What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Airiu1314

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Hi guys! I'm a new player started not long ago and i was following the thread and noticed you guys talking about "feeding copies" for exp? I only understood the plat armor + fairies for exp mechanic as being cost efficient and only understood feeding copies for skill lvl up and cost reduction. So is it cost efficient to level up copies and feed them? Or level up bronze units/silver units and feed them to other units with fairies?

I did read up the guides but they didnt really mention about it and my japanese is average at best while the seesaa beginners faq is outdated right? Thanks in advance!

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In this gold rush the 1 i'm after only Erret (Keeping her for now)+ Julian (aw fodder for Serra finaly)
The rest of time will be farming Yurina and geting her last CR.

If there still sometime left might farm silver unit or Fran.
As for the new gold Hexer.... I'm so totaly not interest in her ilustration or her class.

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It is not, if you're gonna feef copies just feed them as is, no need to waste fairies on copies unless it's a black unit. Even then If you have two of the same unit you should consider how useful it is to have two on the field before going ahead with it.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the special gold i cant really see well cause banners bugged out but she looks rather big too big...

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi guys! I'm a new player started not long ago and i was following the thread and noticed you guys talking about "feeding copies" for exp? I only understood the plat armor + fairies for exp mechanic as being cost efficient and only understood feeding copies for skill lvl up and cost reduction. So is it cost efficient to level up copies and feed them? Or level up bronze units/silver units and feed them to other units with fairies?

I did read up the guides but they didnt really mention about it and my japanese is average at best while the seesaa beginners faq is outdated right? Thanks in advance!
A picture give a better understanding so i borrowed this from the last 3x exp bonus synthesis event.

The same unit despa used in that combine is CC21 and see how much exp you can get during the 3x exp bonus synthesis with 3 black fairy
Credit to Daturtle whoever that is :p

This way you can get CR / skill lvl up / huge amount of exp / and if you don't need the CR / skill up you can still used them for exp only, which way hgher than plat armour

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Oh hey, I should check and see if they updated the banner. Maybe this Gold Rush will introduce another Cutie-Pie~~!!"

*see's a breast demon so hideous, that Dolka looks somewhat fetching*

"F***. YOU. WankoP!"

*Would rage, but his house is asleep*
I agree with you there. I rather made her as food than put her in my team.

EDIT:
Currently have 27 SC ... should I use all my luck to do 3SC Gacha, 5SC Gacha or save them? Opinion everyone?
I kinda want Matsuri or Kikyou.

The only good thing about this GR is Flan, which I will try to get to reduce mine + skill-up

EDIT2:
Range for Patel's AW Ability:

EDIT 2:

Patel AW85 Stats:
HP 2743; AT 422; DF 543
I wanna Patel :/ I wanna her code T_T The book? Considering my parent would just threw it out, it would be too risky for me to have it

Last edited:

Airiu1314

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A picture give a better understanding so i borrowed this from the last 3x exp bonus synthesis event.

- snip -

The same unit despa used in that combine is CC21 and see how much exp you can get during the 3x exp bonus synthesis with 3 black fairy
Credit to Daturtle whoever that is :p

This way you can get CR / skill lvl up / huge amount of exp / and if you don't need the CR / skill up you can still used them for exp only, which way hgher than plat armour
Thanks for answering! So i guess the optimum number is cc21 and best used for gold+ units? I wont be doing that anytime soon anyways though, dont have a bank of extra units for extra ccing yet...

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for answering! So i guess the optimum number is cc21 and best used for gold+ units? I wont be doing that anytime soon anyways though, dont have a bank of extra units for extra ccing yet...
Eh.... no no >.<
i was just giving you example, when you ask about feeding copy for exp.
Some ppl who have extra gold / plat / black unit from premium summon used them as replacement for platinum armour as they dont used soo much fairy for combining multiple time.

Currently we are having 3x exp from combine for gold+ rarity, thats why feeding these xtra unit for exp was being mentioned.
As whats the optimum lvl is completely up to the user.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow wow wow wow Cornelia new sprite <33333333333333

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok so i just got my eletto and ive been eyeing her for quite some time i have a serra i was wondering how much of a differance there is between the 2 stats wise i know already but performance wise idk

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Patel is kind of meh, her cost is too high to be anti rush and her 2 block makes her a sub par substitute for a heavy armor. Her skill takes too long to come up and her atk is on the low side...
Couple this with how difficult it is to lvl her and she's not really worth it.

But she is just so pretty

I blame the fact that she uses her spear as a club instead of poking em with the sharp end.

Well... I guess you can use her for assassinations since her attacks don't get stopped by high armor

Last edited:

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Fairies are the main bottleneck in leveling your units, especially plat ones. That is why you want to use them with the best xp source - plat armors (outside of 3x exp event). Extra copies give decent exp and if you have fairies, it is worth it to use them (especially silver and gold). When feeding copies of plat event units I usually use silver fairies with them.

Airiu1314

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eh.... no no >.<
i was just giving you example, when you ask about feeding copy for exp.
Some ppl who have extra gold / plat / black unit from premium summon used them as replacement for platinum armour as they dont used soo much fairy for combining multiple time.

Currently we are having 3x exp from combine for gold+ rarity, thats why feeding these xtra unit for exp was being mentioned.
As whats the optimum lvl is completely up to the user.
Fairies are the main bottleneck in leveling your units, especially plat ones. That is why you want to use them with the best xp source - plat armors (outside of 3x exp event). Extra copies give decent exp and if you have fairies, it is worth it to use them (especially silver and gold). When feeding copies of plat event units I usually use silver fairies with them.

Ok thanks guys! I think i understand now =)

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I must be the only guy here who thought that the demon in gold rush #1 couldn't be reached by an archer from the ranged space to the bottom right of Mitra. First I put my 50CC1 Zola there, thinking it was a good idea because she had the most range in my team. Failed to save Mitra. In my second try, I thought I'd resort to my ace, Raven. Couldn't assassinate the guy and failed to save Mitra again. So I decided to check videos and I facepalmed when I saw you could put an archer there and it would reach him, ahahah. At least I got through the Yurina missions pretty well.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guys i need some help which units is good for me to (Level up or Aw) right now for the crazy 500 Map. i really stuck at those 3 undead dragon right now which kind of make me stop doing it for currently.
Here what i have. war_2.jpg

Attachments

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I must be the only guy here who thought that the demon in gold rush #1 couldn't be reached by an archer from the ranged space to the bottom right of Mitra. First I put my 50CC1 Zola there, thinking it was a good idea because she had the most range in my team. Failed to save Mitra. In my second try, I thought I'd resort to my ace, Raven. Couldn't assassinate the guy and failed to save Mitra again. So I decided to check videos and I facepalmed when I saw you could put an archer there and it would reach him, ahahah. At least I got through the Yurina missions pretty well.
You still can kill him without using any of your group. Big fat gray demon can be killed only by violet girl if you use her skill on cooldown.

EDIT:

Guys, anyone here who did not do Yurina maps yet? I am preparing dialogue screenshots for Petite but I lost first one on first map. Can someone do it? Only first line in first map.

Last edited:

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You still can kill him without using any of your group. Big fat gray demon can be killed only by violet girl if you use her skill on cooldown
Really? That makes me feel even more stupid, ahaha.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really? That makes me feel even more stupid, ahaha.
That reminds me I was having Aria and Kagura boosting her dps. I am not sure anymore but even if you can't kill Grey Fat Guy just with violet girl it is still close to.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guys, anyone here who did not do Yurina maps yet? I am preparing dialogue screenshots for Petite but I lost first one on first map. Can someone do it? Only first line in first map.
Ok let me screenshot it using my alt acc :p
Only the 1st map right gime a few mins...

Edit: here you go

Attachments

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree with you there. I rather made her as food than put her in my team.
Mitra is a curse user. Since she lives in a jungle, she's most likely a witch doctor, who are second to gypsies in regards to the potency of their curses. Do you really want to anger her and get a curse that your girlfriends, wives, or daughters are all going to develop macromastia along with gynecomastia for yourself by treating Mitra disrespectfully (you can do a google image search of both terms for nightmare fuel)? Do you want to risk a future where your titty monster daughter sends you to an old folk's <s>prison</s> home because you kept calling her a breast demon?

EDIT:
Is this the face of someone that will let you off lightly?

Currently have 27 SC ... should I use all my luck to do 3SC Gacha, 5SC Gacha or save them? Opinion everyone?
I kinda want Matsuri or Kikyou.
Chance-up is a trap; you still have to spend 20,000~40,000 yen worth of crystals to obtain a chance-up platinum or black unit (I don't know the exact value right now). If you want Matsuri or Kikyou for the plat drop bonus, then you're better off spending the crystals to farm the Gold Rush maps without them instead, or even better, wait until a proper revival for such-and-such character to get the most value out of your SC.

I wanna Patel :/ I wanna her code T_T The book? Considering my parent would just threw it out, it would be too risky for me to have it
You could ask someone that's ordering the book to also order you a copy just for the serial code. I did this for several people (i.e. Hybras) for the first light novel, and exkale did it for a couple people for the fanbook and 3rd light novel. You could ask him or someone else the next time they import books (there's little doubt they're going to print a second fanbook and have Suil in it again as a serial code).

Emergency Maintenance on the 10th at ???:
-Bug where game freezes if you trade for a silver unit in the Trading Post (not magic crystal units).
+PC-version bug, shouldn't happen with the Android version.

EDIT 2:
Spoilers for the map names and details have been revealed.

Last edited: