What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Ricky

Reputation score
Ah I messed up does anyone has the latest Iari_R?

FuchiJam

Reputation score
Sorry to be "that guy", but I've been looking for the Birdie in this video:
I already got the Iari because I looked it up in the ryonamugen forum and got the password. But I didn't get the password for him, even though I translated the entire thread, and I also tried "ryona2".
So I can only ask now. Does anyone knows it?
Edit: Never mind, I got it

where can I get the Iari?

barnaclebill

Reputation score
Here is a reupload of the last version of Iari I had, I do not know if it was the latest before the uploader expired:
Bumping this link for people looking for Iari real fast.

EDIT: Was blocked by ToS, sorry.
EDIT Addition:
To get the current Iari from MugenRyona, go to the MugenRyona Uploader, go to Page 6, click "mugenryona2926" next to "Iari_R", and type "iari17" as the password, then click the blue Japanese word in the short Japanese sentence

Last edited:

Ricky

Reputation score
Terms of Service also the iari from page 6 is missing the brian fingering and some other birdie stuff

Last edited:

gilby3

Reputation score
Is there proper etiquette for posting self made edits? Like permissions to edit a character someone else made

thefrapplejuice

Reputation score
Terms of Service also the iari from page 6 is missing the brian fingering and some other birdie stuff
The .zip and .rar I tried uploading for the specific Iari is at over 8mb, which I suppose is too large for the file uploader here. However, during the Feb. 2024 scare on mugenryona's uploader when that site was down and a backup was indefinite, I did upload it to a western fanmade backup upload site at

This one prioritized Kuromaru_choke (usually named Kuromaru_plus) compatability, but also had added Brian fondling and fingering compatibility. More precisely the Japanese Brian from MugenRyona with 6 aggressor positions over the 4 you see on most other sites.

edit: Above, I linked directly to the download link, but you can find it on the main western backup site at if you want to select the download link from there instead.

Brian_Command_ENG.png

additional edit: it also works with various birdies: including Birdie with Kuromaru, Mr. Vodka's Birdie, and all other notable versions.

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The mugenryona uploader is still inaccessible I see, did it just get taken down completely, or is there something else going on with it?

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is there proper etiquette for posting self made edits? Like permissions to edit a character someone else made
I would say if it is someones OC that they made the sprites themselves then yes ask but if just someones edit of a character from a real video game that was released then just go for it. It all depends how much original work is in it IG

gilby3

Reputation score
I would say if it is someones OC that they made the sprites themselves then yes ask but if just someones edit of a character from a real video game that was released then just go for it. It all depends how much original work is in it IG
Thanks! Kinda related tho, I'm making a victim version of Type Lumina Mash, but she doesn't have hit grunts (or if she is, it's barely audible) during her animations. What exactly do I need to add to trigger sound effects during her animations? I'm not familiar with mugen and frankly I don't think I have time to commit to more than editing sprites so thanks to anyone that can answer
And if anyone asks, Mash has doggy, mating press, and full nelson currently

Edit: Oddly enough, Minotaur 1.1 actually initiates sound, so now I'm more confused

Last edited:

barnaclebill

Reputation score
You have to add a "PlaySnd" trigger, and code it to play during the "receiving" part of her sex animations in the .cns file her sex animation coding is. It could maybe help to look at PlaySnd triggers in other similar edits to get an idea of how they work.