What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Alexanteri.Fi

Reputation score
Here is a reupload of the last version of Iari I had, I do not know if it was the latest before the uploader expired:
Ah dang it, it says the file was blocked for violation of TOS. I guess I wasnt fast enough.

on the internet wayback machine version you can get some stuff but not sure how up to date it is
Ok Ill try to find it somewhere thanks. I didnt think the wayback machine would even work in this case tbh.

I managed to find some Iari but its not letting me download it for some reason. I tried both Iari17、イアリ17,いあり17 but it didnt really work so I dont know. Also im not sure how the password checker is even supposed to work so no luck there.

Last edited:

thefrapplejuice

Reputation score
Ah dang it, it says the file was blocked for violation of TOS. I guess I wasnt fast enough.

Ok Ill try to find it somewhere thanks. I didnt think the wayback machine would even work in this case tbh.

I managed to find some Iari but its not letting me download it for some reason. I tried both Iari17、イアリ17,いあり17 but it didnt really work so I dont know. Also im not sure how the password checker is even supposed to work so no luck there.
this tutorial worked for me in a sort of patchwork recovery of the file removed from mediafire.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Here is a reupload of the last version of Iari I had, I do not know if it was the latest before the uploader expired:
I gotta ask, do she have some kind of guard against being grabbed? Because I"m trying to grab her and its just getting bounced off.

barnaclebill

Reputation score
Which character are you using? I never tried that version I uploaded, but will test if you're able to tell me who causes it.

Alexanteri.Fi

Reputation score
Mediafire blocks redirects from ulmf. You need to manually copy the link and paste it into the url bar.
this tutorial worked for me in a sort of patchwork recovery of the file removed from mediafire.
Cheers I got it.

Which character are you using? I never tried that version I uploaded, but will test if you're able to tell me who causes it.
Thanks for Iari mate.
Would you mind sharing the Kuromaru/Birdie/Mino version(s) that are compatible with that Iari, I seem to have ones that are not really compatible with her (or not fully it looks like since a lot of sprites are broken for her and only some few attacks work).

barnaclebill

Reputation score
I am very sorry, I don't have any of the 3 of those guys, but I have at least 4 versions of MugenRyona's Iari edit. Does she "bounce out" for every aggressor you try? I could share the other Iaris that might not have that feature in them.

Alexanteri.Fi

Reputation score
I am very sorry, I don't have any of the 3 of those guys, but I have at least 4 versions of MugenRyona's Iari edit. Does she "bounce out" for every aggressor you try? I could share the other Iaris that might not have that feature in them.
That's alright, thanks for the help anyway. Im pretty sure most Iari's from mugenryona have the same sprite indexes so if its broken on one It will be broken on all of them.
If anybody has a Kuromaru compatible with that Iari or knows where to find them lmk.
Also there is a " [パス設定] Birdie_with_kuromaru " zip file on the second page of the internet archived mugenryona uploader, but ya cant download it without a password and I dont know one so if anybody knows the pass for that, it would be appreciated as well.

Alexanteri.Fi

Reputation score
these two are compatible with iari also uploading my own version of iari cuz i don't remember when or where the fuck i got them either lol
Thanks a bunch. Looks like a japanese version of Brian, pretty cool indeed. And this kuro is compatible too with both your and barnaclebill's Iari.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well I tried that Iari, she bounces off every single aggressor or any kind of throw move actually. So I tried playing her so that version you shared turned out to be a female aggressor that can violate her opponents. Although being immune to every kind of throw move is quite kinda broken.... I just didn't know how broken it was until now. Basically neutralizes every single other aggressors that I know of without doing anything.

Mizulugu

Reputation score
Well I tried that Iari, she bounces off every single aggressor or any kind of throw move actually. So I tried playing her so that version you shared turned out to be a female aggressor that can violate her opponents. Although being immune to every kind of throw move is quite kinda broken.... I just didn't know how broken it was until now. Basically neutralizes every single other aggressors that I know of without doing anything.
Not really, if you look inside the "broken avoid grab". You can see, that the coding was made terrible, and I'm only assuming this as a way to "avoid being raped" by other aggressive. Just my opinion from viewing the code segment.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Not really, if you look inside the "broken avoid grab". You can see, that the coding was made terrible, and I'm only assuming this as a way to "avoid being raped" by other aggressive. Just my opinion from viewing the code segment.
how do I fix it? I don't know how to write code :) Well if you're willing to show me the code needed to fix it.. and where in the coding is it?

Mizulugu

Reputation score
how do I fix it? I don't know how to write code :) Well if you're willing to show me the code needed to fix it.. and where in the coding is it?
Replace the original file with the attach file " Iari_-3.cns "
and you will be able to grab her with no issues. Of course, this heavily reduce the Spam and AI is playing a little stupid too

Attachments

truiopnon

Reputation score
Any reupload of that latest iari? The mediafire link wont give a key for the workaround to work unfortunately.

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
I guess theres a new Android 21 hentai mugen character, but im always disappointed she is naked during sex. It's like if you are going to make a hentai mugen character, why not wait till you make the character naked during sex?