Corruption Tournament: Halfling Hills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Corruption Tournament: Halfling Hills

Whoa... Isabelle looks like she is in so much pleasure. God, that's got to be sooo humiliating... Ayda thought to herself as she was watching Isabelle riding Ylasa's futa cock. Her ass kept on completely enveloping Ylasa, Ayda could see it occasionally twitch. Ayda couldent keep her eyes off what was happening, Isabelle's humiliation was such a turn on for Ayda.

Isabella was about to cum on the demon's cock, but she was giving a little bit of hope of winning, a bet if you will. Y-you can do it, Isabelle! Ayda attempted to cheer her on as she tried her best to lift herself off the Futa cock. Unfortunately for both of them, Isabelle failed fantastically. The way she just was overcome by pleasure almost soaked Ayda's panties as she just watched with an open mouth.

Hm-hmph, I-I wont lose like Isabelle did! Ayda declares as she didn't wait for Ylasa to start dealing, instead dealing once again to the both of them. Although she was aroused by what happened, she still didn't want to lose!

Spoiler
    Last edited by theguy09; 17th March 2017, 16:16.

Comment

Ylasa the Gambler
      Halfling Hills - Ylasa's Realm
      Tags: Ayda, Isabelle, And then there was one...

"Hah!" Ylasa bucked her hips up into Isabelle with a bark of laughter as the perverted noblewoman finally gave up the last ghosts of resistance, the pathetic inch of progress she'd made vanishing back into her tight rear. "That's a much better look for you~ the demoness observed, craning her neck around to get a good look at Isabelle's pleasure-slack expression.

Experimentally Ylasa thrust a couple times, setting her victim bouncing on her shaft before she had to stop as she remembered that she still had another pesky heroine to deal with. "Are you sure?" She taunted with a wicked smirk. "After all, if I didn't know better I would have said you look a little jealous of your friend here..."

"And why shouldn't you be?" Ylasa gave a broad shrug. "After all, she gets to cum her brains out while you're stuck losing at cards, down in front you." Ylasa took one arm around Isabelle's waist and the other at the back of her head and then stood, keeping the heroine's ass impaled on her cock as she rose and pivoted them ninety degrees, leaving the poor girl with her face to the floor and her ass in the air while Ylasa chuckled and reached for the cards Ayda dealt, rolling her hips all the while to keep thrusting into the humiliated heroine with powerful motions.

Ylasa rolls 26 Mental for her cards, Ayda loses 3 Stamina!

"Ngh~!" Ylasa felt her cock twitch and then her control slipped for a moment as she set down her winning hand, leaving the demoness a little shorter of breath as white heat surged from her shaft, filling Isabelle's ass with demonic spunk. Being a demoness even the thick load she pumped into the heroine was hardly the full extent of her stamina but she'd managed to hold on just long enough to ensure it didn't distract her at a critical moment, and besides, this would make a perfect task to assign to the round's loser.

"I'm a nice demon, so I'll let you choose..." Ylasa slowly drew herself up, sliding her still hard and now cum-slick cock from Isabelle's ass with a wet sound, its tip still dripping with more cream. "You can either clean me off from base to tip, or you can clean my load out of your friend."

"What'll it be?"

Comment

Wha... I-Im not jealous, that's impossible! Contrary to her words, Ayda's eyes stick to the pair, as the demoness starts to thrust and fuck Isabelle some more! There was no denying to herself that she was turned on, she just was determined to not lose all of her dignity! I would never... never cum because of you, so it doesn't matter to me! Ayda tried to retort. She tried to keep a passive face, as she grabbed her hand of cards and watched Ylasa, and Isabelle, though that failed pretty bad, her entire face was red!

Ugh... damn these cards. Ayda mutters, downcast at losing constantly. Her turn to preform a favor had finally come, and she had mixed feelings about it. Her perverted side was certainly looking forward to it, while her rational and Just side, was filled with shame! These feelings made it quite hard for her to remain passive for much longer. I-I need to end this soon! She thought to herself before she said out loud. I-Ill clean you. I'll deal with you like that perverted cat did!

With that, Ayda went over to Ylasa, getting on her knees before her. She was now right in front of her cock, and it was a lot bigger than she thought it was. No wonder Isabelle lost to her... She thought to herself as she hesitantly reached for it. Grabbing it softly from the base, Ylasa's musk suddenly washed over Ayda! The impressive tool already had a strong musk, but now it was covered in cum, and Isabelle's perverted juices! Her face going completely red, Ayda tentatively licks at the tip, before slowly starting to clean it! It was feeling and tasting much to good! A perverted haze was coming over Ayda as she started to suck the cock into her mouth! Rolling and flicking her tongue over the cock, Ayda was covering the insides of her mouth with the demon's cum. Its taste only drove her on, getting her to enjoy it through her haze.

Spoiler

Comment

Isabelle
          Halfling Hills – Ylasa’s Realm
          Tags: Ylasa, Ayda

Isabelle tried her best to hide her face when both women were staring at her, desperately trying to hide her shameful expression. Isabelle couldn’t believe that she lost such an easy challenge, but the demoness big cock felt too amazing nestled deep inside of her butt. Even after Isabelle’s orgasm calmed down, she couldn’t stop gyrating her hips on top of the demoness lap, swirling the big cock around inside of her ass. ''S-Shut up, l-losing like this is already humiliating enough!'' Isabelle panted out, annoyed that she lost such an easy challenge, and that she couldn’t get enough of the demoness cock.

When the demoness suddenly started to bounce Isabelle onto her cock, she no longer could contain her voice, and the occasional moan she tried to hide slipped past her lips. ''A-Ayda, d-don’t listen to her, you can do it!'' Isabelle tried to cheer on her friend, while the demoness kept bouncing Isabelle on her big cock. Though, with Isabelle moaning from the cock sliding inside of her, and her pussy clearly soaking with juices, it might’ve the opposite effect on Ayda.

However, the most humiliating part was still to come, as the demon put Isabelle on the floor, with her ass raised up high and her face smooshed against the ground. Isabelle didn’t even attempt to scuffle away from the demoness cock, as she was enjoying the demoness powerful thrusts way too much to even think about moving away. Isabelle enjoyed the powerful thrust so much that she started to drool directly on the floor, as her tongue was lolling and her face was pressed against the floor, as the humiliating position made Isabelle shiver with pleasure.

However, Isabelle didn’t have to endure being savagely ravaged like this for long, as she could feel the demoness cock twitch and throb inside of her ass. ''Uuuuu… A-Ayda save me…'' Isabelle groaned out when the demoness cock unloaded its first glob of demonic cream into her ass. It wouldn’t take long before Isabelle’s ass was filled with thick demonic spunk, as Isabelle’s asshole twitched with each single glob the demoness filled Isabelle’s ass with. When the demoness finished filling Isabelle’s ass with cream, she pulled it out of her ass with a loud plop, followed by Isabelle groaning a bit disappointed. As the girl’s asshole was still twitching, and now slowly leaking demoness cum.
          Weiss pdf
          Weiss

Comment

Ylasa the Gambler
            Tags: Ayda, Isabelle, And then there was one...

Ylasa's Sexual stat of 18 means there's no chance of her failing her defense.
            Rolled 1d10 + 18 = 28

A moment of worry tickled the demoness' consciousness as Ayda brought that power back up but that worry began to wane the moment the heroine's expression slackened with the proximity to Ylasa's cock and evaporated entirely when she wrapped her lips around it. Oh the girl was good to be sure, eager and skillful, but there was none of that supernatural intensity in the pleasure, and having just cum Ylasa maintained control with ease.

"That's a good slut~" she reached down to run her fingers through Ayda's hair, at first teasing, then taking hold of the back of her head and pulling her closer, grunting as she pushed her cock down the heroine's throat. "Remember, to clean all of it now, go all the way to the base... Quiet you~" Ylasa's grin widened as she glanced over and down at Isabelle at the Noble Whore's whimpering moan, her tail flicking down to tease against the fallen heroine's clit.

"You can touch yourself if you want~" the offer was directed to both girls, though for the moment Ylasa remained focused on the one who still had some vestiges of willpower remaining. "Give that dripping cunt of yours a little warm-up stretch for me..."

Comment

Her head suddenly grabbed, and then used to keep her on the shaft, Ayda had no chance to stop! It felt like she was being dominated by the demon and she suddenly understood why Isabelle had submitted to the demoness so easily. It all felt amazing to Ayda as she soon became incredibly aroused! Ylasa hiltted herself in Ayda's mouth, her heafty balls resting on her chin, and her shaft all the way in her throat.

Mmmhhh, mhhhhh! Ayda moaned around the cock in her throat. She was enjoying this way to much for a hero who was trying to defeat this demon. In fact, it seemed like the Half elf's submissive side was finally showing its self as she continued to clean and suck Ylasa.

While she sucked her off, Ayda did as the demoness suggested. One of her hands snuck down to her skirt, that was more of a loin cloth if anything. Getting only more arroused and red from embarrassment, Ayda began to try and lower her own lust by playing with herself!

(Ayda's sexual stat is lowered by another 8 points from masochist, taking it to a whopping 6! With no chance at winning, Ayda loses the fight!)

Comment

Isabelle
                Tags: Ayda, Ylasa

Although Ayda once again lost at playing cards, Isabelle was convinced that once Ayda was done with her task, she would finally win once and force the demoness to surrender. ''A-Ayda won’t lose to the likes of you! She’ll surely win, and once she defeats you, I’ll make you regret humiliating me like this!'' Isabelle said with vigor, though with her ass raised in the air, giving the demoness’ a generous view of Isabelle’s twitching asshole, and Isabelle’s pussy slowly leaking juices over her own thighs, that threat might’ve not come over as she originally intended.

And of course, Isabelle was easily silenced when the demoness’ tail began to flick against her swollen clit, as the proud noble could only tremble and whimper with each flick. Not to mention, the demoness’ constant teasing, made Isabelle subconsciously sway her butt in front of the demon’s sights, as if it was trying to seduce the demoness’ in taking another round. Even though Isabelle was defeated, she could only scoff at the idea of pleasing herself in front of the demoness’, all she had to do was wait for Ayda to defeat the demoness at her own game and be once again saved by her. ''Why would we demean ourselves even further? O-Once Ayda is done with her task she’ll kick your ass at that silly card game, right Ayd....?'' Isabelle responded with confidence at first, but once she saw that Ayda was actually pleasing herself, Isabelle cut her sentence short.

Isabelle couldn’t believe her eyes, why was Ayda listening to the demoness’ suggestions, Isabelle pondered when laying on the floor with her ass swaying. With Isabelle’s friend giving in to Ylasa’s suggestion, Isabelle felt like all hope was lost, and the longer she continued to watch Adya demean herself, the more Isabelle felt the urge to touch herself. Isabelle tried her best to resist the urge to join in with Ayda, but with Ayda showing no restrain, and with Ylasa teasing Isabelle’s clit eventually the noble woman gave in, and started to caress her own pussy right in front of the demoness. The demoness could easily hear Isabelle’s satisfied moans when she played with herself, though once Isabelle realized what she was doing, she’d defiantly tried to silence her moans. ''J-Just because w-we’re doing this, don’t think you’ve won demon… O-Once A-ayda is done… s-she’ll nggg…'' Isabelle tried to defiantly say, until she cut her own sentence short by thrusting several fingers inside her own pussy, spreading her entrance wide in front of the demoness’ watchful eyes.
                Weiss pdf
                Weiss

Comment

Ylasa the Gambler
                  Tags: Ayda, Isabelle, Double Down

Ylasa merely smirked as the noble silenced herself with judicious application of her own fingers, two sluts all for her. She felt power welling up from within, fed by the submission of the women before her and bringing a feral grin to the demoness' lips. She had them both, so why not put that power to good use? Pulling Ayda's head off her cock, the demoness placed her hand just above the thick and spit-soaked shaft, muttering as she added new flesh, turning power into skin and blood and heat...

Ylasa spends her 2 Points from defeating two heroines to take 'Unnatural Feature' a second time, sprouting a second cock overtop of her first one and raising her Sexual stat by 1.

Desire surged, fizzing in Ylasa's blood and roaring in her ears, now-twinned cocks pulsing in time with the pounding of her heart. "On the Table." She ordered Ayda tersely. "On your back and spread your legs for me slut." She bent down, leaving the elf to comply while she picked up Isabelle again rather than trying to order the pleasure-drunk noble around, hefting her on top of her companion so that all four of their holes were lined up vertically for her.

Using two hands to guide both of her shafts, Ylasa stepped forwards, rubbing both her cockheads against the heroines sopping cunts and then starting to push forwards, gritting her teeth at the new twinning of sensation as she entered them. "Still want to pretend you'll get out of this? Your bodies are begging for me already, how long before your minds are just as broken?" Ylasa thrust forwards, reveling in the simultaneous senses of new pleasures and familiar ones mingling. "How long before you're begging for my cock and cum?" She pulled back, and thrust again, slowly working on starting to build up a rhythm, pistoning into them.

"Not long I think~"

Comment

Isabelle
                    Ylasa’s Realm
                    Tags: Ylasa, Ayda

Isabelle was both not in the right mind, nor had the strength to resist the demoness, as she barely attempt to do anything when the demoness picked her from the ground. When Isabelle finally came to her senses, she realized the awkward position she was put into, as her eyes were staring straight into Ayda’s, and Isabelle’s body was firmly pressed against Ayda’s, making their breasts smoosh and rub against each other, even though they were still fully dressed, it was still rather embarassing. Although, what was more embarrassing for Isabelle, was her wet hole being pressed against Ayda’s, making it impossible for Isabelle to hide her excitement from Ayda. ''A-Ayda… I’m sorry for getting you into this mess. I-I thought I could beat the demon at her own game, b-but it looks like I was wrong…'' Isabelle couldn’t help but apologize for getting her friend into this mess.

When Isabelle felt the demoness cock head press against her drooling hole, she let out a soft mewl of defiance. Isabelle desperately grabbed a hold of Ayda’s hands, trying her best to prepare for the oncoming pleasure, and while Isabelle gritted her teeth, she could feel Ylasa’s length slowly force its way into her quivering hole. However, despite Isabelle’s best efforts, she soon was panting and moaning, filling her with shame from showing such an incredibly lewd face to Ayda. And Despite Isabelle’s best efforts to resist the shockwaves of pleasure from Ylasa’s length thrusting into her drooling wet hole, once Isabelle’s hole tightened around the thick cock, she found herself thrusting back against the demoness’ cock, making her body grind against Adya’s. ''I-I’ll never degrade myself… nggg… to the point of begging for such a thing!'' Isabelle tried to say defiantly, but with the mixture of moans, and with her forcefully thrusting back against Ylasa’s cock, it couldn’t have been a more obvious lie.
                    Weiss pdf
                    Weiss

Comment

Working...
                    X