What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ハソユア / Hasoyua] 操魔の器 / The ability to manipulate demons / Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid (RE210055) (RJ210055)

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is the Kagura Games version different than the already released DLSite English version? I already played through it mostly before but wondering if the translation is different/better.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Dlsite version should be a fan made translation whereas Kagura's a "pro" translation. Although when a fan full translation exist they usually build up from it. So more of an improved version, the biggest plus is having the dev to talk to to modify name of character / skill / place to fit western culture if needed.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wonder where the hell is "the ability to manipulate demons" came from. Since it is not fit in the game at all, maybe the enemies can manipulate demon, but still it is too random for a title name for this game.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wonder where the hell is "the ability to manipulate demons" came from. Since it is not fit in the game at all, maybe the enemies can manipulate demon, but still it is too random for a title name for this game.
It's why the villain wants the girl you're trying to rescue - she's a hanyou (a half-fiend) and hanyous can control demons in that circle's works. The girl who lends you her cabin is also a hanyou and that's why she can boss around the tentacle monsters on the mountain (and have them help you with the orc).

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Had beaten this one back when it originally released. Someone who played the Kagura Games version can share their save?

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone can recommend any game similar to this?
Slave collar girl [赤首の闘技場]
Lili-tales.
[RPG] [hakkaku] THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~
FUMIKA FANTASY

The rest I have are pretty much non-turn based h-games or puzzles that has good h-content as an rpg.