What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Mogotke

Reputation score
Hi, can anyone open the uploader page of ryona website? I keep getting 403 error
It's currently down, imageboard still up, there's talks about it over there. Granted, it's in japanese.
how do I fix it? I don't know how to write code :) Well if you're willing to show me the code needed to fix it.. and where in the coding is it?
If I recall correctly, that's a palette thing going on.
If you're trying from Fighter Factory, you'll want to switch this to 1,2,3,4 in her .def file.
1707935731927.png
Otherwise, just use another palette when picking her in the character select.

superngus

Reputation score
It's currently down, imageboard still up, there's talks about it over there. Granted, it's in japanese.

If you're trying from Fighter Factory, you'll want to switch this to 1,2,3,4 in her .def file.
View attachment 49539
thank you for your reply.
I have another question, is anyone know how to go to the mugen archive ? I remember 2 year ago I still can go to that website, now I got banned:ROFLMAO:. even I use vpn or anonymous didnt fix it.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Replace the original file with the attach file " Iari_-3.cns "
and you will be able to grab her with no issues. Of course, this heavily reduce the Spam and AI is playing a little stupid too
Swell that worked. I don't mind it though.

View attachment 49539
What do you mean by palette thing going on? I followed the 1,2,3,4 fix and it didn't work the other palette color versions of Iari still remains ungrabbable. Only her default white color palette can be grabbed now. Is it fixable or is her creator still trying to fix it?

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Swell that worked. I don't mind it though.

What do you mean by palette thing going on? I followed the 1,2,3,4 fix and it didn't work the other palette color versions of Iari still remains ungrabbable. Only her default white color palette can be grabbed now. Is it fixable or is her creator still trying to fix it?
There you go! Should work perfectly for all Palette, and any aggressive should be able to grab her now.

As I said before, terrible coding and over protected too lol took some time away to find the source

How to:
Drag and drop those files into the original files and hit/click yes to override it.

Attachments

Last edited:

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
I dont know if anyone here can help, but is there a way to remove Riesbyfe_Eclipse super armor? The only moves work on her are throws.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There you go! Should work perfectly for all Palette, and any aggressive should be able to grab her now.

As I said before, terrible coding and over protected too lol took some time away to find the source

How to:
Drag and drop those files into the original files and hit/click yes to override it.
Awesome thanks XD She's almost fully functional now. Some positions with Minotaur is basically her floating above Minotaur and then one of her legs will glitch out when a dog grab her for side missionary but I'm happy enough with that. lol

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Awesome thanks XD She's almost fully functional now. Some positions with Minotaur is basically her floating above Minotaur and then one of her legs will glitch out when a dog grab her for side missionary but I'm happy enough with that. lol
Most likely you might need to edit the animation of hers. Hard to say because every character has their own issues, especially with alignments lol

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
hey i just noticed someone uploaded samus gettag on that mugenryona site on july 16th 2023. He uploaded that and made an comment over some guy named Migue84 needs to stop uploading real life pron onto hentaimugen site because that site is not for that use.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
thank you for your reply.
I have another question, is anyone know how to go to the mugen archive ? I remember 2 year ago I still can go to that website, now I got banned:ROFLMAO:. even I use vpn or anonymous didnt fix it.
the site sucks anyway, they removed a lot of characters, and deleted all the Aggressor characters.
I uploaded a mugen with over a 100 characters, has Aggressors at the top. female victims in the middle, bottom characters are yaoi characters that work with DDC. And the other bottom characters dont work with DDC but will work with Talbain, Ryu, Hulk, or Kim.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the site sucks anyway, they removed a lot of characters, and deleted all the Aggressor characters.
I uploaded a mugen with over a 100 characters, has Aggressors at the top. female victims in the middle, bottom characters are yaoi characters that work with DDC. And the other bottom characters dont work with DDC but will work with Talbain, Ryu, Hulk, or Kim.
I'll check it out and the characters isn't actually deleted but rather, locked away waiting for a new moderator to check the characters before restoring them to the forum. I found this out on the other forum from that one ken? guy on hentai char mugen forum I don't know I don't keep track of male characters :(. I just vaguely remember his avatar. He said he could do it and get the characters restored but he doesn't want to because he's really angry at hentaicharmugen forum guy I think this is 2 years ago so my memory is bit vague.

The story is that someone keeps on uploading character edits and they get approved but when he upload his own character onto the forum, and his edits gets refused because there's some kind of data copied but i think the one who uploaded copied the data from someone else and got approved because simply it was first to be uploaded even when it wasn't his original work. So ken guy put in more effort trying to get approved and always got refused so he got angry.

The chief problem is that the owner of hentaicharmugen forum only checks in like maybe once a year. Then who the hell approves the characters uploaded idk man.

That's all I know before the forums became too buggy and I had problems logging in.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
I mean they had the links up for aggressors and yaoi, makes no sense just to remove the links. And in the edits, it says who made the edit. Might be the site is so old, people are just to lazy to fix it

barnaclebill

Reputation score
I actually have a question of my own. Am I misremembering that there is a nude Blair Dame from Street Fighter EX character? I could have sworn this exists, but I do not have it in my collection, nor on any NSFW Mugen char site I tried either. I do not mean the Samus Aran character that shares sprites with her either.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
I dont remember there ever being a nude Blair Dame, I mean she's already nude when she has sex

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
The only place that might have it is here, but i dont feel like checking 138 pages download password is ryona2

only other place might have it is svs comics, they have some mugen downloads

mrpoppit

Reputation score
hello, I'm trying to rebuild my mugen roster and I'm looking for decent kuromaru_choke or similar kuromaru compatible victims, is there a good resource to search for them?