What's new

Alone (RPG Maker VX)

Quari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Alone (RPG Maker VX)

Ditto. Also, have gotten to the point where I have acquired my estate, and *erhem* servant, talked to the queen but she won't give me what she promised, talking to the high priestess = go speak to servant regarding estate, and travelling to the noble's island shows an unfinished castle (no entrance)
is this where the game is up to atm? Or is there more?
You should really follow the blog he has put up as we have discussed a lot of that already, as you are a beta tester like me i suppose i could give you the link in pm.

Yaranaika

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm with boredom today si can you giveme the link so i can test?i think my pervert mind can give some new ideas e.e

KuroN3ko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cool, found both girls, thought I was meant to look for them in the big city... spent ages looking around the slums... ><

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

You should really follow the blog he has put up as we have discussed a lot of that already, as you are a beta tester like me i suppose i could give you the link in pm.
Well I was wondering where the link to the blog is. Crawler asked me for the e-mail for the blog, but I haven't got any knowledge of the blog lol.

Quari

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I was wondering where the link to the blog is. Crawler asked me for the e-mail for the blog, but I haven't got any knowledge of the blog lol.
yea i kinda failed at that, its a private blog so you'll need to send him your email and he'll send you an invite there for the blog

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes, as Quari said, please, beta testers, send me your emails and I'll add you to the blog. Then we can coordinate this a lot better.

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

SeriousSwine; I've sent you an invitation to the forum.

eccentric2; Please give me your email

To all beta testers who game me their e-mail, please check your email, there should be an invitation to join the blog.
If not, say so, and I'll resend it.

And also, please all beta testers, there is a new version available on the blog. ;)

Last edited:

windrider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any chance i could beta test for you? =] im always up for playing new games and im hoping to get into beta testing as a career XD

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

any chance i could beta test for you? =] im always up for playing new games and im hoping to get into beta testing as a career XD
Sure thing, send me your email ;)

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've received a lot of requests from people with 1 post on this forum, who never helped out at all, and never came to the site... So I'd like them to double confirm that they want to play from, now on by actually telling a little somthing in the pm, proving to me that they aren't just human bots filling up the available seats on the blog... Sorry if I offend anyone, but you'd feel the same way if you had 20 people invited and 7 of them actually ever tried the game.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maybe its a bastard-like thinking, but I would ignore in your place all the one-post people useless they give me a very good reason to do otherwise.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

All I'd have to do is play it, and tell you if there's any problems that pop up, right?

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

RaptorJesus: Indeed. Just playing and finding bugs, nothing else is required. Except for telling me about them ofcourse :p And also, if you'd like to play, send me your email in a pm so I can invite you ;)

Wessex: Well, I can't help but have the same train of thoughts xD I mean, I accepted like 20 people, and 7 of them have tested at all. I have like 5 testers that keeps at it.

rika66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Interested,Gimme link Pl0x

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hi, I am interested if your are still accepting. I know I don't have many posts, but I don't say nothing unless I have something to say. On the plus side I finally just contributed something. I'll send a pm right away as well with my email. Thanks

OP
C

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm currently taking a break from creating. Sorry to the ones testing, but if I force it, it'll be a bunch of crap, so I'm waiting for the desire to create comes back to me.

I'm releasing what I've already made though. :) A "First sneak peak" sort of thing.

Last edited: