What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Can you guys recommend me a good channel to check some missions/dailys??
I'm currently on the 20+ char missions,I can finish most of them but there is always 1 or 2 monsters that get away
One more thing,I got 2 of the same plat valkyrie,thetis.What should I do with the second copy?

Thanks.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"Low cost battle" challenge seems like the way to go early for leveling your silvers. 1 Stamina, silver fairy drop. Does it make sense to just run that for a while? What other maps drop silver fairies and when do gold fairies appear?

Also, thanks for the unit updates in the first post clavat!

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i got my first themis. she is a princess. how exactly do i use her strategically? she is a bit stronger and more hp then katie, but she only blocks 1 unit. is that her role, 1v1 brawler? kinda like the MC, but better?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Low cost battle" challenge seems like the way to go early for leveling your silvers. 1 Stamina, silver fairy drop. Does it make sense to just run that for a while? What other maps drop silver fairies and when do gold fairies appear?

Also, thanks for the unit updates in the first post clavat!

Earliest I've seen gold on is map called Men's Battle, which is a 2 stamina map. Should be the 17th map if I counted right.

I think you might be able to get it on Toxic Swamp 2 also, but I didn't find one so it's still just a ? box for me. Hi-speed Battle is for sure silver though.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can you guys recommend me a good channel to check some missions/dailys??
I'm currently on the 20+ char missions,I can finish most of them but there is always 1 or 2 monsters that get away
One more thing,I got 2 of the same plat valkyrie,thetis.What should I do with the second copy?

Thanks.
Use one of the Japanese wikis for videos:

Most strategy videos are on Japanese service 'Nico Video' where you need to be logged in to watch. There are some strategies on YT as well. I especially recommend Nasu Games (for events and dailies, I don't think story missions are covered)

As for double Thetis (wtb your luck) I would keep both for the time being. You want to 50CC one of them (your main) and 30CC the other. That is because Thetis changes skill on CC, so you want the copy to be CCed before feeding her. But right now as strong units are sparse, you will have good use for 2 strong duelers.

Low cost battle is the best map to farm for silver fairies. It also builds up your affection items stockpile. It makes a lot of sense to farm it.

so i got my first themis. she is a princess. how exactly do i use her strategically? she is a bit stronger and more hp then katie, but she only blocks 1 unit. is that her role, 1v1 brawler? kinda like the MC, but better?
Princess class special feature is that they do magic attack. That means they bypass defense, like witches do. They are great for dueling heavy armored targets, such as black armors.

Earliest I've seen gold on is map called Men's Battle, which is a 2 stamina map. Should be the 17th map if I counted right.
If you want to farm gold fairies, try to push for Huge Enemies (final 2 stamina map), which is the best challenge map to farm for them.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can confirm toxic swamp has silver fairy. just cleared it.

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just cleared all men battle had to use all my extra Crave's to finish it off but i got a Fairy :D!

now i just need to level Katie 20 more times to CC her.

the sad thing? i havent done it on DMM.....

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can confirm toxic swamp has silver fairy. just cleared it.
Toxic Swamp 1 or 2? I was talking about 2 in my post but forgot to specify.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does the title bonus apply to everyone? Or just the MC?

I played up to now without looking at title change lol -.-

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

MC only.

Taken from the How to Play section.

Titles
When your player rank increases, you’ll get new titles to append to your name. The title has an effect that will power up your main character's unit. The ability that gets powered up will depend on the title.
You can change your title from the Other menu, or by selecting your name from the status bar.

arisato minato

Reputation score

Lol Aigis is not LoV you dont get something like a Win stick and gatcha rolls are really shitty in Aigis so dont waste all your Crystals on it.
There is something wrong.

Premium summon in Aigis is a honey trap. Yes, that part is correct.

But every Black unit is a win stick, the only question is which win stick you want.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There also title that give your MC Morale skill
This skill boost everyone i map their atk def by %..
Ex: hero title give 10% atk def to all deployed unit + using ur unit skill again will boost even more (my Cypria already hiting 458 atk with asasin II), of coz this mean you need to deploy ur MC.. but again MC is 1 of the best duelist with cheap cost so why not :D

Really wish can go to dessert map already but these 28 then 29 charisma map -.- DAMIT !!
I seriusly miss my plat black unit in JP aigis now :( no luck on gacha in nutaku

evilmonk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I cannot believe my luck. I got my referrals done and did 4 draws with the Crystals. This is what I got

Attachments

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone wanna join me farm pastrol gate until death then use all those money to do the 2000G gacha roll...
Even the 1 in JP sever able to get black iris *despreate now with all these ppl and their luck :( *

arisato minato

Reputation score

I cannot believe my luck. I got my referrals done and did 4 draws with the Crystals. This is what I got
2 out of 4 are some of the best unit in game.

Black Valkyrie Kurrisa is a broken duelist.

Platinum Soldier has Reinforcement IV.

You should be happy.

Anyone wanna join me farm pastrol gate until death then use all those money to do the 2000G gacha roll...
Even the 1 in JP sever able to get black iris *despreate now with all these ppl and their luck *
You should spent gold on improving your team first. I only got to this stage after almost one year of non stop playing Aigis. Gold get from Pastoreal Gate is used to help you remedy the lost from level up your unit only until you can safely do high tier Monday daily.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should spent gold on improving your team first. I only got to this stage after almost one year of non stop playing Aigis. Gold get from Pastoreal Gate is used to help you remedy the lost from level up your unit only until you can safely do high tier Monday daily.
Yup thats the plan 2 of my gold unit is already on lvl 40 with less than 69 exp tnl (just need platinum armor to lvl 50 then CC them).
Note to new player: CC Ranged class - archer / healer etc will increase their area range.

Monday definitely gonna get alot money from those gold armor as well, but you got any info whats the drop chance on platinum armor for lower tier :confused:

Wankyudo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, I have a bit of a question. For some weird reason my luck ended up getting me three black Witch Desparas back-to-back-to-back. Should I be raising all three of them?

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well I just got 1 star in the story mission "Castle Retake" and I can confirm that dessert maps are still not in game.

For anyone that want to try I based my strategie with this video

My level is 38 and most of my silver are 40% in affection and with lv30. The bronze archer with only lv 30 was able to kill all the goblins.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I just got 1 star in the story mission "Castle Retake" and I can confirm that dessert maps are still not in game.

For anyone that want to try I based my strategie with this video

My level is 38 and most of my silver are 40% in affection and with lv30. The bronze archer with only lv 30 was able to kill all the goblins.
wait wait wait..... So thats pretty much all the content we have right now ?
Now i totaly want to demand nutaku to add more stuff or event for more objective
Btw nice video strat :D specialy i dunt see any high star unit (not even platinum)