What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

but i want her why is there no other way of obtaining these other than whatever its talkin bout
yes i know its cause the whole lets make a exclusive thing for certain ppl cause reasons

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

but i want her why is there no other way of obtaining these other than whatever its talkin bout
yes i know its cause the whole lets make a exclusive thing for certain ppl cause reasons
Ask someone to go there to clear the map and get the serial code :p
Unfortunatly is 1 of those stuff that i would never be able to get :( and the sound of limited number, she could be really good :mad:
+Total 4 swordmaster, when will this class have their awakening !!! + skill aw while on it >.<

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are Curse Users actually worth investing in? I've got an Eva that I could never justify placing over something that actually does meaningful damage or heals.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I added more information to the above post about Meteor.

Are Curse Users actually worth investing in? I've got an Eva that I could never justify placing over something that actually does meaningful damage or heals.
They're a limited-use gimmick class. I don't know about raising her, but her class perk means you can have a wider variety of characters tank/duel certain opponents like a golem. The upcoming Gold Rush might have us fight a golem, so Eva will be extremely useful to bring on your team if that happens to be the case.

Other than that, I don't know how practical her instant-death to enemies below a certain percentage of their health if they're attacked by anyone within Eva's range will be for the average user. The main thing that comes to mind are mummies since the very last thing you want these jokers to do is attack one of your characters at critical health, but I've only seen Mikoto used for this role since she has an AoE regular attack, and a bug-zapper skill to use to get rid of these things easily. Eva or your other characters will actually have to target the mummy for the Curse User class perk to kick in, which makes me curious if it's practical to use her for such situations.

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

for some reason dmm doesn't like to take debit cards... How do you guys pay for your points?

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

for some reason dmm doesn't like to take debit cards... How do you guys pay for your points?
I've always used a credit card to pay for most overseas payments. I've always run into issues paying with my debit cards so it's just not worth having to deal with Wells Fargo or DMM support because they locked your account because a transaction didn't go through or the likes. After initially telling Wells to not block overseas purchases on my credit card I never had a problem afterward.

If a credit card isn't an option you're going to have to use those prepaid cards and purchase points via the outside source. I think petite and I had a conversation about it hundreds of pages back. Petite might remember it better than I do, but I think it was called Bitcash. Unfortunately those prepaid cards are jacked up in price about 20%-30% of the amount higher and you'll need to make a copy of your photo ID and email it to the company you purchase from if you're from overseas. After they receive your I.D. and payment they usually give you a serial code you can add to the outside Bitcash account and then you can buy points from DMM using it. Too much work around for the same end result in my opinion, but if that's your only choice you gotta do what you gotta do.

Also, worth mentioning is that for Bitcash you have to had used a prepaid card over a certain amount before you can purchase more points via a credit card. Bitcash Pro?Silver?Gold? level or something was required to make points purchases. If you don't make a purchase or something then your account drops back down to bronze or something.

Last edited:

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I use my own personal debit card I do believe if I try and use / add it with DMM stuff while using a japanese VPN it won't let me, using a US VPN seems to let me use my card no problems.

Rolled another 5sc gacha hoping for the Plat thief and got the brown skin horse archer.. Well at least I don't have her and brown is best.

Aegis you uhhh, got any more of them free SC? just need 1 more roll I can feel it.

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What vpn do you use?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guide to Purchasing DMM Points through Various Means by Leyana:

@w00t5:
Bitcash was for one or two campaigns where if you bought a certain amount of points with Bitcash, you would receive presents from a certain number of DMM games (i.e. Gold Witch Yuyu). There's better means to go about obtaining points than with Bitcash like Webmoney, since there are more online resellers for it. Saya, the person who runs Himeuta, might also have Webmoney or DMM Money cards; she bought a number of the latter so people could obtain Jessica and Mel a long time ago.

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Of course my drop's nosedive on the last day. Gonna have to spend more SCs than I wanted to hit 300 :/
Edit: At least I hit 101 this morning so I'm getting a little extra mileage out of them.

How often do Synthesis event come around?

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

k, thanks. I probably put the number in wrong or something

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How often do Synthesis event come around?
Female 3x, every month or two.
Male 2x, twice this year so far?

So eat your males first if you need to chose. Cause, this game is all about Bromance and food.

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@w00t5:
Bitcash was for one or two campaigns where if you bought a certain amount of points with Bitcash, you would receive presents from a certain number of DMM games (i.e. Gold Witch Yuyu). There's better means to go about obtaining points than with Bitcash like Webmoney, since there are more online resellers for it. Saya, the person who runs Himeuta, might also have Webmoney or DMM Money cards; she bought a number of the latter so people could obtain Jessica and Mel a long time ago.
Yupppp that was it and yes it was indeed terrible.

Last edited:

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What vpn do you use?
I use Soft Ether VPN when I play I mostly play aegis on my android phone now so I had to root my phone and grab an app called hotspot shield VPN.

Although oddly enough I can play Aegis on my phone now without the VPN even running normally it gives me a region area if I havent used the VPN in awhile or after a phone reset.

Sometimes I get the Error 0 Timeout thing though.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Fucking brutal. Spent around 50-55 SC's to finish this Item drop event thanks to stubbornly running 50/7 in hopes for those 16 Bone drops.

Had a dry spell of 3 and 6 runs today as I made the final push to 1500 that forced me to spend a crystal on Stamina. :<

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fucking brutal. Spent around 50-55 SC's to finish this Item drop event thanks to stubbornly running 50/7 in hopes for those 16 Bone drops.

Had a dry spell of 3 and 6 runs today as I made the final push to 1500 that forced me to spend a crystal on Stamina. :<
Yeesh that sounds terrible. I spent just shy of 32 SCs to get to 1620 from the first phase count . I think I started farming the 90/12 map around 750 bones and it seemed to be pretty good for me. 23 on average with only 1 run being 16, 1 for 18, and a couple being 20. I levelled twice for a free charisma refill which saved me 2 SCs. I also picked up 4 rainbow fairies which was pretty nice. I fed 2 to my AW Elizabeth for her Skill AW, although I can't really tell how much faster she is...

I'm glad synthesis came around again. I think my Mehlis has 5 copies of herself sitting around waiting to be fed. A lot of extra units just waiting to be fed to stuff. Time to clean out the benchwarmers!

I'm not sure how to feel about gold rush, I could use some silver angel Niel to skill up my Sophie, but other than that I don't think I'll heavily invest into this besides the map runs for a free SC or they make some map too good to be true which is doubtful.

Last edited:

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For those who are new or so to hit 800 and above are already good.
I spend around 20-25 SC on the 2nd week to hit 1600, form 800.
And around 5 SC on the 1st week.

I got 2 issue
1 can someone comfirm that if u do not clear the map with 3star u tent to get more loot ?
I using map 90/12 which drop like 26/23 stick with 1/2 star for 25 time and 15/18 stick drop after i clear with 3 star.

2. What is that drgaon damage deal and what type is it, undead or dragon or both. Map with 500 monster 1.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Female 3x, every month or two.
Male 2x, twice this year so far?

So eat your males first if you need to chose. Cause, this game is all about Bromance and food.
bah, I think you shorten the time too much.

I even remember clearly that Female 3X took about 3-4 month to appear

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those who are new or so to hit 800 and above are already good.
I spend around 20-25 SC on the 2nd week to hit 1600, form 800.
And around 5 SC on the 1st week.

I got 2 issue
1 can someone comfirm that if u do not clear the map with 3star u tent to get more loot ?
I using map 90/12 which drop like 26/23 stick with 1/2 star for 25 time and 15/18 stick drop after i clear with 3 star.

2. What is that drgaon damage deal and what type is it, undead or dragon or both. Map with 500 monster 1.
The 1st part sorry i don't really believe that you only use a total around 30SC to hit 1600, and you mention the 1st week only use 5 SC to hit 800...
By calculator to hit 1500 need around ~40 as i didn't even bother checking how much to hit 1600, say roughtly ~45 (~ is for estimation or around so ~40 can be said 37-43 cuz of different in rank)
There also Rng come into play so these just based on estimation from my average drop input into calc...

the first issue regarding the drop.
No there is never more loot rate when you drop the star clear, its all rng so its all luck.
There alot theory and good luck charm out there mentioning how to be more lucky, but there never have 1 that confirmed to actualy effect
Of coz if you felt more lucky by dropping star clear that might be good luck charm only work for you :p

The 2nd issue about dragon zombie.
The range is magic atk, while the blocked (melee) is physical atk
As for what type he is, sorry i'm also not sure about this 1. When i check in wiki it said both undead and dragon so that mean VH and claudia work i guess.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

[hook=event]Maintenance Update On September 3rd:[/hook]
Contents:
-TGS Celebration Emergency Mission "Gold Rush!" Begins.
+Between September 10th~16th Maintenance.
++Maintenance will be on Wednesday at 10:00.
-Revival Mission "Threat of the Dark Knighthood" (暗黒騎士団の脅威) Begins.
+Between September 10th~16th (Wednesday) Maintenance.
-Gold+ Female Unit Synthesis Base 3x.
-Gold+ Male Unit Synthesis Base 2x.
+Excluding Event Exclusive Units and Doesn't Include Level-up XP.
Other:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
-Plat Bandit Seria Skill Explanation Changed (no change to skill itself).
-Curse User Necessary CC Materials Changed.
+Rogue > Ninja
-Royal Guard and Monster Master Special Awakening Implemented.
-Paladin Skill Awakening Implemented.
-Hell Necromancer Token Max Level Same Value as Units' Max Level.
-Certain Units' AW Sprites Changed.

Royal Guard and Monster Master Special Awakening:
Royal Order (Can block 2 enemies)
Mat: Soldier, Heavy, Valkyrie; Orb: Dark Knight, Unicorn Knight *2
Patel Ability: Gains a Ranged Attack While Skill is Active.

Hellbeast Master (Possible to use token, ranged magical attack):
Mat: Archer, Mage, Bishop; Orb: Assassin, Rear Tactician *2
Suil Ability: Own Token #+1

Paladin Skill AW:

Elva (エルヴァ):
Hack to Pieces (滅多斬り): (20s; attack 1.4x; shortens intervals between attacks; AS: 18; WT: 32.5; CT: 65)
Super Hack to Pieces (超滅多斬り): (20s; attack 1.5x attack speed raised, but current HP halved when skill ends; AS: ; WT: 35; CT: 70)

Yurina (ユリナ):
Dark Aura (暗黒オーラ): (30s; all enemy attack -10%; AS: 31; WT: 35; CT: 70)
Holy Aura (聖なるオーラ): (60s; defence 2x; enemy physical attacks -10%; once per battle; AS: ; WT: 50; CT: 0)

Geomancer and the Crimson Cult Unit:
Platinum Feng Shui User Pippin
Skill: Intensive Care (集中治療): (10/10: 25s; ally number that can be healed -1; attack 2.2x; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Ability: Earth Connection (大地の気脈): Feng Shui Class AT+5% and Skill Duration +20% if Pippin is on Team.
Affection: Attack/HP (276/84)
AW90: HP: 2121; AT: 320; DF: 190

Emergency Mission "Gold Rush!":
-New map added everyday at 0:00.
-Kikyou and Matsuri Increase Platinum Unit Drops by *3 (doesn't stack if you have both characters).
-Getting 3-stars adds platinum unit that can drop on subsequent visits (unnecessary for completion gold unit).
-3rd map with 6 stamina cost has a higher drop chance.
-4th map with 12 stamina cost has a higher drop chance, and 100% first time drop (not including 3-star plat unit).

Undead VS Demon (30/2) (不死者VSデーモン):
S Priest Warrior Ether (), S Fairy (x2), Plat Armour (), 3-star Plat: Heavy Armour Miranda; Completion:Priest Warrior Ellet
Story:
Metus: "Kukuku... the Prince and his allies should be fighting with my undead army around now."
Lich: "Your plan to lure the Prince out to the marshes before assaulting the temple while he's away... went well."
Metus: "Now then, please destroy the temple of the Goddess. Without the Goddess's support, we need not be afraid of the humans."
Lich: "Metus-sama..."
Metus: "Kukukuh... The living humans don't know their place defying us undead beings!"
Lich: "Metus-sama..."
Metus: "What. So noisy. I told you to destroy the temple of the Goddess..."
Lich: "A gate to Makai has appeared... demons are approaching."
(demon appears)
Greater Demon: "Fumu... It looks like the temple of the Goddess Aegis is up ahead. Now then, monsters, destroy the temple of the Goddess."
Monster: "Goddess temple, destroy, destroy."
Lich: "It appears the demons have also come to destroy the temple of the Goddess during the Prince's absence."
Metus: "Hmm. Coincidences are frightening, aren't they? Well... this will save us time. Leave the destruction of the temple to them."
Greater Demon: "Damn fools opposing us demons... Let's start by razing the temple of the Goddess to the ground. Afterwards, let's slaughter the humans and leave no survivors."
Metus: "Heh, I'll make use of the humans being killed. After they're finished, I'll turn them into unde..."
Greater Demon: "We'll make an example of them, and burn up their corpses so there is neither hair nor bone remaining."
Metus: "... Hm!? Burn them up until there is neither hair nor bone..."
Metus: "Wait! You, the pig over there, what did you just say!?"
Greater Demon: "... Mm? P, pig... Are you talking about me?"
Metus: "Who else but you!? Their corpses are no good if you don't leave them properly, you know? Burning them up is plain stupid!"
Lich: "At least leave the bones; it's not possible to revive them as undead through necromancy otherwise."
Grater Demon: "Shut up... Impertinence from lowly undead. If you defy us, you'll be sorry, you know?"
Metus: "Interesting! I shall have you know the strength of the undead...! I'll tear you to pieces with my magic."
Greater Demon: "I, who have been called an intellectual among greater demons, shall have you taste my magic."
(prince party shows up)
Anna: "What... is the meaning of this?"
Soldier: "The undead and demons are fighting. Did they have... a falling out?"
Metus: "Hey, you're late! The demons are beginning their assault, so you better look after the temple of the Goddess!"
Anna: "You're protecting the temple of the Goddess?"
Metus: "I suppose that has become the case...? Anyway! Please help us show the demons their place!"
(end)
Anna: "Thank you for protecting the temple. But why are you helping us?"
Metus: "I didn't mean to help you. We only cooperated with you temporarily because a common foe appeared."
Lich: "That's correct. Actually, we were also about to destroy the temple of the Goddess..."
Metus: "Silence! Don't say unnecessary things! In any case, I'm tired, so we're going home~."
Metus: "Or do you intend to not let us return safely. If so, do you want to settle things now?"
Prince: "..."
Metus: "We can go home? We're exhausted from fighting with the demons, so this is your best opportunity."
Metus: "Kukuh... I've decided! I shall have you. I'll turn you into an undead and always keep you by my side."
Anna: "Wh, what are you talking about!?"
Metus: "Goodbye. May we meet again. Darling!"
Darling: "..."

Those Deprived of Home (30/2) (住処を奪いし者たち):
S Mage Valery (), Gold Armour (x2), Millennium Wine (), 3-star Plat: Bandit Rorone; Completion: Soldier Julian
Story:
Timid Monster: "Gyagya—h!"
Monster: "Finally found you. Sickly white ones! My clan's shame!"
Timid Monster: "Oh, no... someone, save us... kami-sama..."
Monster: "Who come save you in underground!?"
Anna: "Prince, the monsters from back then... Those are the white monsters!?"
Timid Monster: "M, miracle! Please, we, white goblin not bad."
Timid Monster: "We no harm humans. So, we be tormented."
Anna: "Prince, it appears they're being attacked by wicked monsters. Let's protect the white monster-sans!"
(mid-battle)
Monster: "Gya—! They strong! As it is, we perish. Help, someone...!"
Timid Monster: "Position reversed. Tormenting us, divine punishment... Justice wins in end!"
Mysterious Monster: "... Noisy. What're you goblins doing!?"
Anna: "Ah, what's that monster!?"
Julian: "That's an orc. I hear they rarely show themselves... They're a race of strong, warlike monsters."
Julian: "If they're wounded, they'll turn into berserkers, and go out of control. You should watch yourselves."
Orc: "We don't intend to help some goblins, but we're bored. So we'll have you be our opponent!"
(end)
Timid Monster: "Thank you... You save us. Reward, eat, dance."
Anna: "Please don't force yourselves to reward us."
Timid Monster: "Very, modest...!"
Anna: "I'm really glad you're safe. In any case, I'm surprised there were such strong monsters like those orcs from earlier..."
Julian: "They say the orcs were the main forces of the monsters during the Millennium War. Just thinking about there being so many of them makes me shudder."

Adventures of the Great Youkai Commander (50/6) (妖怪総大将の冒険):
Crystal (), Plat Fairy (x2), M Crystal III (), 3-star Plat: Rogue Ada; Completion: Samurai Chizuru
Story:
Nurarihyon: "Hyoh hyoh. Finally reached you. My comrade."
Bashira: "Heh? What was that? Who are you?"
Nurarihyon: "You don't know me!? I'm the great youkai commander Nurarihyon!"
Bashira: "... So, what business does a youkai have with me?"
Nurarihyon: "I want to borrow your power. The revival of us youkai was late even among monsters."
Nurarihyon: "Due to that, our allies are few in number. Our numbers were further decreased during the battle with the humans."
Nurarihyon: "I, the great commander, am safe fortunately. Unfortunately, my ability to strengthen youkai is useless since my allies are few."
Nurarihyon: "For that reason, I have been travelling throughout the world seeking youkai to join with me."
Bashira: "Eh, but. What do I have to do with your search for youkai allies...?"
Nurarihyon: "Don't feign ignorance. Youkai catgirl. Those cat ears are more than enough proof. Now then, join my army!"
(crazy lesbian appears)
Thetis: "Wait a minute! I won't hand Bashira over to some youkai. Rather than be taken by some youkai, she'll become mine!"
Bashira: "EeEhh!?"
(end)
Bashira: "You're mistaken. I'm not a youkai!"
Nurarihyon: "What!? Not a youkai? Curses, you misled me!"
Bashira: "You misled yourself!"
Nurarihyon: "Stop! Don't fire your arrows! F, for the time being, retreat!"

Legendary Magic City (90/12) (伝説の魔法都市):
Plat Armour (), Rainbow Fairy (), Diamond (), 3-star Plat: Mage Odette; Completion: Rogue Kyuteri
Story:
Kyuteri: "Here it is. Here's the entrance to the legendary magic city."
Anna: "The magic city was real."
Roy: "Even among us magicians, its existence has been turned into a legend."
Roy: "Right after the end of the Millennium War, certain magicians, who severed ties with the world, erected a barrier around a city in order to devote themselves to their magical research."
Roy: "To prevent others from invading, they shrouded the city to make it so no one can notice its existence. What that female thief is telling us is nothing more than another fish story."
Kyuteri: "Fish story is a horrible way to put it, Oji-san."
Roy: "O, Oji... san."
Cyrus: "The magic city did exist. Long ago, I have visited it several times. However, the magicians there are all bigoted and hateful."
Cyrus: "The magicians that were born and raised in the magic city call themselves pure-blood magicians, and call other magicians crossbreeds."
Kyuteri: "Ehh, does that mean you also know the entrance to this magic city...?"
Cyrus: "Aye. It's been a while since I came here."
Kyuteri: "In that case, you should've told us earlier. Geez, you're such a tease, Oji-sama."
Roy: "Cyrus-dono is 'Oji-sama'... I'm 'Oji-san'..."
Kyuteri: "That's because you kept calling me a liar. O・Ji・Sa・N."
Cyrus: "However, since the monsters' revival, the entrance to the magic city has been closed off. The teleporter over there can be turned off from within the magic city."
Kyuteri: "So, the magic city magicians closed it off in order to save themselves? What awful people."
Cyrus: "It would be good if that were the case. However, I fear a situation that's far worse."
Roy: "Oya, the teleporter is moving. Something's appearing. Fufufu, Cyrus-dono's words cannot be relied on at all."
(golem appeared)
Cyrus: "That's a golem used in the magic city."
Golem: "Humans detected! Kill, kill."
Cyrus: "It appears to be attacking us. Everyone, watch yourselves."
(golem defeated)
Cyrus: "As I thought, the magic city has already..."
Roy: "Wh, what happened?"
Cyrus: "If I were a monster, the first thing I would do is attack the magic city. In there is information concerning the monsters and Makai, it's the place with the best means to counter them."
Anna: "No way..."
(demon mage appears)
Demon Mage: "Oya? The golems..."
Demon Mage: "We killed most of the magicians in the city, and were bored, so we let them out for this?"
Kyuteri: "That's a demon!"
Cyrus: "Yareyare... my worst-case scenario was completely correct."
(end)
Kyuteri: "What should we do? There seems to be monsters in the magic city as well."
Anna: "There may still be survivors in the magic city. Let's go save them."
Roy: "Even if you want to go save them, the teleporter appears to be not working. It's useless from the outside..."
Anna: "Then, any suggestions...?"
Cyrus: "There may be another teleporter that works. You should leave a lookout in this area, and have forces stand by in the vicinity."
Anna: "I think that's a good idea. Thank you."
Cyrus: "Don't mention it."

White Empire (30/2) (白の帝国):
S Healer Dolka (), Iron Ninja (x3), Black Fairy (), 3-star Plat: V Hunter Flan; Completion: Curse User Mitra
Story:
Mitra: "You people, what business do you have in this land!? If it's the Majin's bones you desire, then too bad. There's no more here."
Imperial Tactician: "Don't play dumb. There should be something more important than the Majin's bones that's been sealed in this land."
Imperial Tactician: "You know about the arms of the Goddess Aegis that have been sealed."
Mitra: "... Wh, why do you know that!?"
Imperial Tactician: "The information network of my empire is not to be trifled with. We must bring back the arms of the Goddess Aegis to present to our Imperial Majesty."
Imperial Tactician: "If you won't cooperate... then we shall look for it whether or not you permit it."
Imperial Tactician: "Don't interfere with our search. If possible, I do not wish to harm you, but I won't tolerate any meddling."
Anna: "What are you doing? Who in the world are you?"
Imperial Tactician: "You're the army of the Prince that's the descendant of the hero. Fufufu, an army of rabble. There's no comparison to our White Empire."
Anna: "White Empire... Please wait. You're imperial soldiers?"
Imperial Tactician: "We're proud soldiers of the White Empire. I shall test whether you're as strong as the rumours say. Soldiers! Encircle the enemy and cut off their path of retreat!"
Goddess Aegis: "Don't let them release the seal. A terrible disaster will be let loose."
Anna: "Terrible disaster... Understood!"
(encircled)
Imperial Tactician: "Send forth the monsters once you finished the encirclement. Let's see how strong they really are."
Anna: "Monsters...! You're working with monsters?"
Imperial Tactician: "You have the wrong impression. Human or monster, as long as they swear fealty to the empire, then they're imperial soldiers."
Imperial Tactician: "Monsters are serving the empire. Now then, monsters. Fight for our Imperial Majesty!"
(end)
Imperial Tactician: "They're tough. Don't send out any more sacrifices. Withdraw all troops! Carry the wounded and fall back!"
Anna: "Please wait. Now is not the time for fellow humans to be fighting..."
Imperial Tactician: "If so, then you also must swear fealty to our Imperial Majesty. The empire will welcome those as strong as you."
Soldier: "The enemy is escaping. Pursue them?"
Mitra: "They have reserves remaining. It might be dangerous to chase them carelessly."
Anna: "... Understood. In any case, is it true that the arms of the Goddess Aegis are being sealed in this land...?"
Mitra: "The arms of the Goddess Aegis are slumbering somewhere in this land in order to seal a fearsome being."
Mitra: "Without the arms, the thing being sealed will also be released."
Anna: "I see. In that case, the seal must be protected. We'll also cooperate!"

Flame Prison Majin's Fragment (30/2) (炎獄魔神の残片):
S Gunner Persis (), Beer (x2), Ruby (), 3-star Plat: Samurai Momiji; Completion: Avenger Zaram
Story:
Oniba-shu: "At last, at last it's mine!"
Ninja: "What's that?"
Oniba-shu: "This is a piece of the Flame Prison Majin Aamon! It will grant us great power!"
Ninja: "Ooh!"
Oniba-shu: "If you mix it in your drink, you'll obtain the power of Majin Aamon!"
Ninja: "Ooh!"
Oniba-shu: "Well then, here goes nothing! ... *gulp*."
Ninja: "H, how is it?"
Oniba-shu: "... Uoooh!!! I, I'm filling with poweeer!!"
Oniba-shu: "Such power... So hot...!! As if my body is on fire!!"
Ninja: "Well, umm, f-flames are actually shooting out from your body."
Oniba-shu: "Guwaaaah!! What's this!? Someone help!"
Ninja: "Hiii!! Please stay away!"
(end)
Oniba-shu: "T, the humiliation..."

Revival Mission "Threat of the Dark Knighthood":
-Farm-type Event for Dark Fighter Yurina.

War Declaration (20/1) (宣戦布告):
Bouquet (30), M Crystal (20)
Story:
(dark knight appears)
Dark Knight: "We, who devote our lives for eternal battle, are the Dark Knighthood."
Dark Knight: "We have come to challenge the weaklings clinging to the power of the Goddess to a fight."
Dark Knight: "Now then, will you battle against us...!?"
(end)
Dark Knight: "You're pretty tough... As an opponent, you're not lacking. We shall enjoy you to the fullest."

Yurina Introduction:
Anna: "The armoured monsters that were among the monster forces we fought up to now... I hear they used to be humans."
Anna: "Living on battles over the years, it's said that when the lives of humans, whose entire existence has been reduced to fighting, is exhausted, their souls will remain in their armour and will continue to fight for eternity."
Anna: "I fear the warriors that call themselves the Dark Knighthood are among the warriors that have been cursed like that."
Anna: "... However, I'm concerned; the cursed warriors should've lost their minds and become beings that only fight..."
Anna: "For the ones calling themselves a knighthood to challenge us... I have a bad feeling about this..."

Dark Holy Woman (25/2) (闇の聖女):
Yurina (5), S Heavy Lean (10), Bouquet (50), M Crystal (30)
Story:
Anna: "The armoured warriors seem to be gathering in this area... whatever you do, please be careful."
(Yurina appears)
Yurina: "Do you also want to become one of us?"
Anna: "You're a human? Also, I feel as if I'm losing my strength..."
Dark Knight: "You meant to chase after us, but you're the ones who fell into our trap."
Dark Knight: "Yurina is a master of the dark aura that deprives our enemies of their strength... Suitable to be our leader."
Anna: "Prince, the one called Yurina is lowering our attack power. Please be careful."

Pursuit Battle (30/2) (追撃戦):
S Bandit Funes (10), S Soldier Clave (10), Bouquet (75), M Crystal (30)
Story:
Anna: "The armoured warriors appear to be gathering up ahead. It may be a fatal blunder if we don't defeat them before they finish gathering."

Dark Wave (35/3) (暗黒の波動):
Yurina (9, 100 first drop), S Witch Calliope (10), Bouquet (100), M Crystal (30)
Story:
Anna: "Prince, the enemy is approaching! That Yurina may also appear."
Anna: "She'll lower our attack power if she's here. Please focus on defeating her first."
(end)
Yurina: "It hurts, it hurts, mother...! ... Don't... abandon... me..."

Decisive Battle Extreme-tier (60/6) (決戦 極級):
Yurina (50), S Valkyrie Elaine (15), Bouquet (100), M Crystal (30)
Story:
Dark Knight: "I can't believe you were able to follow after us... Bravo! Bravo!"
Dark Knight: "Now then, die with us, and let's continue to fight after death for eternity...!"

Subjugation Mission "Revelry of the Undead":
-Event Lasts Until Oct 1st 10:00.

Introduction:
Metus: "I'm Metus. An existence who surpassed necromancy."
Metus: "Oh, what's with that face? Is there something you want to say? Ahh, it's useless even if you touch me, you know?"
Metus: "This is an image I'm showing you with magic, it's not real. Too bad—♪"
Metus: "The real me can't hear you, so you better sit quietly and listen to what I have to say."
Metus: "Now then, I thought I would come here today to teach you all about the merits of the undead. It'll be like one of those manoeuvres you do, I guess?"
Metus: "Aren't I generous? I finished preparing an army to attack your kingdom."
Metus: "Who knows what will happen if hundreds of undead invade your kingdom. I wonder if you will be able to stop them?"
Metus: "If a weak existence like you who values an ephemeral life seriously believes you can win against the undead, then please prove it to Onee-san."
Metus: "Do you understand? Good, then I shall explain the details of the manoeuvre this time."
Metus: "The training exercise this time will be a 'Great Subjugation Mission' where the goal is to just defeat the enemy."
Metus: "Great Subjugation Missions are different from regular missions in several ways, so please pay attention."
Metus: "First, the goal of a Great Subjugation Mission is to 'defeat the enemy', nothing more."
Metus: "Defeating the enemy is much more important than preventing casualties on your side—♪"
Metus: "You'll clear the mission even if your life reaches zero, and the number of enemies you defeated will be tallied in the results."
Metus: "Please focus on defeating as many monsters as possible without fear of being wounded."
Metus: "Finally, even if you defeat the enemy, you won't receive any EXP, gold, or drops, so keep this point in mind."
Metus: "Now then, let's begin the 'Great Subjugation Mission'. Kuku... It'll be nice to see you struggle."
Metus: "Ahh, I forgot. When I cut off the magic to this image, it will automatically vanish."
Metus: "Well then, do your best Prince-sama, OK?"

Single Map Rewards:
100: S Vampire Hunter Khuri
300: Spirit Queen
400: Plat Armour
500: 50 Magic Crystals

Multiple Map Rewards:
Every 100: Crystal Fragment (0~2000)
Every 200: Crystal Fragment (2001~10,000)
1000: Gold Fairy
2000: Plat Fairy
3000: Black Fairy
4000: Gold Fairy
5000: Plat Fairy
6000: Black Fairy
7000: Gold Fairy
8000: Plat Fairy
9000: Black Fairy
10,000: Rainbow Fairy

Beginner-tier (15) (不死者たちの狂宴 初級): 100
High-tier (30) (不死者たちの狂宴 上級): 300