What's new

Fancy Omazinai House (maikochan/Blueslime)

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score
Re: Fancy Omazinai House (maikochan/Blueslime)

After a bit of time passing through the tunnel, there didn't seem to be any sign of an attack by the smoke creature. Even if she waited until the train left the tunnel, Anai didn't hear or see any sign of the monster. Given how hard it had been to tell how much, or even if she had been damaging it, Anai couldn't be sure if it was recovering from its wounds or just in hiding for now.

Even after leaving the tunnel, the smoke creature didn't reveal itself again.

((Miasma isn't going to show itself again today. Anai gave it a pretty thorough thrashing and it's rather scared of facing her again, especially without taking time to recover.))

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After feeling like a total dunce, and questioning her own caution, Anai got off the train at the next stop, spent a little bit of extra money, and made her way to the hotel where Jade was staying. She would have no trouble being red in the face with embarassment when she got there, because she did feel as though she'd been foolish. Of course whatever it was that had attacked her and the passengers wouldn't be silly enough to hang around. She had no idea how or if she would find it again, which worried her. What was it trying to do? And was it the only creature of its kind?

She texted Jade as she was making her way up to the room, and then knocked lightly.

"It's me, Anai. Sorry for that. I feel like a dummy."

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

The door opened to reveal a fairly ordinary looking hotel room, with Jade standing in front of it. "Well, as long as you're here, that's what matters, right?" She said, greeting Anai with a bright smile. Jade had changed out of her previous outfit and was now wearing a short, red kimono. The bottom of it looked as though it should end about mid-thigh, but with Jade's tall figure, it seemed much shorter. The style fit with Jade's general strategy of dress, drawing attention to her legs and away from her less-than-impressive bosom.

"Come on in!" She said, stepping out of the way and motioning Anai into the suite.

It still seemed pretty clean, the bed was made, there was a couple of suitcases sitting against a wall, a compact laptop sat on a desk, lid down. It didn't look like Jade had planned on spending long here.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anai bowed her head in embarrassment, despite Jade's dismissal of her silliness, and this proved to give her a wonderful view of the long, milky curves of Jade's legs, which the provocatively short red kimono highlighted perfectly.

"Oooh. I really like your outfit," she said, genuinely feeling that the musician had a knack for showcasing her natural beauty, though she was again keenly aware that it may have been deliberately orchestrated to attract her. If so, it was doing a good job.

She removed her shoes and stepped into the hotel room, putting down her handbag on a chair and looking around the plain room.

"So now we observe the rock star in her natural habitat. See how she arranges her temporary den for quick evacuation and preens herself in local garments to lure prey in.~"

Anai gave a wink and then without warning hopped up onto the bed, so that she now stood with her head above the tall westerner. In her hands was her new album, with the band and Jade's hip-chic image printed prominently on the front with hungry wolf eyes and devil-may-care smile.

"So I can have your signature?" She said, grinning wide.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

"It's nice isn't it?" Jade replied to the complement, giving a slow spin to show it off. Something about her outfit seemed out of place to Anai, but she couldn't quite put a finger on it... "One of the first things I picked up here."

As Anai walked over to the bed, Jade stayed at the door to close it, which was when Anai noticed what was off about the American's outfit: the obi had been tied in the front, with just a simple knot, like it were a bathrobe.
((Small cultural note I guess: Kimonos worn by women are expected to be tied in the back in a bow of some kind, kind of the ones on the Senshi outfits. eg: .))

Jade walked back towards Anai, with a smile not unlike the one she had on the album. "Oh, right to the point?" She commented lightly. "Let's see, I've got a pen around here... She started looking around the room before spotting a pen on a desk.

"You're sure it's just the-" Jade had been looking back at Anai when she grabbed for the pen, not watching her hand, which knocked the pen back behind the desk, causing Jade to stop.

"Oh come on!" She complained, switching back to English, and leaned over the desk. She let out a sound half-way between a grumble and a snarl and started to reach over and behind the desk. When that didn't work, she leaned further, in the process giving Anai a bit of a view of Jade's butt, the short kimono not doing much to hide them in her position. She wasn't wearing anything risque, just a plain grey pair of panties.

"Come on you stupid... inanimate object behind... another inanimate... Got it!" Jade hopped back up, holding the pen over her head victoriously.

She turned back to Anai, smiling again. "So! Signature." She said, switching back to Japanese.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm hmm. The way you wear it is cute. Very western though," Anai commented, deciding to leave things at that for the moment. An adventurous, naughty thought had crossed her mind, but she found herself trying not to come across as too eager. Certainly the American was eager enough for the both of them.

It was Jade's habit of not taking her eyes off of Anai that led to her fumbling the pen onto the floor, behind the desk. Instead of going around and picking it up, she comically leaned over, displaying the entirety of her bum to Anai's gaze. The tan skinned girl could hardly believe it, and bit at her finger as her eyes ate up the pleasant view.

Why did she have to be so enticing and exciting? Anai had just wanted a signature from a celebrity and now was finding herself getting more and more turned on by the thought of transgressing - of doing the irresponsible and taboo thing of letting the rock star get to her.

On top of just her sexiness, this view of her being so goofy as well was too endearing for words.

"Hee hee, who'd have thought you could be so cute? Jade.~" Anai sighed and held out her album to the recovered westerner.

As Jade finished her signature and handed the album back, Anai put it down on the side table and moved her hands to the front tied bow of Jade's kimono, beginning to untie it.

"Do you want me to help you wear this kimono properly?" she asked, with a quirk of her eyebrow as her gaze moved to Jade's and her fingers slowly undid the knot. She'd stop if Jade wanted her to, but she had the urge to be a bit mischievous and give the blonde beauty a chance to show her some more of that aggressive charm.

Last edited:

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

"Huh? Cute?" Jade asked, walking back over to Anai. It wasn't a word that was often used to describe her, but then she remembered what she had just done. "Ah! I gave you quite a show huh?" She took Anai's album and started to write on it. "That was honestly unintentional... Wasn't really thinking, but... well, if it worked out well." She smiled and handed the album back. On it, she had written "Anai, Never far from your heart. ~Jade".

She had apparently expected Anai to examine the album more or something, as she looked a bit surprised by the darker girl starting to undo her sash. She quickly recovered though, smiling down at her. "If you're offering. Maybe you can show me what it looks like on you. Maybe a little demonstration?" Anai's forwardness gave Jade a bit of a thrill. The girls she was used to had always seemed so struck by being in Jade's bedroom that they either were afraid to, or didn't want to take the initiative. Jade had been planning on taking the seduction a bit slower, but her impromptu show apparently spurred things along.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anai did catch the words written on the album. And they brought a widened smile to her lips, but she hadn't wanted Jade to think that she was just here now to get a signed album. Jade had, in this brief time together, proven herself to be quite a character - even someone that Anai thought she could be a potential friend to. Maybe even more than that.

"Oh? A demonstration on me?" She stopped untying the bow for a second to look up at Jade's sparkling, gorgeous eyes. "This kimono, would it fit me? You're taller, after all, but I could try I suppose."

Anai backed up and took off her yellow and black beanie, shaking her hair loose and then removing her jacket as well. As she did so, she sang verses of a song from a different contemporary group, Thought Machine. She didn't want to seem as if she were obsessive about Jade's group alone. She probably got that kind of worship all the time.

"Okay then, I can probably wrap it around me like this. Unless you're aiming to see more of me? Oh that's right. You are interested in that."

Anai laughed lightly, and folded her arms across her chest, biting her lower lip as she openly pondered whether she should undress more for Jade's benefit. She lowered her gaze and took a step forward, once again placing herself in front of Jade.

"Maybe I'd be more comfortable about showing off myself in your kimono if we made a game out of it. Something like Truth or Dare. What do you say? You can dare me to wear your kimono - and then I'll give you a truth or dare to do as well. First person to cross a line is the loser. Mm?"

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

"Well, the woman at the shop said that it should fit most sizes." Jade gave a slight shrug. She thought it might be a bit small on Anai, at least around the chest area, but since that was something Jade was self-conscious about, she didn't voice it.

She found herself humming along with Anai's singing. It was a catchy tune, but Jade wasn't really a fan of the band's music. However, when Anai sang it, it just sounded... better. It was another mystery about the girl that tugged at Jade.

"A game hm?" Jade cocked her hip, resting a hand on it. "That sounds fun. So the first dare is for you to wear my kimono then? I suppose that means I'll need to take it off first." She gently tugged at the edges of her kimono, not enough to remove it, but more to give emphasis and also give Anai time to reply first. "What kind of line are we talking about?" She asked as she fiddled with her kimono.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I mean that we stop when one of us refuses to answer a truth or complete a dare, because the other one has 'crossed a line,'" Anai emphasized the phrase. "It just means that we have to not offend one another's sensibilities."

Anai sat down at the edge of the bed and leaned back onto her hands.

"So while I'm getting your kimono on, tell me: do you want to tell a truth or take a dare?"