What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ハソユア / Hasoyua] 操魔の器 / The ability to manipulate demons / Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid (RE210055) (RJ210055)

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For ol use the demo^^
The save work.
Save folder copy in the respective folder.

then simply select the top in the headquarters.
Come as soon as you have defeated the first boss.

I have a request ^^
would be nice to translate those skills. Please^^?
Left Side, Top to bottom:
1: (Battle Skill) Charm 1 enemy (so they only use H attack), does not work on boss
2: (Battle Skill) Charm All enemies (so they only use H attack), does not work on boss
3: (Battle Avoidance lv3 (Passive)): flirt with enemies where you would normally get into a fight, does not work if enemy is on high alert. Only work on human.

Right Side, Top to bottom:
1: (Battle Avoidance lv1 (Passive)): flirt with enemies where you would normally get into a fight, may fail if enemy is on alert. Only work on human.
2: (Battle Avoidance lv2 (Passive)): flirt with enemies where you would normally get into a fight, may fail if enemy is on alert. Only work on human.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Get captured by the orcs enough and you get a pregnant game over.

Anyone have any idea what the settings are at the start?
Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: The password for the chest in the castle (2nd dungeon) is 2232 (The hint was 騎士 / きし)

Edit 2: Got stuck at the magician's castle. I have obtained 3 keys, but not sure what to do next.

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: The password for the chest in the castle (2nd dungeon) is 2232 (The hint was 騎士 / きし)

Edit 2: Got stuck at the magician's castle. I have obtained 3 keys, but not sure what to do next.
Did you blow up the magic power source yet? I'm at the part where the maid finds the little girl but then she gets shocked by lightning and is captured without most of her items. I'm not sure what to do now. I found the 感知水晶 the only room I can't access it the room at the very top.

Edit: I finally figured it out, turns out I was suppose to find my equipment in the one of the basement areas as if it were a normal capture. I was doing a virgin run so I didn't realize I needed to find my stuff again.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Did you blow up the magic power source yet? I'm at the part where the maid finds the little girl but then she gets shocked by lightning and is captured without most of her items. I'm not sure what to do now. I found the 感知水晶 the only room I can't access it the room at the very top.

Edit: I finally figured it out, turns out I was suppose to find my equipment in the one of the basement areas as if it were a normal capture. I was doing a virgin run so I didn't realize I needed to find my stuff again.
Same here. I eventually stumbled into right room and found the sensor stone and my equipment. Kind of annoying that this fortress doesn't come with a map.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Can you use a machine translator on this game? I can't get mine to work.
Try using Libellule plugin. My partial will come pre-installed with it. I'll also translate the intro settings.

izzywicked

Lurker
Reputation score
Try using Libellule plugin. My partial will come pre-installed with it. I'll also translate the intro settings.
Wow it worked! Thanks for your help friend, I look forward to your partial as well. Thanks again :)

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where the magic power source? Im got stuck there too.. please help.. xD

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
where the magic power source? Im got stuck there too.. please help.. xD
1st floor (i.e. the floor above ground floor), all the way up north. When you go up the main staircase from the entrance hall, there are two white areas on the right and left side of the screens. You can enter these areas to continue exploring the 1st floor.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Complete. Intro Settings and other settings ingame are all translated as per request.
Grab it from my drive. It's the Pink button in my signature.

TheBluePylon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel like there should be a true end based on the patterns of previous works but I can't quite tell if this is the case this time around. Usually there'd be a different reminiscence room after completing the true/good end and if you didn't get it, someone would be there to give you a hint as to how to obtain the ending (last 2 games was Sara, but seems to be a "Mysterious Knight" who we can presume is Mina). Not really sure what the choices would be to change the routes other than the magic stone in the combination chest in the thieves castle.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Complete. Intro Settings and other settings ingame are all translated as per request.
Grab it from my drive. It's the Pink button in my signature.
Dunno if it's just me but I don't see anything in your signature.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dunno if it's just me but I don't see anything in your signature.

At the top right click on your name and then User Settings, then Select Account, Scroll down until you find Conversation Detail Options. Click on Show Signature.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In every level there's a trick to beating the boss, instead of fighting head-on.

In the first one, you can find an area where you can drop down behind him. In the second one, you light the kitchen on fire to lure him away (you only get to loot two objects before he comes back though)
Big orc requires you to collect three tentacle-things and get behind him. Then he starts the fight bound.

Was still hard as hell, given I put all my points into seduction and forgot to buy more knives.
Seduction doesn't work on orcs/goblins and without knives...

It's a struggle to play without the partial, glad Yugifan made one.
can puzzle out most of the consumable items, but the wearable probably have special effects that I'm missing, and knowing what all the attacks do is kind of vital.

I unlocked the first whip(?) attack, but all it does is lower attack, which is worthless.
Debuffing is worthless when your enemies call reinforcements if you don't kill them in the first attack.
Maybe one of the whip/bind skills is a silence ability? That'd be extremely useful.

Last edited:

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
For the orc fight, you can use the tentacle things to stun him for a few turns so you can take him out without taking damage. It requires you to use all 3 once each stun wears off though if you want to go unscathed.

akyryz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
once you get caught, how to escape? i believe there is a right time or something like:
first you must endure/resist and then you attack, but you need to attack at the right time or you will fail.
failing more than once and you will not be able to endure/resist it anymore and it will be game over.