What's new

ACT Active Ryona Guro [Eluku] Wolf's Dungeon

MrYellows

Reputation score
I don't know. the GO scene involving the white cat taking Nona to be her sex slave is probably the best fate Nona has right now compared to all other scenarios she could be involved in.
Probably right on that. Much better than getting imprisoned by (heavily-endowed) Orcs, being impaled by rock monsters, getting used as a nursery by worms/Flies/Scorpions and uhhh, well, something something uterus eater.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
The updated part is ...
・ Updated to open shortcut when clear of gimmick A
・ Add gimmick B
・ We adjust appearance speed of jellyfish

From what I can understand from my (short) playtime is the jellyfish spawn slower(?) [you can swim past them if you're quick enough]
Gimmick B is unusuable
and Gimmick A (you ride on it) opens a pathway up.

I can't go any further because Nona suffocates due to lack of oxygen and I don't see any air bubbles anywhere.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel like each new update is just next level down in Made in Abyss

JuJuBee06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So i tend to only download updates every few months, since most things tend to be incremental. The last update I had played I stopped at the save beyond the mosquito section, and now a water area has been added.

The red eel is completely impossible for me to get past. He doesn't attack if you stay on the surface, and killing the water skeeter is pretty easy, but I eventually reach the wall, and know I have to dive down: the problem is he hits nona instantly before I can even attack, and his attack is unescapable, so it means instant game over. How is everyone getting past the red eel? Also, I see discussion about jelly fish, how much further content am I missing if I just give up on ever progressing?

kiza_koto

Reputation score
So, I guess we're not getting another update until Mid-August, as Eluku mentioned in his latest post. He's working on the water gimmick a bit more.

lolwut32

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone has a fresh up to date save file with everything completed?

Peasant

Reputation score
probably to test just the update, however you can find one at the top of page 131

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
There was no update today (yet), but I'm surprised no one mentioned the update from the 12th.

It is broken and doesn't really work much as you get stuck, but the 2nd unlock gimmick has been added.

Eluku goes explaining that the deeper you take it in the more harm caused to Nona and eventually it breaks off."][SPOILER="Eluku goes explaining that the deeper you take it in the more harm caused to Nona and eventually it breaks off.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New update is up. No idea what is new so far.

Dunno if it's new in this version, but you can ride two new objects in the water. How do you climb out of the water, btw? I someone managed it two times, but never since...

edit: Seems the second "ride" option has been implemented, but the next area has not, yet.

Last edited:

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Its seems he was planning the boss battle.
This patch is for the locked gate before boss room. Blue crystal orb that carry in wolf-chan's ass.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Stealth patch note: I think he lowered the jellyfish spawn rates(?) or they're bugged and gets stuck in their spawn point alot.
Thank god too. You can also now be raped by jellyfish while attempting either gimmicks which results in an instant GO (no animation)

I'm quite disappointed with the jellyfish scenes to be honest (they don't even have GO Rape). Felt like he should have put more time with them (I wouldn't have mind waiting another 3 weeks).

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score
There will be no update this week, however i will tell you what i could read from his blog regarding upcoming content:
-He plans on adding a stationary male merman boss that releases giant sperm which targets the protag.
-A new thing thats been revealed is: Mermaids are upon us! Eluku plans to have a mermaid come from the ceiling and stop Protags movements so that the giant sperm can't be avoided.
-Other technical things: Apples will spawn when sleeping in the underwater bed, When entering underwater boss room the entrance will be blocked by plants.
That's all i can remember reading about but summarised... MERMAIDS!

(Also a small request, if anyone here subscribes to Elukus Enty account i'd like to hear about whats he has posted today on there regarding this underwater boss area)

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
is there any save point beyond the red eel thing? or at least a tactic to counter it? that thing quite annoying, it can grab you and you can't escape from it till it done, but then the blue eel will approach you and give gameover right away.
i just want to see the new jellyfish