What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ140344]赤首の闘技場 (The Girl In the Red Slave Collar)

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Original Game Thread: Here

So at long last, I'm releasing what is probably what will be the penultimate translation patch for this game. I wanted to keep you guys updated on the project, but that also meant that I needed to make my own translation thread. So i figured if I'm going to make a post here I'd share what I've already got done, and I've got done quite a bit.

The only things left in the game that aren't translated to my knowledge are the following: 7/9 of the duel loss H endings, duplicates of in-game events in the recollection room that just need to be copy pasted over. And that's it.

All game dialogue, story events, city h-events, items,skills, ect. should all be done. I've already done one QA pass, and I will probably do another at some point, but if you find anything particularly egregious (in particular random bits of dialogue that aren't translated), feel free to let me know with a PM or a post here and I'll take a look at it.

Patch was made with version 1.05 of the game.
Patch is here:

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ140344]赤首の闘技場 (The Girl In the Red Slave Collar)

farout, fixin to try it and thx for yer hard work :)

Vultuderp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you as always! I hope for you to do more FULL translations in the future. :cool:

nostram

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Huge amounts of hype for this one. Holding out for the final release but you've done amazing work on an amazing game.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Silly question, but I assume the "1.7" is your translation version and not game version.

Thanks a billion for this :)

OP
hyperk2

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Silly question, but I assume the "1.7" is your translation version and not game version.

Thanks a billion for this :)
That is correct. I will update my original post to reflect that the patch was made with 1.05.

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awwww, I was hoping for the lose battle H-Scenes to be translated... is there any plans for that or will this be the final patch? I do appreciate understanding the story now though, makes playing the game much more enjoyable. Thanks for your hard work!

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

- See Akakubi Arena translation is almost finish
- Login in haste
- Gladly press Add Reputation
- "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hyperk2 again"
- Flipping table :mad:

OP
hyperk2

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

- See Akakubi Arena translation is almost finish
- Login in haste
- Gladly press Add Reputation
- "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hyperk2 again"
- Flipping table :mad:
<3

Awwww, I was hoping for the lose battle H-Scenes to be translated... is there any plans for that or will this be the final patch? I do appreciate understanding the story now though, makes playing the game much more enjoyable. Thanks for your hard work!
Penultimate, being the second to last. I will be finishing these. Like I said, wanted to give an update, but to do so I needed to make a thread here, and to make a thread here I need to have a download link. Also, I would say that a majority of the h-events are translated, they are just spread out through the rest of the game.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Penultimate, being the second to last. I will be finishing these. Like I said, wanted to give an update, but to do so I needed to make a thread here, and to make a thread here I need to have a download link. Also, I would say that a majority of the h-events are translated, they are just spread out through the rest of the game.
Game is pretty much all English as it is... got absorbed and completely derailed from any Eris walkthru progress XD I would rep you up some more if I can :)

Cursed Atelier

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

First of all Thanks for the Translation!!

I played a bit and i found four duel looses untranslated

1 the needler guy
2 the iron shield guy
3 the swordman
4 the golden guy

i will look what else i could find.

and Thanks again!

Edit: i think i have wrong patch or something else fckt up

Greetings Candiru

Last edited:

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks for your hard work :3

Xanthos

Reputation score

Hi hyperk2 ! , Thanks for your hard work ! , Also i think you missed the h-scene when you try to exit town the second time :p

OP
hyperk2

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I played a bit and i found four duel looses untranslated

1 the needler guy
2 the iron shield guy
3 the swordman
4 the golden guy
Like I said in my original post, these are known and are what I need to finish.

Also i think you missed the h-scene when you try to exit town the second time :p
Yeah, I started this one and got a part of the way through it and told myself I'd come back to it. Thanks for reminding me.

Cursed Atelier

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Like I said in my original post, these are known and are what I need to finish.

Yeah, I started this one and got a part of the way through it and told myself I'd come back to it. Thanks for reminding me.
Then im so sorry, i must missreaded the post :S

mirthless

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Woo, thanks hyperk2 for the great work! Really dig the scene with leila, wish there was more of her.

OP
hyperk2

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Woo, thanks hyperk2 for the great work! Really dig the scene with leila, wish there was more of her.
Yeah, and as far as I can tell Daniela doesn't get a scene at all. Which is kind of a shame considering all the other NPC Akakubi get 1.

I also wanted to mention something I forgot in my original post. I remember there was some kind of issue with the names being reset into Japanese, this should have been fixed. I believe this was an issue with the new-game+, where it would reset the gamestate and set the characters names back to Japanese. This has been corrected. If you have a save with this, either lose and do new-game+ or start a new file to fix this.

As far as progress is concerned, I took some time off after the last release so maybe not too much. I've done 2 more duel endings, so there are 5 more.

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, and as far as I can tell Daniela doesn't get a scene at all. Which is kind of a shame considering all the other NPC Akakubi get 1.

I also wanted to mention something I forgot in my original post. I remember there was some kind of issue with the names being reset into Japanese, this should have been fixed. I believe this was an issue with the new-game+, where it would reset the gamestate and set the characters names back to Japanese. This has been corrected. If you have a save with this, either lose and do new-game+ or start a new file to fix this.

As far as progress is concerned, I took some time off after the last release so maybe not too much. I've done 2 more duel endings, so there are 5 more.
Not trying this until it's fully done. Aahhh I can't wait! I can't give you any more rep either, damnit.

Melp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this part is not translated when Roro is explaining about the loop(new game +)
it's first run

Attachments

OP
hyperk2

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this part is not translated when Roro is explaining about the loop(new game +)
it's first run
Ok cool thanks, I have taken care of it. It's nothing super important, but if you want to know before I update it again it says :
Well、it is me we're talking about after all、so I wouldn't have been surprised that I had gotten this far even without magic.