What's new

Casey (BurningGold)

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
Casey was pissed. They had taken not only her clothes but had taken all of her baseballs as well. They then locked her alone in this small, windowless cell for no apparent reason. It wasn't her fault, she just wanted to play baseball, what was wrong with that? The door to her south suddenly unlatched. Expecting someone to finally give her some answers, she was shocked and a little bit concerned that there was no one else on the other side.

VIR: 2.25
HP: 2.75

Suggested Actions:
Travel S

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Casey (BurningGold)

" That's it, I'm getting the hell out of this place right now! " She said with an angry growl. The girl knew she had a few... Issues, but she certainly was not crazy. She refused to spend other minute in this hell hole, she was leaving and going... Well, she couldn't exactly go home. If she escaped where would she go? Stopping for a moment, giving that a bit of thought, Casey shrugged, deciding to worry about later. She'd think about a place to go after she escaped. Ready to go, Casey exited her room.

( Travel S )

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Casey enters a brightly lit, sterile smelling hallway. Peering through the bright lights, she makes out a hallway traveling East as well as a door to her south simply reads "ISO." There are a few boxes and rolling tables. Thankfully she thinks, there is no one to be seen.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Not bothering to look around Casey begins walking down the hallway. She began to wonder how she could escape as she walked. She very well couldn't just go out the front door could she?

( Travel East. )

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Casey heads east. She passes by more shelves and cart full of random stuff. She passes a door to her north. It appears to be another cell. there is also a door to her south that again simply says "ISO." The young blond is starting to wonder about the lack of anyone else in the hallway.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

" This is odd..." she mumbled to herself. Not a soul to be seen in these halls. As odd as it was, Casey decided to look at it as a blessing. " No people means there's nothing to stop me from escaping." she says to herself as she continued down the hallway.

( Travel east. )

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Casey continued her way down the hallway when it come to a bend. The hallway continues to the south, while there are a door to the north and east that look like cell doors. There is also a small pair of red panties lying in the middle of the hallway. She looks at them curiously.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Upon seeing the underwear on the ground Casey looked at herself for a moment, suddenly feeling embarrassed that she was completely naked. Without thinking about it for another moment she walked over to the panties to grab them and put them on.

( Take the panties and wear them. If allowed in the same turn, continue down the hallway to the south. )

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Casey makes her way southward down the hallway. There is a cell to her east and the hallway continues to the south. The panties are a little loose on her, but she does not think it is too big of a deal. Strangely enough, there is a black t-shirt lauing in the middle of the floor, much like the panties before.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

" Hmm... Weird. " She mumbled to herself. Why was clothing just laying around? Had someone decided to strip on their way down the hallway? Still thinking about it Casey goes to pick the shirt up and slip it on. Once she got the shirt on she'd continue on her way down the hallway, not bothering to look inside any of the cells.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Sliding the shirt over her head, she realizes how tight this tee is. The black shirt stops just above her panties, showing the slightest of a midriff. Thankfully because of its tightness, it should double okay as bra, she thinks as she moves down the hallway. The hallway stops southward and turns to the west. there is also another cell to her east.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Casey looked at the cell door to her east curiously. ' I wonder if anyone else here was locked up unjustly.' she thinks to herself. Giving it a moment of thought, she shrugs, and decides to try and open up the cell door and see what was inside. She doubted anything bad would happen, well maybe a real crazy person would attack her, but she doubted that would actually happen.

( Go east. )

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Opening the cell door, she find a cell that, unsurprisingly, looks much like hers. The only thing that seems different is that the cot has been thrown up against the wall and is leaning at a strange angle. The cell is utterly empty.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

" Hmm, maybe I'm the only one in the building. " She says to herself after seeing the empty cell. Not bothering to give this place any more of her time, she goes back the way she came, going west.

( Go west )

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Casey heads back out into the hallway, noting that it goes north and west.

(Sorry, you just ar not getting the encounter rolls lol)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

As she should done earlier, Casey continues down the hallway, going away from the empty cell.

( You can just thrown an enemy at me right now if you want. Also, go west. )

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Casey heads west as the hallway twists to the south. As she does, she notices a female dressed in a hospital gown sitting up against the wall, staring blankly across the hall. Noticing Casey, she looks up at her. "You escaped to? Thank God I'm not the only one!" she says.

Patient LVL 1:
VIR: 2.00

Possible Attacks (You don't have to attack initially)
Persuade her to go separate ways
Attack (PHY/SEX)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

" And here I thought I was the only one here." Casey says to herself upon discovering another person. Casey looks the woman up and down, observing her; " So, did someone leave your cell door open as well?" she asked, curious if some idiot doctor had left her cell door open or if she had escaped some other way.

( Casey just talks. )

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

"You must not be one of the ones that have been broken yet. I'm not broken, they only let you out if you are broken. I'm not broken though, but I maker them think i am broken. If they let you out, you must be broken." She stands up and puts a hand on Casey's shoulder, "you have to get out of here, they will break you. I have to get out."

Patient LVL 1:
VIR: 2.00

Possible Attacks (You don't have to attack initially)
Persuade her to go separate ways
Attack (PHY/SEX)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Casey raises an eyebrow, somewhat feeling somewhat awkward at hearing the woman repeating herself and touching her shoulder. Suddenly, Casey takes hold of the woman's hand she had placed on her shoulder, as if holding it. " Stop babbling. Come on, let's get the hell out of here. We'll be better of if we stick together. " she says to the woman, trying to lead her in the direction she wanted to go.

( Continue south with the woman in tow. )