What's new

Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: Possible Remake of Jungle Girl

anyway this is about time to get back on topic now, congrats the artist is a girl time to move on.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't know Nunu, I'm still on the fence about that one. I mean, look at the lighting on those boobs. It's completely wrong.

And... now that I've gotten dangerously close to repeating a previous huge foot-in-mouth moment in the midst of a joke, QUICK CHANGE TOPICS!

Anyway, you're a girl, cool beans. Now I know what pronoun to use. You'll forgive us for assuming the absolutely CRAZY idea of the reverse gender. other than that, welcome to the forum. Any news on updated animations?

@Newbie: lol.

@Copper: well, you already know it's a trap. there's not much more I can add to that, it's already so awesome that it can't increase anymore.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I AM A HUMAN FEMALE. I HAVE A VAGINA AND EVERYTHING.
One final comment before I stop talking again: is there a reason I need to know about for you to specify 'Human'?

R

Ryka

I would have never thought that dinosaurs could even type. Congratulations.

Cappy

Reputation score

I'm a magical unicorn too.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, goodie. I've been needing a kidney...

Hey, Cappy, I've got this map...

Cappy

Reputation score

Oh, goodie. I've been needing a kidney...

Hey, Cappy, I've got this map...
Candy mountain right? Somebody's already played that trick on me....

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

so about being back on topic...

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heh, didn't mean to open a can of worms here. No, really. I shudder to think what a can of worms might do to you in the world of hentai. @_@

I'm updating the walk animation; here's what I've done so far:

I never did succeed in making hands that I was entirely happy with, so I opted to simply not detail them much so that at least they won't be too distracting. The height, face and hair are more on model, and the animation itself is slightly smoother.

I'll be adding more detail (eye blink, boob jiggle, hair swaying), just figured I'd share what I have.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Heh, didn't mean to open a can of worms here. No, really. I shudder to think what a can of worms might do to you in the world of hentai. @_@

That image is probably what would happen if you released worms on the world of hentai.

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You know you've spent too much time on /d/ when you have to ask yourself "Am I disgusted or aroused? I just can't tell anymore!"

In other news, boob jiggles are fun to animate.:D

EDIT: Finished! Sprite sheet will be up shortly.

EDIT #2: Here's the sprite sheet:

Last edited:

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The only two things that strike me as off about that animation:

The elbows don't bend. It may seem like a small gripe, but the whole arm not every bending makes her seem quite stiff.

Also, her butt seems to stick out rather far. Normally, when I see someone with a large ass, the small of their back is somewhat forward of their ass so their ass isn't quite so far back from their shoulders.

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The elbows are an easy enough fix since I actually did draw the arms in segments and bend them a little. I was afraid that if I added too much bend it would look unnatural, but you're right, it does look stiff. Here's the animation with more bend-y goodness:

I'll hold off on changing the butt until I get some more opinions. I kinda like it, but I'll bow to the majority.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE! ALL YOU OTHER BROTHERS TRY TO DENY! :D But seriously, bubble butt is good, but maybe..... try to make it look more supple? or shapely? You know not just like two half balls stuck on her lowerback. I hope you get the idea :p

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Personally I'm opting for a smaller butt, right now it looks like a lump jutting off her rear end. I was never very into the "huge butts are great" scene, but either way this one seems a bit.... to bulky.

MadHettie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I'll try to contain it in my next update. ;)

In the meantime, here's a I whipped up:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks pretty good there Hettie. Im guessing the grass is not static(?).

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I might recomend having her arm straighten out a little more at the back end of it's motion, but it is more fluid now.

As for the butt, you currently have it draw such that it is a single large lump on the tailbone as evidenced by the fact that it isn't connected to the leg (Otherwise there would be no crease between it and the from leg when the leg is in back and the leg would flow naturally into the ass as opposed to doing a sudden corner). The main thing I'm saying is: ass cheeks are essentially an extension of a person's legs while the picture makes them look separate.