What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

joshjosh1985

Reputation score
Speaking of Chengzi, where can I find his videos? I saw that his Iwara account got deleted videos

Reputation score
Speaking of Chengzi, where can I find his videos? I saw that his Iwara account got deleted videos
Chengzi has an account on Bilibili, and there will be a link in the introduction of each video on the account. The videos he posts are all on Baidu Netdisk.https://space.bilibili.com/58214212

I couldn't find a single link in it, what do you want salvage for?

Can anyone help me find Bao, the character in this video?

Frosted Pain

Reputation score
Chengzi has an account on Bilibili, and there will be a link in the introduction of each video on the account. The videos he posts are all on Baidu Netdisk.https://space.bilibili.com/58214212

I couldn't find a single link in it, what do you want salvage for?

Can anyone help me find Bao, the character in this video?

Oops, that's MugenEro, so the answer is no. You cannot find his Bao.

Also that's still Baidu. I can't access the stuff from Baidu. ...Hence why i asked

Licoco

Reputation score
Ok insane longshot here, I'm looking for a really old Japanese character that was sold online as part of a game (a MUGEN compilation, really) that the creator made.

Nyapamaster's Mai

You may remember this is the same guy who made the really high resolution Bison, Athena, Leona, and Karin, all with NSFW content. This is part of the same series. As far as I can see the website where all this was advertised has been down since 7-8 years ago, the email address listed doesn't respond to emails, I can't find any search results, and I've even tried asking around on the Japanese sites. All this made more complicated by the fact that someone would've had to have been willing to actually pay money for this stuff back then...

The "cover" of it looks like this 1714333983856.jpeg .

I've actually found some partial files of a few characters included in the only thing in the series still up for sale on the internet, which is at and by looking through the code I can tell the base of the character is M.M.R.'s Mai00. Does anyone happen to know of any hentai mais based on M.M.R.'s as a base? I'm trying to like reverse engineer what the closest base for this thing actually is.

Unrelated separate request, does anyone have the supposed 18+ version of AAZE's Mikisa Asamiya? There's a locked page in mugenarchive that I can't access .

Thanks in advance for anyone who knows anything, I know this is a long shot.

realBibbel

Reputation score
New here, found a mugen build from chengzi259, but don't have a baidu account, anybody here have one to check it with? (link below for those curious)

Turns out I was wrong on this, but this might end up going somewhere given I found this in said file (not sure where you'd have to go to find these though, maybe their bilibili account or something? not sure)

(brief update to this while its posting, may have found something here (this says it's a 15Gb file so there HAS to be something in here) code is g4nv and the password is 440

Attachments

Last edited:

gilby3

Reputation score
Turns out I was wrong on this, but this might end up going somewhere given I found this in said file (not sure where you'd have to go to find these though, maybe their bilibili account or something? not sure)

(brief update to this while its posting, may have found something here (this says it's a 15Gb file so there HAS to be something in here) code is g4nv and the password is 440
Hello, lurker here. Is there anyway to get this download without a baidu account?

Frosted Pain

Reputation score
I don't think so, no.
You'd have to get someone to give it to you. (Please do)

I was blatantly wrong, oops. But i did forget how to do it

Though it would still be handy for you to put this here, if you do download it

Last edited: