What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

So in other words I'm wanting to go threw the game using only female units. Who are completely loyal to their prince(max affection), and only using one of any give character(no double on the teams).
This is sort of how I play on the Japanese version. Taking your units to max affection takes some time, but you generally want all your team to have max affection.

On some occasions early on you will find yourself wanting to use multiple copies of single silver unit, especially silver witch and silver healer. As events start rolling you will eventually be able to never again use multiples.

There are few male units that are strong, but you will do perfectly fine without using them. You might have to use silver mage Valerie for some time (I don't know if silver female mage Pales made it to English port), but other than him you are free to never see a bro deployed and you also will eventually be able to stop using him.

crow_mw

Reputation score

How are the spirits supposed to be used? It seems to be for both xp and CC? When I tried to use it for xp it doesn't seem to give much, but rather increases the xp multiplier for the other materials? Also iron and bronze spirit both give the same multiplier and at the end I see very little xp gain from using spirit to boost the multiplier given 4 slots. What am I missing?
Yes, fairies are used both as xp multipliers and as material for CC (Friendly reminder - do not CC your units before they are level 50). Only fairy of same rarity as unit you CC can be used as CC material. When used for xp multiplier fairies give 2x multiplier if they are the same rarity as unit you are leveling. Otherwise they give 1.5 multiplier. Iron/Bronze fairies are not too useful.

I also seem to have read that *if* I do combine same names to boost cost reduction / skills I should lvl up the sacrifice? Does it give higher chance of skill/cost reduction? should i do lvl the bait up to L50 before feeding to the main? I can't help but think I missed something again.
When leveling by consuming the same unit (ex. Using silver witch Calliope to level silver witch Calliope) you have the chance to reduce cost of the leveled unit. First cost reduction is 100%, but consequent are not. Remember to not get rid of all your silver units for that, as you also need them as CC material.

When consuming unit with same skill (ex. using silver archer Daniela, who has Increase Attack I, to level silver witch Calliope who also has Increase Attack I) you have a chance for skill up. Again first one is 100%, consequent are not. Moreover, there is a small trap here - if unit changes the skill after CC the skill level gets reset. No silver unit changes skill after CC, but for instance gold valk Carrie changes Increase attack II to Increase attack III (which are a different skill), so you don't want to work on Carrie skill levels before CC.

lightfellow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@NutakuDev

Slightly off-topic, but i've been wondering what kind of games nutaku is planning to localize? so far i've seen mostly vanilla stuffs, but what about the more "extreme" titles such as Taimanin Asagi, Inyouchuu, etc?

Thx for your time~

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes, fairies are used both as xp multipliers and as material for CC (Friendly reminder - do not CC your units before they are level 50). Only fairy of same rarity as unit you CC can be used as CC material. When used for xp multiplier fairies give 2x multiplier if they are the same rarity as unit you are leveling. Otherwise they give 1.5 multiplier. Iron/Bronze fairies are not too useful.

When leveling by consuming the same unit (ex. Using silver witch Calliope to level silver witch Calliope) you have the chance to reduce cost of the leveled unit. First cost reduction is 100%, but consequent are not. Remember to not get rid of all your silver units for that, as you also need them as CC material.

When consuming unit with same skill (ex. using silver archer Daniela, who has Increase Attack I, to level silver witch Calliope who also has Increase Attack I) you have a chance for skill up. Again first one is 100%, consequent are not. Moreover, there is a small trap here - if unit changes the skill after CC the skill level gets reset. No silver unit changes skill after CC, but for instance gold valk Carrie changes Increase attack II to Increase attack III (which are a different skill), so you don't want to work on Carrie skill levels before CC.
Thx, now i know to not care about the bronze and iron spirit.

No plans to feed silvers to itself until I know exactly which ones I can spare from CC material much later on, but does lvling up the bait card matter at all for reducing cost and increasing skill? does the CCed version of the same card get the chance to reduce cost from a non-CCed version?

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Leveling up the copy only makes it worth some more xp, there is no % bonus like in LoV. So dont bother leveling the copies.

CC:d cards can get a cost reduction from non-CC:d cards, as long as its the same character.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This post is under construction and the guides are no where near done.

Welcome to my opinion on the units of Aigis. Hopefully this 'guide' will help you decided on the units you wish to use on your team, and in your strategies.

Note: This guide if you could call it that will only include units released in the English version of this game. Other units will be added as they are released to us. Also all units are talked about at their maximum potential. This guide was also done in vain to match Clavat_K's so it is easier to come to a decision on who to use.

Also don't let the Demoness Aigis fool you. She only wants to devour your hopes she does not care about you at all.

Role Tag Legend
  • Tactical: These are units in which their best characteristcs involve tactical use and play. They normally have longer range then other units of their class, and may specialize in some aspect of use.
  • Berserker: These are units that can kill units faster then others of their class and rarity. Normally this is because of having a higher attacking stat; or their skill is designed to boost their attack in such a way that cause their attacks to become devastating.
  • Quick: These are units that can attack faster than others of their class. Sometimes this includes attacking in rapid succession; or attacking multiple times in the same animation.
  • Defensive: These are units that are primarily for blocking and slowing the flow of enemy units. This will normally go to the units of tank classes.
  • Supporter: While this is also a Role Tag for classes in general there are some units that provides buff while their class in general does not. Moreover this is specifcally for when a unit does something to buff other units that their class does not normally do, and does not include healing. This tag will normally be given in addition to one of the above three.

Last edited:
OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well that is good to know I however do not happened to have Valerie anymore because... stupid reasons. I do have two different silver healers... Just hope I get that platinum mage.
my friend i must tell you this

YOU SCREWED UP BIG TIME! Mages are esential to the game. you wont be able to do most levels due to this. hell any Rush map will be hell for you dood!

crow_mw

Reputation score

my friend i must tell you this

YOU SCREWED UP BIG TIME! Mages are esential to the game. you wont be able to do most levels due to this. hell any Rush map will be hell for you dood!
Nah, many story maps can be handled by Roy (Copper mage). There are also more Valleries than one to be obtained.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think i should also mention that male unit have a better starting stat.
There also a map that male unit only.

And the no1 main reason why mage essential is, Their atk Aoe you will see 10-15 mob (with 3-4 giant) unit rushing later.
Mage atk is magical this by pass def, if you hiting some mob like those black HA they have like 150+-def or the red gargoyle. Atk from archer mostly totaly mitigated and even ur melee at beginning dont have that high dmg (this still before the dessert map)

1 Way to get that silver mage again is geting all the unit drop in story map, they will reward you silver unit and pray u get Valerie again.
Try not too depend too much on gacha we got too much victim already :D

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think i should also mention that male unit have a better starting stat.
There also a map that male unit only.

And the no1 main reason why mage essential is, Their atk Aoe you will see 10-15 mob (with 3-4 giant) unit rushing later.
Mage atk is magical this by pass def, if you hiting some mob like those black HA they have like 150+-def or the red gargoyle. Atk from archer mostly totaly mitigated and even ur melee at beginning dont have that high dmg (this still before the dessert map)

1 Way to get that silver mage again is geting all the unit drop in story map, they will reward you silver unit and pray u get Valerie again.
Try not too depend too much on gacha we got too much victim already :D
Amen to that. i swear this is ridicolus i invited 2 friends
one got berna and the other the good gold rogue and the plat valk.
and me? i just got mages a berserker and 2 gold princess T.T

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Amen to that. i swear this is ridicolus i invited 2 friends
one got berna and the other the good gold rogue and the plat valk.
and me? i just got mages a berserker and 2 gold princess T.T
Please dont say that princess is super rare unit and important strategic value being magic atk-er.
Or you like my 3x iris better + silver valk
plus since the skill lvl change (recovery I --> recovery II) on iris once you CC her i need to CC 2 of them and combine it to main 1 for best result :D
Forgot if u CC or awaken and have the same skill, the lvl stayed the same right not turn back to 1

Last edited:
OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Please dont say that princess is super rare unit and important strategic value being magic atk-er.
Or you like my 3x iris better + silver valk
plus since the skill lvl change (recovery I --> recovery II) on iris once you CC her i need to CC 2 of them and combine it to main 1 for best result :D
Forgot if u CC or awaken and have the same skill, the lvl stayed the same right not turn back to 1
the princess is all i have dood xD i dont really wanted that many gold dudes.....unless its julian i really want a julian

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright then so let me ask this. Should I being getting gold units(3 Crystals) or should I just keep going with platinum(5 Crystals)

EDIT: Also I'm leveling my guys in brackets. You know getting everyone to level 10 then getting them to level 20 etc.... Is that stupid?

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Stick with the 5 crystal lottery, its 50% to get a gold unit or better, while the 3 crystal lottery is only 30%.

Leveling in brackets is fine, i do that aswell. It gets really expensive to focus on a single unit this early on, better to spread the experience around (more power per gold so to speak)

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually you should focus on getting everyone to 20 first and then focus solely on special characters.

As an Example to be able to Farm tomb of Sorrow and get lvl 10 units you should focus on leveling Leanne, Katie and Alissa as these 3 characters make a lifeline for that mission wich in turn helps you advance faster.

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What you really should focus on special units is affection, levels beyond 30 is just so expensive that i dont feel the stats are worth it. When we finally get the monday daily and get some fine cash (and hopefully platinum armors) in our pockets, things will get better.

I would love to get a few characters to 40 in preparation for monday, but when its 6-7k per combine... my wallet cries

crow_mw

Reputation score

Alright then so let me ask this. Should I being getting gold units(3 Crystals) or should I just keep going with platinum(5 Crystals)
With crystals you can buy increased gold or exp gain (15 days), additional box space (permanent) and sta/char refills during events. Those are best uses for crystals, gatcha is a trap (unless English version has different drop rates?)

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Lol did Premium Gatcha today, 1st roll silver Bernard ughh, 2nd gold Iris, i dont push my luck any further, i´m happy with Iris.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes everything that need chance to get its a trap :D
There is fewer character in english so if ppl aimed at specific character might have better chance, but if we looking from star it felt the same like in JP 1.

Weekend no daily cuz no event :mad: and now already have 12 gold fairy all that left is platinum armour. I think i might be able to CC katie / Iris / Cloris if i got at least 4 platinum armor on monday.
Hopefuly the drop rate not soo bad for beginer map :(

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually you should focus on getting everyone to 20 first and then focus solely on special characters.

As an Example to be able to Farm tomb of Sorrow and get lvl 10 units you should focus on leveling Leanne, Katie and Alissa as these 3 characters make a lifeline for that mission wich in turn helps you advance faster.
What about Bashira? I Got her from the Premium Gatcha thing.

Lol did Premium Gatcha today, 1st roll silver Bernard ughh, 2nd gold Iris, i dont push my luck any further, i´m happy with Iris.
I've done it twice and got platinums both times... So I thought it was 5 crystal = random platinum while 3 Crystal = random gold for awhile. but stupid things happen so I have one platinum and a level 20 Kerry now... however I shall still try because I want that Platinum Mage... because of stupid earlier things... which makes me not have a Mage... which is extremely bad.