What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hey guys, looks like thers a lot of activity on FC2 lately, Mugen Ero Posted Bao vs Reimu(nothing new), gettag, posted a video with Lyndis from Fire Emblem(With his updated beat em up character), and some other guy posted loli stuff

xFx[Nayu]
Lyndis
Birdie vs Kotaro
Bao vs Reimu

licher

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does anyone have chun-li from this vid?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
does anyone have chun-li from this vid?
Eh, looks like the basic H-moves for Infinite Chun-li. Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Gettag's Chun-li, while a little outdated, should be good enough for you.

licher

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Eh, looks like the basic H-moves for Infinite Chun-li. Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but Gettag's Chun-li, while a little outdated, should be good enough for you.

thanks, but I'm actually looking for the sf3 chunli instead of the cvs one.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
thanks, but I'm actually looking for the sf3 chunli instead of the cvs one.
Huh. Guess you're right. Looks like that vid's from Mugenero, who obviously never shares his stuff. However, the actual sprite and anim edits were from MSL (MugenSpriteLover). He used to share his characters, until Tumblr started using safe mode and because I don't wanna create a Tumblr just to access pron, I have no idea what's going on, since he hasn't created anything new.

I don't usually do this, but I created a 4Shared folder and uploaded MSL's sf3Chun-li. Looks really blah for H-compat and I dunno why you really want that particular one, but it has the moves in the vid. Sorta as far as I can help you though. :/

licher

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh. Guess you're right. Looks like that vid's from Mugenero, who obviously never shares his stuff. However, the actual sprite and anim edits were from MSL (MugenSpriteLover). He used to share his characters, until Tumblr started using safe mode and because I don't wanna create a Tumblr just to access pron, I have no idea what's going on, since he hasn't created anything new.

I don't usually do this, but I created a 4Shared folder and uploaded MSL's sf3Chun-li. Looks really blah for H-compat and I dunno why you really want that particular one, but it has the moves in the vid. Sorta as far as I can help you though. :/

cheers! just a big fan of chun's sf3 sprite so I'll take whatever there is ATM.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well I don't suppose it hurts to ask, but I'm wondering if anyone knows where to get this version of Akane or Sharlcharot found in this video:

I have a few different versions of Akane, but none of them have the animations where when she's pinned doggystyle and tries to elbow jab the rapist. Also, I don't think I've found ANY H version of Scharl anywhere.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well I don't suppose it hurts to ask, but I'm wondering if anyone knows where to get this version of Akane or Sharlcharot found in this video:

I have a few different versions of Akane, but none of them have the animations where when she's pinned doggystyle and tries to elbow jab the rapist. Also, I don't think I've found ANY H version of Scharl anywhere.
Nope, that's all Mugenero. Out of luck there, unless you can somehow convince him to release all his characters.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I wonder when will people start making those virtual youtubers as mugen characters...

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I don't think he makes the characters himself; he simply browses and choose any new character released by others.
Well, he basically just takes characters that exist already and either adds sprites to them or makes them himself to create anims.
And unless he's mooching off of the Japanese content creators, apparently he also codes both victims and rapers for the non-Bao moves (though that's basically what he's been focusing on, along with the "corruption" versions of those moves). He's been doing it for quite a long time, and he's pretty good at it, obviously based on his videos and commenters. In the past, he's been fairly creative, adding the boob grab mechanic and also using rapers to attack the helper characters.

I personally don't mind it. A little annoying that he doesn't release and just drops out videos, but as long as he doesn't explicitly say he created the characters originally, he can be as selfish as he wants. I just watch his videos that are uploaded once every two-three months, ignore the loli ones, and compare them to my own characters.

ON another topic, Gettag's Sophitia and updates to TOBF and Lyndis are on his patreon. I gotta say, he's been doing a pretty good job at it so far. TOBF is one of my favorite aggressors, and while it does have a few bugs, it's got lots of new features that I love...it's also fairly easy to edit my own characters to make them compatible with TOBF, and vice versa with Gettag's characters to my aggressors. Also appreciate that he details his changes and adds ways for other creators to add compatibility. Oh, and his Sophitia is damn fine. Those boob physics...geez, must've taken quite a while to get those anims right.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Finally managed to log back in, hah. Couldn't figure out the password recovery questions for whatever reason. Even though they were quite easy.
Not having been able to comment on various stuff for the past few months has been frustrating to say the least.

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for being so late. Here's Gettag and Mugen_Ero's vids in HD.

Mugen_Ero

Gettag

Also here are two vids from Aar which aren't all the good , but for some reason he/she locks them to only premium useres which pisses me off.
Aar

The video for Bao vs Elizabeth is horrendously sped up while the audio is playing normally. Not too sure why.
For some reason the HD version is screwed up even while playing on-site. Here's the working SD version

Huh I have been trying to download "Mugen Rape's" videos over on Mega. And I seem to have it a snag. All of their short video's are totally fine. But when I go over and download their large 2gb stuff (only have downloaded the first one and I am limited due to mega's restriction's on downloads.), once it's done and fully downloaded I keep getting a "The file is corrupt." When I attempt to open it with WinRar. Do you need all the other one's or do I need to redownload it again?
I can upload the older vids as seperate files if you guys want, it would just take awhile. Let me know. Also if you want any other person stuff besides Gettad and Mugen_ero stuff uploaded.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I can upload the older vids as seperate files if you guys want, it would just take awhile. Let me know. Also if you want any other person stuff besides Gettad and Mugen_ero stuff uploaded.
Can you upload Horukuati's too?

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can you upload Horukuati's too?
Here you go. :)

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
>Login issues

Ooh that sucks. I'm not big on that futa wip he was working on or whatever poison is, but I know roxy is poison except 100% female and if he makes her victim compat I hope he makes sprites that have all girl parts

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
G'day folks. Just bringing you a message by Gettag today since he's unable to. o 3o

Yeah, I saw that a few days ago and was gonna announce this myself.

Honored he actually looks at this site. I, like Shinkaiser, don't care for futa. And I know it's a lot more work, but I wish he'd stop "improving" existing characters who have compatibility and instead work on characters who have little or no compatibility.
My personal wishlist wouldn't just be characters but instead ideas to be implemented.
--Would love to see rapers actually use the boob-groping anim (Gettag has one of his own, though not implemented, and Mugenero has one).
--I've only ever seen Tifa, as a playable mugen victim, have a tittyfuck anim, so victim sprites and a raper to use them would be cool.
--Tower really needs a KO finisher, which could be implemented fairly easily IMO, and it also has a few bugs to fix.
--Lastly, would appreciate improvements to Dongwhan and Bao, since they're boring as rapers and completely useless when the AI uses them.

If Gettag is truly reading this, every time he releases a character, I take it for a few days and modify it to work with all the other rapers (Abaoker, Mino, Kuro, etc). It doesn't seem like much, but it's an incredible amount of work, especially because Mino itself needs over a dozen (x 3-4 = 40ish) anims to be "reasonably" compatible for a single victim character (not factoring in adding sounds, coding, and spriting to make those characters compatible). I also love to make non-Gettag characters compatible with his rapers (mostly Tower) too, so that takes a while as well. And lastly, I've been tinkering with things like adding KO CG pics and whatnot. I can't really do much since I don't sprite nor know how to code, but it keeps me busy. Sooo...the point of me saying all this is to tell Gettag that I really do appreciate his work. Probably not good enough or committed enough to collab with him, but I'd like it if he could hop on here once in while (if he fixes his login problems) to talk to us. That's something we never got from guys like mugenero.

Anyway, just wishful thinking...

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Personally, I'm not all too familiar with Gettag's work, so I'm not sure which characters he's done. In fact, I don't really follow anyone. It's just that if I'm interested in seeing if a character is in Mugen, I search Mugen Archive and never really pay attention who created which character.