What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

All i ask is please dont remove black iris or at least give her replacement :(
She like my no 1 lifeline in aigis depend on her soo much, but again i doubt i had the chance to get here again :eek:

Hint: make sure your witch / mage /princess / asasin? ready for monday daily as for me i intend to get at least 4-6 platinum armor :D
most likely well get a replacement.

as someone who hates lolis im actually quite glad that some of these young characters have been removed (even if its likely that my archer will be removed too.....please just upgrade her boobs T_T

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What does "ready" mean?
How strong should they be for dailys?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What does "ready" mean?
Um... i think with my team full of 20 / 30 mage witch, i still can't 3 star 2nd 1
Most likely only farm 1st map i really want princess for this map -.-
Btw 1st map , 2nd map, 3rd map only drop 1 platinum armor but higher map drop more gold armor (6,000G). I think there also increase drop rate on platinum
Currently using stamina farming "Gigantic enemy" This map cost 2 stam easy and drop gold fairy

most likely well get a replacement.

as someone who hates lolis im actually quite glad that some of these young characters have been removed (even if its likely that my archer will be removed too.....please just upgrade her boobs T_T
Loli archer? which 1
Defenetly not nanally... Claire ? dunno if this 1 is loli actualy compared to black iris /nenya i think she still pass (her event2)

Last edited:

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any advice on getting 3 stars for the last one of the urgent missions "witch feast"?
around what level/units should I have?
I can manage to kill all the other monsters without losing a character but that goatman just kick my ass

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any advice on getting 3 stars for the last one of the urgent missions "witch feast"?
I can manage to kill all the other monsters without losing a character but that goatman just kick my ass
this

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Witch feast more than anything is about where you place your units and knowing when to retreat them it's a map that takes a bit of thinking and timing. The best place I found to group up your units is on the right side of the map where there's the two narrow areas. The idea is to drop as much fire power down and have units ready to tank the goatman for 2-3 hits before retreating them as he attacks slowly.

A good setup is to have a witch and a mage as your main damage sources against him witch to slow him down and mage to ignore armour and have two healers on a heavy armour (if the heavy armour has the + def ability up you should be able to out heal the damage the goat man does) and retreat them when they can't take the next hit and try and replace with another heavy.

This mission can be completed with a team of level 10-15 units as this level is designed to teach you about retreating and replacing units and correct timing.

Good luck!

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What does "ready" mean?
For monday daily you would need at least 2 50cc30 Lord witches because Golden Heavy Armor and Platinum Heavy armour are resistance to physical attack.

To complete the extreme tier monday daily, cost deduced witches/mages or a high level princess are required.

Tuesday/Friday need at least 2 cost reduced 50cc30 soldier ( preferable silver soldier) and snipers

Wednesday daily is a no melee unit map with poison effect so your ranged units must be strong enough

Thursday daily has flying eye ball that shot magical bullet with speed of a machine gun and come in a group of 3. So your need strong snipers because the enemies moving very fast and has high magical defense and strong healer.

Baphomet aka goatman is a boss type unit with very strong physical attack. So block him with a HA that have healer support and deal with him using witch/mage.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I posted a video for Witch Feast a few pages ago. Witch Feast does not require any leveled up units at all. It can be done as soon as you're able to access the map. Some of the units I had in my video were leveled up because I didn't take the time to find spares units without levels and in some cases, had no replacement (Katie and Kerry). The levels made no difference.

Here is the video:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Baphomet aka goatman is a boss type unit with very strong physical attack. So block him with a HA that have healer support and deal with him using witch/mage.
My strat is abit different for that mission, at the end i kill most witches with archer, then i slow the goatee down with witch while he taking all the firepower in that middle part.
1 of easy way to tank is put a unit take 1-2 hit - remove it replace with another unit to take another hit and so on

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ugh....it seems tghat im destined to get doubles from every gold unit i get xD just got a second themis T.T

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I posted a video for Witch Feast a few pages ago. Witch Feast does not require any leveled up units at all. It can be done as soon as you're able to access the map. Some of the units I had in my video were leveled up because I didn't take the time to find spares units without levels and in some cases, had no replacement (Katie and Kerry). The levels made no difference.

Here is the video:
]

wow that's awesome looks like I screwed up by using my second silver witch for food,since I started yesterday is not that bad.
BTW I made a new account and got a plat valkyrie ,Thetis
edit:I got a second one.What should I do with her?

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for the trading post. where do i get those demon crystals? also, what's the fastest way to level my units?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ugh....it seems tghat im destined to get doubles from every gold unit i get xD just got a second themis T.T
Isnt that good for themis ?
Since princess can't CC u just urself a skill upgrade and cost reduction of princess class
As for me i can't get anymore sacred crystal (well other than daily).

So i will be stuck with these team until they implement some way to get more sacred crystal (usualy event *made myself 8 crystal from draconic invasion so far*).
Another choice s from thursday demon crystal but.... well that gonna take long time due to 4 stam cost and my team cant even do intermediate 1

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Isnt that good for themis ?
Since princess can't CC u just urself a skill upgrade and cost reduction of princess class
As for me i can't get anymore sacred crystal (well other than daily).

So i will be stuck with these team until they implement some way to get more sacred crystal (usualy event *made myself 8 crystal from draconic invasion so far*).
Another choice s from thursday demon crystal but.... well that gonna take long time due to 4 stam cost and my team cant even do intermediate 1
for now we should focus on leveling our silvers. and im only sad because when i saw the golden screen i wanted to see berenice, iris or Julian T.T i want those 3

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

The first 1-2 Weaks is mostly Pastoral Gate farming for Gold and Units, lvl your Gold and Silvers to ca. lvl 20 and spend your Stamina for Tutorial missions to get Katie, but dont do the daily today u will regreat it.
Actually I did first daily before I even had level 5.. I completed the first stage and got a silver for it. I haven't touched the second one that came up. The first one isn't that hard.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for now we should focus on leveling our silvers. and im only sad because when i saw the golden screen i wanted to see berenice, iris or Julian T.T i want those 3
in my case i really want a strong ranged specialy archer *just notice there no claire yet* I hate using silver archer cuz of the low atk power will be mitigated alot and not gonna give them affection item seem wasted...

Gromelon

Reputation score

Getting second Conrad in premium summoning, I feel like Louise @FoZ. You wanted something strong and beautiful? Here, have this slob instead. And another one, so you can grow your slob even fatter. :D

crow_mw

Reputation score

for the trading post. where do i get those demon crystals?
Main source for demon crystals is Thursday daily.

Well already mention before that most char havent made it, and the the most loli looking 1 seem to be removed =P
The 1 u should worried the most is male healer christoper was replaced by Alissa :D . Due to some character still not out as well.
U know what that mean right ? we don't have male healer for men only map !!!
I am more worried about lack of Misha ;/

Hi,

any chance to speed up more than x2 or increase speed at all? Because farming one map takes like 5-7 minutes and after 10 times gets really boring.
Not for now. What most of us do is AFK farm while doing something else.

What should I do with all of these Copper/Silver Fairys? What is the most effective way to use them?

Also, is there a guide on how to level my units? Using Level 3 Cards gets expensive, I'm getting the feeling that I'm missing something.
As for silver fairies ofc use them to level and CC your silver units. I use copper ones during events where you get multiple copies of same platinum unit. If you can't afford storing them for so long just eat them while leveling your team.

As for leveling units - best way is to farm Monday daily. Not only you can get enough gold to eat everything you want for entire week but you can also get platinum armors which offer 1k exp. When gold is not a problem, farm Rural Gate and eat all it drops. If gold is a problem ... also farm Rural Gate and balance what you eat and what you sell. This is until you can reach desert maps (which I still don't know if they are already available in this version).

As for Misha she will probably be added later on, together with some of the
other silvers (like that male HA and healer christopher).
I wonder if story mode maps will have their drops modified when that happens. I wonder if we should avoid doing Misha story mode maps (so that we don't get useless Elaine) or if when she is implemented she will only be available via events anyway...

maybe I don't understand something but for me deep forest road (20 char) seems better than pastoral for farming gold.... yeah this map alot harder than gate, but gold\char much more -.-
When calculating gold value people also assume you sell your iron units.

So after doing all the tuts/urgent missions. It's time to spend all my stamina on Challenge quests?
Monday dailies are the only dailies worth doing?
All dailies are worth doing. I usually avoid Wednesday (for affection items), but it has it's merit as well. For now however it is likely better to use Charisma on farming story mode so yes, your Stamina is best invested into unlocking the quests you need to get fairies from.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unique: These classes are only possessed by one unit.
Prince
Damage Type: Physical
Blocks: 1
Role: Duelist, Support
Description: This is you. The ever mighty and handsome savoir prince. You build a harem of beautiful girls. You... oh you want to know what you can do... Well you are a duelist. You hit things, and you inspire your beautiful girls to hit things harder and take more damage with your inspiring and potentially sexual aura.

Dragon Princess/True Dragon Warrior
Damage Type: Magical
Blocks: 2
Role: Tank, Duelist(AW Skill), Anti-Rush(AW Skill)
Description: Units of this class are best used to tank multiple heavily armored units. Due to dealing magic damage like a normal princess she can handle her targets alone most of the time. When acquiring this units awakened skill she loses access to her 50% damage reduction from all non-magical sources. In return for this she gains the ability to attack all units around her; In addition she also double her attack power for the duration of the skill.

Vampire Princess/Vampire Queen
(Unreleased)​
Role: Duelist, Ganker
Description: The best use of this unit class is a Ganker. She cannot be healed by allied units, but after being awakened can heal herself for 1% of her maximum health every attack.

Immortal Princess/Immortal Queen
(Unreleased)​
Role: Duelist, Ganker, Support(AW)
Description: The best use of this unit class is a lightning rod and boss fighter. When her skill is active she cannot die. Care must be taken to withdraw her before her skill ends if her health is to low. When awakened she will heal every allied unit on the field for half the damage dealt to her(When near death damage taken will still count as if she lost that much life).

Puppet User/Armored Puppet User
(Unreleased)​
Blocks: 1(0)
Role: Duelist, Assist
Description: This unit cannot be healed by other units, but gradually recovers health points while not attacking. During skill activation, she stops blocking units letting all enemies pass through while dealing ranged damage.

Maid
(Unreleased)​
Blocks: 1(2)
Role: Anti-Rush, Support
Description: This unit is specifically designed to be used in tandem with Princess Kaguya. She boosts the Princess' stats and reduces her cost just by being in your team roster. Other then this she is like a soldier that can block one unit. However, while her skill is activated she blocks and attacks two units like a Samurai, but she has low health and defense so you must be careful when doing this.

Vampire Lord
(Unreleased)​
Role: Duelist, Ganker
Description: Units of this class cannot be healed by other units, but has high stats to make up for this. After striking an enemy six times she will paralyze them.

Dragon Shaman/Dragon Shaman Lord
Blocks: -
Role: Rear, Support
Description: This unit acts as a healer, but has shorter range then a Priestess. In general she has slower heals then a Healer. However, when her skill is activated she begins to attack like a Mage. This comes at the cost of a high deployment cost.

Onmyoji/Yin Head
(Unreleased)​
Role: Rear
Description: This unit deals ranged magic damage that significantly reduces movement speed of her target. In addition she can summon units like Necromancer to block an area.

Parliamentary Secretary
(Unreleased)​
Damage Type: -
Role: Support
Description: This is Anna the white haired, amber eyed beauty you wanted to ravish since the first time you played Aigis. She is meant to be used in tandem with the prince. She provides different boost based on what title the Prince is using. Health+ title gives the Prince gradually health recovery, Attack+ title changes the Prince's damage to magic damage akin to a princess, Defense+ title allows the prince to block an additional unit, and Aura(skill) title gives the prince 10 MR. She provides 10% of her attack and defense to the Prince as long as he is in range of her. While her skill is active, she gives 100% + 0-20% of her attack and defense instead.

Chrono Witch
(Unreleased)​
Description: This unit is exactly the same as a witch. However, she has a unique skill; when activated she attack once for area of effect damage and slows all enemies hit.

Druid
(Unreleased)​
Role: Rear, Support
Description: This unit attack a single unit with her range slowing movement and attack speed. The activation of her skill reset her attack allowing her to attack again instantly. However, this one attack hit all enemies within range of her. This means the recommend using of her skill comes immediately after she attacks; so that she resets her attack and attacks again immediately. In addition to her skill, she can summon a unit like the Necromancer. However, this unit is not a unit meant to fight or block. They are called 'Tree of Healing' and as the name would suggest they heal her or her allies. They are placed in a 'ranged' slot.

Ranger/High Ranger
(Unreleased)​
Damage Type: Physical damage
Description: This unit class is the same as Archers. However, once deployed they can deploy traps on non-ranged slots at the cost of unit points. Once triggered(by an enemy walking on it) it will lock the enemy in place for a brief period.

Sword Master
(Unreleased)​
Damage Type: Physical damage
Role: Duelist, Anti-Rush
Description: Units of this class are duelist by nature. However, due to the skill of the sole unit of this class(Unsure if they will be a class wide skill style); They can serve as godly Anti-rush units. Killing pretty much everything that are in a cross(North, South, East, or West) direction of them for quite a bit of range.

Recommend team unit composition:
Basic
Now, I know why most of you are here. You are new to the game, and wish to know how to make the best of the starting units given to you. However, some of you may just be here for a list. Not actually caring about what I have to say here. So in interest of not wasting your time here is your list.

• 1: Valkyrie
  • 1: Princess
  • 1: Bandit or Rogue
  • 2: Soldiers
  • 2: Heavy Armors
  • 2: Archers
  • 2: Witches
  • 2: Mages
  • 2: Healers

Now for those you who actually wanted more information here you go. This is the basic set up you should be hoping for. Now of the units listed above Princess is the only one you do not get in your 'starter kit'. If you did not get one in your first few free premium rolls I highly recommend remaking an account until you get one. In the event you don't get one just have both a bandit and a rogue. Also your soldiers should have the skill 'Call for Reinforcement' as their skill. Now before you even think of moving on to the intermediate composition first get the units of this set up to 50CC30, or just to 50 in the case of your princess. After that, make sure you have at least read up on every class currently released. As well as what roles they are.

Intermediate
Note: While not needed I highly recommend that you take the time to set up your 'perfect' army. This will help you not waste experience leveling units that you may replace fairly quickly, and allow you to focus more on the units you will always keep for use(and not waste SC on a spotlight for a unit that is not in said army). For a list of the maximum amount of units one should need take a look at the advanced list. When considering the list avoid premium black units as you cannot get them with any reliability. Also note that some characters will break the mold of their classes. So take the knowledge given to you about roles and make your own choices.
Melee Slot Units:
Ranged Slot Units:

=====

Looks like you have been playing for two or three weeks, and finally got your starting units up to par. Time to move on to roles as oppose to a specific number of unit classes. For those of you who just wants the list here you go.

• 2-3: Duelist
  • 2-3: Healers
  • 2: AoE Rear
  • 2: Physical Rear
  • 2: Magical Rear
  • 2: Tanks
  • 2: Soldiers
  • 2: Anti-Zerg
  • 1-2: Anti-Rush
  • 0-1: Assist

Now I'll explain where your previous units fit into. Your Valkyrie, Princess, and Bandit would go into the Duelist slot, Your healers would obviously go into the Healer slot, Mages into the AoE Rear slot, Archers into the Physical Rear slot, Witches into the Magical Rear slot, Your Rogue into the Anti-Rush slot, Nothing from the previous set up fits into the Assist slot, Your Heavy Armors into Tanks, Your Soldiers into Soldiers, and finally you have nothing for Anti-Zerg slot from the previous set. This will leave you with 3 Duelist, 2 Healers, 2 AoE Rear, 2 Physical Rear, 2 Magical Rear, 1 Anti-Rush, 0 Assist, 2 Tanks, 2 Soldiers, and 0 AAnti-Zerg. So now you'll need to start expanding on this team to encompass secondary units. Secondary units are the units you will swap into your primary team of 15 when needed for a tactical advantage. They are just as important as your 'primary' team as they are part of it.

So first you'll want to grab a third healer as this will be of the most importance, followed by two Anti-Zerg. An Anti-Zerg unit refers to a bronze soldier. However, the role can also be fill by bronze dragon officers or silver soldiers that are not class changed should you only wish to use female units(Note: that all units of this class must be minimum cost to fill the role properly). Some prefer the extra bulk by those classes, but the extra bulk comes at 1 higher unit cost. After those three more important units you'll want to get your second Anti-Rush unit. Finally the one you may not be able to fill depending on when you join the game is Assist. If you read on what the roles are you will know what goes where. Also remember that if you did not have a princess in your original setup you may want one more duelist.

The order these new units should be leveled in is... Healer to 50CC30, Junior Soldiers to their cap of 40 or 50 if using minimum cost silver soldiers, Second Anti-Rush to 50CC30, and then Assist to 50CC30. Now that your additional 4-6 units are trained up to match your current units you'll want to continue bring this group up. First to 50CC40 then 50CC50. Once you reach this point it is finally time to move onto an advanced set up.

Advanced
Welcome to the advanced section. So you been playing for awhile now. Notice how much of a demoness Aigis is right? Anyway I guess I should get onto the final section dealing with making your army 'perfect'. For all intents and purposes after this you should be able to conquer all battle fields you grace with your harem. Now what is going to be listed before you may be slightly confusing. So to clear up any of that I'll be listing what classes(their base class. IE. Soldier will count for Soldier Chief) go where. However, remember that specific units can break the mold of their class to go else where, and that certain classes can fit multiple roles(so the total amount of units can go down drastically if you wish).

• 4+: Duelists: Bandit, Valkyrie, Princess, Dragon Officer, Avenger, Angel, Dragon Rider, Vampire Princess, Immortal Princess, Puppet User, Vampire Lord
  • 3-5: Healers: Healer, Priest Warrior, Feng Shui User, Dragon Shaman
  • 2-5: Physical Rear: Archer, Ranger, Pirate, Vampire Hunter
  • 2-5: Magical Rear: Witch, Shaman, Chrono Witch, Necromancer, Onmyoji, Druid
  • 2-4: AoE Rear: Mage, Bishop, Cannoneer, Summoner
  • 2-4: Anti-Zerg(Min cost required): Bronze Soldiers, Bronze Dragon Officers, Silver Soldiers that are not class changed
  • 2-3: Anti-Rush: Rogue, Monk, Inu
  • 2-3: Assist: Ninja, Magic Swordsman, Sailor, Bow Rider
  • 2-3: Tanks: Heavy Armor, Dragon Warrior, Dark Fighter, Mage Armor
  • 1-3: Anti-Swarm: Samurai, Pegasus Rider, Sword Master
  • 2: Soldiers: Soldier
  • 1-2: Supports: Avant-Garde Tactician, Rearguard Tactician, Dancer, Maid, Parliamentary Secretary, Alchemist

There now that you have all the slots sorted out I do hope you heeded my advice in the intermediate section, and put together who would be your 'perfect' army. The reason for this being for quite a long while your primary and secondary units of your 'perfect' army will have substitute units. Those being units that aren't the ones you want, but fill the position until you do get the one you want. A substitute unit should never be leveled over, but always leveled to 50CC50(or 50 for those that cannot CC) while their is a non-sub unit that can still gain experience. The reason for this is that after level 50, leveling up becomes extremely costly and time consuming. In addition do not use any bronze units or platinum armors to level up a sub unit. Those should all go towards your non-sub units, so that they can reach their level cap. This is because you just simply do not know when you will replace that substitute unit. Making all the experience put into them mostly a waste.

Now on how to build up this massive 39+ unit army(or less if you have multiple units filling multiple slots). You'll first want to completely build up the minimum amount for the army. This is 24 units, this is quite easy as your should have 20-21 of these units already prepared for your army. Depending on whether or not you were able to acquire an assist unit during the intermediate stage. So in other words, you'll need to train up another duelist, preferable a second low cost Valkyrie such as Elaine. For the current time being Assist and Anti-Rush will be hard roles to fill as we have not gotten access to a lot of the units we will have in the future to fill those roles. However, once we do get them fill in the minimum ASAP. After obtaining the advance base slowly begin to add more non-sub(or sub if you don't have the non-sub) units in; focusing on one until they are 50CC50 then start on a new unit. As mentioned before all bronze units(2 bronze + 2 fairies) and platinum armors(1 platinum + 3 fairies) should go to your non-sub units until they are all max level.

Last edited:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So I've started looking at the jp wiki, as frustrating as that was.

Some things I can't figure out:

How are the spirits supposed to be used? It seems to be for both xp and CC? When I tried to use it for xp it doesn't seem to give much, but rather increases the xp multiplier for the other materials? Also iron and bronze spirit both give the same multiplier and at the end I see very little xp gain from using spirit to boost the multiplier given 4 slots. What am I missing?

wiki mentions saving up spirits for events as much as possible, but Im not sure for what.

I also seem to have read that *if* I do combine same names to boost cost reduction / skills I should lvl up the sacrifice? Does it give higher chance of skill/cost reduction? should i do lvl the bait up to L50 before feeding to the main? I can't help but think I missed something again.

Ugh trying to decipher the jp wiki is giving me a headache...

edit: here in case any other newbie wants to look over it:

Last edited: