What's new

[WIP - Full] NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation (V0.9451)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Its coming along nicely, i still don't want to play it, i want to savour it all at once xD

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
SPEEDO BUUSTOO!!!!! ~ jk
I'm very glad things are still going and hopefully it will reach that v1.0 at some point! Oh and thanks a lot for all the work, we do really appreciate it ;)

TooMuchDong4Me

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey Bakatora I was curious if I can help proofread and fix the typos in your translation and help clean it up. I'm a huge fan of Acerola games so I'd love to help out if your willing to take it.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey Bakatora I was curious if I can help proofread and fix the typos in your translation and help clean it up. I'm a huge fan of Acerola games so I'd love to help out if your willing to take it.
Hey dude, really sorry for the late reply. I'd actually really appreciate that, since it's such a huge pain to fix them. PM me and we can sort something out i guess?

EDIT: for everyone else: hopefulyy should be a tiny bit more reliable since life got a tiny bit better. I am currently working on the karaoke events. I finished the firs HEV but just finishing the stuff around it.
EDIT EDIT: btw when i say its a pain, that's only because im a lazy mofo. It's just txt files and stuff so it's really easy. I'd be happy to help anyone help out XD

Last edited:
OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you translate the Wolfrpg?
<< THIS IS THE KEY XD it's pretty easy, you just download the game, use arc_conv to extract the files, dump the editor from the link in the folder, and run the editor. it's all pretty easy from there on out, just fucking with anything that isnt translated.
do note that you should backup before trying to translate.... so may times i've fucked up the order and accidentally erased files from the game and boi its painful to redownload the game because of it...

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sorry that i kinda rambled, but yeah, just keep making backups and use that software and you'll get it eventually.... i kinda havent slept in days so im a bit out of it atm hahaah

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't overdo it, you better take a rest

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't overdo it, you better take a rest
Good advice i should proabably follow....
but I already nearly finished the entire karaoke route. V0.9 inbound! (might be tomorrow though. All I havent done is the after work convo and the diary entries
edit: it's done, but i'm too tired to upload. will do tomorrowwwww

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Good advice i should proabably follow....
but I already nearly finished the entire karaoke route. V0.9 inbound! (might be tomorrow though. All I havent done is the after work convo and the diary entries
Oh nice, Can't wait to play it. I appreciate this, This game is so good!

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
V0.9 inbound! (might be tomorrow though. All I havent done is the after work convo and the diary entries
hell yeah!

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I really hope this is finished when i come back, almost glad it isn't right now since i would be blue balled until next year xD

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really hope this is finished when i come back, almost glad it isn't right now since i would be blue balled until next year xD
I'll be trying my hardest to get it done before then, but I make no promises.
What I did promise though is that the new patch would be up and wooooooould cha look at that it is :D

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'll be trying my hardest to get it done before then, but I make no promises.
What I did promise though is that the new patch would be up and wooooooould cha look at that it is :D
Nice, and don't worry i have complete faith in you and that it will be finished for around new year!!
No pressure xD

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Didn't the versions had nothing to do with how much progress is left to be done or something changed? xD
How much is still left to be done more or less?

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Didn't the versions had nothing to do with how much progress is left to be done or something changed? xD
How much is still left to be done more or less?
roughly, I think
the sensei "quest"
the bestfriend's netorare of kanade
imouto route(?)
the "host" nightclub
the sex-related industry
maid café
photoshoot
seyuu (?)
pool
masseur
(missing something in the) pantsu-seller shop
reactions to most outfits besides the school/casual ones
and probably the endings

I'm going by memory, so probably there's something else

orange32

Lurker
Reputation score
can I ask how to turn-on the voice? cause even if I set the volume for the voice to 100%, it doesn't do anything.