What's new

Corruption Tournament: Halfling Hills

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Corruption Tournament: Halfling Hills

Her head suddenly grabbed, and then used to keep her on the shaft, Ayda had no chance to stop! It felt like she was being dominated by the demon and she suddenly understood why Isabelle had submitted to the demoness so easily. It all felt amazing to Ayda as she soon became incredibly aroused! Ylasa hiltted herself in Ayda's mouth, her heafty balls resting on her chin, and her shaft all the way in her throat.

Mmmhhh, mhhhhh! Ayda moaned around the cock in her throat. She was enjoying this way to much for a hero who was trying to defeat this demon. In fact, it seemed like the Half elf's submissive side was finally showing its self as she continued to clean and suck Ylasa.

While she sucked her off, Ayda did as the demoness suggested. One of her hands snuck down to her skirt, that was more of a loin cloth if anything. Getting only more arroused and red from embarrassment, Ayda began to try and lower her own lust by playing with herself!

(Ayda's sexual stat is lowered by another 8 points from masochist, taking it to a whopping 6! With no chance at winning, Ayda loses the fight!)

Fmokou

Reputation score

Isabelle
Halfling Hills - Ylasa's Realm
Tags: Ayda, Ylasa

Although Ayda once again lost at playing cards, Isabelle was convinced that once Ayda was done with her task, she would finally win once and force the demoness to surrender. ''A-Ayda won’t lose to the likes of you! She’ll surely win, and once she defeats you, I’ll make you regret humiliating me like this!'' Isabelle said with vigor, though with her ass raised in the air, giving the demoness’ a generous view of Isabelle’s twitching asshole, and Isabelle’s pussy slowly leaking juices over her own thighs, that threat might’ve not come over as she originally intended.

And of course, Isabelle was easily silenced when the demoness’ tail began to flick against her swollen clit, as the proud noble could only tremble and whimper with each flick. Not to mention, the demoness’ constant teasing, made Isabelle subconsciously sway her butt in front of the demon’s sights, as if it was trying to seduce the demoness’ in taking another round. Even though Isabelle was defeated, she could only scoff at the idea of pleasing herself in front of the demoness’, all she had to do was wait for Ayda to defeat the demoness at her own game and be once again saved by her. ''Why would we demean ourselves even further? O-Once Ayda is done with her task she’ll kick your ass at that silly card game, right Ayd....?'' Isabelle responded with confidence at first, but once she saw that Ayda was actually pleasing herself, Isabelle cut her sentence short.

Isabelle couldn’t believe her eyes, why was Ayda listening to the demoness’ suggestions, Isabelle pondered when laying on the floor with her ass swaying. With Isabelle’s friend giving in to Ylasa’s suggestion, Isabelle felt like all hope was lost, and the longer she continued to watch Adya demean herself, the more Isabelle felt the urge to touch herself. Isabelle tried her best to resist the urge to join in with Ayda, but with Ayda showing no restrain, and with Ylasa teasing Isabelle’s clit eventually the noble woman gave in, and started to caress her own pussy right in front of the demoness. The demoness could easily hear Isabelle’s satisfied moans when she played with herself, though once Isabelle realized what she was doing, she’d defiantly tried to silence her moans. ''J-Just because w-we’re doing this, don’t think you’ve won demon… O-Once A-ayda is done… s-she’ll nggg…'' Isabelle tried to defiantly say, until she cut her own sentence short by thrusting several fingers inside her own pussy, spreading her entrance wide in front of the demoness’ watchful eyes.

MurderRabbit

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Halfling Hills - Ylasa's Realm
Tags: Ayda, Isabelle, Double Down

Ylasa merely smirked as the noble silenced herself with judicious application of her own fingers, two sluts all for her. She felt power welling up from within, fed by the submission of the women before her and bringing a feral grin to the demoness' lips. She had them both, so why not put that power to good use? Pulling Ayda's head off her cock, the demoness placed her hand just above the thick and spit-soaked shaft, muttering as she added new flesh, turning power into skin and blood and heat...

Ylasa spends her 2 Points from defeating two heroines to take 'Unnatural Feature' a second time, sprouting a second cock overtop of her first one and raising her Sexual stat by 1.

Desire surged, fizzing in Ylasa's blood and roaring in her ears, now-twinned cocks pulsing in time with the pounding of her heart. "On the Table." She ordered Ayda tersely. "On your back and spread your legs for me slut." She bent down, leaving the elf to comply while she picked up Isabelle again rather than trying to order the pleasure-drunk noble around, hefting her on top of her companion so that all four of their holes were lined up vertically for her.

Using two hands to guide both of her shafts, Ylasa stepped forwards, rubbing both her cockheads against the heroines sopping cunts and then starting to push forwards, gritting her teeth at the new twinning of sensation as she entered them. "Still want to pretend you'll get out of this? Your bodies are begging for me already, how long before your minds are just as broken?" Ylasa thrust forwards, reveling in the simultaneous senses of new pleasures and familiar ones mingling. "How long before you're begging for my cock and cum?" She pulled back, and thrust again, slowly working on starting to build up a rhythm, pistoning into them.

"Not long I think~"

Fmokou

Reputation score

Isabelle
Ylasa’s Realm
Tags: Ylasa, Ayda

Isabelle was both not in the right mind, nor had the strength to resist the demoness, as she barely attempt to do anything when the demoness picked her from the ground. When Isabelle finally came to her senses, she realized the awkward position she was put into, as her eyes were staring straight into Ayda’s, and Isabelle’s body was firmly pressed against Ayda’s, making their breasts smoosh and rub against each other, even though they were still fully dressed, it was still rather embarassing. Although, what was more embarrassing for Isabelle, was her wet hole being pressed against Ayda’s, making it impossible for Isabelle to hide her excitement from Ayda. ''A-Ayda… I’m sorry for getting you into this mess. I-I thought I could beat the demon at her own game, b-but it looks like I was wrong…'' Isabelle couldn’t help but apologize for getting her friend into this mess.

When Isabelle felt the demoness cock head press against her drooling hole, she let out a soft mewl of defiance. Isabelle desperately grabbed a hold of Ayda’s hands, trying her best to prepare for the oncoming pleasure, and while Isabelle gritted her teeth, she could feel Ylasa’s length slowly force its way into her quivering hole. However, despite Isabelle’s best efforts, she soon was panting and moaning, filling her with shame from showing such an incredibly lewd face to Ayda. And Despite Isabelle’s best efforts to resist the shockwaves of pleasure from Ylasa’s length thrusting into her drooling wet hole, once Isabelle’s hole tightened around the thick cock, she found herself thrusting back against the demoness’ cock, making her body grind against Adya’s. ''I-I’ll never degrade myself… nggg… to the point of begging for such a thing!'' Isabelle tried to say defiantly, but with the mixture of moans, and with her forcefully thrusting back against Ylasa’s cock, it couldn’t have been a more obvious lie.

GuyKuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Tessa took a deep sip. she knew the human being sterker true. but so strong.
There was a tingle on her skin. she shuddered, then she overcame the darkness.

A startled cry as the darkness enveloped Tessa. "what the..." Her breathing increased. Her small breasts moved quickly up and down.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
(Starting new conflict Tessa vs mysterious demon)

Halfling Dark Inn
Tag: Tessa

As she awake from her slumber, the young halfling first sense the cold floor below her and at the same time she could smell the corrupted scent everywhere. Her eyes opened and she could see a place created for people of her size and of course than she was in some filthy cell with only a door for her to use. At her left there were some bloddy letters [ Welcome to my humble manor, you arent the first neither the last in be taken here, it was so soon and easy to broke you as you sleep. We hope than you have as much fun as us]

She have all her equipment, even the dark key given by the bartender. As Tessa get up and explore this small room she could notice than the door could only be opened by using the dark rusty key than the bartender got to give to her.

GuyKuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Her legs ache awfully as she awakens from the darkness. It takes a few minutes to gather. she gropes for her equipment, everything still there. but also a strange key. she sacks in her bag first. The biting smell drives her light tears in the eyes. "I hate that smell." when she sees to the floor, she recognizes a letter. After she flew over it, she snorted in frustration. "I hate demons, but no use, I have to get out of here." When she comes to the door, she takes out the inserted key. "so easy?" She puts him in the lock and tries to open the door.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Halfling Dark Inn

Without troubles the key unlock the old iron door and as Tessa open it, this produce a loudy screech thanks the rusty state than this have. The halfling then proceed and walk until get into a bifurcation.

She needed to decided between a long passage or some stone downstairs. Down after teh stairs she could heard muffed mewls and some fluids drops falling at the dark end of these stairs.

GuyKuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Tessa stalked on carefully. When she arrived at a crotch, she heard the abundance of fluids below. Water always needs a drain so she would take the path down carefully.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
With caution she go down. She could notice some wetness at the walls and ceiling, what cause the floor be slippery yet nothing than her helfling feet couldnt control.

All was almost dark when she got to the bottom. Tessa then could feel and sense the slimy fluid than cover the whole place. The strange room where she is now have some roots and mud at the walls. Out of this only an half opened trapdoor was the only place than could call the halfling interest

GuyKuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Irritated Tesser tortured the way. but it was not the expected liquid. but rather a strange mud pit. Your Halblingsfüße could do a few things off you this zeuch made for see. She blinked in the darkness and spared a lucke. So the laddie woman tried now to get to these.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Halfling Dark Inn

In almost deep darkness with all the mud and slime around her some luck got to get to her. Tessy start to feel at a side far of the mud a wooden structure, some kind of floor and from it some light air flow got to call her attention. After remove the mud and slime out of the area, the Halfling find a useful trapdoor.

A possible exit from this cursed place without doubt anyone would think this and she dont needed any key to open it. With care she open it and a slighty cool damp air current invite her to get inside. In a blink all around her changed and she see herself in a worst place than before. [Wrong choice, little one. You cant escape from our little game...] A female voice was talking inside Tessa's head [ Im a little dissapointed. Looks like i need to force you to play with us] The voice stop, giving to Tessa time to see where she was now. It was without doubt a breeding lair, she was surrounded by meat walls and the mud was just cum mixed with slime, the muffed mewls than she hear at the start were everywhere and mostly in front of her where a lonely path will lead her to most likely the demon than talk directly to her mind

GuyKuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Tessa hatte eine Falltür geöfnet. "Ja das war aber verdamt simpel ein ausweg." Doch hatte sich die halbllingdame zu frü gefreut. Den Plötzlich war sie von wenden omgeben anstelle in der Freiheit zu sein. "verfluchter mist. Ernsthaft?" sprach sie entnerft zu sich selbst.

Tessa now took her bow to the hant as the voice sounded. "Show you demon." But unfortunately she could not see any feint. That's what the Pfat she chose. Well holzwege are also gone, thought Tessa.

a disgusting shudder could not stifle her. no matter how cookie and chick she did.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
The demon dont show herself at the instant, instead the meat walls around Tessa start to move and start to push her toward the passages where most of her focus was in dont fall thanks the slippery meat floor [ That false courage, i had seen the same when you corner a rat] The words still comming from her mind were more intense. Then, when suddenly the living floor end to place her at the same large room as a slimy crystal woman who have some creatures behind her.

Mysterious slime crystal woman and nest

Stamina 19
Physical:15
Mind:26
Sex:23

Skills
------------
Grunts (2points/ rank 1)
Distract: 1 point/rank
Guardian: 1/Rank
Geas: 1 points/rank
Pre/postcognition: 1/Rank (future)
Evil general (4points) (Evil general have secret realm)
Corrupt rank 6 (12 points)
Mind control 2 (8 points)
Telepathy 1 (3 points)

Weakness
----------------
Marked (3 points) she is a demon without doubt
Vicious mockery: (3 points)
Triumphant pose: (3 points)
Physical impairment 3 (cant move alone, fused with mansion and some crystalized limbs)
Sadistic: (2 points)
Fetish: (3 points) Corrupt others
Fetish: (3 points) turn mortals into helpless breeders
Fetish: (3points) let grunts impregnate victims
Over confident (3 points) mind

Last edited:

GuyKuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Tessa stumbles at the rough treatment. "hay i can go alone" the turn pushed si to a place where stroked forward. With a splash she landed on her knees. When she looked up, she commented on the situation. "but you look unhealthy, a little pink around the nose" she tried to get up again and grab her bow.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Giving some time for Tessa to get up, the woman talk again inside the halfling mind [There is not need to point us with that rudimentary tool, we understand your kind. Many lower beings had been taken to this realm, only the most cowards and lustful beings decide to use the trapdoor] As she said this, Tessa could feel her muscles limbs shrunk and skills with the bow getting decreased until the point than she was having problems using her bow

-Slime woman use the corruption on this room to reduce 6 points of physical atributes to Tessa for the rest of the fight-

Last edited:

GuyKuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Attributes:
Stamina:16/16
Physical:16 - 6 =10
Sexual:12
Mental:13
Special Powers:
Animal affinity: 4/ rank
Incredible Luck: 5/rank
Treat a roll of a 1 as a 10 instead, usable one time/fight for each rank you posess in Incredibly luck. Can apply to chance rolls like the 1 in 10 chance to dodge an attack with super speed. On rank 5 and 6 you gain +1 to your lowest attribute(pick if several are lowest)
Adaptive combat 4/rank
You learn to adapt to your opponents attacks. Gain +1/rank to the attribute that last damaged you in a fight. On rank 2, 4 and 6 you also gain +1 Stamina.
Weaknesses:
Triumphierende Pose: [-3] : Wenn du eine 10 (oder 2 Punkte, die höchste Anzahl deiner Schadenswürfel) würfelst und deinem Gegner Ausdauerschaden zufügst, würdest du die nächste Runde siegreich und / oder triumphierend austragen, anstatt sie anzugreifen. (Sie können noch andere Fähigkeiten aktivieren)
Easily distracted: +1
The character can be distracted by shiny things, cats, a certain song... when distracted they roll their attack dice twice and pick the worse result. The higher the rank the more common a thing to happen.
Phobie [Dämon Sperma ] : + 2 / Rang

Now Tessa realized that she was not talking to the glib thing, but in her head the demon of the house seemed to talk to her and insult her. "I'm not a bitch or a coward, you're sending some lakein to fight me, you're a coward." Snorted the little heroine. She noticed how the Efeckt took her and she was strongly Körperlich geschwecht. she sang on her knees. "You do not get me that easy." She took her muht and her strength together put down an arrow and shot at the monster in front of him. Even if she knew that had probably only minimal impact.

Tessa attacks Physical. 10+d10= jeeee Minimum >.<

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Tessa attack 12 vs 15+1d10- auto defense (it was a 6)

The weak halfling aim directly to the slime crystal woman, the demon dont even flinch the whole time, as if she know what will happen. Tessa's arrow fly just a feet before land at the meatfloor, almost in the instant the fluids at the floor digest the arrow. [Dont get me so easily you said?] The emotioneless slime woman face outline a malicious smile

[ You are mere one of my toys from the moment than one of my slaves bring you here. Let me show you] In that instant a terrible lust invade Tessy breasts and then they quickly grow tearing apart her top clothes, until these were inmense and so heavy for Tessa to hold such weight, in seconds she fall face up over her giant breasts. [ussually one of my most weak minios take care of trash like you, but with all your heart you wished for me to come. Now, you tried to attack me and that will bring you a terrible and long punishment, even if that was derisory]

Tessa new breasts sizes not only bring her sensitivity but also cause her have problems to hold her own weight or aim her proyectiles to her targets. Not only that, but she could hear something big comming from one of the meat passages.

[Slime woman used a power -Corrupt- again giving the weakness Touched By Corruption rank 6 (giant breasts) for the rest of the fight. what gives -1 to two atributes per rank (Physical and sexual atributes get a -6, both)]

GuyKuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Attributes:
Stamina:16/16
Physical:16 - 6 - 6 =4
Sexual: 12-6= 6
Mental:13
Tessa was down. Her arrow was digested and was dumb. She looked back angrily as the creature looked her as her toy. "I'm not a toy, I'm ..." But then her voice died away. As her breasts suddenly became gigantic. She now fell forward and truly unable to really move. "slaughter" Tessa helplessly. You escapes a sigh. The abdomen she makes one breasts makes her hlflis. "Dan just kill me and do not make it unnecessarily long." Tessa was desperate and panicked when she hears the miserable

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
[Coward bitches dont deserve the honor of die by my hand] Her words resonate inside Tessa's mind, the demon turn to one of her crystal dragons minions than walk to where the halfling lie defenseless, it placed his crystal huge hand over Tessa's nape and press. The halfling closed her eyes as this being press her against the floor, she was waiting that quick death but it never come, instead the creature rub her face over the meat slimy floor [Get used to that taste and scent, even if you die i will revive you or most likely one of my loyal servants will do it.] As the demon mention this the huge being get closer.

The strong crystal hand over Tessa's nape pull her up holding her hair, raising painfully the halfling so she could see who was coming, as this happen others three crystal creatures start to remove all from Tessa and store it. [Let me introduce you to my General in this nest, Rudociel is who rule this plane and thanks to her you got to act normaly and yours objects werent turned into dust, without this i would have a mindless breeder in front of me] As these wrds appear at Tessa's mind a large being come out a passage.

The crystal slime woman let the giant worm get close and bow, so she could patpat its front upper end [Rudociel was just a succubus some months ago... Now, is a loyal pet in charge of train toys like you... There is not reasons to fear your fate, if you die Rudociel will eat you and bring you back alive between her leftovers... But if you want to be free of this world there is a way, if you accept to follow me]