What's new

[Complete - Partial] [acerola] NTR Yukino -Class president who can't say no

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I haven't started playing the game yet so i don't know. Sorry
By the way Do you know where to put the files? I mean It's inside the data yeah But after I renamed them and launch the game it gives me the green error and the menu is not launching properly

Romual

Reputation score
Any progress on the translation? And does everyone has bugs with text hooks for this one? It often omits part of text, sometimes catches random symbols instead of what is on screen and NEVER catches something it did before. Like once I see dialogue - both ITH and AGTH fail to catch it afterwards. They are completly unusable like this. Is there a fix? This is not on my part, since they work perfectly fine for other games.

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
KaguraGames will be doing an official translation with uncensored images. Treasure Hunter Claire drops in July, and they have some other projects in the works as well I believe, but they will be making an official announcement soon.

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My Arc Converter is not working... No folder came up after after a ".wolf" is placed to be extracted. Does anyone have any clue about this?

akaliryze

Reputation score
hey guys i have a problem my screen so big and and i cant read subbities and cant see bottom. after i try more replace or reduction and quality going bad how can i repair this?
all acerola games have this bug

Attachments