What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ハソユア / Hasoyua] 操魔の器 / The ability to manipulate demons / Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid (RE210055) (RJ210055)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
OP by Belkezar:
Cover image/title screen:

(English translated)

Story: You play as Forty, a former assassin-turned-maid whose mistress and best friend has been arrested and accused of being a half-fiend. When you go to rescue your mistress, you find someone else already beat you to it and kidnapped her. You go on a mission to try to track down your friend and save her from the forces that abducted her. Also, you're hot, so your enemies are more than happy to fuck your brains out, no matter how many of them you kill.

Gameplay: This is an RPGMaker game with stealth elements - if you can sneak up on an enemy, you ambush them, getting a free round to attack them with their defense cut to 0. You only have a couple rounds to kill enemies before they start summoning reinforcements, so getting that ambush is critical. Consumables are key to winning straight fights, since Forty is a maid with a knife and your enemies are knights and mages and shit. Forty gains a level and skill points to spend on powers when you clear specific objectives in the stages. There are four stages in total. Between stages you can shop, view scenes you've unlocked, or go back to earlier levels for more money or find anything you missed the first time through. Each of the stages has a minor puzzle element to work out, such as finding all the switches or equivalent, in order to clear the stage.

Enemies can attack you, attack your clothes, or try to molest you. If your clothing is destroyed, molest becomes rape and you go into a special menu for what actions you can take. If Forty's arousal maxes out and she orgasms, she's effectively stunned for a couple turns. If you run out of throwing knives and there are multiple enemies, a fight can easily devolve into you getting gang-raped until you Give Up.

If you're defeated, you are captured and have to escape and find your equipment. If you're captured 3 times in the 3rd or 4th stages, or lose to the final boss, it's Game Over. This game does have a New Game+ mode triggered by getting a Game Over or winning. Winning also unlocks the gallery.

Controls:
Standard RPGmaker stuff - arrow keys to move, Z to act/accept, X to Menu/Cancel, Shift to hide text box, Ctrl to skip text. The first option in the menu turns on Stealth, which is pretty important.

Fetishes include: Bondage, Battle Rape, Rape, Rape on Loss, Game Over Rape, Hypnosis, Tentacles, Yuri, Goblins/Orcs, Pregnancy

The new game from author of flower of evil is announced! Trial also available.

Coming out early November.

There's actually expanded demo on the author's Fantia (JP equivalent of Patreon?) if you're on 300 yen tier which if I read it right includes being able ot play further into the story, art before having to go through DLSite scrutiny (i.e. likely less censorship)

Last edited by a moderator:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [ハソユア] 操魔の器

Wonder if it is good as Seed of Evil. Welp, no pregnancy tag. But, that could change or it could be a feature but not tagged.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

The demos basically one dungeon.

Pretty decent I think for a demo... (you can replay the first dungeon after beating it once).

Has combat rape,maybe something like a corruption system sort of...? (gets harder and harder to break free from being combat raped, and your SP drops faster and faster).

GoR and restart
Multi choice scenarios, where you can choose to fight, or stealth kill or get raped by everyone etc etc.

Seems it'll feature tentacle monster rape also, probably in that "extended demo".

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looking forward to this.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hope this has plant girls in it. The transformation scene that occurred when you timed out during seed of evil was freaking awesome.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
So author submitted the game to DLSite....

Then was told to make adjustment (probably censorship)

In the blog update author think that fixing/resubmitting should make the game come out on the 11th.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Ah man, I just ripped the game's pictures open and it turns out... there's no monster girls in this. Maybe I'm wrong but still... goddamn it :(

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Get captured by the orcs enough and you get a pregnant game over.

Anyone have any idea what the settings are at the start?

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am a little stuck in the forest as well. I found the 2nd thief and went back to the first thief to run away, then not sure what I need to do.
The big orc was a little too tough to fight.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm at the part where I can access a locked chest, does anyone know the combination? I believe the hint is this『日が沈むところは 52 32 である。 陸を遮る水の流れは 21 101 である。 弓に番えて放つものは 81 である』The answer is a 4 digit number.

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am a little stuck in the forest as well. I found the 2nd thief and went back to the first thief to run away, then not sure what I need to do.
The big orc was a little too tough to fight.
Ok, just have to beat the big orc to advance the story...

I'm at the part where I can access a locked chest, does anyone know the combination? I believe the hint is this『日が沈むところは 52 32 である。 陸を遮る水の流れは 21 101 である。 弓に番えて放つものは 81 である』The answer is a 4 digit number.

I just brute forced it with the dagger and wire option (2nd choice).

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
still dont touch this game, but maybe
にし = 西
かわ = 川
や = 矢

1あかさたなはまやらわん
2いきしちにひみ り
3うくすつぬふむゆる
4えけせけねへめ れ
5おこそとのほもよろを

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't know why numbers are appearing in the quote when it's clear the three answers are meant to be homonyms for the 10 base numbers.
Not sure about the third digit (and it looks like it's not even a problem since the chest can be accessed by other means) but I'd try 2408 or 2438.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
For ol use the demo^^
The save work.
Save folder copy in the respective folder.

then simply select the top in the headquarters.
Come as soon as you have defeated the first boss.

I have a request ^^
would be nice to translate those skills. Please^^?

Last edited: