What's new

[Complete - Partial] [acerola] NTR Yukino -Class president who can't say no

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
kR1pt0n1t3 started the partial and posted in the game thread.
I took it and continued the partial.

Game thread: ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/14493
dlsite: dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ212828.html
dlsite english: dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE212828.html

i translated some of the prologue dialogue. I know where all the h-events are, but at 270 h-events, it's a bit much. who knows. maybe if I'm bored, i might continue it for a complete translation.

I fixed a bug where the music stopped playing after watching a scene from the gallery. (goddammit acerola, a fan translator have to fix an official product!?)

mega.nz/#F!L8JDQTbb!YwZrEmVoCVyX6XYClvp4CQ

Oh and my english/japanes is garbage. so if anyone wants to rephrase some lines to make the conversation not sound like 2 robots attempting at human communication, PM me

Last edited:

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
appreciate this but can you put the whole file in 1 zip mega is so annoying with multiple folder

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
kR1pt0n1t3 started the partial and posted in the game thread.
I took it and continued the partial.

Game thread: ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/14493
dlsite: dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ212828.html
dlsite english: dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE212828.html

i translated some of the prologue dialogue. I know where all the h-events are, but at 270 h-events, it's a bit much. who knows. maybe if I'm bored, i might continue it for a complete translation

mega.nz/#F!L8JDQTbb!YwZrEmVoCVyX6XYClvp4CQ

Oh and my english/japanes is garbage. so if anyone wants to rephrase some lines to make the conversation not sound like 2 robots attempting at human communication, PM me
thx bro!

elevown

Reputation score
Many thnx for this! P.s What tool are we meant to extract with for this ? DXextract does not work. Not very familiar with wolf game patching.

Last edited:

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I second this for a help on extracting files, it has been a while since I extracted wolf files, my arc_conv.exe doesn't seem to work.

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Very Nice Work. I've always loved Acerola games. The amount of love they put into them is amazing. So, thank you for this much desired Partial.

elevown

Reputation score
I got it to work using that folder and some of those h codes given to hook, but they are no good for VN reader - you get tons of repetition, and you can't use the switches given that work for other translation methods to stop repetitions.

Anyone had any luck getting it to work acceptably in VN reader If so what H code or method did you use?

Last edited: