm looking at you, final boss. At least have the courtesy of letting me skip your animation on your instant kill move)
Wolf's Dungeon struggles with difficulty because practically all the fights involve one of two things:
"Is your erotic meter low? okay as long as you don't get grabbed more than twice you'll be fine"
"Is your erotic meter high? You're boned (literally) because the enemy won't even let you vent safely. You might as well reset."

edit:
I actually think that wolf's dungeon controls are fine actually. I just think the mechanics themselves are flawed, but I play Eluku's games for a good fap so as long as he can deliver on that sort of content (which in my opinion he's lacking in). Please Eluku, take your time if it means more fleshed out H scenes like the licker mother (3 stages of H animation, a minion H animation, and an animated GO scene)

Deathwing9000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone have a save closer to the nearest end? not sure if the mosquito spawn area is the last save point available or there is one past it?

Lemme rephrase this... I got past the mosquitos, the underwater save point but cannot progress due to being unable to pick up the apple to heal... the underwater door keeps killing me as my life is about 1/3rd full.

Nevermind,the apple seems to be bugged took quite a few tries before it actually picked up.

Last edited:

kiza_koto

Reputation score
I have been hoping and praying for mermaids to eventually come up, but not in the way Eluku is trying to use them. He really had me in the first half man.

Deathwing9000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have been hoping and praying for mermaids to eventually come up, but not in the way Eluku is trying to use them. He really had me in the first half man.
Well drowning without anything attached to you brings you to a special Game over scene, so it's possible we may see mermaids coming... there are frogmen so i think this section may be a boss like that or something then after possibly mermaids or (futamaids? since there seems to be a theme of this lately).

However I do hope he brings Eggs into this equation like FairyFight had in some battles, there are lots of possibilities in this area.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
New update [from google translate] for those who will actually DL it:
Update points are ...
-Added a boss room in the underwater area.
・ SwampKING added (provisional version)
-Fixed a bug that the shortcut did not open after unlocking the gimmick
one last addendum from google translate: Apparently Eluku expects Errands(?) next week so I wouldn't hold my breath on an update then.

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This is a save with underwater gate opened.
Took me awhile to beat the jellyfish (They tend to be stuck once they reach 3 total on the map.)

Attachments

Last edited:

MrYellows

Reputation score
Hmmm, for some reason my game wouldn’t overwrite my old save for when I slept in the bed near Gate Key A, and I wanted to keep my level, so apparently deleting the save file and letting the game load a new one upon sleeping again fixed it?

Anyways, I hope as with other people that Eluku takes their time with the Swamp King. I was expecting him to be animated frame by frame like the rest, but I’m sure the new way it’s animated is for a good purpose. Quite interested on how the GO scenes here will play out...as with that spiky object, it looks painful :0

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I wonder what was happening to Eluku, since he got his bike license he start to losing track on his twitter....
And he didn't update this week, I hope he is okay.