Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
DLsite :

ULMF Topic :
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...81%AE%E5%99%A8

Complete. Intro Settings and other settings ingame are all translated as per request.
Grab it from my drive. It's the Pink button in my signature.

As always, let me know if there is anything ingame or something mistranslated and ill fix it up.

Last edited:
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I can't see the signature.... :\

At the top right click on your name and then User Settings, then Select Account, Scroll down until you find Conversation Detail Options. Click on Show Signature.

kholdy

Lurker
Reputation score
Partial appears to break the game for me. Without the partial I can load the game just fine, but when I install this, upon trying to launch the game it fails to load and tells me it couldn't load "img/system/tileset.png" or "img/system/balloon.png" (appears to be random which file it spits out). Any idea what's going on?

Edit: I'm an idiot, didn't realize you had to decrypt the images.

Last edited:

foolfirefly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the partial translation. I have a few questions though. The skill that uses 4 throwing knives, the Discord Throw, I think it actually hits all enemies instead of 1 like in the translation, doesn't it? The other sword skills (the Doll ones), what are the differences between them? Same for the wire skills. In the original Japanese text, there're something in the "[ ]" that I think give hints on their effect, but machine translation didn't help enough for me.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can someone tell me how to patch this MV game? I've never done it before, and I don't know what software to use to "decrypt the images".

Edit: it's here: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...pply-a-partial

Edit2: Yugifan3, I really appreciate the work you did with this partial, and with all of the knowledge you share with this community. My experience would be difficult without your knowledge and resources.

Last edited:
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
kholdy Yeah is because of rpgmvp file system . The partial explains how to do it.
foolfirefly Hm, ill do a re-check on em and update the partial . Thanks. Edit : Update complete.
Cleanfeel 1. Check the How to apply partial 2. There you go 3. Thank you. : )

Last edited:
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Fail to load img/system/IconSet.png

what happen!!?
This happens because you did not decrypt the rpgmvp files.
Use my "How to Apply Partial" guide and scroll down until you find : -:RPG Maker MV Decrypting images:- follow the steps there then try again.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

At the top right click on your name and then User Settings, then Select Account, Scroll down until you find Conversation Detail Options. Click on Show Signature.
Thank you very much!

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay so I downloaded the partial but for some reason every time I extract the file with WinRar all it is a file with the RJ name and no file type or anything... not sure what's going on... Maybe I'm missing something obvious or maybe it's something about the download itself?
I would attach a screenshot but the site isn't letting me upload anything right now either... why does technology hate me...

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Okay so I downloaded the partial but for some reason every time I extract the file with WinRar all it is a file with the RJ name and no file type or anything... not sure what's going on... Maybe I'm missing something obvious or maybe it's something about the download itself?
I would attach a screenshot but the site isn't letting me upload anything right now either... why does technology hate me...
Is the anti DMCA bot scan.
You need to first enter the password. The unpack it, then after you unpack it, add .rar to that extension then you extract that. And since this is MV with Rpgmvp decryption you need to decrypt the images. Just follow the guide on How to apply a partial. Is almost at the end of the guide.

Why is it double zipped? DMCA.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So... what is the password?

It's not in your sig, it's not your username or the file-name and it doesn't seem to be mentioned in any of the links IN the sig.
Edit: Checked to see if I was being stupid, but it's not ''Password'' either.
Edit2: It is the username, but I had to add a capital letter instead of just copy/paste.
Edit3: And it doesn't work, because it didn't unpack properly. Fucking damnit.

[+] x86 executable
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.

What do?

Edit-yet-again:
googled around, and the couple of responses I've seen say that this happens when you need to use a different unpacker.
Unfortunately, I don't have or know what the other unpacker is, because I'm going by Yugifan's guide, which says to use this for all MV games.

Last edited:

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Omg I feel so stupid, thanks for the help yugifan3 I see your reasoning though so don't worry, I was pretty sure it was either something my computer was doing or something I was missing so thanks again :D

Last edited:

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
People who are having trouble...this partial works. Just read everything in this thread carefully and read Yugi's signature's readme.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Since the game is rpg maker mv and there is a www folder you need to decrypt the *.rpgmvp files . Scroll down in the guide until you find the part :
-:RPG Maker MV Decrypting RPGMVP Files:-
And follow it from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.