What's new

Casey (BurningGold)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
Re: Casey (BurningGold)

Casey and the patient in tow come across a fork in the hallway, one goes to the west and the other to the east. "I don't like being led," the patient says. "We have to go, but I'm not following a bossy person."

VIR: 2.25
HP: 2.75

Patient LVL 1:
VIR: 2.00

Possible Attacks
Persuade her to go separate ways
Attack (PHY/SEX)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

" What?" she asked, surprised at what the woman said. " Alright, fine. Ill follow you then. You can lead." Casey hadn't been trying to be bossy, in truth she was she was just trying to be quick. " Which way should we go? " she asked.

( Follow the woman. )

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(11 v 10; Opp PHY attack sucessful)

"Umm, umm, umm.... I don't know. I don't know. I DON'T KNOW!" she says, with urgency and anger in her voice. "Let's go west, no east, no, I don't know." She turns both east and west. Unexpectedly, she strikes out at Casey, connecting her fist across Casey's cheek. "I'm sorry, but they are going to come for me. If I can give them you, then they will let me go."

HP: 1.75

Patient LVL 1:

Possible Attacks
Attack (PHY/SEX)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

" Ow! What the hell? " Casey said as she placed her hand over her cheek, surprised the woman actually hit her like that. Hearing the woman babbling she decided, instead of pounding her, she'd try and reason with her. " Hold on for a minute, think about this! " She said, " These people forced you here, they kidnapped you. Why trust them, why wouldn't they just put you back in a cell after you've brought me to them? " She said, trying her best to reason with the panicked woman. " Look, screw them. I can get you out of here, trust me instead. " she insisted.

( Ill have Casey try and reason with her this one time, however if she attacks again...)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(8 v 5; opp attack successful)

..."trust me inste-" is all Casey manages to get out before the girl cold cocks her again. Casey reels backward, stunned. "No, I KNOW they will set me free, they told me that." She then takes a defensive stance, hoping to finish Casey off soon.

HP: 0.75

Patient LVL 1:

Possible Attacks
Attack (PHY/SEX)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

" Alright, fine, be that way. Idiot..." She said in an angry tone. It seemed that she'd only be able to trust herself in this place, no other captive could be trusted. she was on her own. Ready to let out her frustration, Casey balls one of her hands into a fist and goes to punch the woman in the stomach.

( Physical attack on the woman)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(7.5 v 12; PHY fails)

Casey swings, and misses. The patient, even though dressed in a hospital gown, was surprisingly quick. The patient slides harmlessly to the side saying "Don't you understand? This place you cannot escape. You need a bargaining chip. You will be mine!"

HP: 0.75

Patient LVL 1:

Possible Attacks
Attack (PHY/SEX)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Hearing what the woman said just seemed to irritated Casey. " I don't believe you! There's got to be a way out of here, a way without "Bargaining chips". Ill show you, and the jerks who brought me here! " she replied before taking another swing at the woman.

( Physical attack on the woman)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(3.50 v 4.00; PHY fails)

Casey swings again, and again the patient dodges. "Hah, this is going to be easier than I thought!"

(12 v 5; Opp PHY succeeds)

She connects with the side of Casey's temple. She falls to the ground. "I got her, I got her!" She hears the girl. "wait what are you doing? No let go of me! let go of me!"

HP: -.25

(6.25 v 6; Game over roll fails, game continues)

In her daze, she feels herself being drug somewhere. Hands touching her. She feels her top being removed. Hands fingering her. Strong hands. When she awakes, she finds herself in a cell, naked, and feeling drained. There is an unlocked door to her west.

All stats are half for the next 5 turns!

VIR: 1.13

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

" Ugh... My head..." Casey groans out, her head pounding. She sits up, trying to remember what had happened as she sits against a wall. She recalls the events, remembering that woman that stabbed her in the back. Casey felt enraged at first, but remembered hearing the woman getting captured as well. " At least that woman got what she deserved..." she mumbled out. The girl decided to sit and wait before leaving the unlocked cell door. Once her headache was gone she'd move on.

( Wait)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Casey sits on the cot, hoping that the buzzing in her head subsides. Suddenly the slot in the door opens and the baby-t she had found earlier had been thrown in. She cautiously approaches it, wondering what is going on.

All stats are half for the next 4 turns!

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Seeing the shirt thrown in the room from the slot on the door she cautiously gets up from the cot and approaches it. Casey wasn't exactly fond of being naked and was more then happy to put the shirt back on.

( Put the shirt on and continue to wait. )

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Casey sits back down on the cot, her headache still ringing in her head. Suddenly, the door swings open and a female doctor in a lab coat and button down shirt walks in. "Well well well," she says "I hear that you are trying to escape. That is very, very bad young lady." She says down to Casey.

All stats are half for the next 3 turns!

Doctor LVL 1
HP: 1.25

Attack Options:
INT/PHY/SEX

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Seeing the female doctor walk in and start talking instantly made Casey's headache feel worse. Looking at the woman, her eyes glaring, Casey replied, " If you didn't want me escaping you shouldn't of left my cell door unlocked. " She stood up from her cot then, facing the woman. She would try and keep her guard up this time. Because of what happened earlier she was half expecting to get punched in the face.

( How do INT attacks work? )

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(persuasion, sorry. Those are the "convincing people to let you pass" attacks. You want to try that one?)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(2.25 v 4.50; PER fails)

"We have much more effective means of keeping you here other than simply lock doors and iron bars. You have to realize that by now. You got, what, not even to the end of the hallway? Pathetic." the doctor snarls at Casey. "Very pathetic indeed," she says, looking down to write on her clipboard.

All stats are half for the next 2 turns!

Doctor LVL 1

Attack Options:
PHY/SEX

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Already agitated from what had happened and from her headache Casey was in no mood to listen to the doctor insult her, and in a fit of anger she suddenly went to sucker punch the woman, yelling " Shut up! " before pulling her fist back and throwing it right at the woman's face.

(PHY attack)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(6.25 v 9.50; PHY attack fails)

Casey swings back and unloads on the doctor. She connects with the doctor's face. Surprised at the ease of which she is able to hit the doctor, she looks at her fist. No mark whatsoever. She turns back and realizes, all too late, that the doctor had moved to the side well before she struck. The buzzing in her head was still enough to disorient her and her attack. her fist swung merely in midair

All stats are half for the next 1 turn!

Doctor LVL 1

Attack Options:
PHY/SEX

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

( I wish I was playing as the Casey from the original pit, she had way better luck then this one.)

' I can't fight like this... '
Casey thinks, the buzzing in her head keeping her feeling dizzy and sick. Suddenly, instead of swinging at the woman again, she try's to runs out of the cell room and out into the hallway. Until the buzzing in her head left her she wouldn't be able to fight this doctor.

( Flee? )