Minatsumi Estate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minatsumi Estate

I am going to be starting a mansion of my own. I'll be putting new information up as I have it worked it out. I can take up to 4/5 maids.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mistress of the Estate:
    Hinako Minatsumi
    Height:5'8"
    Weight:115 lb.
    Colors: Eyes:Purple, Hair: Purple, dress: Purple
    Qualities: Quiet, Shy, Burns, One eye hair
    Powers: Blood Ties, Mansion
    Stress Explosion: Crying
    Trauma: witnessed parents death
    Mental Complex: Loneliness
    Favored Maid Type: Lolita
    Attributes:
    Athletics: 1
    Affections:2
    Skill:1
    Cunning:1
    Luck:2
    Will:2
    Spirit:20
    Favor:4

Spoiler

Hinako was in a terrible fire that killed both of her parents and left her and body horribly burned and disfigured at age 5. She is horribly afraid of people, and considers herself ugly and never able to be married. She has great difficulty opening up to people, only talking much at all and spending me with her headmaid; the one who managed to save her from the fire and get her to the hospital. She is the only surviving member of her family and thus the family's wealth and estate was left to her belonging. It is said that the Minatsumi Estate holds a terrific secret, though Hinako is completely clueless as to this and the head maid merely discredits it as foolish Urban Legend. When Hinako's stress gets too high, she winds up breaking down in tears.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiraiya, Hinako's Headmaid
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 125 lb.
    Colors: Uniform- green, Hair: Pink, Eyes: Purple
    Maid Types: Lolita and Sexy
    Qualities: Sadist, Whip Scars, Vampire, and Brown Skin
    Favored Attribute: Luck
    Power: Foreboding
    Roots: Returning a Favor
    Weapon: Machine gun
    Explosion: Mischief
    Trauma: Knows no love
    Physical Complex: Scars
    Abilities:
    Athletics:3
    Affection:2
    Skill:2
    Cunning:3
    Luck:2
    Will:2
    Spirit:20
    Favor:4

Spoiler

Only with dark skin and purple eyes.

Kiraiya is Hinako's headmaid. She has always been there to look after care for Hinako ever since she was born. It was Kiraiya who jumped into the burning flames to save Hinako from the fire that claimed her family. She is fiercely protective of her mistress, and is suspicious of new people, though she does wish for Hinako to make friends and break through her fear of the outside and shyness that the fire had put on her. She is a strict and stern house head who expects results and obedience from her underlings. She is also a sadist who delights in causing others pain. Unbeknownst to Hinako, Kiraiya is really a centuries old vampire. She stands just an inch taller then Hinako, has long pink hair purple eyes and a rich brown skin. Underneath her uniform she has several whip scars covering her back which she refuses to speak about to anyone other then her mistress.

Spoiler
    Last edited by Incubus; 17th June 2011, 07:36.
    Spoiler

Perfection is humanly impossible. The more you reach for it the farther away it grows. Failure is inherited to our species as a whole. But punishing ourselves and beating ourselves up for it helps nothing. The best any decent person can do is try, and try, and try again. And try to get better little by little day by day.

Re: Minatsumi Estate

Spoiler

Changes
    Spoiler
    Last edited by plmnko; 16th July 2011, 17:02.

Comment

Spoiler
      I come from the part of the Internet that is ACTUALLY dark and full of terrors.

My feelings on the Rep System

Comment

Spoiler
        Last edited by Tiffanian; 30th July 2011, 04:16.

Comment

Spoiler
          Last edited by Skull_Man; 11th June 2011, 08:06.

Comment

Spoiler

Comment

The Minatsumi Estate is sprawling elaborate complex comprised of several different buildings and towers. It has been in service for several hundred years and upon entering its area it is immediately noticeable. There are several rumors abounding about the estate and the previous owners of it, and the reclusive almost demo-phobic current mistress of the estate. Many of the of the peasants and civilians of the area whisper in hushed tones of the rumors surrounding the extravagant estate. A lone carriage brings two young maidens that have recently been hired onto the domestic staff of the home down a long cobblestone road leading past several colorful trees and topiary, past the several annexes of the estate to the main house, a beautiful large black and purple painted house, from a window of one the many rooms a lone face, half covered by long purple hair peeks nervously and shyly outside.

"N-Norman..... These new maids....... d-do you think t-they'll be nice? D-do you know anything about them? I'm....... nervous, about bringing n-new p-people into my home..... but.... I just don't want to b-be alone anymore......" She saids sadly and rather melancholy. "Wh-what about, you Kiraiya-neesan?"

Kiraiya a dark skinned woman with pink hair in a green uniform looks over to her with a rather blank stare on her face merely shrugs, "All I know is that one was hired by the regular rental services, not very much is known about her, the other one seems to have to been indebted to your parents before their deaths, and is just now arriving for duty as a maid. I really don't know what they're like, Norman was in charge of the contracting, m'lady."

The purple haired girl looked over to the pink haired woman with a somewhat crestfallen expression, "I see..... I'm..... worried about outsiders or strangers coming into the house, but it's too much to ask to expect just you, Norman, Holo and Aegis to take care of this massive property on your own. We simply need extra help." She saids before turning her gaze once more out the window as the carriage finally arrives at the doorstep. "Kiraiya please inform Aegis and Holo that the new help has arrived, and Norman would you please greet them and orient them for me before bringing them to me to meet please?"
              Spoiler

Perfection is humanly impossible. The more you reach for it the farther away it grows. Failure is inherited to our species as a whole. But punishing ourselves and beating ourselves up for it helps nothing. The best any decent person can do is try, and try, and try again. And try to get better little by little day by day.

Comment

Norman stands just behind the mistress of the house, staring out the window before answering his mistress in a calm tone of voice, his lip movements masked by a gray moustache on his upper lip. "I made sure to perform a thorough background check on them. Should any complications arise, I will inform you, mistress." he says calmly, still staring out the window as the carriage arrives. "I will go and greet them, Madame. I shall give them a grand tour." he says, bowing slightly with his right arm crossed over his stomach as he turns and exits the room, walking down the hallways and corridors leading to the main entryway, where the two maids would be entering shortly. He stands stiffly with his right arm crossed over his stomach, awaiting the entry of the two maids.

Comment

In a room inside of the mansion a red haired girl just had wake up, she still feel uncomfortable to sleep in her bed even when she had been there for nearly a month. with little yawns she get up and take out her pajama to prepare herself with a quick bath, her white soft skin soon give the welcome to the cold water and Aegis get wake up completely. She then increase the speed of her bath and take a little time to check her now clean nude body. She had a over average breasts and a nice round rear, her skin don't had any pubic hair as the transformation into an angel vessel had been turning her body into a better one with the time, its very weird to saw herself without grow up and wonder with fear if she will stay like this for the rest of her life, You arent a mortal anymore Aegis, dont worry you will never be alone anymore said a female voice in her head. The poor Aegis still dont get used to hear the angel voice, but at least she could sense a warm feeling whens she heard her. She just smile as she touch the necklace in her neck, it had not get away of that place from the time when Aziel get inside her, it was a luck that it dont give her itching or any problem, she had tried to take it out many times but it looks like a magic spell make her dont be able to take out the cute collar.

After drees herself with her now used maid outfit she proceed to walk through the creepy mansion, as she heard that there will be new maids coming today, she really is scared to meet more people, this place is now very scary to even add more persons, they could be murders or bad people that could do many bad things to all of them, they could punch her and torture her to make her open security boxes and she dont know any combination. Aegis walk slower and in a moment she just hide behind a wall trying to see the others maids coming from the entrance door in any moment.

Comment

Holo woke up fairly late, as she had been doing lately, and had to rush to put on her bright orange uniform. New maids had just been hired to help her and the other slave, Aegis. It was a welcome occurrence; the estate was enormous, and there was no way the two of them, the head maid, and the butler could keep up with all the things that needed to be done. She hadn't seen even half the estate in the month or so she'd been there, coincidentally being enslaved to the Minatsumi girl around the same time as Aegis had been. It was also a chance to make some friends. She hadn't interacted with the mistress very often, and she had purposely avoided the head maid; something about her just seemed wrong somehow, and she scared the fox girl. The butler was a bit... stiff... And Aegis was a nice girl, but she was painfully shy and quiet. It might be nice to see a little life injected into the estate.

The shapeshifting fox walked briskly down the hall towards the entry to the main house, hoping she wasn't late. She certainly didn't want to cause trouble for herself with the head maid. When she arrived she saw the butler and gave him a slight bow, saying "good morning, Saddler-san. When is the new help supposed to arrive?" Her pale white eyes darted around the room, confused that Aegis wasn't already there; normally she was always around before Holo was.

Comment

Norman turned his head slightly to notice Holo, a smile on his face hidden behind his moustache. "Oh, Holo-chan. They should be arriving any moment now. You'd best go find Aegis and go talk to Kiraiya. No doubt she'll have more tasks for you today." he says, then turns back to watching the door, stiff as a statue.

Comment

Aegis stay hidden for a time, she was looking to the door and Norman the stiffed butler. Then she just sit in the floor trying to calm herself and after some deep breaths she start to saw the walls and floor of the room, they were cleaned by her a time ago and once again they had a little of dust. Then she heared Holo voice and the red haired girl get up to heard the conversation, the other slave has been soo friendly with her, she still remember the scary first days when she come and quickly Holo attempt to be her friend.

Aegis leave her hideout and her steps soon call the attention of the others, she was still a little nervious in front of the big butler and she make a slow vow to both, her face was blushed and she try to smile as her hands play nervious in front of her for a time and then speak some words nearly in wishpers as she look to her hands. Good morning... miss Holo and Saddler-san... anyone know something about the new maids?
                        Last edited by plmnko; 14th June 2011, 01:14.

Comment

Holo looked a bit surprised by Norman's statement. "Kiraiya-sama won't be joining us to welcome the new maids?" she asked, though secretly she was a little bit glad if that was the case. Just when she was about to go off looking for Aegis the girl appeared, looking nervous and shy as she greeted them. "So there you are. I was starting to get worried, you're never later than I am. Good morning. Supposedly the new maids will be here soon." She grinned at the girl, beckoning her to come stand next to her as they waited for the new maids, not wanting to go find the head maid just yet.

Comment

Norman lets a slight chuckle escape his lips. "I know very little about the new maids, aside from the fact that they're willing to work out here at the mansion. As for Kiraiya-san, she won't be joining us. It's my job to welcome the maids. Perhaps you two can help me give them a tour." he says, smiling, though the gesture is hidden behind his sunglasses and thick gray moustache.

Comment

The green haired girl stretches out noisily, her emerald eyes glimmering in the shadey carriage...

The ride was nice and uneventful, but kinda boring...

Looking over at her traveling companion, she debated poking at her in sheer boredom...

But settled on idle chat, sounding a little more enthusiastic than normally would be put into an introduction

"Hey, scince were heading to the same place, why don't we introduce ourselves!

I'm Kiyomi... Kiyomi Arisunaka...

Now how about you?"

Comment

Working...
                              X