What's new

The Great Hunt (Tassadar) GM'ed by MAF

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Great Hunt (Tassadar) GM'ed by MAF

"C'mon... You were talking a lot of crap before! Show me you're not as weak as you look right now!" Kavika pressed, not letting up until the sudden presence of the dancer caused her to start. Her back straightened slightly as she tensed, surprised at the dark skinned woman's propensity for stealth, but contained herself and relaxed.

"You'd be the one," Kavika confirmed dryly, though then she smirked and met the other woman's gaze evenly. "And you don't disappoint... I thought you were pretty good from how you moved, but I'll bet I haven't seen anything yet. How'd you end up on this mook's arm with those skills? Did he cheat?" She made no effort to pull away, not yet, and for all intents and efforts seemed relatively relaxed after the initial startlement from the woman's sudden embrace. Her position was much less secure now, but looking scared now would make her look like prey, and she couldn't rely on the two demons to bail her out if things got messy.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman grinned at Kavika's lack of fear. She seemed ready to let the squirrel run back to her tree, but when the squirrel turned out to be a wolf, her eyes glinted as if she wished to befriend that wolf. Though her eyes also looked playful, unpredictable. With Kavika unmoving, her hands slid down to massage her sides and the muscles of Kavika's back, the grinding of her thumbs hitting perfectly just the right spots to give her an extremely satisfying massage while demonstrating her knowledge of the human body. "Please don't call my man a mook. He's worked very hard to earn me and all the women he's marked. He didn't do it with malice but with his own power, earning the right and privilege to violate them, and me~" she cooed. "So, perhaps we got off on the wrong foot? Grubrik," she looked at her partner, and he at her. "I think the Huntress here is just angry that you spoke to her unkindly when she came all the way just to greet you." She stated, before lifting her hands to lift and pronounce Kavika's breasts, playing with her. "What do you say when you've done wrong, Grubrik?" she asked.

Suddenly, it looked like he was being harassed by both women. Despite being a very tall and intimidating looking man, the one who held power was clear as he backed down. "... I should show my opponents more respect... My... My apologies..." he said, as if he didn't want to say it but it seemed this was a problem that happened before.

The dancer nodded. "Do you have something to say as well, Huntress?" the dancer inquired, her eyes staring at Kavika intently. While massaging Kavika, the huntress would realize that her body felt heavy and relaxed. If Kavika wished to fight now, she'd lose as it seemed the dancer worked her magic already to nullify her as a threat. The wide grin on her face confirmed that, but it seemed to hold no more intent. No instigation or malice. Though that would change if Kavika tried to get violent in her condition.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmmmmm..." Kavika didn't try to conceal the pleased murmur that escaped her lips as the dancer's deft touched relaxed the tension from her back, easing aches she hadn't known she was carrying. In other circumstances she might have tried to get a lot more of it, but already she felt that relaxation doing a bit more than easing her muscles. She didn't resist now, however, and simply let the woman have her way, her expression shifting into a wider grin. So, was she the real master here? Or was this Grubrik more than he seemed and was simply choosing to let his skills remain hidden now that the dancer was here to back him up?

She turned back to him as his comrade addressed him, and let out a low, pleased coo as the dancer's touch shifted to her bosom, which was still leaking slightly. Gods could she use a massage there... Something to make them feel less pressured... Maybe the twins could help her with that... Or... Damn she's good... I almost didn't notice,' Kavika thought to herself as she continued to play her part, finally nodding almost absently to the man's apology and then letting out a sigh as she was addressed in turn.

"I suppose that's fair.... I apologize for bullying you in the shower~" she said with a sigh, still making no physical effort to resist the dancer's embrace. Not that it would have done any good at that point; she felt as weak as a kitten after only a few moments worth of even that minor massage. This woman was good... Better than Kavika could have imagined, especially in a place like this. The next fight would be hard to handle, and she wasn't even sure how she could warn Routa about this. She could barely even describe it herself. "So... I know his name. Do you have some title to go by, sweet thing?" she asked brazenly, turning back to the dancer.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Grubrik nodded back, while the dancer cocked an eye brow. "Wanting names of all but willing to give none?" she inquired. "Is your name important? I wonder what it is?" she asked again. When Kavika answered, she'd grin. "Well, since you asked for a title, you can call me Dancer~" she said with her tongue out a bit, not giving up her name.

When Kaviked turned around, she felt the dancer grab her ass and spread her cheeks out. For that moment, she wasn't looking at Kavika, but at Grubrik, smiling at him while he could perfectly see Kavika's ass and pussy.

In addition, the harem of women who seemed to stay with Grubrik and Dancer were coming into the showers. As if they had some presence, the orcs saw them and seemed keen on leaving after seemingly all of them had emptied their balls into the girl on the floor, who was still there, though now laying on her side with copious seed spilling from her pussy.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmmmm, what if it is?" Kavika replied, smirking. "You know my title... Do people need more than that here?" she replied, giggling and slowly looping her arms around the dancer's waist. She started again as the dancer grabbed her voluptuous backside and spread her lower cheeks, exposing both as anus and her pussy for her "master's" viewing pleasure. She glanced back at him - and the demons on his arm - curiously and gave her hips a slight wiggle from side to side. The rest of his harem began filing in, and it seemed that they had something of a status as the orcs abandoned their broken prey and fled, filing out.

That was something, but also potentially a threat, and after a moment Kavika moved to slide away from the dancer and stretched with a sigh. "Well... I suppose I ought to get cleaned up. Perhaps I'll see you later, Dancer~" she said, and then glanced at Grubrik and the demons, "and you too." She let her eyes linger on the red demoness, trying to signal her intent to come visit them later. What she did later would depend on how things played out from there, but if her future opponents left quickly and there were no further incidents she would opt to see what she could do about the girl left on the floor, and signal Routa that everything was alright. If the two demons remained, however, things might very well play out differently, especially with how hard her libido was starting to get to her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When Kavika decided to retreat, she'd actually see a small hint of suggestion in her eye. Observable only to someone who underwent the trials she did and the tortures her mother put her through, and that was seeing the hidden intent behind human actions. It would be very, perfectly clear to Kavika that the Dancer was one-hundred percent happy with Kavika leaving rather than staying. Her smile was just as playful, she kept up a good ruse, but Svana's training taught Kavika enough to know when someone didn't want to tell you something.

So, the Dancer lifted her hands and immediately began curling her fingers in and out, waving Kavika farewell as she sank in close to Grubrik and hushed the demon twins away, who also left. Leaving the showers pretty much all to them.

The girl was unconscious, and Routa was also soon coming around from behind the corner to approach Kavika. "Did you learn their secret?" she whispered. Though when she did, the dancer glanced back at the pair of them from across the shower room. She was smiling as well, as if her expression was saying, "I know you didn't."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Relieved? So the dancer was worried... That meant there really was something to worry about, some secret that could damage their ability to win beyond their general strategy. Good to know for sure, at least, but now was the time to back off, to put them on the defensive so they could make a mistake - she wasn't the only one looking to take them down after all.

When Routa joined her beside the unconscious girl, Kavika noted that the dancer's hearing was as impressive as her stealth. "What secret?" she asked innocently as she checked the girl over. She'd been badly abused, and would probably suffer more, but there was little that she could do about it, at least right now. "Lets get her... Somewhere besides on the floor. One of the side rooms for now, preferably with her partner, then I need to get cleaned up and take care of something," she said, and once away from the showers with the raped girl between them would whisper under her breath; "The dancer is the one really in power, it seems. She doesn't seem malicious, just... Dangerous. Be wary around her, she's quieter and quicker than she seems."

Unless further shenanigans occurred along the way, Kavika would return to the showers to actually clean up, something she'd been unable to do, and then left Routa to spend her time as she liked while she went to once more track down the demons. Assuming they weren't once more in the company of the dark skinned man or his cohorts, Kavika would hope to finally corner the pair somehow, though if they were occupied in some form she might hold off or wander off again to better get to know the floor plan of the fighter's pit.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Routa nodded, and helped Kavika take the woman and deliver her elsewhere. The woman eventually woke up and explained her situation through various sobs and pathetic pouts that would be too sloppy to put into quotes. It seemed she had no partner yet, a recent prisoner of war captured during Korgoth's initial campaign to climb to where he is now, brought because she wanted to earn her freedom. She indicated that she wanted to get the strongest ally in the pit, and was put to trial and utterly humiliated as she was weak. The orcs apparently gave her time to back off, but she was insistent on convincing them by any means they wanted. A foolish request that led to her rape.

Kavika would look conflicted, not sure what to do with the girl. That's when Routa would chip in. "... I think you'll have to lose for just a little while first." Routa declared, before turning to Kavika. "Kavika, they allow people to purchase losers of the arena as slaves, right? Why don't we just... Buy her?" Routa offered. Though she didn't have the foresight to see that to help everyone here that way who needed help would cost her more funds than she had.

Then, in the reflection of Routa's eyes, Kavika saw two colors. One red, one blue. If she'd turn around, the demons would be standing right behind her. It wasn't that they were silent in their steps. Routa would have seen them coming. Rather, it would seem that they materialized out of nowhere, catching even Routa by surprise who was looking in their direction. That's when Kavika felt their fat breasts envelop her arms while each demoness slipped in and hooked their arms around Kavika's like ornaments.

"Oh, Huntress, you blew it~" the red one cooed sadly.

"We suffered such humiliation, and this is how you repay us?" the blue one inquired with a bit of hostile chill despite mimicking the red one's sweet actions.

"You left us to adopt a pet. Left us all alone to that brute~" she pouted.

"You amuse us, but you try our patience."

The red one gently grabbed Kavika's cheek, pulling it up to the red demoness' evil visage hopelessly trying to look sweet and innocent. "You have to do better, pleeeease?" she cooed again, rubbing her cheek. "I wouldn't want to see what my mean sister would do to you if you upset her~ You're a good girl, Huntress, you wouldn't upset anyone, right~?" she cooed.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kavika listened with a frown to the girl's story, and was about to speak before Routa turned to her and spoke words that made Kavika's face freeze. She paled slightly, possibly noticeably, but barely managed to maintain some of her reaction and keep from reaching out and slapping her partner across the face for her foolish utterance of her name. She was one of the most wanted women in bloody Crolia, hidden in an enemy stronghold under a flimsy enough disguise if anyone she knew saw her, and there Routa went blurting out her gods-damned name... Did she wanted to be enslaved and thrown to Korgoth's hordes?

"Titles, Stampede," she said somewhat stiffly before the sudden appearance of the demons distracted them. Kavika took a moment to compose herself as the pair seemed to pop into place - clearly the collars were either for show or simply weren't powerful enough to contain the two - and then jumped slightly as they embraced her from either side. Even despite their honeyed words, it wasn't hard to tell that the two were pissed that she'd seemingly wasted the opportunity they had laid at her feet, and as they had gone out of their way to help her Kavika would immediately smile at the blue one apologetically.

"My apologies if I left you disappointed," she said softly, "I was a bit... Off put when the dancer showed up, but I think I can still work with the opportunity you gave me. As for her..." Kavika slowly turned her gaze to the girl they'd "rescued" from the showers, "she was a helpless little thing, and taking up room in the showers. I wouldn't want to trip over her, so I removed her."

She managed to keep her smile despite the cheek pinching, "well... Certainly I wouldn't try to upset you on purpose~ To make amends though, why don't I... Try to make it up to you?" As she spoke, Kavika's hands had drifted across the abdomens of the two colorful demons pressing against her, slowly sliding over their stomachs until her fingers wrapped around their shafts. She began to glide back and forth slowly, her touch delicate for now and more suggestive than directly stimulative, but her intentions were obvious enough.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It took one second.

Routa's face paled. Filled with dire regret. But she said nothing.

The demons in the meanwhile, would hum at her offer. "You wish to please us?" the blue one inquired with a chuckle.

"You may not know of what you propose, Kavika~" the red demoness cooed.

"Just one of us would be hard for you. But both of us?" the blue demoness inquired. "You might just die."

"If you don't die, we'll definitely forgive you~" the red demoness cooed.

With that, the blue demoness slipped behind Kavika, and grabbed her behind her knees, lifting her up off of the ground in an instant. The others walking around inside the hallway of cellrooms all stopped, about half a dozen men and four women turning and looking at the sight of Kavika completely spread out before them. "We'll just have to minimize your risk of death then. Though it would certainly help if your little friend assisted you." she directed towards Routa, who looked to Kavika for guidance.

The red demoness stepped up, slipping her hands around Kavika's waist to spread her pussy open before the other pit fighters in the hallway, who had just arrived from the shower room. "Boys, you all remember the Huntress~" she cooed, and Kavika would recognize them as the men who acted like servants to the demons before, and came on both Routa and Kavika while they were stimuated by the demons. Now they were faced with a similar situation again, as the three of the six men nodded. "She wants to let you know how she's going to apologize to us for that scene at the showers."

The red demoness slipped by and kissed Kavika's cheek lovingly. "A little bit of us, and a little bit of them? After all, my sister took into consideration your safety, and enjoyment. And she is normally only nice to people who are at her last straw, as a last chance to redeem." she explained.

"I am nice to a point. Now, choose how you will apologize to us. If you think your body can handle satisfying us both fully, or if you wish to entertain our little servants, while extracting our seed that you so desire."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So... That wasn't good. Routa's faus pas had revealed her name to the pair, and she wasn't fool enough to hope that they simply didn't recognize it when the pair were so close to Swiftclaw, who was allegedly one of Korgoth's lieutenants. She hid her discomfort at that fact as she made her offer of apology, however, and let out a surprised grunt when the blue one popped behind her and simply lifted her like she wore nothing.

She withstood the lewd posing with as much dignity as she could, ignoring the crowd staring at her; if she couldn't handle people staring at her naked by this point she had definitely picked the wrong place to come to investigate. Her response when the two finally let her make her choice between involving a bunch of their servants or simply being alone with them came quickly but without reproach; "Well, I don't think it would be helpful if we involved anyone else... And I am satisfied with my taste of your friends earlier. I aim to apologize to you, not them, but if my partner would like to assist me in my efforts I wouldn't mind in the slightest."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Routa nodded, before the red demoness made Routa squeal in shock as she rather easily scooped the large and powerful Routa up like a princess. This left Kavika with the blue demoness, who looked at her sister, nodded, and took their 'friends' to another part of the Pit. It seemed to be like an executive room meant for a rather prestigious pit fighter. There was no door for the bars, just an open rectangle to walk through while the bars were hidden by velvet curtains that had shadows of the room's going ons cast by the candles on the far side. There were pillows and blankets just about everywhere, sex toys laid about without much care or ceremony. A pillory, a wooden "X" for binding someone, a wooden horse, and a set of cuffs on chains hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room. Routa was gently set down on some pillows while Kavika was roughly restrained and shoved into the pillory before she slammed it locked over her neck and arms.

"Don't be so rough~" The red demoness pleaded with her blue sister with a coo, though made it abundantly clear she enjoyed seeing Kavika treated like a slave.

"I only do it because I want to give her a second chance. If I truly wished this little girl harm," the blue demoness smoothed her hand over Kavika's ass before smacking it roughly. "Then she would be completely, and utterly, destroyed. I'd break her and let our boys play with the remains." she stated, before circling around to the front of the pillory. "But, why are we being so cruel, you might wonder?" she asked.

The red demoness looked over while crawling over Routa, putting her nipple to Routa's mouth. The warrior hesitated a bit before latching on, her eyes going wide before she wrapped her arms around Routa's head, Routa whining a bit before she went limp, drinking the demon's milk. "We dug dirt on you, too~" the red demoness chuckled.

"For instance... How would you feel if I didn't allow you... One... Single... Drop... Of my sexual fluids~?" the blue demoness asked, her mouth twisted in a wide and sadistic smile.

"The dancer talks when she has a large cock shoved inside of her~" the red demoness giggled cutely.

"She gave us incentive to deny you our juices entirely, seeing a future where you're revitalized because of us. Let me tell you, the incentive was good~" the blue demoness cooed.

"But it wasn't as good as we'd like. She was so stingy..." the red demoness whined. "You'll do more for us, because we're friends... Right~?" the red demoness cooed, before lining herself up with Routa's folds, and thrusted downwards, letting Kavika see Routa twist and scream into the demon's breasts as her stomach expanded to fit the massive cock inside. The screaming only continued as she began to violently fuck Routa on the floor. It was hard to tell if she was suffering or in bliss.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kavika smirked slightly at Routa's surprised squeak when the red demoness displayed impressive strength by scooping up the warrior woman like some settled newlywed waif. That didn't stop her from making a similar sound when the blue one scooped her up similarly, however, and then they were off, Kavika's tail poofing up and swishing wildly at first before returning to its normal form and giving a slow wave. It came as very little of a surprise when it turned out that the twins had a lot of leeway for getting special toys in their cells, which were also fairly large, but Kavika was surprised when the blue sister promptly bent her over and slammed her into the stocks.

The huntress would put up only a token struggle before being locked in, smiling but trying to look afraid, even though she knew that she was in a much more dangerous position than she had been before. She still made sure to put on a good show, keeping her legs apart, exposing her damp pussy as she half expected the demoness to take advantage of her position and take her right there. She didn't, but Kavika still gave a coo followed by an emphasized gasp when the demon smoothed a hand over her plump rear and then gave it a smack that left a red hand imprint on her pale, jiggling flesh.

Routa was already having her fun, sucking on the chest of the red demon and no doubt enjoying her tasty, aphrodisiac laced milk. She hoped her second and partner wouldn't end up with an addiction equivalent to her own, but there wasn't much that she could do about it now, and with the demons both speaking Kavika realized that she was in even worse straits than she'd thought. Still, even as the red demoness lined up and slammed her immense, equine cock into an all too willing Routa, Kavika kept up a smirk. Her companion wouldn't be of any use for the rest of the encounter. Routa was always too quick to melt once a big cock was slamming into her, and even Junger's training hadn't assuaged that particular weakness on her part.

"Well, that's hardly fair... Letting her put in the first bid!" Kavika said playfully, grinning confidently despite how dire things were turning. "I mean, really, what did she even have to offer? I'm not terribly sure what you two might even want period, much less from those with less... Privilege... Than you~ Still, if you can give me an idea of what you're aiming for, it would certainly help me figure out what I need to do to outbid her. It would be just no fun at all if you had to keep pulling out when I don't have to worry about getting pregnant! And not even letting me swallow~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The blue demoness seemed amused at Kavika's wanting to know the demon's desires. "Indeed, what could we want?" she inquired. "Well, as you may be aware, your partner isn't the brightest person around, and just so happened to utter your name while we lurked just behind the corner~" she cooed. "Which certainly helps establish why you're here. To gain some kind of support from Lady Swiftclaw by winning the tournament and convincing her to grant you your one wish. Certainly though, it's no rare wish. Far from it, we hear that from our playthings all the time... But..." She licked her lips, smoothing the tip of her cock along Kavika's pussy and letting her feel the very slight yet delightful touch of her corrupted demonic seed ooze out and coat her crotch and pussy. "The woman who made Korgoth's General Ivy submit to her, had the same name as the one that was uttered just now. Someone that strong... Would be a most valuable and rare plaything~" she cooed. "So, what we want is nothing more or less than you. Open your heart, Kavika~" she whispered her name, while prodding Kavika with teasing motions. "With our aid, you will become champion. Someone who defeated Ivy should have no trouble. In return..."

The red demoness broke off from a deep kiss with a certain Routa who was blind to the world, her stomach fat with a huge cock stuffed into her pussy, and smiled at Kavika, to speak in unison with her sister.

"Become our love slave."
"Become our love slave~"

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'That is what I asked," Kavika thought, but didn't let her mild annoyance show. She was on edge, nearly defenseless, and the demons were toying with her, though that wasn't exactly unexpected. She watched the demoness addressing her directly walk back around her until she was out of sight, leaving her unable to see what was going on besides Routa being utterly dominated, but she could still feel her. She shuddered slightly at the first brush of the blue demon's cock against her pussy, the slightest brush of that flared tip against her petals sending a crackling bolt of sensation up her spine. She was intensely aroused by that point, not enough to cloud her head completely but enough that she was primed and ready, enough that had she not been in the stocks she would have pushed back and taken that massive shaft into her pussy, swallowing it in her depths while her inner walls milked it for all it was worth.

She bit her lip softly and shut her eyes as those teasing brushes continued, and her initial response to their demand was a low moan, while this time her reaction wasn't an affectation in the slightest. It would be so easy to say yes, to surrender herself to the pair and let them take her in whatever way they wanted. She would undoubtedly love every second of it, and it would b so easy to just say yes... But that would lead where she could not afford to go. She had come this far to avoid subservience to those that thought themselves better just because they were stronger in certain aspects. She was not some fool to accept enslavement simply because it was the path put in front of her by another, or to let the temptations of her body's needs direct her every action.

"Psh, like it's that simple," she said teasingly, her tail swishing playfully back and forth such that the tips of her fluffy hairs brushed across the top of the blue demon's shaft. "You get me away from any possible assistance, throw me in the stocks, effortlessly debilitate my partners, and you want... Me to submit? To become your little fucktoy? That's all? I've been daydreaming about being pinned between you two since you jumped me after the match, if all you wanted was a regular fuck I'd have given you that for the asking! Big cocks, great stamina, great bodies, and the skill to bring all of that together and make it more than the sum of the parts? Even if all I wanted was practice for the arena that'd be a dream!"

She gave a playful swish of her tail and rolled her hips, nudging the tip of the blue demon's cock if it was still prodding at her folds. "Besides, if you wanted to break me into your little pet, you wouldn't need to ask! You'd just do it. No... You want something more than a slave, don't you? More than just a new set of holes to fuck? Even with one as... Interesting to you as me, you must want more than an agreement to come by and hump you when the urge hits~ If that's all you want, the stocks aren't necessary, and I'd certainly be more fun if I had room for you to make me squirm. But if you want something more before you'll give me your cum, well... You'll have to be a little more... Explicit~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The blue demoness hummed, while the red grinned and took Routa's head as she would a baby's and put her nipple to Routa's mouth, letting her drink more. Even so, Kavika could hear Routa whining pathetically. "No-no, little one~ You must drink your milk if you wish to truly enjoy this cock." she said, her dick still buried deep in Routa, who was squirming ever so slightly, trying to fuck herself on it.

"You still don't get it? What else could I want? What else is there?" she inquired, the blue demoness petting Kavika's ass. "I could rip off your head, I could eat your soul, I could impregnate you. I could get you to dance until you died. But there is one thing I cannot get unless you give it to me." She announced, before Kavika felt her hands touch her head. "Your free-thinking mind." she said, her fingers encircling Kavika's head. "Your true self is what I want. Just like a collector's item, put one scratch on it and it's worth nothing. Do you understand? Your willingness is absolutely essential, and I need you to be mine. Then, I can show that mother fucker Agares that he isn't such hot shit when he finds out I beat him to you~ And didn't even have to enthrall you to make you my pet~" she revealed her true desire.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kavika very carefully kept the grin from appearing on her face that threatened at the mention of Agares. She vaguely wondered how her children were doing for a moment, but now wasn't the time for that. She had her next growing inside of her and the likely father of another in the future waxing dramatically about how she needed to be willing.

"Well... When you put it like that," she began softly, "it all makes sense... So... You want me at your beck and call of my own free will? Well.... Alright then. I agree. Now... What are you going with... To me?"

Routa was already having her fun, but the blue one had been teasing her for a while, and her pussy was practically aching with desire. She could feel her liquid lust slowly rolling down her legs in rivulets, and the longer she was toyed with the worse her need to get fucked was becoming. It had to end soon or she might go mad, but she was still bound up in the stocks, leaving her at the blue demon's mercy.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The blue demoness grinned softly, looking very pleased as Kavika felt the demoness press up against Kavika's entrance. "Rewards are best suited to those with good behavior. So~" she cut off before gripping Kavika, and slowly impaling herself inside Kavika's pussy. Making sure that Kavika wouldn't just get her fix and be done with it, but would have this be a lasting memory of both sexual pleasure and torture. Reaching over with her tail, she'd grab a bucket and place it right underneath Kavika, before leaning over her. Kavika could feel the demon's large breasts squish against her back. She could feel her hands slowly move down over, and grasping Kavika's large leaking breasts, making slow stroking motions to encourage her to leak into the pot. Meanwhile, Kavika could feel the demon's milk leaking out as well, rolling along her skin, and being added to the pale.

Bringing her hands back, she squeezed back down. She drew her hips back, and went back in a little bit deeper each time, teasing Kavika with the fact that soon she'd bottom out and the real sex would begin. With every thrust in came another squeeze on her breasts, milking them for what they were worth, sometimes taking a break to tweak her nipples. Once the bucket seemed to have it's fair share of Kavika's milk, mixed with the sexually toxic demon milk, the demoness would slide herself in the rest of the way, expanding Kavika's now supernaturally altered body. The blue demoness would hold herself there, while Kavika pretty much had front row seats to the red demoness suddenly start thrusting into Routa madly, before going in deep. Her huge balls began pulsing and throbbing with life, pumping a huge load into Routa's womb. Somehow pumping more loads than any mortal's would, Kavika would see her balls pulse a dozen times, leaving Routa slightly fat with cum before slowly drawing out, and putting her hand over Routa's pussy, looking over to Kavika with a grin. "Your first helping is ready~" she declared, indicating to the hefty amounts of cum inside Routa at that moment.

"What better bowl to eat your coveted meal from, than your partner's own pussy? She's even keeping it warm for you~" the blue demoness cooed, looking at Routa, who was panting heavily, her eyes rolled back slightly, slowly recovering from the mind numbing sex she received. Slowly still, she realized the situation, eyes going wide for a second as she comprehended what was going on. When Kavika was unlocked from the pillory though, Routa blushed. If Kavika seemed wanting, she'd spread her legs, covering her own pussy with her hand instead of letting the red demoness do it. Offering to allow Kavika to satisfy her affliction using her own violated body. With Kavika still impaled though, she was lifted and placed on her hands and knees, before her inseminated battle sister. Her face close enough to do what was expected, the blue demoness kept her cock inside deep, grinding around a little while the red demoness got behind Routa, sitting Routa in her lap with her dick going just to the side of Routa's pussy.

"Isn't it beautiful, Kavika? How her pussy juices glisten off of my cock in the torch fire?" the red demoness inquired. Kavika was allowed to do what she wanted at this point. The demons seemed to know that Kavika wasn't going anywhere, and as such gave her the illusion of choice. An illusion because they were going to have their fun regardless of what she wanted.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kavika chewed her lower lip in anticipation as the demoness pressed the flared tip of that long desired cock against her petals, the pressure threatening to let that massive member pierce into her at every moment. The red demoness had started pounding Routa's brains out almost immediately, and surely the blue one was the more aggressive of the pair! Her sex ached for penetration, her whole body thrumming with the desire to be bred like a beast in heat. She had to resist it, had to keep her will strong for as long as possible. What fun would it be for the demoness if she gave in completely all at once? When she finally felt that massive tool sliding into her depths, however, Kavika's efforts to quiet her moans for as long as possible lasted for about an inch of that huge, flared tip spreading her inner walls.

It was too much, the sensations striking her nerves too intense, the wonderful fullness even with only an inch inside of her too much after such an extended period of pure need. Her inner walls clung hungrily to every inch of cock being pushed into her, the mutated human's soft, damp folds clinging to every available contour of demonic meat as it made its agonizingly slow plunge into her. Heavy panting and deep moans were the only things able to come forth from between her lips at that point, and as the demoness leaned forward and grasped her breasts she would find Kavika's bosom leaking heavily of her mother's milk. The white fluid stained the demon's hands, but she quickly assumed a domineering grip and began to milk Kavika like a common dairy animal into a bucket beneath her. Soon squirt after squirt of her milk was being used to fill the pail, dribbles of demonic milk sliding down her back and adding to what was slowly pouring from Kavika's bosom.

Another needy moan poured from Kavika's lips, but she was helpless to do anything but squirm as the demon's rod inched its way into her moist passage, even if she wanted the treatment that Routa was getting right then. Minute after minute passed, her breasts growing lighter as the milk meant to feed the children she kept having was drawn from her squirt by squirt, slowly filling the pale while the blue demoness nudged into her centimeter by centimeter. Her inner walls clung to it, getting to know every vein and ridge and bump in that thick column of pulsating flesh, and when it finally gave a particularly deep plunge and struck her cervix Kavika howled passionately as pleasure sufficient to make white flashes appear before her thundered through her.

Even so, she was once more left wanting nothing more than to be pounded but almost completely denied her desires as the demoness simply remained exactly in place. The stocks ensured that she couldn't budge an inch, and with the blue demon only kissing her cervix while her folds desperately spasmed in a futile effort to get her to just move. All she could do was squirm though, her tail thrashing back and forth and her legs trying but failing to push herself back into the massive tool. Squirm and watch, as moments later the red demoness was hammering wildly into Routa who was left howling with the kind of pleasure that the huntress wished she could be experiencing at that point.

Moments after that, Kavika gave a jealous croon as she saw the demon's massive testes pulsating as they were drawn closer to her body, the almighty throbs of that huge rod causing those heavy orbs to vibrate as their contents was pumped in great spurts into Routa's depths. Her partner's belly soon inflated slightly from the volume of that massive load, and when the red skinned demon pulled out and the flood of fresh cream began to flow Kavika whined needily. She let out another whine as the blue demon pulled out, the human's pussy squeezing down in an effort to keep that glorious rod inside of her, but when she was released from the pillory Kavika found herself moving slowly.

Eyeing Routa, Kavika dropped to her knees and crawled over to her companion, licking her lips while her tail waved back and forth, and when she reached the other pairing in the room she drew herself up into Routa's lap. Tongue rolling out, she lapped up a line of goo as it oozed down her companion's thigh, groaning to herself as she got a hit of that intoxicating taste, and with the blue demon quickly inserting herself back into the huntress but only giving a slow grind Kavika simply let herself revel in the demon's flavor as it oozed freely out of Routa mixed with her taste. For a few moments she lapped away like a dog at a bowl of water at the mess leaking out before her, but ultimately she would begin licking the bounty of intoxicating fluids directly from the source, or at least the source from which it was most recently deposited.

Her tongue moved slowly at first, tracing circles around Routa's outer petals, but quickly moved deeper as she began to scoop mouthfuls of fresh semen out of Routa's womanhood while gliding her tongue across her second's inner walls. The magnificent prick that had given the deposit that Kavika was quickly getting high off of wasn't to go ignored, however, and though she would have much preferred that it - or its equivalent that was slowly grinding teasingly against her inner walls - be slamming into her pussy, Kavika still worshiped it dutifully. Her tongue cleansed strips of cum and Routa's honey from it, lapping at the sides and underside like a kitten at a saucer of milk, and ending each line with a quick swirl over the flared tip of that demonic titan. Every few licks she would return to Routa, and quickly focused on her partner's clit, flicking her tongue across it in quick darting assaults before backing off to lap more cum from her pussy, but after a moment of that she would shift back to the demoness.

Eventually, after a few passes, Kavika would turn her attention to the red demon's balls, the heavy cum-laden orbs sitting before her too tempting a target to ignore. Leaning in, Kavika pressed her lips to the sack containing them and gave it a kiss, one on each orb, before letting her tongue roll free to lap at the engorged lumps of flesh one by one. In a few seconds she opened wide and tried to take one into her mouth, but only partially succeeded, the things too large for her to fit past her lips, so instead she sucked on about half of it while her tongue lapped away, as if trying to sample what lay within directly from the source. She gave similar treatment to the other before giving the shaft the same treatment it had been getting before, and then back to lapping away at Routa, giving her clitoris a particularly long bout of licks this time around, before giving one long lip from base to tip and then trying to get her mouth over the tip of the red demon's shaft...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Trying to settle for laps as if a dog, Kavika would find her head grasped and pushed into Routa's crotch by the blue demoness while the red one grasped her head as well, but instead chose to scratch her scalp and massage her head, mixing comfort with rough behavior. The cum overflowed from Routa's pussy, instantly filling Kavika's mouth with the thick taste of demonic seed. There was plenty of it as well. Kavika could fill her stomach on it what with how full Routa was. Whatever Kavika wouldn't consume would gush out and occupy the floor and Kavika's chin due to her unfortunate circumstances of a pushy Blue Demon suffocating her on a cum filled pussy. Once Kavika got her fill, her head would be let go, and the blue demoness would grip her ass and begin pounding her with as much force as Routa received. Once the demoness began, Kavika perhaps would come to understand what happened to Routa. Just like the sex with the minotaur, Kavika would find herself overwhelmed. She certainly practiced at least a little back at her camp, but nothing deducted from the fact that she was a human being that wasn't meant to take such a force inside of her. Add to the fact that her partner was skilled, and Kavika found herself under attack by such pleasure that her mind turned to mush and she was cumming almost immediately.

She could feel her stomach distorting to fit the huge cock inside, meanwhile the pleasure had Kavika's entire body shaking as it would were she naked in the freezing cold. Her heart was beating so fast that she would find merit in the demon's warnings that she might die during their love making session. Her heart was feeling stressed out beyond belief, threatening to give out from over excitement while the blue demon's dick plunged in and out of her abused pussy and hitting every pleasure nerve along the way. The intensity had Kavika so sweaty that the droplets of water forming all over her skin were launching off of her rippling flesh from the demon's impacts against her ass. Her heated and aroused body began to feel cold at the same time as her flesh would tingle with the sensation of sweat rolling down her skin. All the while she could feel Routa's eyes watching her, witnessing the most pathetic face she'd likely ever seen Kavika make. "This world has changed us both a lot, sister." Routa said, her voice could barely be understood in Kavika's pleasure tortured mind. "But don't think for a second that I think either of us are victims, not anymore." she said, before grabbing Kavika's head from the other demon's and lifting it up to force Kavika to snap out of her world of pleasure and focus on her battle sister. "Don't let this break you, or anything else. I will never forgive you if you give up, do you understand?" she asked. While it might seem odd that she might have asked in the first place, Kavika might understand better when she saw one of the mirrors in the room, showing a facial expression similar to the one Routa wore when Kavika found her in the den of boars. A captive for who knows how long, and mistress to a large beast. The face of someone submitting to an overwhelming force.

While the demon cum was a temporary solution, even still it felt no different than taking the drug. Her body consumed the cum she swallowed. The demon's lustful essence had invaded her mind, while the effects of the drugs dug it's roots deeper into her brain. The true nature, to turn a prisoner into a mind broken slave, was slowly but surely winning the battle. Turning her steadily into a perfect whore for the orc leader. The only protection she found in that moment as the effects of the drug, tamed by the demon seed, wracked her mind, was in the embrace of Routa, who would bring Kavika's face to between her breasts, hugging her sister closely while the demoness continued to ruthlessly rape her. The embrace continued even as the demoness drove her cock in, and let out a moan. Kavika knew it was coming but couldn't do much about it due to her weakness, and so would simply have to endure while in Routa's embrace.

The fat demon cock pulsed with life inside of her cunt, releasing the foul seed in powerful ropes. Her womb was quickly filled, and soon her stomach was expanding with cum. Pump, after pump, after pump. Again and again. She would relive the memory of the sight of Routa being ejaculated into, a picture to put to the feeling of a heavy sack dangling between her thighs, throbbing as they pushed another thick load into her pussy.

Soon the demoness drew out with a sigh. The moment she let Kavika go, drawing her cock out with an audible wet pop. Kavika would find that the demoness was the only thing keeping her up as she collapses onto Routa. The two violated girls a panting mass of messy afterglow, each unable to tell if the sweat they could smell was their own or the others. Though the thick smell of demon seed evidently belonged to both, as a fresh batch was gushing out of Kavika's pussy at the moment.

"Well, we could hand them to Korgoth now if we wished. There'd certainly be benefit for us."

"I don't agree. They're like little puppies~" she cooed.

"You talked me into it. You two have one more chance. Don't bore us." the blue demoness said, before snapping her fingers as a wind blew through, blowing the candles and torches out as Kavika would find herself black out from the intense session.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(six more days until the next match)

Kavika awoke to the sounds of voices around her. The floor underneath her felt plush and comfy. However, the moment she opened her eyes she'd find she wasn't in the demon's cell. She was in some foreign cell that was not hers. There was a group of other pit fighters around her as well, all erect and seemingly confused about how to proceed. "She said just to take care of her..." one crolian man began. "She didn't say we couldn't enjoy her." another retorted, backing away from Kavika and holding his cock as if it had seen recent use. Indeed, Kavika felt fresh cum on her face and her breasts felt sore while her nipples were covered in saliva. "She didn't tell me what I could and couldn't do. So I played with her all night. She didn't make a peep." the second continued with a chuckle. The third then looked excited. "Fuck it... We're never going to fuck a woman this beautiful in our lives again!" he announced, as Kavika could feel her legs spread, a man joining her in the bed and aiming his cock at her pussy.