What's new

C.Y.O.A Now With Pictures!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Okay, I've decided to start my own CYOA game, and I'll be doodling each of the various scenes that you all have decided that should happen. The art isn't going to be the best, but it's a trade off I'm willing to live with.

I'm posting it here because whenever I see a CYOA in the Blank Page it makes me want to spit blood. They're primarily games that lack an RP element, hence them having to be put in the PbP section. But, thats just my thoughts on it. Anyway, lets-a go!

You wake up and find yourself locked in some kind of prison room, the only things you have on your person are your clothes which consist of a hat, shirt, trousers, shoes and tie. The room itself has a only a wardrobe and rug, though there is a barred window that seems to be facing outside as well as a door that has a small barred window, probably for someone to look through and keep an eye on you.

What do you do?

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: C.Y.O.A Now With Pictures!

I vote the little doodle guy searches the wardrobe for anything of use.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Oh yeah, I should mention that I'll be updating this at most 4 times a week unless I get some extra free time though I'll leave the suggestions open for 24 hours starting from the time of each update before choosing the option with the most votes.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Choke yourself with the tie.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Look out the window, and moon anyone outside.

Especially if they have guns.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Oh man, at the moment Mo's choice currently has the highest amount of votes. I can see this is gonna turn interesting if the dude doesn't end up dead right at the beginning xD

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

I vote for Mo's choice.

Do it!

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Search the drawers! Search the drawers!

Oh, wait, you don't get the joke. Check the wardrobe for anything interesting - and your clothes, for that matter.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Well you've all decided and the choice that I'll be updating with next will be for the dude to choke himself with his tie.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Double post, BECAUSE I CAN!

The man looks down and notices his tie.

"Well shit, whats this doing here?" He asks aloud as he grabs hold of his tie. Thinking that because he is locked in this cell and has no idea when he'll be freed he decides to do the only sensible thing; choke himself!

Pulling the tie backwards and lifting with all his might the man soon becomes light headed and his vision blurred. As he continues to pull he feels all strength drain from his body before finally...

...He blacks out.

Several hours later the man wakes up to the sound of sirens and finds, to his luck, that the door to his cell has been opened. Though there is a lot of blood splattered on the floor and walls in the corridor. The wardrobe is still there as is the rug and the sun seems to be setting from what can be seen outside his cell window.

What do you do?

(A note, you can't vote for the same choice twice in a row.)

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Find the nearest sporting event, and streak.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

See what is happening outside.

Then undress and dance(Naked) for everyone there.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Fine, check under the rug for a sewer entrance. Or a mystical sword of power. Or a cute fuzzy thing that's gonna turn the guy female.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Fine, check under the rug for a sewer entrance. Or a mystical sword of power. Or a cute fuzzy thing that's gonna turn the guy female.
Make the main character into a magical girl!