What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

yeah... I'm fucked up really, thx for guides guys, seems i'm need to roll on new acc until it's too late, hope nutaku will not ban me for using one acc for lov and one for aigis :D (anyway didn't find any info in terms of use about it >_>)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah... I'm fucked up really, thx for guides guys, seems i'm need to roll on new acc until it's too late, hope nutaku will not ban me for using one acc for lov and one for aigis :D (anyway didn't find any info in terms of use about it >_>)
Don't get too despreate again this game is slow progress...
Don't even think i must at least have 1 black star like that benar WTF she the best asasin in the game *jealous*

As we all said silver char can become really strong and a higher quality character will use alot more cost to deploy. For this reason even end game not everyone use a full stack of black char.

As for me i think im gonna focus more in english ver i probably go to jp to use the stamina only, NOW all i pray is all the update please don't left us too much far behind >.<

Last edited:

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well, i really fed already alot silvers to each other cause thought it's like LoV where you need fully maximize your card before evolve it to get maximum profit :D, well it's only the start and i lost only like half a day, gonna catch up soon :3

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

images posted.....

please dont hate me for the troll im sure every newbie will eventually fall for that :D

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I have 3 copies of Archer Soma. I fed her one clone to reduce deployment cost, and I'm saving the other for burning when I promote her at level 30+. Should I have saved both the clones for promotion fodder?

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I dont use my silvers for cost reduction until i get a lot of them, like in the jp version u can farm archer Daniela in the event maps, so i got alot of her so i can cc all my archers with her spar units and then i use the rest for cost reduction, but thats my way of playing.

To bad we dont get units as lvl rewards, like in the jp version.

Last edited:
OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I have 3 copies of Archer Soma. I fed her one clone to reduce deployment cost, and I'm saving the other for burning when I promote her at level 30+. Should I have saved both the clones for promotion fodder?
its preferable because a lot of platinum units require a lot of silvr units to CC...

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dam i took the bait and do 3rd premium summon guess wat i got ?
Iris - Iris - Iris....... Yes i know i used her alot she part of my main team but 3 of them ? :confused:

Edit: Yup they did remove the loli character - 3rd urgent mission suppose to be witch Nenya become Calliope

Last edited:

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Apparently Aigis takes up 15-20% of my processer power and 10% of my RAM to run while just viewing the lobby.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Apparently Aigis takes up 15-20% of my processer power and 10% of my RAM to run while just viewing the lobby.
It is a same problem with Original Aigis too. Basically, this game very RAM taxing game running on Chrome which is a RAM taxing browser.

@glacier: All of these below units are used in almost every Class Changed and Awakening.

Soldier
Rogue
Archer
Priest/Priestess
Witch
Mage
Heavy Armor

So save at least 2 copies of each unit so you do not ran into situation that you ran out of material for unit that you want to class change.

Platinum units and Black units are game breakers but they are also very expensive for new player. Even if you roll a platinum or black unit from gatch i suggest that you should focus on level up your silver units first.

PogChamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is a same problem with Original Aigis too. Basically, this game very RAM taxing game running on Chrome which is a RAM taxing browser.

@glacier: All of these below units are used in almost every Class Changed and Awakening.

Soldier
Rogue
Archer
Priest/Priestess
Witch
Mage
Heavy Armor

So save at least 2 copies of each unit so you do not ran into situation that you ran out of material for unit that you want to class change.

Platinum units and Black units are game breakers but they are also very expensive for new player. Even if you roll a platinum or black unit from gatch i suggest that you should focus on level up your silver units first.
I just got 2 golds from gach, Themis and Bernice. I've been leveling them with all my other silvers/golds. They're roughly the same levels right now (10-11, one of my silver archer's are 16).
Should I be leveling up my silver mages/archers (range damage dealers) first? I've been kind of leveling up the gold's a bit more than the silvers (Average gold levels are roughly 15-16), but I'll switch it around if it's better/more efficient.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just got 2 golds from gach, Themis and Bernice. I've been leveling them with all my other silvers/golds. They're roughly the same levels right now (10-11, one of my silver archer's are 16).
Should I be leveling up my silver mages/archers (range damage dealers) first? I've been kind of leveling up the gold's a bit more than the silvers (Average gold levels are roughly 15-16), but I'll switch it around if it's better/more efficient.
You are like me when i first start Aigis, pulled out Themis and Bernice :D

Themis is a princess, and in this game Princess is awesome class, they are melee class that deal magical damage ( except for Dragon Slayer Princess Claudia which deal TRUE damage) so they are very helpful with cutting down heavy armor.

Bernice is a go to HA. She has overall good stats ( which is very important), good skill that make her even tankier.

This is taken from the Original Aigis guide and IMO still apply to any new player.

For silvers, if you don't have any characters you actually like, go for CC'd healer, heavy armor, and mage as your first priorities
So base on this i would suggest you invest on healer first, since you are new player, you should stick to Rural gate ( Mission 12 charisma map) and farm their untill at least lv 68 when you got the Savior title for the prince.

More in-depth newbie guide, credit for exkale
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=603000&postcount=3643

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes mage is important for splash dmg and most of all ignore def to kill those heavy armor mob coming.
Atm im stuck at mission "Return to ruins" cuz soo many *black* heavy armor coming trough. Really wish i have gold + platinum HA atm *already 2x lv 20 Valerie*:(
For archer im not a really fan of them, but again that up to ur strat.. my reason is they low dmg at begining to bypass the mob def... and sometime dmg blocked by HA unit * my current main problem*

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm going to update my guide next week. It's a bit outdated and I need to fix some stuff in there.

@PogChamp
I would recommend getting a healer and HA to level 30 first before working on other units. Max out their affection (50%) as well and they'll be good for future missions. Black Heavy Armor enemies will be troublesome if you don't have anyone that can tank their damage. With a good healer backing the tank up, they'll never lose HP over time.

PogChamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You are like me when i first start Aigis, pulled out Themis and Bernice :D

Themis is a princess, and in this game Princess is awesome class, they are melee class that deal magical damage ( except for Dragon Slayer Princess Claudia which deal TRUE damage) so they are very helpful with cutting down heavy armor.

Bernice is a go to HA. She has overall good stats ( which is very important), good skill that make her even tankier.

So base on this i would suggest you invest on healer first, since you are new player, you should stick to Rural gate ( Mission 12 charisma map) and farm their untill at least lv 68 when you got the Savior title for the prince
Ah, thanks. I did read that Themis can ignore defense, but she felt a bit weak atm. I'm planning on leveling her on the side after getting the priority classes to 30 atleast.
So my plan's going to be level up one of my Alissa's, Bernice and Valerie to 30, than figure out where to go from there.
Oh yeah, I've been farming Pastoral Gate, but I guess it's more efficient now to farm Rural Gate instead?

Yes mage is important for splash dmg and most of all ignore def to kill those heavy armor mob coming.
Atm im stuck at mission "Return to ruins" cuz soo many heavy armor coming trough. Really wish i have gold + platinum HA atm *already 2x lv 20 Valerie*:(
For archer im not a really fan of them, but again that up to ur strat.. my reason is they low dmg at begining to bypass the mob def... and sometime dmg blocked by HA unit * my current main problem*
Oh damn, Didn't realize how much the archers are going to get effected by the enemy HAs.

I'm going to update my guide next week. It's a bit outdated and I need to fix some stuff in there.

@PogChamp
I would recommend getting a healer and HA to level 30 first before working on other units. Max out their affection (50%) as well and they'll be good for future missions. Black Heavy Armor enemies will be troublesome if you don't have anyone that can tank their damage. With a good healer backing the tank up, they'll never lose HP over time.
I will thanks a ton exkale, I've skimmed through your Newbie Introduction Guide. Which has helped a lot when I started, just needed a bit more guidance lel.

I have another question about ccing @30/50. I'm the type of person that prefers maxing characters before "evolving" them. I read that it's preferred, but healers are an exemption to that or should I just max them too?

Again, thanks to everyone who responded.

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

aw should read this thread first... already using every single of my spare silver to reduce cost of the same unit... damn

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Summoned 7 times here are my new units.

1.-Mercenary Crave (yay lvl 20 Silver unit)
2.-Philosopher Barbastroff ( i swear he is stalking me xD!)
3.-Black Robe Cyrus (uhh....werent you an event unit? okay nice xD)
4.-Archer Daniela (yay lvl 20 silver unit? nice)
5.-Bandit King Conrad (xD why!!!!)
6.-Philosopher Barbastroff (......BACK OF DUDE!)
7.-Black Robe Cyrus (MAGES WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME DUDES!)
8.-Themis (FUCKING TIME FOR ME TO GET TITS FROM THE GATE!)

so i got a princess. Sweet. sadly i have burned out most of my Sacred Crystals.... ill check if i can buy some tomorrow xD

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still cant beat my 3x summon 3x iris this girls stalking me or felt too much in love with me :D

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still cant beat my 3x summon 3x iris this girls stalking me or felt too much in love with me :D
id trade you one for one of my mage dudes xD i dont really wanted that many mages

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can i switch over my main account for Dmm site to this???