What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ160355 Amore Magic Academy

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
m1zuki has been wonderful enough to take on the translation for this game as my translation skills were not up to the task. I apologize for making the thread before I knew what I was actually getting into but I am glad that the game is still being translated for everyone that was waiting for me to finish it.

Game thread is here: ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26665

Last edited:

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ160355 Armor Magic Academy

As an NTR fan myself I salute you sir. I'll look forward to your work and just say to take your time and don't overwork yourself.

OP
S

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have found my first hard to translate sentence. I know it has to do with preventing a status effect because the items are fire, wind, water, and earth. I already have items that prevent paralysis, poison, and silence but I cant remember the last status effect. Here is the untranslated line スタンも防ぐ。

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have found my first hard to translate sentence. I know it has to do with preventing a status effect because the items are fire, wind, water, and earth. I already have items that prevent paralysis, poison, and silence but I cant remember the last status effect. Here is the untranslated line スタンも防ぐ。
It says "Protects against stun too"

Also you got the game title wrong.
It's amore, not armor.

Always good to see games getting translated.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Would "amore" be "love"?

And - thank you for another NTR game. There are too few...

OP
S

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation and the correct game title, I copied it from the rough translation that the thread creator for the game gave in his first post. I will update it to show the correct title.

I think a more accurate title would be Sex Magic Academy since love really is not involved with these guys, some of the scenes I saw when playing almost bordered on rape by the teachers in the name of advancing abilities so love is a strong word for this game. Guess the author had his reasons for the name though but I dont see much love going on.

Last edited:

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RJ160355 Amore Magic Academy

Thenks from here also! I've been struggling with this game for a long time!

masakatsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Is this guy for real? It feels like every other rpg maker game i come across is centered around this genre in one way or another.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is this guy for real? It feels like every other rpg maker game i come across is centered around this genre in one way or another.
tbf, i think around between 10 % and 20 % of the games in here have a NTR tag. Havent done some scientific research, so could you please share with me what youve found out, once youre done ?

Last edited:
OP
S

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A lot of games have some element of NTR for maybe one or two scenes but I have not found very many that have NTR throughout most of the scenes. Also what makes this game really stand out as far as NTR is the ability to loan your girl out to increase her power and if you lose to an enemy not only is your girl raped in front of you but also the other girls are being recharged through sex right next to you while you dont have a girl to have sex with while its going on. Also I only said that not enough of the NTR centered games have been translated to english, not that there was not a few of them out there. The only NTR heavy games that are in english that im aware of are To H, NTRPG, and im tempted to say the Alicesoft game that has you controlling a space fleet but its not really big on NTR and even then its not even fully translated yet.

Thats the way it was explained on the game thread but I have never been able to play this game to verify it since the moonrunes kill me in this game. I always get random scenes with the same girl getting nailed by teachers and it doesnt seem like the game progresses any, thats why im translating it.

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My NTR salute to you and your project :p
I love NTR with male mc, as when it's female mc it feels more like a corruption game than NTR...

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any news on this? How is the translation going along?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any news on this? How is the translation going along?
No need to rush it. He'll be done with it when he's done translating.

It'll come sooner or later, pegging him for status update won't make him finish any sooner.

OP
S

steve88luv334

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for not updating in the last 3 weeks, I found a new job and got a new computer. I'm resuming my translation on this as soon as I re download it, im lucky that I didnt lose much when I lost the files on my other computer since I was still working in the small files.

GreyInu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No problem man, life always comes first.

skyrider

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How's the progress? Are you already working on Ver.2?

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Will this be like Your other Projects where nothing ever happens?

Static1218

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wish yo best of luck in this endeavor of yours!!!!

nuclearbomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe this project is dead, Steve has not been online for the last 4 weeks and his progress chart shows that maybe 1% has been translated in total. And not to forget that he lost (that) his work when his computer failed.