What's new

Chaos (Glenn;Ryu)

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Best Way to Die (Glenn)

Watching the cat girl swipe a small taste of his ration and seeing her reaction afterward, Glenn was a little surprised at her sudden generosity in offering him one of the fish to eat instead. "You don't... need to do that." Glenn said, clear reluctance spread out in his voice. "I can take a little nasty food. Besides it isn't... that bad..." Taking his eyes off of Aya and the offered fish, he looked down at the opened ration letting his eyes linger on that which could only be described as some sort of horribly discolored slice of meat. Meat Glenn was pretty sure would bounce if he threw it hard enough against the ground. Shuttering from a surge of taste nearly making himself retch, he let out a sigh as he finally put the ration down. "Oh who am I kidding. This stuff is terrible. Why they mix this in with the other rations back home I'll never know."

Taking hold of the offered fish with a small thanks, Glenn practically drooled at the sight of it, it's taste already on the tip of his tongue. His discomfort from before was quickly replaced with satisfaction as he munched on the cooked fish, and it wasn't long before all trace of the ration was but a bad memory lingering on. Those kind of rations always deserved to be just bad memories, or not memories at all preferably, and he would not miss them. As he continued to eat his fish in the glow of the campfire, Glenn gave curious glances toward his feline guide, trying to gauge further just what to make of her.

Letting out a light sigh, Glenn stopped his munching momentarily to address the cat girl. "Miss Aya, why did you come back for me? Not that I'm complaining... I'm just curious." Truthfully, Glenn had a pretty good idea why the cat girl would return given his recent experience with how... teasingly the monsters seemed to be. Every one he had met so far had said or done something sensual he realized, and he was fairly estimating that the trend would mostly hold true if not definitely. "And please tell me you ambushed that plant girl to get me away from her. I'm almost afraid to know what you might have said to her to retrieve me otherwise..."

As the last of the fish meat was chewed away from Glenn's fish, the man could already begin to feel refreshed from the meal. He was still sore, especially from where most of the 'strenuous activity' of the last several hours had occurred, but it was getting better. He'd still need rest to recover, and possibly a healing touch too. He could try to heal himself with the small amount of magic he knew, but with how out of practice he was... he would be better off seeking someone else. 'If only I had a healing potion or something... bah I knew I forgot something when I left for this commission...'

Setting aside the finished fish back on the clean stone slab, Glenn let out a stretch, groaning mildly as he felt his sore muscles extend. "I need to get myself clean... all this dried gunk isn't helping me or my equipment." Standing up, Glenn made his way over to the edge of the pond before turning back to look the cat girl. "I'm gonna wash and tidy up Aya. There's also something I need to do... something I needed to do hours ago actually and I don't wish to delay it any longer." He let out a sigh of frustration. It really shouldn't have taken him this long, but he couldn't blame anything but his own inexperience for it.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At being called 'Miss Aya,' Glenn seemed to have said the right thing as far as her title as he blushed and smiled, but raised a paw in correction, "Mistress Aya!" she announced to him. "I figured you'd be indebted to me, so I could make you into my slave," she answered off-handedly as she bit into her fish. "She wasn't so tough. She fell asleep once night came, so I cut you out." she answered his other question. Then, as he picked up to leave, Aya glanced at him and waved a paw at him, "Okay!" she called out as he made his way to the calm water.

As Glenn would approach the water, he'd catch a glimpse of something under the water. Looking down on instinct, he'd see a cute, angry face of a girl twisting her lips up at him furiously. Launching up from the water, Aurine grabbed Glenn's ankle furiously, "Who is that savage unclothed girl and why are you with her!?" she whispered up to him with her expression twitching in furious jealousy.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn kept his eyes focused on the cat girl even as she went back to enjoying her fish, what she said before running through his mind. Using her wits to catch that plant girl off guard during slumber was smart, and he made a mental note to remember that they slept at night. What she said after about making him a slave though was quite the concerning statement, and he raised an unseen eyebrow at her for it. He would have doubted her seriousness if it weren't for the comments earlier about claiming him, and of course from also calling him a pet. He'd have to confront her about it later, but so far for now she was being rather laid back concerning it, and was merely wanting to be given food.

As he turned back to approach the lake, running his hand down his face as to help clear his thoughts, the subtle movement of something in the water caught the man's attention. In his state, he initially didn't notice the cute face staring up at him, but the moment it dawned on him he was being watched from the water, he was greeted with the sight and feeling of an angry woman grasping his ankle as she emerged from below. It only took the moment while the sea bishop angrily questioned him for it to register that it was indeed Aurine, already here at the lake without him having to summon her at all.

Glenn's look of surprise briefly turned joyful before shifting to concern that Aya might notice her arrival. "Aurine!? You're...? Not out here... in the water..." He quickly whispered back, motioning his desire to enter the lake as soon as the sea bishop loosened her grip on his ankle. He quickly waded his way until he was up to chest high in the water, seemingly alone for a moment before Aurine emerged from the water in front of him, her furious face staring intently at him. "You're a sight for sore eyes Aurine... even if you're upset with me..." He spoke softly, taking the time to scrub himself to slowly remove the gunk still left on him and his gear.

"That cat girl... I guess you could say she's my land guide. I met her a short time ago after..." He stopped, trailing off as he considered whether to tell Aurine the truth. He supposed he could just tell her he had gotten lost, and on a stretch it wouldn't have been far from the reality of what happened. But as he went to tell her so, he realized he just couldn't lie to the woman, reluctantly stopping short. Dropping his gaze from her intense stare, he shut his eyes and let out a deep sigh. "No excuses..." He spoke as if affirming it in his own mind, resuming his weary gaze before continuing. "It's my fault Aurine. I was on my way here when... I did something stupid. She was getting accosted by some kind of plant woman and I stepped in. Before I knew it that...damn flower... forced her nectar on me and... if that Feline-Kin hadn't come back I'd..."

A shiver escaped Glenn as he recalled the event, his own anger rising over that flower woman and at himself. "Damn it. Just another thing that would've gotten me killed back on the mainland. And I waltzed right into it like some kind of greenhorn! I really... I really must have hurt something in that crash..." He sighed in angered frustration of how things had turned out, wringing his hand across his face again.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once they were in the water, Aurine nodded quite angrily at Glenn when he acknowledged her fury, "You're right I'm upset! Not only did you take forever, but you've already exchanged familiarities with two different women!" She gritted her teeth, "and a cat no less!" she snarled at the feline who ate her fish contently. Aurine seemed to carry a natural hatred for her kind, and it would make sense, given the knowledge of how cats naturally prey on fish, among other animals.

With a no-nonsense attitude, Aurine pointed to the cat, and told him with a firm voice, "You have to get rid of her!" she commanded him. But she spoke a bit loudly when she made that declaration, and as Glenn might've suspected of the result, it wasn't much longer after that before he heard an excited and curious, "Nyaa?" from behind. Before he could react or say anything, Aya was already leaping overhead, lunging straight for Aurine, "Another fish for me!?" Aya exclaimed, drawing a high pitched "KYAA!!!" from Aurine as Aya dived for her like a wrestler, her arms and legs stretched out wide.

A large splash occurred from the scene, blinding Glenn for a moment as Aya collided into Aurine, and caused them both to descend into the water. The very next thing, Aurine was seen splashing out of the water, swinging her fin rapidly with Aya clinging to her front, and her head leaning over Aurine's shoulder, her lips sealed over Aurine's neck. Squirming all around, and darting through the water at high speeds like a frightened fish, she employed all of her basic abilities to try and shake the feline that caught her. "Stop nibbling on my neck!" Aurine was heard crying while she swam at high speeds.

"Get off of me!!!" she cried, before Glenn could see her manipulating the water around her with her magic, drawing all of the water base around her to form a whirl pool, and then send a blast of water from the center, using a kamikaze maneuver to send them both flying out of the lake from within the high pressure blast, and back down to the water with a violent splash.

Sent flying himself, Glenn was sent to his rump on the edge of the water, before a pair of dazed women, Aya and Aurine, washed up on the ground, the result of the crash having made them both see stars.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Submerged as he was in the water, Glenn looked on warily at the sea bishop as she continued angrily staring at the man and speaking to him. Her irritation with the situation was clearly apparent, and her feelings were quite clearly aired too. Cats, and especially a Cat girl like Aya was something whose presence she seemed to desire not at all in the least. It made sense, after all cats normally did prey on fish didn't they? That and other animals like birds, mice and rabbits, at least when it came to small sized felines and housecats. Being in that prey position as a fish would be, it was easy to understand why she might have such a low disposition about her, or even why she might fear her...

He was a bit confused what she meant by exchanging familiarities, though even in the confusion something told him she wasn't angry at him for just meeting them. Was she also angry because she thought he had... accepted advances from the cat? Like what he admitted occurred with the plant girl? "Aurine... I think you've got the wrong..." Glenn started to say, before the sea bishop's no-nonsense command and pointed finger interrupted him. Her loud, firm, no-nonsense voice and command that is. 'Too loud!' He quickly thought, hoping for a moment as his eyes widened from their weary state that the cat girl hadn't heard the sound, before that dream was utterly crushed by the simple curious 'Nyaa?' at his back.

Glenn was barely able to register Aya's response to finding Aurine, catching a glimpse of the feline's form sailing through the air past him as he turned to look. Aurine's lament called out before both her and the cat girl vanished underneath the water, leaving the man briefly alone. Only but a few seconds later though the two reappeared, Aya overjoyed at finding another fish, and Aurine much the opposite at being preyed on. Her frantic high speed fining and squirming sent wave and splash throughout the pool, and several times the man was given plenty sent straight at himself, sputtering at the fierceness of a few of them. "Aya! No! Stop! She's... ack... not food, she's not food!" Glenn called out after regaining himself from the splashes, though it didn't seem to do any good.

Clearly at her patience's end, Aurine's screams at the cat girl became frantic cries, and the very water around them began to swirl and swivel as thin lines trailed out of Aurine toward them. She was using a mystic art on the water Glenn realized, and as the pool increased in strength he found himself being pulled off his feet towards the torrent. Struggling to not be pulled into the whirlpool, the sudden and powerful jet of water blasting the two tangling women high into the air elicited a gasp from the man... and a flinch as they both plowed powerfully back into the water, finally separate from each other. Unfortunately, all this disrupted water sent waves crashing back along the lake, and Glenn soon found himself no longer being sucked in but pushed back, washing onto shore a bit more roughly than he would have liked.

Glenn sat for a second or two alone, watching the waves splash against the shore before the two dazed opponents finally reappeared as they washed up near him. Concerned for the sea bishop's welfare considering how her neck was recently in Aya's feisty maw, Glenn carried himself over to her, kneeling down at her side to check for any injuries. A bite mark was quite clearly visible on the side of the woman's neck, the stingingly red outline sending a phantom feeling of pain to the man's own neck. 'Hrm... if it's just a scratch like that I think I can...' Removing his gloves and putting them away briefly, Glenn leaned over Aurine to softly grasp and turn her head as he gently placed a hand to her neck, over the bite she had received.

Focusing for a moment, he got used to his rusty control of magic before he aimed it toward working at the bite scratches, willing a healing mystic art he knew at repairing the damage until he was sure of the effect had removed all trace she had ever been in the cat girl's toothy grip. Inspecting Aurine's neck to ensure his work's success, Glenn turned back toward Aya as he felt a bit of anger begin to well up in himself toward the feline. "Feline-kin what were you thinking? Diving into the water like that?" He said, elven conjunctions beginning to leak out. "The Merman-kin isn't food Aya, she's a friend! Well... friendly to but one of us now at least..." Considering it all, it wasn't out of the man's perception that Aurine's thoughts of Aya would be even worse now that before, and he prepared himself mentally for any outburst he expected her or even Aya to have.
Submerged as he was in the water, Glenn gazed warily at the sea bishop as she voiced her resentment, and especially voiced her displeasure of Aya's company. She really seemed to dislike Aya being around, though from her tone it sounded like a thing against cats in general. Understandable, considering she was a fish and all, and cats normally did prey on them... and mice, rabbits, birds. He wondered if that might bring problems in the future, but the thought was cut off by another, by what she said on him exchanging familiarities. Two different women... she didn't think that he had done something with Aya as well did she? "Aurine... I think you've got the wrong..." He started to say, attempting to explain about the cat girl to her.

Aurine's suddenly loud, firm, no-nonsense command stopped the man's words in their tracks and sent a chill running through his heart. There was no way Aya hadn't heard that, though he held out hope for a moment before it was utterly crushed when the cat girl's curious 'Nyaa?' rang out. Glenn was barely able to register Aya finding Aurine, catching only a quick glimpse as she leaped over him and hearing Aurine's lament before they vanished beneath the water only to reappear moments later as an overjoyed and distressed pair. "Aya! No! Stop! She's... ack... not food, she's not food!" He tried to call out amidst splashes sent by Aurine's fining and squirms, his shouts making little effort at deterring Aya from her assault.

Curiously, Glenn noticed the water tugging at him, trying to pull him closer to struggling pair, and when he looked closer faint familiar lines were streaking out from Aurine. He only had a moment to realize she was using a mystic art, before both her and Aya were rocketed skyward, descending back into the lake with a powerful splash. At the mercy of the still whirling waters, Glenn found himself washed ashore more roughly than he would of liked, soon followed by the now dizzy and dazed pair not long after. 'At least I didn't land on my groin...' He thought briefly, before turning to inspect Aurine and Aya, noticing even from the short distance the rather stingingly red bite mark that now mired the Sea Bishop's neck.

'Ugh... that hurts my own neck just looking at it. If it's just a scratch maybe I can...' Carrying himself over to lean above Aurine at her side, Glenn quickly removed his gloves, softly grasping Aurine's head to tilt her neck into view. With a gentle touch the man laid his hand over the bite, willing his rusty control of magic into a healing art to fix the damage. When he was sure all trace of the toothy made wound had been undone, the man let out a sigh as he turned toward Aya, a bit of anger welling up in himself toward the feline. "Feline-kin what were you thinking? Diving into the water like that?" He said, surpressed elven conjunctions beginning to leak out. "The Merman-kin isn't food Aya, she's a friend! A friend!" Though he said that, there was little doubt in his perception that Aurine would be on even less than friendly terms with the feline than her disposition had been before.

"I know you're a cat Aya, but have a little control in yourself at least. Especially towards this one." Helping Aurine into a sitting position, Glenn placed his hands on the Sea Bishop's shoulders as he gave her a quick look over to ensure he hadn't missed any more injuries. "You aren't hurt anywhere else are you Aurine? She didn't get any scratches in did she?" Letting out another sigh, Glenn prepared himself mentally for an outburst from either of them, as he expected more so that the Sea Bishop would have some rather choice words to say to her feline assailant.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both girls seemed in a daze after Aurine's plummet into the water. Glenn was forced to wait until their consciousness came back before his words would sink in, and as Aya took the blunt of the fall, Aurine was conscious before her. "Drown her in the water, Glenn..." Aurine growled from where she lay on the shore of the lake. Looking up at him, she watched him go about healing her weak bite mark. Her tail lightly flapped at the wet, muddy ground as she laid there until he was finished. With a look of scorn, she continued to seem displeased at recent events. Pushing herself up on her hands into a sitting position, she seemed to make a commitment. "Even though it will cost me all of my attention, I will have to watch over you, Glenn, so that you do not involve yourself with others like this feline any longer!" she announced to him.

Meanwhile, Aya was awaking to Glenn's lecturing, and seemed to ignore it completely as she slowly pushed herself up, laughing softly. "Kekeke~" she chuckled. "You're already too late!" she announced, standing tall and putting her paws on her hips, "This man has already sworn himself to be my slave! Wherever I go, he has to follow!"

She then turned go Glenn with a frown, "Unless he wants to go back on his debt to me for saving his life, in which case he can just go die," she said matter-of-factly to Glenn, holding him to his honor.

Aurine's face went dark, facing off towards nowhere in particular. She was completely silent as her mouth hung open. Suddenly, she chuckled slightly, her tone dark, and a bit unstable. "I... I see..." she said, before turning to Glenn, her lips cracked in both a sad, and disturbed smile, "Slaves really are the lowest form of life, aren't they?" she seemingly directed at Glenn, with her threads of magic all too obviously showing Glenn her feelings regarding Glenn's loyalty to a woman other than her.

"If I recall correctly, you owe me a life debt too, Glenn," she reminded him, before an unseen force of magic suddenly put pressure on his throat, "I feel like taking it back now..." she growled, before Aya quickly swooped by, and smacked Aurine's hand, releasing her magic threads, and freeing Glenn.

Clinging to his arm, Aya stuck a tongue out at Aurine, "Who are you kidding?" she laughed, "Don't act jealous when a relationship between a mermaid and a human would never last! Just run along back to the water, where you belong, and let those of us who enjoy solid land enjoy ourselves~"

Aurine seemed legitimately struck by Aya's words, her face going red in frustration as she literally could barely move as it were. Gritting her teeth, she put her hands to the ground, and began crawling towards Glenn, "Don't... Underestimate me... You stupid cat!!!" she screamed, before grabbing onto Glenn's leg, and actually crawling her way up, pulling herself up until she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, hanging on him.

Aya clinging to him, and Aurine hanging on him, they both growled at each other, competing for territory like the animals they were related to, with Glenn as their mark for territory.

Last edited:
OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn was relieved when Aurine didn't seem to have any further injuries, though that did little to alleviate the stress of the situation at hand. A thing like the sea bishop's promise to constantly watch him, however overreacted a response as it was, certainly didn't help either. 'She really doesn't intend to watch me all the time does she? What about her duties? She said she was a Bishop didn't she? Observing me all the time would get in the way of that... though she does know mystic arts... probably has knowledge of such observing methods through that...' He thought with a sigh, rubbing his temple slightly.

When Aya revived things quickly got worse, as she completely ignored him and egged on at Aurine, claiming he was her slave of all things! Glenn let a scowl similiar to Aurine's loose at the comment, it only deepening when Aya voiced her matter-of-factly detachment statement about his debt to her. 'So... that's really how it is then...' He briefly thought, anger rising toward the feline before it was suddenly stopped at Aurine's chuckles. Turning to face her curiously, Glenn was surprised at just how dark her tone and appearance came off, but was even more surprised at the moving threads of magic he could clearly see.

It paled though, his surprise, quite considerably so when the sea bishop recalled his debt to her and he sensed what felt like a tight noose suddenly grasp around his neck. 'Aurine what are you...?!' He wished to say, but suddenly found himself lost for words, his mind raising alarm over such a place as his neck being in sudden peril. Aya's interruption quickly allowed him to find his voice however, and he aired a gasp from breath he hadn't realized he was holding. Taking in a few startled breaths, he witnessed as Aya further frustrated Aurine, and the sea bishop actually crawled toward and onto him, before he found himself suddenly sandwiched between the two rivaling individuals.

In different circumstances, he might have liked two woman clinging to him like this, but being in the middle of this erupting powder keg was definitely not one of those circumstances. With his own anger built up over the situation, Glenn let loose a growl of his own, struggling despite his fatigue to get Aya loose from the arm she clung to. "A slave!? You think I'm your slave? Let's get one thing straight Feline-kin I agreed to catch you a fish, two in fact, and I did! As far as I'm concerned my debt to you is paid, and even if it wasn't... there's a big difference between getting saved from plant bondage, and getting saved from being a corpse." He glanced at Aurine at the last of his comment, still wary considering the earlier neck constriction.

Glenn's eyes were piercing now, avian almost... like eagle eyes as he leveled them at Aya. "Look, I appreciate what you did for me and how nice you've been, but if a slave is all I mean to you then maybe you should find someone else willing to give you handouts. I'm sure the forest is just full of people willing to give you company..." And more 'others' willing to snare me too, he thought darkly, not a fool to what potential dangers stilled lay in the veil of the wilderness surrounding him. Subconsciously, his other arm wrapped around Aurine and gave her a light squeeze as his body reacted to the sudden grim thoughts.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Confronted by Glenn's reply, Aya was taken aback as if he'd literally just exploded. But when he finally told her that she was better off gone, she couldn't even stand straight, shifting her own weight as her expression changed to that of surprise. Her breathes quickening, she shook her head, "Paid!? I-" she stopped as he continued, before he concluded with staring Aya down, and telling her that she was better off elsewhere. Tears began to glisten in her eyes, before she suddenly cried out, and kicked some dirt at Glenn. "To hell with you! Idiot!" she cried out hatefully, choking back her sobs to try and express her anger, before turning, and bolting off in the direction, running off on all fours.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Aya's response was not what Glenn was expecting of the feline. From how she had presented herself and had bluntly stated her view of him he was expecting perhaps rage or scorn. Instead of an angry look though he had gotten a look of shock. Surprise as if she couldn't quite believe what he was saying. Watching her expression stagger, Glenn could feel a bit of his own anger dissolve, but it was only when a hint of tears began to show that a sizable chunk of his anger fell away. Was she... actually crying? Dirt spraying up from her kick made a little distraction, but it was impossible not to notice the sadness she was trying to cover up even as she yelled hatefully to him.

Watching her bolt away, the faintest glint of tears streaming as she went, confusion mired the man's face. If all he was to her was some lowly slave why get worked up about it like that? Cruel slavemasters usually didn't care about their charges in such a way, forcing them into squalor to wear and eat the worst of things with no regard... It was then, with his head clear of the momentary anger, that Glenn realized once more how untrue that seemed to be for Aya, at least so far. Hell, she had even forfeited one of her own fish so he wouldn't have to ingest nasty rations. He doubted someone truly cruel would ever do such a thing. 'That's right... someone truly cruel would never care about the happiness of another... even if it were their own blood like Na...'

Glenn pushed the thought aside before it could continue, running a hand across his face as he inwardly cursed himself. His anger had gotten the better of him it seemed, and now the cat girl probably hated his guts. Part of him wanted merely to forget about the cat and focus on Aurine, who was probably ecstatic about him running the feline off. But what kind of man would he be if he just let her run off without trying to clear things up between them? Not one he wanted to be he knew. Swallowing a little, Glenn turned to the Sea Bishop and gave her a look that aired his next words before he even said them. "I... I'm going to go after her. I've made another mistake..."

Taking hold of Aurine, Glenn unhooked her and placed her gently down before looking to her with resolve. "Stay here Aurine, in the lake. I'll be back shortly after I've fixed things with Aya. We still have much to talk about, you and I. I haven't forgotten those questions I want to ask you about." Aurine certainly wouldn't like him doing this, especially after coming so close to getting rid of the feline too. Whatever outburst she had waiting for him, Glenn couldn't stick around for the whole of it if he was going to catch up with Aya. Hoping to quell at least a small portion of the Sea Bishop's mind, he grasped her shoulders and leaned forward in a sudden kiss, smooching Aurine briefly before pulling away and running off in the direction of the bolting cat.

"I'll make it up to you Aurine, I promise!" Glenn called out, turning back to focus on following Aya. The feline was fast, and even after a short time of running through the forest he couldn't make heads or tails of whether he was making progress toward her or not. The man nearly stumbled a few times from undergrowth, cursing the disagreeing flora in his way and the growing darkness that was obscuring his vision. If only he had a lantern to light the way! "Aya!" Glenn called out repeatedly, yelling for her despite the danger of doing so. He had no idea what might be lurking around in the forest at night, and he certainly didn't want to find out if he could help it, but with his yelling the possibility of running into something other than Aya was not at the back of his mind.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Wait, hey! Glenn! Don't you dare!" Aurine shouted, holding out an arm to him as he departed after Aya. "Glenn!" she shouted even louder, and with much anger as he ran off, before splashing back into the water angrily.

Running into the forest, the moment Glenn started shouting out, he saw Aya's backside, sitting in a tree. Looking back at him, she frowned angrily, and threw a purple fruit at him that was shaped like a pepper, before jumping with great speed from tree to tree, occasionally looking back to see if she lost him. "Get lost! Go to hell and Die! Stupid Glenn! I hope she drowns you!" she shouts back at him as she flees.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

"Aya wait!" Glenn managed to get out, blocking the flying fruit from leaving an impact in his face. From what he could catch of the feline's face he could only glimpse her angry frown with little sign of much more. Between that and the hateful words she was spewing his way, her irritation was quite palpable as her words rung out into the man's ears. "Look, I shouldn't have yelled at you before... but dammit Aya! You can't just say such things! 'If I don't be your slave I can just go off and die?' What kind of friend says that!" Tripping, he stopped for a moment staring back at Aya where she was perched and ready to flee off again, catching his breath in the instant while was able.

A bit calmer than before, he continued. "You're kind Aya and I want that kindness to be true... but when you go and say such things it reminds me too much of backstabbing nobles I'd rather forget... or dishonorable flowers my body won't let me..." Taking a few steps forward toward the cat girl, albeit at a slower pace than his previous chasing, Glenn ran a hand down his face and let out a sigh. "I just... I don't want to be just a slave Aya." He stated as he returned Aya's gaze with a tired look of his own. "Especially so if it means you're going to try and lock me away somewhere... like some of those human nobles might have thought to do."

Gazing up at the darkened sky briefly, Glenn turned his gaze toward the cat girl as he addressed her again. "Do you understand Aya? I wouldn't mind traveling with you... as much as Aurine might despise the thought... and if you're my guide I'll certainly take care of you... just don't try to make or think so low of me is all..." Trailing off, Glenn watched Aya carefully to see what she would do. He really hoped she wouldn't run off again, as he doubted he could chase her all night without passing out. He certainly didn't want to return to the lake empty handed either. The sea bishop would likely never let him hear the end of it... even more than she probably already planned.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya threw some acorns at Glenn, the pointed tip on some of them stinging him slightly as they pricked him. "I told you to go away!" she hissed at him, throwing another pawfull of acorns, before becoming even more enraged at his statements on his thoughts of slavery, "What are you talking about, you idiot!? That's not what a slave is! A slave that's locked up is a slave that isn't giving me fish or massaging me! A slave is someone better than you'll ever be!" she shouted, throwing yet another batch of acorns. "You want to belong to a fish instead of me! So just die!" she instructed him yet again, and climbed even further into the tree to escape his eyesight.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn shrugged off the acorn assault that was thrown at him, flinching only when a few of them hit home and landed square directly against his skull. His words were having little effect at calming the feline, and if anything she was now even more mad for what he had said. Observing Aya from her place on the tree, her words of what a slave was to her hammered in once again to the man that the feline seemed more wanting someone to be her owner, at least in the traditional sense he knew of between a housecat and it's master. Someone to shelter, feed, and provide for her rather than for her to overly dominate or control, like he had assumed before when stricken by anger.

He was genuinely hurt when she thought him less than even a slave in worth, a frown coming out across his face. "A mere slave can't do half the things I can do feline!" He called out with some broken pride, dodging another salvo of acorns that Aya directed soon after. What she said then put more confusion on the man's mind, as he watched her climb off further into the tree. "Belong to...? Aya... what are you talking about?" He questioned, taking a moments break before continuing. "What I want is friendly company and help. Aurine has been nothing but friendly to me... for the most part... and I want the same from you too."

A small amount of panic raised in the man from seeing Aya vanish again from sight. He really didn't want to be out of eyesight of the feline, especially when so late at night. Making his way to the side of the tree she had climbed, he made to climb it as well. "Wait! Don't leave me alone down here!"" He shouted, catching a glimpse of Aya's still stern gaze directed his way. It was unnerving in a way, but still he climbed onward, drawing ever closer to the cat girl. When he was but a number of feet away, he slowly began to inch his way toward her, his feet on a weak tree limb. "Come on Aya... I'm... I'm sorry ok? I'll make it up to you too, so let's just... be nice and get out of this tree alright?"

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Glenn inched his way towards her, Aya's ears drew back as she hissed at him, her tail swishing back and forth irritably, growling at him threateningly. Then, suddenly, the branch cracked, and Glenn lost his balance as it began to break. Instinctively, his hands reached out to grab something, and it just so happened that her swishing tail was within reach. "Don't grab that you idio-NYAAA!" she howled as the branch broke, and both she and Glenn fell to the ground below, Glenn landing with a painful thud on his back, and Aya knocking all the wind from him as she landed on top. Glenn didn't quite fall into unconsciousness, but rather, he was too stunned to move or talk. Aya, who had her fall cushioned, immediately began panicking, and beating her paws against his chest, "Why did you have to do that, stupid Glenn!? Don't just lie there! You can't be dead just from that!" she cried, flailing with upset emotions, "Wake up! Wake up, you idiot! I... I'll claw you! If you don't wake up, I'll do it!" she threatened.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

When the sound of the cracking branch made it's way into the man's senses, along with the jerking of the tree coming loose, Glenn was only barely able to keep himself steady for but a few seconds further. Climbing out onto a wobbly tree limb had it's risk, and now he was paying for it. "Ah... shit..." He squeaked out in a panic, looking around in desperation for something to grab to prevent his fall. In the darkness he had hoped he might grab onto a vine swaying nearby, but it became quickly apparent as to exactly what he managed to grab instead when Aya began to curse at him, and he found himself quickly plummeting down with the wide eyed and angry feline along with him.

Glenn almost wished he had been knocked unconscious when his body finally hit the forest floor beneath them. The pain of the impact was bad enough, causing the man to try to clench his teeth immediately. But when Aya fell upon him not even a second after, it was with enough force to knock all the wind out of the man and stun him in both pain and breathlessness. For a long while, he couldn't even talk or move, his mind still trying to come to grips with the fall. He could still hear Aya however, registering with a bit of added pain when she began to wail on his chest in a panic herself. A panic over his own welfare that was, as his consciousness would filter into his recovering self.

Taking a breath with a small amount of laboring to it, Glenn was finally able to gain some control over his body as the stunning experience wore off. On instinct he tried to push himself up with his arms, but with Aya still on top off him he couldn't muster the strength at the moment. Opening his eyes and giving a weary look, he stared back at the cat girl's gaze before finally speaking softly to her, "A-Aya... it's alright. It's a-alright. I'm not dead yet. Not gonna l-let a fall do me in." Cracking a small smile, he fidgeted underneath the cat lightly. "I... I fell out of the sky earlier... it'd be pretty bad if a tree fall is what did me in today... ah ha..." He joked, only able to let out a few laughs before seizing up from a shot of pain with a scrunched up face.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looking down at Glenn, and going silent as he spoke, her own face scrunched up as well, before she put her paws on his shoulders, and let her head flop down to his chest, resting her face against his body. "Stupid Glenn..." she muttered, her voice muffled as he felt the warmth of her breath against his chest. Her tail swishing back and forth was enough to tell Glenn that she was still upset, but for now, she seemed content to simply lay against him on the ground. A slight breeze passed over them, a few leaves touching the two of them on the ground. This slight disturbance caused Glenn to go a moment without realizing that Aya's tail was calming down, and a slight purr had begun to vibrate from her neck. Her little nose against his chest vibrated, it's positioning just right to tickle his nipple. Whether she intended this or not is unknown, but she was doing it all the same.

"Hey, Glenn..." she began to speak before he could get a word in about the situation, "... If you don't become my slave... I'm going to rape you here..." she announced to him slowly, as he'd feel her tail curling between his legs, tickling his genitals through his pants slightly. "If you don't take care of me willingly..." she trailed off, as her paws went to pin him down by his shoulders, pushing herself up to stare down at him with her green eyes.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

As the shot of pain resided, Glenn slowly felt himself loosen in stiffness as he laid where he had fallen. He was able to catch Aya's scrunched face before he felt her... paws... grip his shoulder and the cat girl rest her face against his chest. Despite the even and warm breath he could feel through his jacket, he had a good idea from how her tail still swished about that she was still upset. 'At least she's not trying to claw me... yet...' Remaining still and laying back, Glenn took the time to recover as much as he could from the fall before he needed to get up, enjoying the nice breeze in the air for a time. He twitched a little however, when a few leaves landed on his face, which he quickly breathed away.

It was only after he had dealt with the leaf that he realized she had become more still than before. She was purring, softly so but definitely purring. From where her face laid on his chest her nose was also vibrating against him too, tickling him on his nipple, something of which he couldn't supress a small laugh at. Just like before at the campfire, Aya's catlike behavior reminded him greatly of the creature comfort he had been without for such a long time. Longer than he should have gone without, he noted. Before he could enjoy the comfort more however, Aya suddenly spoke to him, causing the man to look back at her agape slightly at her choice of words before he closed his mouth with a small sigh.

"Aya..." He started, looking back up at the cat girl's green eyes where she stared down at his pinned form. For a moment he kept staring back, before finally turning his head to the side, closing his eyes and letting out a small laugh. "You really want me to be your 'slave' huh? I guess... in a way I already am. I did agree to let you be my guide after all... and a guide technically can be someone's keeper..." Pausing, he turned to look back at the cat girl through the corners of his eyes. "If I agree to be your slave... I'll only do so if you keep your word on a few things. I want friendly company feline-kin, not the cruelty of a harsh master. Or mistress in this case..."

Turning to stare back at the cat girl, Glenn let his eyes wander slightly on Aya, dipping a little lower as he felt her tail tickle him below which, to his own surprise was actually stirring his length awake. "Promise me you won't try to lock me away, or hold me away from others. Especially if it's Aurine. I know you two got off to a rocky start, but at least try to make friends with her? Or anyone else we meet too for that matter." Giving her a smile, he slowly lifted his hands to meet Aya's arms pinning him, letting his fingers grip them very lightly. "So, what do you say... Miss Aya?" He asked, staring back at the cat girl. As he waited for her response, he couldn't help but flush at the continued feeling of her tail bristling against him, furthering more blood into a place he was all but certain would be out of commission for some time further.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya suddenly started pounding her paws against Glenn's face angrily, her claws poking, but not drawing the blood from his face. "I told you that's not what a slave is! You're only good for your penis, I swear!" she insulted him, before planting her paws on either side of his face, and leaning down to face him directly. "A slave is someone who does anything to make his master happy. If I'm hungry, feed me. If I'm sore, massage me. If I'm lonely, comfort me. You can't do any of that in a cage! And most importantly, you can never choose anyone else over me! Your favorite, Aya! That's what you should know!" she shouted at him. Then, she shifted herself on top of him, as Glenn would feel the pressure of her waist on his groin.

Her face flushed red with heat as she looked at him sternly with her green eyes. "And... First thing I want you to do... J-just don't move, okay?" she ordered him as she became flustered, her motions on his waist more than enough to inspire his lower half to stand at attention, the length painfully trying to push from within his pants, and from the weight pushing down on it from above.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn squirmed some when Aya began to pound at his face so suddenly after his response. He was able to avoid being poked too much, but the sharp pricks he felt reminded him very well of the girl's claws and their hidden potential. As the cat girl gripped his face between her paws, drawing her face ever closer to his own and shouting her demands, Glenn kept calm as he listened to her. Despite the rush of flushed blood coming to his face due to the cat girl's grip on him, he couldn't help but grin a little more as she listed her demands. If he ever had any lasting doubts that all she really wanted was someone to take care of her, like how a cat owner took care of their pet, they were all but erased from the man's mind now.

A groan accompanied Aya's shift as the feline moved herself on him. Where her tail before had stirred his lower half awake, the shifting feeling of the cat girl's waist pressing against his groin was finishing the job. Glenn's already flushed face grew a little more so, and looking back up at the flushing cat girl he gathered a good idea that the shifting she did was her body's way of saying what it really wanted. Like how a cat communicated mostly with it's body. "Alright... but if you keep laying on me like this I'm really gonna start to chafe..." He said as he responded to her request not to move, only trying to shift himself under her slightly to ease his rising manhood but merely succeeding in making it more known to the cat girl on top of him as it rubbed against her more.

Panting softly right after, Glenn found himself admiring the cat girl's face for a time. Taking in a closer look of her features, he was unable to look away from her due to the cat girl's pawed hold over him. Her green feline eyes in particular were of interest, hypnotic in their own way, and he quickly found himself relaxing as he stared back into them, blinking a few times slowly at the cat before scrunching his face in a low groan, reminded of the bulging trouble below. "I really need to... adjust myself..." He admitted with some embarrassment, trying to keep still as much as possible and finding it increasingly harder to do as his body reacted to the cute cat girl laying on top of him.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Aya grinned as Glenn seemed to lie down in submission. "He, he, it'll get a lot more chafed than that." Aya giggled, before bending one of her legs upwards, the claws on the end of her feet hooking around the waist of Glenn's pants, and violently tugging them down, ripping the fabric a little, until his length was flung free of it's prison. No longer pressing up against his clothes, now it was simply rubbing along her crotch. Without even touching her womanhood to his length, Aya began to move herself up and down, making erotic humping motions as she slid his length along her flesh.

"Remember you can't move!" she reminded him, basically implying that he had to suffer her teasing. "But... You can beg, if you want~" she giggled, pressing her lower body hard against his shaft to apply pressure.