What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Currently dmm has a one free premium roll for 10 day. And a guaranteed black on 33rd or 34th, meaning this month you can get a black if you roll 115-120 sc or 23-24 times and the 2 black tickets with option to buy one more.
Guaranteed Black at 33'th at worst possible scenario

Yesterday sample
Main Account got Silver , Platinum Number goes down to 9 from 10 - Black Number goes down from 33 to 32
Alt Account got Platinum , Platinum Number stays at 10 - Black Number goes down from 33 to 32

Today sample
Main Account got Silver , Platinum Number goes down to 8 from 9 - Black Number goes down from 32 to 31
Alt Account got Silver , Platinum Number goes down to 9 from 10 - Black Number goes down from 32 to 31

So it seems if You got a Black at 7'th roll , it will reset to 33 again. Or if You have a Black at 25'th , it will reset to 33 again
Otherwise , when My Alt got Platinum. It should goes down to 9 instead....

Not the way I imagined before. But yeah something like this it seems (CMIIW)

Last edited:

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I didn't get any email about armor blitz and I didn't get banned either. Weird. And the new event girl is actually hot unlike the last event.. I might actually come back for armor blitz and the fact that I wasn't banned.

At this point I"m just plain confused.
Did your dispute actually work tho? If you didn't get your money back, they have no reason to ban you.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Its quite possible they haven't run the chargeback vs the user tied to it yet. I feel like Nutaku probably doesn't have as robust a system as say Sony on PSN.

Alternatively they may just be ignoring Aigis chargebacks and taking it at a loss.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I got my money back.
But you technically buy Nutacoins, not SC in Aigis.
So how did that work? Dind-dong account banned on Nutaku? I'm still playing FKG and Kamihime there.
So anyone else get the email about "rewards for Aigis players"? Because I did and the "rewards" for Armor Blitz are rather pathetic tbh. A minuscule amount of resources, 3 units, and one 4* emblem. I said before I've already moved to dmm, but to see this makes me feel kind of insulted.
That can't be it... then again, it is fucking Nutaku. I guess hoping for some rewards in FKG is pointless.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What the fuck? I haven't been very active lately so I'm really late to this but this feels like it came out of nowhere. RIP

I don't really want to backtrack, so sorry if it's been answered but was there any real reason given why this is happening? Can only imagine nutaku fucked up somehow as usual.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ They said devs dropped the game so they have no choice but to dump it too. Ish

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone else going to try and play the English version up until it shuts down? I probably will. After all, even now I've only beat the first of the magic city maps.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ They said devs dropped the game so they have no choice but to dump it too. Ish
Devs dropped a game that's still up and kicking in DMM. Right. I knew it was a mistake to waste time on the Nutaku version.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Looks like the nutaku version dies tommorrow. Enjoy your waifus before they are lost in the internet.
On a side note, isn't there a webpage that has all the english scenes recorded? If it exists can somebody post a link?

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I think there was an attempt to record all the english scenes on the Harem Battle Club forum, but I haven't had a good look at it yet. I think the project/project head's called "AigisArk".

I've, rather stupidly put the Magic City missons off until the last minute, despite not being busy, for reasons that quite escape me.

Also, this is probably a bit late, if you go to the blog post on the English aigis wiki about switching to DMM/a dump of the games assets, someone called Illumini9 has a post in the comments section about saving the data that kept track of all of your units, their exact amount of EXP, affection etc. It probably isn't much use for anyone, but could make for a nice memento.

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Shame it's going down tomorrow. I was hoping they would change their mind, I guess not.

I started over on DMM about a month and a half ago. Currently level 120 with 5 gacha blacks, so doing pretty well. Got 27 stars on the current event and managed to clear all maps on last 2 revivals, waiting for next 1.5x TC drops day to finish current 1. I do recommend giving it a go if you haven't already. The wiki makes navigating the new menus easy enough, and Petite Sour translates the events on his patreon. New gacha system makes getting units much easier, especially with all the SC from login events, actual events, revivals and all the story. If you get stuck on an event, mission guides are put up usually first day. I think people might be surprised how much they enjoy it.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Looks like the nutaku version dies tommorrow. Enjoy your waifus before they are lost in the internet.
On a side note, isn't there a webpage that has all the english scenes recorded? If it exists can somebody post a link?

MSP

Lurker
Reputation score
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.
Ive wasted enough money on this version to have a perfect min costed dark knight. This isn't the first time a game I heavily invested in got canned, I can only really blame myself for being stupid enough to give Nutaku any of my money in the first place.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I gave nutaku fifty and got Amanda, didn't manage to get her to AW for her kitty version, and closure give-up rolls gave me a Nanaly, wish I got them on Dmm.
Foreign on line games always have that axe hovering over. Glad I jumped over a month after I started playing Nutaku version, although I've dropped quite a bit on DMM, no where near whales but substantial enough to regret life's choices.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Just closed my Nutaku account. So wanted to leave a final farewell here. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks and Goodbye.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm closing mine too, zero efforts to transfer our accounts to DMM means they don't give any respect to us.I'm not playing Kamihime since this announcement, why put money there that will be eventually lost again? If they couldn't make Aigis profiable like it is on DMM will not be any other game lasting there for much time except by the ones with cheap foreign artists.