Ella (DepEnc)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ella (DepEnc)

Ella winced at the cuts, and then blushed when she realized that her robe now had a rather long slash that exposed the top of her generous cleavage and the tattoo shaped like a protective seal that sat just above them.

Taking a moment to check the chest, she found the healing potion and gulped it down, sighing in relief as a warmth spread throughout her body and her wounds began to close. They didn't close completely though, and she felt a little stiff, but at least she didn't need to worry about bleeding out.

"That could have gone better." She sighed, casting a glare at the downed rat girl. She started to feel a little guilty as she looked at the burns her magic had caused her. She started to look through her pack and realized that she had forgotten to bring any bandages with her. Biting her lower lip in thought, she started to look around the room for something that she could use when she remembered her slashed and bloodstained robe.

"This was my favourite robe!" She groused as she took it off and began to cut it into strips.

It took a bit of work, but Ella was able to strip the rat girl and bind some of her wounds and give them a little first aid. She sighed as she stepped back and set to putting away some of the bandages and tying one of the clean, longer pieces of what was left of her robe into a halter to try and cover up her breast a bit when she noticed that her work on seemed a little strange.

She suddenly realized that, somehow while binding the girl's wounds, she had also tied her in an extremely strict hogtie, complete with cloth gag and blindfold. Now how did that happen. She wondered, feeling a little disconcerted.

She almost went to untied her, then realized that it was probably better to leave her like this. After all, Ella couldn't risk the girl running off to this "mistress" of her and giving her warning. She wouldn't be giving Ella away like this though. And besides, she was the one who wouldn't listen to reason, and forced Ella to use up that healing potion.

Ella decided to leave her like this. She leaned over and whispered "I'll let you out on the way back. Then we'll talk about how you're supposed to treat people."

After giving the ratgirl a comforting pat (on the bottom), she stood up and realized that she was feeling a little flushed. She wondered if she had been poisoned for a moment then checked her attacker's dagger to see if it had the same poison as the other one, before stowing it in her pack too. Then she cast her eyes on the rat girl's clothing.

Later, clad only in the leather grieves she had worn for leg protection, the rat girl's extremely tight and small pants, and a cloth halter to protect her modesty a little better than her upper armor currently was, Ella made her way over to the southern doors. Taking a breath to calm herself, she opened them and stepped through into whatever lay beyond, staff at the ready.
    Last edited by DepEnc; 10th October 2011, 05:02.

Comment

A quick check would reveal to Ella that this dagger was indeed also soaked in an aphrodisiac agent. Fortunately it would not effect her too much unless injured with it. As she opened the southern leading doors. She would find a short southwards pathway leading from the doors, that would end in a fork with a westwards and eastwards path. The Eastward path would break into a long south path going a long way down and ending in a medium 3x7 room, with an ornate burnished bronze and blood red double door. It would also break off into two other paths heading into the west, once in the middle and once across from the room on the end. The western path at the beginning would widen out as she would go on and would seem to circle around another room, somewhat smaller then the one she had just been in. If she would investigate she would footsteps around the west branches in the long southern path and towards the end of the first western path before the south leading hall, as well as see shadows dancing across the walls.
      Spoiler

Perfection is humanly impossible. The more you reach for it the farther away it grows. Failure is inherited to our species as a whole. But punishing ourselves and beating ourselves up for it helps nothing. The best any decent person can do is try, and try, and try again. And try to get better little by little day by day.

Comment

Ella took the Eastward path, continuing to follow it as it went south to the ornate doors. She stared at them for what felt like a long time.

Could this be it? She wondered. It isn't like anyone would put doors like that on a storage room after all. But am I ready for this?

She chewed on her lower lip and decided that she had to try. She screwed up her courage, walked straight to the doors, and went in, staff at the ready.

Comment

As Ella would slowly push open the large ornate doors, the large bronze doors would slowly hiss out a loud creak, but she would thankfully be ignored at first as she would come across a werewolf, with short gray hair, gray fur on her wrists and ankles, red trible markings wearing a tribal skirt and bra out fit, with a bushy gray tail, whipping a nude long brown haired woman who had tears in her eyes and red whip marks covering her nubile body, she was clad only in the chains suspending her body and a black thong. "AAAAAAH! UUUUHN! OOOOH! STOP IT!" "Quiet little slave! I'm too lash any will out of you to make you ripe for the next step in your training for my master!" Just then the werewolf would spot Ella, "Well Well...... I wouldn't expect to find a volunteer making her way to my quarters..... Have you come here foolishly hoping to rescue these girls little cutie?"
          Spoiler

Perfection is humanly impossible. The more you reach for it the farther away it grows. Failure is inherited to our species as a whole. But punishing ourselves and beating ourselves up for it helps nothing. The best any decent person can do is try, and try, and try again. And try to get better little by little day by day.

Comment

Ella stood with her mouth gaping open, eyes wide with shock, as she stared at the villager that the werewolf had been whipping. The marks of the whips, the thin sheen of sweat, the dazed look in her eyes were captivating in a way she didn't understanding.

She blushed a deep crimson as she realized that she was staring and dragged her attention back to the smirking werewolf.

"Yes- I mean, no I'm not- I mean...." Flustered as she was, Ella realized that she was not off to a good start. Tightening her grip on her staff, she took a deep breath and tried to refocus. "My name isn't cutie, it's Ella, and I have come to save these girls from your terrible, perverse clutches!"

She realized how stilted and over rehearsed she sounded even as she began again, and swallowed hard as she felt the werewolf's gaze on her, somehow making her feel smaller and weaker in comparison. One of the sisters back at the abbey had been able to do that too, but Sister Agatha had never radiated the wild, dominant confidence that this woman did.

"And... and I didn't come to volunteer... I didn't even know you were here or that it was an option, not that I would want to of course," She realized that she was babbling and could feel the heat of her embarrassment flush her cheeks an even deeper shade of red.

"Look," Ella began yet again, starting to draw in the magic necessary to cast a holy shield on herself the moment she saw the werewolf try to move. "I have already fought my way through your guards. So just release these women and you can go on your way. No one has to get hurt."

Spoiler
            Last edited by DepEnc; 14th January 2012, 12:39.

Comment

Ella shifted uncomfortably under the gaze of the werewolf. The woman's gaze somehow made her feel smaller and weaker, and she was not sure if she would even be able to run if she tried. She almost felt rooted to the spot, like prey frozen in fear of an oncoming predator.

Worse, she could still feel her stomach doing flips at the sight of the girls the werewolf had been torturing. Covered in sweat and marks from the whip, panting and bound. It took a direct effort of will to keep from wondering just what the werewolf would do to her if she lost.

Ella realized that she couldn't let the stalemate go on any longer or else she would lose her nerve and surrender. She instead began to sing, drawing her power to her and shaping into a bolt of light.

"I warned you!" she cried out as she let loose her blast, aiming directly for the center of the werewolf.

Comment

Working...
              X