What's new

Chaos (Glenn;Ryu)

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Reviving Waymeet (Glenn;Ryu)

The man opened his mouth to retort against his clothing being badmouthed but then thought better of it when he considered just how many clothes he actually had to his name currently. It might do well to have more generally available than his brown combination of clothes, and the silky black shirt and shorts Cynthia had given him. The later pair seeming like it'd be a waste to let them get trashed from misuse. 'Maybe I should just keep those as night attire. They certainly were very comfortable...' He thought before shrugging towards Isabel. "I suppose some new clothing would be nice. Though I insist on something with some brown or tan in it. Even if it were just for an overcoat."

At the mentioning of a mercenary he visibly perked up. As if the word were among one of those trigger words that catch him out of a haze. "A mercenary? W... what's her grade? Is she freelance?" Glenn asked after a moment with a raised brow and an inquiring tone. She looked very lightly armed from her picture. He wondered if she were like him, and favored the lightly armored approach. Or if there were any magical enhancements involved. Either for herself or for the clothing she wore. "Until I get things setup for myself I won't be able to support a typical mercenary contract but... we'll see. I assume she's here somewhere presently? Going to see her the least I can do to feel things out."

Rising from his seat, Glenn was prepared to go check this mercenary out wherever she might be. If she were further away he realized he might need to get better acquainted with his own airship to seek her out though. "Perhaps we should do this again some other time? Or I don't know, have a feast or celebration or something whenever it's appropriate. Like you said... it's fine to just enjoy good company sometimes right?" He echoed her own words while scratching the back of his head. With the opportunity presenting itself he took the time then to glance around the room. The multicolored hair strands he had noticed having never fully left his mind, leaving him curious as to just what they had belonged to.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Isabell let out a disgusted noise. "But brown is such an awful color! Given what colors it shares with other objects mind, and no, do not politely think trees." she rolled her eyes. "But, fine, if you want to slander your style that's your choice... Brown it is." she said, very unwillingly so it seemed.

Then, regarding the mercenary. "She's very good at her job, but her trustworthiness is not her strong suit, hence why I have not tried to further our business relationship or allow her into the Magi. She's... Reckless. And enjoys chaos in all its joys. She's loud, abrasive, and is rude to a fault. However... She gets the job done, so long as a psychopath can do it. And as it just so happens, science isn't bothered much by the state of mind. Only by a steady mind and the practice needed." she nodded.

Looking around, it was just Sona being Sona. It seemed she was just eavesdropping, hiding her face into an expensive vase she was pretending to be, which looked only slightly out of place now that he knew what to look for.

"Indeed, this wasn't half bad. Feel free to speak with my accountant to see when I'm available. I'll gladly consider doing something like this again." she said. Then, Glenn was left with the address of the bar this mercenary likes to reside in. With a note: "If there's a bar fight going on, she likely started it."

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn didn't like that this mercenary's reputation of being reckless and untrustworthy. He had enough experience with some bad compatriots during his own merc contracts to know how much trouble someone like that could bring. People like that could throw all kinds of monkey wrenches into the mix, and he planned on trying to maintain some semblance of a good reputation for himself if he could manage it. He'd just have to see for himself if bringing her on would be worth any trouble. Getting some additional training he had to admit sounded very beneficial. He learned from mercs before, so why not keep learning? It would certainly stretch his power control back into better shape perhaps...

With Sona's prescence finally revealed Glenn didn't know entirely how to react to her. She was... a golem soul turned into a mimic familiar, and that whole revelation left him feeling very conflicted. When Isabel took her leave, the address note for the merc left with her exit, he fidgeted with it a few times after reading it. Twirling it around his fingers a time or two while momentarily shaking his head at the note of possible bar fighting. Then, he approached the vase that Sona was hiding in, or as if it may be. "You've been here the whole time haven't you?" He asked her quietly, a reserved softness gripping him then. He still remembered how bitter she sounded before.

"Just tell me this... do you remember, or would you rather forget." He questioned the mimic, his eyes darting away unable to look at the vase. "I won't blame you if it's both; I have some things like that too. Some recent and some from long long ago..." He told her sadly, his face twisting somewhat into a grimace. He wasn't sure how comforting it would be, but maybe hearing that he had shared in troubles himself might lift her ever so slightly. It was worth a try right? Anything to make up for the bitterness he caused before, even if it were the truth of things. "...and uhh... I shouldn't have called you selfish. I... didn't know..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After speaking his piece, the mimic slowly emerged her head from the vase, until it faded and reformed into the shape of her body in the matter of about ten seconds. "To be honest..." she began, hesitating for a moment before smiling. "I have no idea what you're talking about! I don't remember anything about being here. It's all kind of fuzzy, even if I do recall where a lot of things are here. But I honestly cannot remember my time as a golem, even if I did have such a time." she said. "So, don't sweat it, cuz I am pretty selfish! It's in my nature after all. I need lots of energy and love from you, so don't expect that to change." she stated. "Though if you're really sorry, then tonight, why don't we do it?" she inquired, with a mirthful and happy smile. As if she were asking something simple.

After she spoke, everyone in the dining hall was staring at them. A man in the distance shouted, "Get a room, damn it!" he yelled. "I will!" She retorted, getting hostile.

On the side, Glenn would notice it was getting dark. Things seemed to fall into place as he'd know that the bar would be rather prolific right about now. No doubt the merc of mention would be there.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Would rather forget. The man figured as much with her reply. Outwardly she may have been all smiles and cheer but Glenn knew that look. He had worn it himself too many times to count. He gave her a small smile. "Well I wasn't expecting that part to change. We'll... see where the night leads. IN more ways than one. Come on. Lets go pay this mercenary associate of Isabel's a visit. Who knows, if things don't work out at least we'll be in the right place to drown our sorrows eh?" He joked, before motioning Sona to follow. He took it a step further by looping his arm around one of the mimics own if she let him, aiming to walk alongside her as they made their way through the streets of the magi stronghold to their destination.

With the directions given by Isabel it wouldn't likely take all that much time to get there. He'd already imagined the place to be adorned with a decorated neon light or a lighted sign of some kind, so it wouldn't be too surprising if there in fact was one there. Whenever they reached the entrance to the bar Glenn would turn to Sona with a serious tone. "I've worked with a number of mercenaries before; I'm not too excited given her description. When you work with someone and do jobs with them trust is a very important asset. You want to make sure that they've got your back as close to the edge as possible. And that they're not about to plunge something into it too. There's a balance to it all. A understanding of risks we all put ourselves in..."

He stopped before letting out a small laugh. "Perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself. I've worked with outlandish people before. She can't be all that bad right?" He asked even knowing Isabel's mention of her starting bar fights. He was definitely curious to see whether this mercenary would be useful or not, as well as curious about what bar room delights might await inside the place. Assuming there was nothing to stop the two of them, the man would march up and through the entrance to this bar with Sona in tow. His eyes scanning around the moment the two of them entered to get a better view of the inside of the place, and the potential inhabitants therein.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Chaos (Glenn;Ryu)

Mentioning that person, Sona grinned wide with a playful expression as she slinked in behind him to get a look at the picture he had been given from Isabell. "Oooh? You're after a threesome then?" she inquired as she wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her large breasts against his back to let him feel the softness mixed with her pointed nipples stabbing into his flesh. "She looks human too, so I wouldn't mind the dessert to go with my main course~" she stated hungrily, her lips so close to his neck that he could practically feel her breathing in the energy of his soul, inhaling his essence.

Then, off they were to the bar... It was night out, perfect for an evening stroll to the local brewery for some of the poison that kills your worries. No matter what Glenn expected, he was about to meet someone that would be the twister that added chaos to his life... And perhaps, a very unlikely friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: Chaos

Glenn walked through the Magi town, a place full of busy folk and lots of intellectual discussion, as intellectual as a conversation about weaving a golem to do dance moves can be anyway. The more lively the place became, the more obvious it was that he was nearing the local bar. Music foreign to his ears graced the air. It sounded... Intense. Jarring, as if it wanted to bring out a more primal and angry side of him. Just hearing it made his blood pump. It certainly didn't help him relax. Finding the bar, he saw a neon sign above it that read: "Rust Bucket", but it looked like someone added to the sign to make the R look like a B, giving it a slightly lewd context. Into this odd place he'd go, with Sona smiling and looking around the patrons coming and going.

Passing through a single swinging door, Glenn was beholden to a room of rusty brown metal and the smell of copper mixed with alcohol. There was the bar where the tender was serving drinks, and about a dozen small round tables for patrons to sit, which half were filled with friends yelling at each other and playing simple card games. There were four at the bar, two of note were a man and a woman conversing together with equal amounts of zealous yelling as everyone else, adding to the cacophony in such a way that Glenn couldn't hear them. The girl in particular, had unusual silver hair, too colorful to be of old age, and too unusual to be human. The man next to her was big and burly, and seemed to be making moves on her. Going so far as to be already reaching over and squeezing her ass tight in his hand when Glenn walked in.

In reaction, the girl didn't seem to react much at all. She rose her drink and took a mouthful of it. In light of that, he started moving his big hand around her waist, slipping his finger up her skirt and looking to dig into her panties. Upon doing that, the girl reacted strongly, but not in the way one would expect. Glenn merely saw the girl grin very, very wide, and form a weave of magic so fast that he barely followed it. But whatever it was, it went right up the other man's ass. Hard. The man jumped out of his seat nearly, and fell over to the floor as the men and women of the bar started laughing hysterically. "The fuck, Nostag!? I thought you said you were kinky!" the girl spoke with a crude, deep voice. With a tone so sultry that Glenn couldn't help but feel like even a dark elf would be amazed with the way sex just seemed to flow from her mouth in voice alone. "Stupid ass boy." she chuckled, before deciding to turn and lean back against the bar instead of facing it, putting the back of her head on the counter and opening her mouth. As she sat, her arms and legs were spread way out, arms hanging off the edges of the counter by her elbows and her legs simply dangling as if she was too lazy for a remotely respectful posture. "Hit me with the tap." she demanded.

The bartender took the keg, and leaned it over her face, to press the nozzle in and cause a spray of alcohol to jet into her mouth, filling it before she swallowed, and released such a belch afterwards that had the patrons clapping at her repulsive display.

As she lay lazily against the counter, and as Nostag squirmed on the floor, her head turned, and she saw Glenn. When their eyes met, just in that instance, she looked like a beautiful girl as a slight blush crossed her cheeks. Then, she immediately looked like a demon when she grinned wide. "Tender, a drink on me for the cute boy that just walked in." she declared. The bar tender asked Glenn what he'd like, and when he was going to ask the girl about Sona, the person apparently with him, the white haired girl burped lightly this time. "It's a mimic, fuck em. They don't get drunk."

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

To the man's great thanks there was no infighting to be found inside of the establishment Isabel directed them to. Which was good seeing how between the liveliness of the town and the performance of sounds and music he was filled with a feeling of swiftness that wouldn't go away. Not without a sheltered quiet room or a good drink anyhow. And they were at just the right place for one. Compared to the clear and clean tiles of the Magi Offices the dirty rust and copper was more up the man's alley. It was familiar. He must have spent his fair share in places just like this in his time and it felt like coming back home after a long absence. So many vague memories filled him...

There were plenty of people here too, most filling the various tables that were strung all about. The ones at the bar grabbed his attention the most, and not just for the commotion that was caused between them. His eyes had settled on the silver haired girl near the start of it when he noticed the interest another patron was dotting on her. She hadn't seem too bothered he noticed, and he noticed the conjuring of magic that occurred abruptly thereafter as she grinned wide. He couldn't follow it easily but from the man's reaction it wasn't hard to tell what it's purpose had been. When she spoke, even from a distance the man could tell that the girl was definitely someone who wasn't your run of the mill temperate personality.

Not that he needed a voice to catch that though. As she was quickly taking a beer tap directly into her mouth with no shame. And then letting loose a most monstrous belch that he had heard from a normal person in quite a while. 'I think I've found this mercenary Isabel must have been talking of. Well... at least she hasn't started a fight yet...?' The man thought cautiously while navigating the floor. Glenn wasn't intending to lock eyes with the girl but he couldn't exactly look away when she did glance his direction. She almost looked like a normal cute girl for but a moment, and then in an instance it was gone. Replaced by a grinning face that reminded him of Aurine at her worst. And he wasn't sure how to feel about that other than afraid.

"Ah... thank you ma'am." Glenn mentioned towards the silver haired girl out of politeness. Though he did raise a brow at her scoffing of Sona. "Just something a little light for me. A sweet malt if you'd kindly." He answered the bar keep before taking his seat at the bar. Which just happened to be next to the girl. He see to it that Sona would get a seat too and when the drink would arrive he'd take a close look at it before pulling back a swill of it. Letting the flavor of it wash over his tongue and the alcohol permeate his senses. He take another smaller sip before handing the drink over to Sona to try; even if she didn't get drunk she'd probably at least like to indulge her magical taste buds.

After a moment of soaking in the feelings of it all, he'd glace out of the corner of his eyes toward the white haired girl. "I was told there was a mercenary here matching your description. By a mutual friend. They said this person was quite... capable. Knowledgeable around Magi machines, devices and much more. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that would you?" He questioned almost off handly while turning slightly to retrieve the drink from Sona to take some more sips from it himself. All while the feeling of her gaze just out of his vision was baring down on him, leaving him almost afraid to fully look up to see just exactly how she would be looking at him.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sitting down, Sona's hair changed a lighter color of blue when handed the drink, as if displaying her curiosity. When she drank it, she quickly gave it back. "Yuck! Bleh! Nasty!" she stuck her tongue out and protested against drinking further. "How do humans drink this stuff?" she said. The white haired girl only offered a chuckle.

The girl began to laugh when Glenn mentioned the reason why he was here. "Ha-ha-ha! Good ol' Izzy. Woman's got superb defenses. You know that trick I just used on that guy? I tried it on her once, she bounced it back so fast it hit me in the face. Izzy's not bad either if you've got a think for talented girls." she said, grinning at Glenn, then he heard an almost demanding, almost threatening, "Look at me." from the girl, as she leaned so far over the counter that she ended up in Glenn's face anyway. First a frown, then a smile. "My name is Shiva. And no, that's not my whole name. My last name is a secret." she chuckled, before sitting back down, leaning against the counter but very much so in Glenn's direction. "You're looking for someone with talent, huh? What a coincidence, because the moment you walked into that door, I was looking for you!" she cheered. "What's your name, I bet it's Gerald. George? Boys with an affinity for brown always have a G name. It's Gerald isn't it?" she inquired with interest, trying to guess his name.

Shiva then stood up from her chair, and put one arm around Glenn's shoulder. "I'm your girl, Glenn. I'm sure you've got money too right? Any problem, magic, or might, I can solve it. I love solving problems, maliciously~" she promised, then in the corner of Glenn's eye, the man Shiva pranked stood up in a fury, and suddenly went for Shiva, grasping her skirt and underwear, and yanking it down to expose her lower half to the crowd as they laughed and cheered as Shiva's shapely lower body was revealed, comparable to a mamono's attractive qualities. Perhaps moreso or just as much because of her unnatural hair. If Glenn was looking, he'd see Shiva's left eye twitch, then her eyes grew wider, then her grin grew wider as well. He'd see Shiva become encompassed in rage.

(Inspirational Music - Shiva's Theme: )

"STARTING WITH THIS ASSHOLE!" Shiva announced, finishing what he started by tearing her shirt off in a fit, rendering herself completely nude before spinning back and delivering a kick to the man's face. A few of the other bar's patrons stood up, apparently his friends. "Fuckin' Shiva!" one growled. While the man she just kicked squirmed on the ground. "Get her!" he shouted.

The fight began with Shiva, but it seemed to continue with Glenn. Since they were talking, it seemed assumed that they were together, as an unseen party drew a dagger and charged at Glenn from the side, it was so sudden that Glenn didn't even see him coming before it was too late. Though just inches from piercing his flesh, he was stopped by Shiva moving with such swiftness that all Glenn saw was an afterimage and Shiva was smashing a straight jab into the man's face that sent him stumbling over the bar's chairs and falling into a painful heap, collapsing onto one of the seats. Though, in his fury, the man she pranked before was already on his feet, seeming to exploit Shiva as she gloated over the man she punched. "Fuck off my contract!" she declared, before the burly man suddenly caught the nude Shiva in a full nelson, her legs kicking a bit as he chuckled and lifted her into the air. Quickly she began to weave, before his tongue started to caress her neck. Shiva broke out into laughter. "Ha-ha-ha! Stop, I'm ticklish!" she laughed, as the men gathered, unbuckling their pants around her. "Oh..." she gestured in response to the scene.

Sona, apparently having turned into Glenn's hat in the confusion to hide, commented. "Should we help her?" she inquired. "Wait, can you even fight, Glenn?" she seemed genuinely curious.

Last edited:
OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

"It's Glenn actually." The man answered, having turned to look at Shiva more fully when she had leaned back against the counter after her demand. It was interesting to hear that she had tried a similar stunt against Isabel at some point, and served to highlight the Magi leader's own talent for using magic. A moment of unease passed through the man when she stood and put her arm around his shoulder but he tried to not let it bother him too much. He was more concerned how he would actually manage to even pay the girl if he took his contract over when money was mentioned. In hindsight he should have been more concerned over the man from before. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the fury filled man rise and just like that Shiva was suddenly pantless. Or rather naked from the waste down given what she was actually wearing. Glenn quickly caught an eyeful, some heat rising to his face as concerned tension.

With a twitch of the eye, flash of a wicked smile and shouting announcement he watched the scene unfurl where with no shame Shiva stripped herself completely down, baring all to the patrons of the bar as well as baring down a kick to the man assaulting her. As soon as Glenn saw the others stand up he knew there was trouble, but in the heat of the moment he hadn't noticed their intent for him as well. It was only after the man with the dagger had been dealt with that Glenn cursed in both anger and mental fright. How hadn't he seen that coming? Had he really gotten THAT slow? If they had wanted to drag him into this fight they certainly had gotten it. He sure as hell wasn't gonna stand for almost getting stabbed in a bar of all places.

Reaching back to the bar, Glenn found the drink he had been indulging from before and quickly drew it back. Emptying it's contents before settling his throat in a much more polite manner than Shiva would have. "Barkeep. Give me the thickest wooden drink coaster you have on hand." He requested before turning out of his seat and standing up. With a look of anger he'd grab the either dazed or unconscious dagger attacker by the shirt and pants, working a little magic up into himself for extra strength, before raising the man up and over his head. With a great hurl he'd toss the man straight at the gathering group of men focused on undoing their pants, aiming to knock down into a pile.

"How much room do you have in that pocket space Sona? Can you teach them a lesson they won't forget?" He asked, and if she were positive to the idea he'd either toss her towards them to engulf them or let her bounce off towards them herself. Glenn would reach back towards the bar then and if the bar tender had brought out the coaster he'd requested he would grab a hold of it. Or his empty glass if there was no coaster. Grabbing a hold of it with his threads he would chuck the thing off to the side. Using his threads though he would arch the thrown item, winding it around behind both Shiva and the man, aiming it straight for the back of the man's head. Where hopefully, given enough speed, it would slam into it with enough strength to incapacitate the man. With a loud thunk of wood if it were the coaster, or a cracked shatter if it were his drinking glass.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh!" Shiva said with surprised shock when the men were sent tumbling over. Then, Sona replied, "I can't eat this many men at once, but..." she hummed, before she said, "Gimme anyway!" she declared, and as such she was tossed, taking the form of a white ball that opened into a vile toothed maw, extending a tongue that scooped one of the fallen men up and swallowed him whole in an instant before she transformed into her human form before them. "Mmm! Next!" she bluffed, looking like she was going to eat them. The men quickly picked up and ran at the sight, not wanting to be eaten next. She giggled, patting her belly. "He's struggling a lot~" she cooed, before winking back at Glenn. "Sorry, but I'm eating him up in there~" she said as if she were apologizing for cheating on him.

The barkeep placed the coaster on the table, allowing Glenn to acquire it and toss it while arching it. "Don't fucking try a thing, or the bitch dies!" he declared, though it was clear he looked afraid. With a toss, and the wooden disk on it's arch, it took all of Glenn's concentration to make it home in. Meanwhile, Shiva slammed her head back into the man's face, breaking his nose and causing him to drop her. "Nice, partner! Good jo-" Shiva said with a grin, before the disk flew right over her head, causing a moment of shocked silence. "Good job!" Shiva continued after the disk grazed her head. "So, about that payment." she continued, before they heard sounds outside. "Security! Out of the way!" shouted a female voice. Shiva paled. "Fuck, come on!" Shiva began, reaching out and grabbing Glenn's hand. "Mimic! Become clothes on me!" Shiva shouted, grabbing Sona as well, who simply did as she was asked, wrapping around Shiva as her human form dissolved, and reshaped itself into... a skin tight bunny suit! Ears and tail and all. "... Okay." she commented, before pulling Glenn out with incredible strength, though he was free to break out and face the questioning from Security. And let Sona travel with Shiva for a while.

Shiva would lead him outside, her bunny ears bouncing with each step, where there was a bike in the rusted alley. A strange bike without wheels. "Hop on!" Shiva declared, getting onto the bike. "Hug me tight, and let your hands roam where they will! I'm going full speed pretty boy!" she declared. If Glenn accepted, the Bike would quickly lift off of the ground, and bolt out of the alley as the strange mechanisms on both the front and back rotated with incredible torque. Watching her weaves, Glenn would see... That Shiva's technique indeed paled in comparison to Isabell, but Isabell was methodical in her movements, and accurate. A true artist, whereas Shiva's speed blew Isabell's out of the water. She wove so fast and yet so wildly that Shiva expended great power for the sake of powerful movements and immediate results. Shiva was so quick that they left the bar behind less than a moment. They were probably just figuring out Shiva left (without paying her tab) by the time they were a mile away.

After the ride, Shiva would take them to the edges of the Magi fortress, along the mountain where some shabby housing could be found. Along a path on the side of the mountain, overlooking the desert and the waning cresent moon that gave it a strange blue glow, Shiva pulled to a halt, the bike let itself down slowly, and she flipped herself right over with agility, throwing her thighs over his and wrapping her arms around his neck, grappling him and forcing a kiss onto his lips, as her bunny ears tickled his head. "So, about that paycheck..." she murmured with a chuckle, while reaching a hand down to undo his pants. "I won't charge extra for this~" she promised.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

The tossed man served his purpose well, felling the gathering with ease. And though it didn't work out entirely as he imagined it could have, Sona was plenty able of dealing with them. Even if she was only able to consume one of them and send the others packing in fright. Hopefully she'd remember to spit him out at some point with him having to mention it to her. Somewhere uncomfortable preferably, after having stripped the man. The tossed coaster could have worked out much better though. He all but had to practically aim it away from where it was initially going after Shiva headbutted the man. Less it smack into the back of her head instead. Thankfully it merely sailed pass, grazing the merc but missing her by enough inches.

Security was none to happy at the disturbance they had put on it seemed, and it was enough to frighten Shiva into a retreat. In a flurry of movements Glenn found himself being lead out of the scene, which he didn't protest; being hung up by the guard wasn't on his todo list for the night. "Put it all on Mrs. Queen's tab!" He quickly shouted before they were all out of the room. The merc girl now sporting a bunny outfit courtesy of Sona's shapeshifting and clinging. What awaited them outside was a dirty backalley which would have featured nothing more of note if not for the girl's traveling bike. The wheeless bike Of the flying variety as Glenn would rapidly find out.

'Holy balls... how fast can this girl weave?' As he clinged to her the swift paced movements of her weaving produced their immediate effects. They were practically out of eye and earshot of the bar in no time at all. It was wild... and wasteful. Compared to Isabel this girl was powering through her own pool of energy far less effectively. Power with questionable longevity he felt. It'd be interesting to see just how deep of a well of energy she actually had. For the time being she certainly had enough to take them all the way out from the center, into the near complete outskirts of the Magi's domain. Some other area with a phenomenal view of that endless desert that still left the man wondrous.

Once they were stopped, Glenn was ready to continue their conversation from the bar. At least until she suddenly twirled around and planted her lips on his and arms around his neck. Her 'clothes' bouncing and gracing him as she did so. A flush regrew on his face from the attention, before her question of payment sent him sobering up. Even with her fiddling with his pants. "I have no money to my name." He told her quite honestly, grabbing the wrist playing with his pants only firm enough to insist she might want to hear things out first. "So I'm afraid payment might be... troublesome. Hell I don't even know what people use for 'NORMAL' payment around here. Gold? Silver? Copper? Bank notes?" He questioned with a sigh. "I'm afraid I don't have an answer that would satisfy you. And before you ask, no. I have no property to trade either. None I'd be willing to trade anyhow."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva seemed to stop at that, and listen to his words, before her brow furrowed and she gave him an incredulous expression. "Whaaat?" she questioned. "Wait, you mentioned Izzy's name right? You're even acting like you can throw her money around at will... Have her throw me some of that money then. She already pays me, so why not some more to help your broke ass?" she chuckled. Then, a moment of silence passed, of Shiva staring into Glenn's eyes. "And you know..." her face softened, and that face of an actual cute girl she always seemed to have revealed itself when she no longer had the crazed grin. "I might not even mind working for free a little bit..." she said, leaning backwards and suddenly triggering the bike, causing Glenn to fall forward to balance on the bike suddenly, and plant his face between Shiva's small twins. Among all the girls he's met on the island, her breasts were the least impressive, but it still seemed she wanted him to like them. Letting the bike back down, she held his face there, and pulled the bunny suit down a little to expose her pink nipples again. "Sorry if I'm a bit rough, I can tell that you're a more simple kind of guy... But..." Her legs picked up, wrapping around his waist. "I really can't help it. Being born a half breed in today's world doesn't help you to grow up soft." she explained.

She lifted his head to look up at her, she was making a little bit of that crazed grin. "You understand what a hard life's like, right? You and I aren't so different. It can drive you crazy. So why don't we get to know each other a little more?" The method of getting to know seemed obvious, especially when she took his left hand, and directed it down. In the midst of that conversation she parted the lower area of her Sona bunny outfit and as such, Glenn was touching her bare pussy. Though, Shiva's face blanked for a moment as Glenn heard Sona whisper, seemingly only to Shiva. Shiva then blushed deeply, showing shame, just this once. "You, uh... Prefer big breasted women? I can make them bigger... If you want. If that's good for you?" she inquired. When it came to trying to attract Glenn's attention, it didn't seem to be Shiva's area of expertise. A fighter, not a romancer, so she actually seemed vulnerable especially when talking about a quality she lacked.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Having Isabel pay for Shiva's contract probably was the best way to deal with it. She certainly had more resources than he had currently to pay a merc with. And the Magi head did offer to give him anything in return for his help. Though remembering what she said made Glenn wary to cash in on the offer though. If only from a hesitation of his inner morality. Shiva's talk of working for free turned his thoughts upside down, and Glenn found himself staring her cute face one moment and then, with her lean and the jumping start of the bike, being smothered in the next moment. Well not exactly smothered really. She wasn't nearly as endowed as any of the others he had met so far. That didn't stop her from wanting to indulge them with him however.

As her legs wrapped around him and the gravity of what was building quickly became more likely, Glenn began to rapidly heat up. "Wait... you're part mamono? That... explains a lot really." He wasn't entirely aware of what it would mean to be part mamono, but given what he did know he probably could guess what 'strengths' it would give. Especially with how perked up her nipples were or given that grin she was giving him when she nodded his head to look at her. Heat further built on the man's face when she directed his hand southward, letting him feel her up should he choose to. "N-no... no... I mean I do but uh... this is good." He answered, finding it amusing somewhat the quick change in expression that came over her in that moment following Sona's whisper to her.

He lingered for a moment after though. "Most normal people get to know each other over coffee you know. Or a nice warm cup of tea..." He watched the girl's chest rise a time or two before he finally decided to begin massaging her folds with his thumb. Occasionally letting it rest on her clit and strike it with a rotation here and there. Closing his eyes, the thought occurred to him that he was actually going through with this. And how only just a few weeks prior it would have seemed so out of the ordinary. Exposure to this place was definitely corrupting him, he thought. He sealed his lips around one of her breasts, suckling on it for a moment before he pulled back, looking half lidded back up at her. "Hey, don't take this the wrong way but... are we really doing this here? I'd prefer someplace a little more... cozy and private... if it's all the same to you."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Even after he placed his thumb on her clit, and garnered the reaction of her pleasant moaning voice, Shiva twisted her lips at him. "You're being awfully fussy." she said in reply. "Even though we got the best view ever..." she grunted, before gripping the metal bars of her hoverbike and looking up in the direction of travel, before the bike lifted and suddenly started moving, albeit with a more controlled pace. Upside down on the bike she still somehow maintained complete composure and drove with skill, down the road and towards a tired shack further down the path that was inclined into the road a bit. She settled the machine down in front of the shack, and then pointed a hand at the door that was closed only by a hanging cloth sheet. "After you, princess." she declared.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Glenn considered saying something about that vision from the desert he had seen spoiling the view for him but thought better of it, not wanting to spoil the mood any further. With careful finesse, a far cry from from before, the girl guided the bike they were on downwards along the road. Not seeming to be impacted all that much for the fact she was driving while laying upside down. Nervousness welled in his own heart for this but a moment or two before it quickly faded, satisfied that she wasn't going to veer off course suddenly and cause them to crash. They stopped at what Glenn could only guess was Shiva's home or what she was currently calling one as. Distressed was putting it's appearance lightly, but it catered more towards rough and rustic than being some ramshackle old hut at first glance. It reminded the man of some of the houses back in Waymeet. It made him ponder just which was better.

Though not having a door didn't help thoughts of that first glance any. Glenn let himself off the bike, and coincidentally off of Shiva after she pointed things out. Moving a little stiff due to the effects of a little extra blood flow in places. 'I'm almost afraid to ask if this IS her home, or if she's just squatting in some abandoned hut. Or both...' Turning back towards Shiva he would wordlessly offer a hand to help her off the bike before moving towards the building, cautiously approaching the entrance to the shack and then pushing the cloth sheet aside to move through with little further worry. If the outside was any indication he didn't expect all that much out of furnishings but who was to say. It might be a secret paradise beyond that cloth sheet door for all he knew. And if not well... he could probably ask Sona for help...

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Offering his hand, Shiva grinned. "Aw, what a gentleman." she chuckled, taking his hand and despite his aid she just whipped a leg around and stood up on her own. she held his hand though, even after she was standing. Deciding not to be in a shape shift form anymore, Sona dropped off of Glenn's head and reformed into her human form. She reached out to take a hand as well, though she surprised Shiva when Sona took her hand. "Hey-hey-hey, I don't-" Shiva tried to ward off the mimic, before the mimic put a finger to Shiva's lips and hushed her. "Shhh~ It'll be fun~" she promised. Shiva just looked at Sona, before Sona gave her a wink. Shiva looked forward and rose a brow. "... If you do something messed up I'm gonna make you mimic a dead girl."

And so Glenn pushed his way in. It was... Just as bad as it looked outside, but the furniture was plentiful and seemingly in tolerable condition enough to be called a rest house for some weary traveler. There was a firepit, a decent looking bed, and a table set complete with chairs and cloth. It was just a bit drafty though. "So yeah... This is my home. Welcome, I guess." Shiva said nonchalantly, moving around while nude as if it were natural, even more so when she entered, she seemed to relax a lot. She walked over to an odd black metal box and lifted the lid of it, which seemed to be a seal. Bending over, she either accidentally or not did as Cynthia once did, and show him the true shape of her ass while bending over. If Glenn , he'd notice that its shape was familiar to that butt he once fantasized over. That, and her pussy still looked moistened from when he fondled it.

Standing back up, she held a bottle in her hand that read: "Cream Saki", with the shape of an orange on the front beneath the words. She twisted the cap off, and took a mouthful, before coming at Glenn and gripping his jaw with one hand, pulling his mouth open, and forcing her lips onto his, letting the drink she took in spill half into his mouth before she backed off, swallowing. Grinning, her cheeks already looked flush, and as the cold taste of alcohol mixed with oranges and sweet candy mixed in his mouth, he felt the potency just on his tastebuds. If he swallowed, he'd feel the alcohol hit him almost immediately. It not only made the world soften, but it made his heart beat quicker, and his primal needs slowly hold more dominance. Regardless of what he did, Sona would step from behind him and reveal that she was already naked, and sporting a set of nine inches and a set of eggs. She approaches Shiva and embraces her. "I wanna taste~" she says, before the two lock lips, Shiva didn't seem to be thinking anymore, and kissed her back. Their pink lips rubbing together and breaking only slightly for Glenn to see their tongues swirling together.

"Are you still not naked?" Shiva inquired, turning to him as Sona licked up Shiva's neck and started tonguing her ear, making Shiva lean back a bit as Sona followed through. Then, Shiva's eyes went wide. Glenn would see their nipples directly touching, almost unnaturally so. "Ow! What the f-" Shiva stated, before Sona simply met her with a smile, and as Shiva and Sona went back, Shiva's upper back went against the table as Sona took her own breasts, and started massaging them in a milking manner, and Glenn could see Sona pouring magic through her breasts and into Shiva's nipples. Shiva simply stared in shock and surprise, as her breasts started getting fuller. "I-it's hot..." she said, too drunk from the bar and now to actually do more than show Glenn how she squirmed her legs in protest.

Before long, Shiva's breasts were enlarged to easy double D's, and when Sona popped her breasts free, milk began to slightly squirt from Shiva's chest. "It's full... Y-you retard, my chest is gonna explode!" she said in protest, even though Sona poured enough Mamono magic into Shiva to seemingly send her into a lust. Shiva's soul looked chaotic, but resistant to the mamono curse somewhat. Such as it was, her crotch was soaked with need.

"That guy's energy inside me is giving me so many ideas for what I can do!" Sona declared, opening her mouth to weave something from it, slowly making some kind of lewd device form after about half a minute of weaving. It seemed to be a combination of a pillory and a milking device for cows, as there were a pair of suction cups that looked like Glenn could grasp them, stick them to someone's breasts, and start pulling gently to milk them. Sona looked to Glenn, and smiled. "Do you wanna do the honors of locking her in~?" she inquired. Meanwhile, a drunken Shiva was merely massaging her own breasts, trying to get the swelling to go down, before she lifted her head, and actually took one of her own nipples into her mouth. "It tastes pretty good..." the woman noted, a bit surprised at what her breast milk tastes like.

Last edited:
OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

Once the man had entered Shiva's home he was greeted by a rustic sight. A fair number of pieces of furniture were littered about that looked about as distressed as the home itself. Still they managed to look tolerable to use and most importantly comfortable enough. There was no fireplace to speak of, instead a lone fire pit was the only comfort for cooking and heat. Which was still good because the house certainly was drafty. Just by glancing around Glenn could guess that insulation wasn't entirely on the mind of whoever created the place. Either that or it was a long time due for a replacement. 'Places like this are gonna make me miss central heating again...'

Shiva's nude form wasn't lost on Glenn as she strutted around her home. And he certainly wasn't unaware when she bent over either. Thoughts of tolerance to the drafty air turned to more lewd ones. And a feeling of deja vu. Looking at her ass it reminded him of... Cynthia's. The way the two were curved and shaped were remarkedly similiar. The only difference being that he had only seen the Crow's outlined by her black panties while Shiva bore everything to be witnessed. It was quite a sight and he lingered his gaze on it for as long as he was able, while in his mind his thoughts lingered on those black panties from before and the person who wore them.

He raised a brow when the girl approached him with the drink, broken from his thoughts, and then let out a small sound of protest when she forced his jaw open and kissed him suddenly. It was surprisingly sweet, almost sickeningly so. Potent too, as he could feel whatever brew was in the drink already trying to burn his tongue through the sweetness. Once the shock of Shiva's action had worn off he swished the liquid around in his mouth to get a further taste before following the girl's lead and swallowing his share. Which was probably a big mistake, and one he knew he never would have been eager to take years ago. Everything became so blurred almost immediately and he almost stumbled with how quickly his muscles began to float. He could feel his pulse rising sharply, along with something else. A welling of desire that ebbed as quickly as whatever ocean he seemed to be standing on then.

"Woah... that's some good stuff." Glenn commented as he raised a hand to his head to steady himself. It was only then that he noticed Sona coming from behind him with her newly aquired goods. All before she embraced Shiva and put on a display before the man. Grinding lightly against each other as they locked lips, with the mimic's pole occasionally showing itself as it glanced out from between them. Glenn felt a heat rising within himself along with a strange feeling of clarity that only got much stronger when Sona began pouring her energy into Shiva through where they docked with each other. The girl's breasts became bloated with magic and from them he saw as it filled them with... milk?

After the mimic had made her pillory Glenn glanced between it, Sona, and Shiva playing with her own breasts. As well as glancing at the mimics new member trying to let everything sink in. "I suppose it's only right to help a new friend in need out. We wouldn't be very good if didn't now would we?" He asked as he undressed proper. A bit wary to due so only due to how drafty the house was. Though if it were easy and no one objected Glenn would light the fire pit, flicking his thumb out of a closed hand to produce a small flame out of the end of it with one of the simplist pieces of magic he knew how to do. Approaching Shiva, he would give her a grin. "Mind if I have a taste too?"

Following Sona's lead from before and clouded by the drink, he would embrace Shiva himself and follow up with kissing of his own. His member rising as his heart rate and excitement continued to. After a few moments together he broke off, trailing his lips downward until he met the tips of her breasts once more and began to tease them. Suckling on them, while letting his hands roam from out behind her to massage them gently. One usually taking a grip full of her breast while another roamed along her sides. The taste of her magic milk caressing his tongue as he managed to coax it out. He wasn't sure what taste awaited him in full but if it was anything like the Saki it would probably taste pretty sweet. And hopefully it wouldn't leave him a mess like that pure nectar did so very long ago.

Once he had decided enough was enough he began guiding the merc girl over to the toy that Sona had devised. And with the mimic's help and some cooperation from Shiva would direct her into it and latch her into place. "I-is this alright?" He asked with a small slur, concern still an issue even in a drunk state. "Just tell us when you want out alright? Though in the meantime..." He smiled as he trailed off and then began to massage her with the milking device attached to the pillory. Pulling on them, matching them in a motion with one going down as the other was up to stir the best feelings out of them. It wouldn't have been the first time he had used something like this, and that much would be apparent to both Sona and Shiva almost immediately.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sona cheered, bouncing in place as just about every single asset she had bounced with her in a very appealing manner, including her oversized genitals. "Drink up, Glenn! I poured something nice into this girl's udders~" She cooed, eyes narrowing and grin widening with intent, she seemed full of excitement, and all of it was on Glenn, eyes filled with need and want for him to follow with her scene she was creating. Despite being fake, her whole existence felt so real and appealing. Even when not in a form to lure those to her, Sona had seemingly become more and more full and lively and attractive as she had drained more of Glenn's energy. Now with her victim being 'digested' inside of her, she looked... Actually overwhelmingly powerful. If she were such a mamono in the wild before, Glenn might be able to make her retreat, but as she was right now, Glenn would suddenly see a much greater force, impossibly empowered by the sheer mass of soul threads she had eaten. Thus, she created for herself the perfect body, seemingly tailored to what Glenn likes.

When Glenn leaned over Shiva, he'd feel his length glance over her folds from having to lean over her, giving her a kiss that Shiva would moan and return. Instead of embracing him, in a lewd fashion she planted her legs up on the table to brace herself, and began to lift and lower her hips, sliding her soaking wet pussy along his cock while moaning into the embrace his lips took upon hers. In between kisses and her tongue swirling with his, even if he pulled away she'd lean up to chase him. Then, she'd grin a most perverted grin. "You're so cute, I can't stand it~" she declared, quickening her thrusts while staring into his eyes with such intensity that couldn't even be matched by Aurine's death stares, implanting herself as the most powerful image in his mind, as if trying to psychically enter his mind and plant her flag down and become number one. And as he came so close to Shiva's power, much like he did Aurine's, he'd perhaps determine that Shiva was actually stronger. In fact, she was the strongest woman he'd found so far, and despite being a half breed! Somehow... Shiva was overflowing with power, not even remotely looking weakened by wasting all that energy before, riding the bike.

And yet, as he'd also notice, no matter how much pleasure he felt, Shiva didn't drain him. Or rather, perhaps she couldn't? All these thoughts likely took a backseat to the current going ons, as his kisses went down, and his third eye found the source of mamono magic continuously growing, swelling in her breasts. During the prolonged kiss Shiva's breasts had become the size of her head each. Massive, and full. "Glenn, it's painful..." she said. "I'm gonna kick that mimic's ass... B-but can you... Milk... Milk me first?" she inquired. She had such a dominant personality, and to be in such peril... As Sona's grin suggested, seemed to have Shiva looking fairly awkward and almost unwilling to ask for help at all. Though Glenn effectively had a drunken Shiva at his mercy thanks to a mimic's prank. And so, Glenn's lips would seal on her breast, and Shiva would let out a gasp, one hand going to his head, to press his face closer as Shiva's eyes actually rolled back. "Fee... Goo..." she uttered mumbles of words. "F-fuh... Hah..." her breathing became labored, and her pussy started streaming liquid desire, soaking nearly the entirety of Glenn's thighs and legs, down to his ankles as she leaked onto him, forming splatters of lady lust. Shiva's eyes went to that of a lunatic's. She only had eyes for Glenn in that moment.

As he began to drink... A sweet taste flooded into his mouth. Quite simply, it was much like a mother's milk. Though Shiva's had an extra taste to it. Somehow, a bit thick and syrupy like egg nog, but not as sweet. He felt the liquid milk slop into his gullet and digest almost immediately, feeling like it rushed through his body and went to his loin. "More, Glenn~" Sona urged, hugging him from behind and letting him feel her breasts pancake on his back, and her length find a home on his ass. She gripped his length with one hand, and in her grasp, with each mouthful, he could feel his length grow, extremely ever so slightly. But his sack enlarged as well. He felt his genitals gently vibrate with energy, as the magic milk enlarged him. Sona raised her hands, pushing Shiva's breasts together to allow him to drink from both at once. Meanwhile, the pleasure he was causing Shiva seemed to be draining her. Her arms slowly fell, arms grew weak, until he felt her arms sink to the sides of the table. Consumed by the pleasure, she was victim to his thirst as he took gulp after gulp of milk from her erect points. "You're making her feel so good, Glenn~" Sona whispered. "Her energy is making your cock bigger. Balls heavier. You're so full and ready with cum, right?" she inquired, massaging his sack. "When I touched her, I felt it~" she announced, getting even closer. "She's ovulating. Ready for your seed. If you want to... You're going to have a lot of milk to give back to her~"

With that being said, Glenn allowed himself to grow only modestly, suckling enough to grow another inch. Sona whined a bit. "Aw, so modest." She pouted, as if hoping he'd go crazy. Lifting Shiva was an easy task, and latching her in only slightly more difficult as she seemed a bit droopy, lustfully pacified. Once she was locked in, she looked back at Glenn with drunk eyes. "D-did your... Dick get a little bigger?" she inquired, before gasping as his hands found her breasts, and applied the suction cups. "G-Glenn!?" she exclaimed, as if suddenly aware of where she was. Though her reaction didn't follow in words. As his hands worked, her ass started to sway and move back and forth. "Gleeh... Nnn..." she moaned, her hips twitching as if trying to grind against the dick that used to be there but wasn't now. Each tug yielded that mouthful he enjoyed. Collecting into a jug Sona collected from nearby, she was using it to harvest Shiva's milk as Glenn milked it out of her. She twisted in the pillory, though to no avail as Sona's contraption held her secure. "Come on...!" she whined, as Sona went to the front. "Come on... What?" Sona inquired. Shiva glared a bit up at her while still being milked, before her gaze lowered.

"I... I want to cum so bad..." Shiva said. "So?" Sona inquired sadistically. Shiva just seemed to squirm a bit. "Glenn... P-please... Fuck me!" she begged, it seemed her pride broke in light of need, her bubbled ass jiggling as she tried to offer it more. "Such a good girl~" Sona giggled, moving in, and making Shiva give a muffled gasp as Sona planted her cock right in the drunkards mouth, before thrusting in earnest. Grinning down at Shiva, Glenn saw Sona's breasts sway with each thrust as she face fucked Shiva, leaving the white haired woman at her mercy to drink her cum as Sona stared at Glenn to take the trapped Shiva however he liked.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

H-hey watch it!" Glenn practically yelped with a twist of his hips when he felt the mimic hug him from behind, wary that she might have the wrong idea for what he was aiming for. Thankfully she seemed more in the mood to please him and didn't push forth any ideas. Instead opting to wrap her hand around his length and stroke it in a gentle rhythm. Sending pleasurable tingles flowing from his wet length edging him on wards as she so. From where her head rested Glenn could feel her breath tickling him, along with massive essence of her spirit seemingly overpowering him by presence alone. Even if he for whatever reason wanted to fight her, in the state she was in now with that drained power from her gut he would be quite outmatched to say the least. Not that she couldn't have overpowered him before; those many nights had taught him how easy that was once she got going.

And the same went for Shiva. She might have been captive now, but it was clear she harbored an immense amount of power. His mind still reeling somewhat from her chasing kisses and intense stare. She could give Aurine a run for her money to be sure. Sona's words echoing throughout his mind left the man further drunk on the moment, to the point that he nearly didn't notice the extra feeling coming from his genitals. Though when he did he was almost as surprised as Shiva was. The milk he had been drinking had caused him to grow! He had figured it merely lust at first but there was no denying it. The tingling and warmth only served as an extra marker to the inch or so of new growth Sona had coaxed out of him, along with however much his balls had grown too.

"Sorry Sona but in a place like this I think preserving a little modesty is the least one can get away with." Standing after having milked Shiva proper with the pillory, the man swayed somewhat before watching the mimic thrust herself upon the girl, planting herself upon the girl's face in earnest after having coaxed her lust filled words from her. "H-hey... watch it..." He repeated again, though this time in concern that Sona would be too rough from eagerness. From behind the pillory Glenn came face to face with the merc girl's ass once more, and just like before he was faced with that familiarity of the mind that he couldn't shake. The subtle bubbled curves of her ass exciting the growing fire inside him that the teasing and foreplay had elicited up from him before.

With a drunk smile let his hands wander her curves, grabbing her ass with a firm squeeze as it twisted in his grip. 'Shiva's definitely packing a nice ass. It's almost as nice as Cynthia's...' He paused briefly from the thought, contemplation etched on his face over the comparison before he cleared his mind and made it very clear to Shiva where he thought she might like his newly enhance length to go. Like she had done to him before he let his member rest along the outside of her folds, grinding it back and forth but without actually working his way in. Teasing her as she had him and working to avoid going in before he was ready to do so himself. With the way she was twisting about it would perhaps be less easy than he might have imagined.

Whatever the case his own lust wouldn't allow him to stave things off forever and he would eventually relent. Turning his grinding thrusts into real ones when he gripped his length with on hand and guided it with a capable hump. "F...ahhh..." He'd gasp as he was swallowed by Shiva's folds, his hands falling to grab her hips, using them as a stage to prop himself forward with his thrusts. With every pump he could feel Sona's gaze getting ever more intense, and his own pulse rising in intensity, pleasure building in his loins and a whisper ever growing louder to do as Sona had suggested and coat the merc girl's walls with his seed. An intense desire that had started when he met Aurine and seemed to only seemed to be getting stronger as time went on.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiva's ass rose with his thrusts, trying as if to catch him off guard and get him inside of her to avoid this teasing, but she had little control from where she was, and as Glenn let go of her breasts, Sona used her threads to manipulate the machine, causing it to move on it's own and pump her breasts on its own. Shiva's moans were loud, and could be heard from where Sona had her dick lodged in the girl's mouth. With the slightly enlarged cock inside of her, and the constant attention to her highly sensitive and bloated breasts, Glenn felt Shiva clamp down on his length with an air-tight seal. Her hands twitched and flexed, spasming as he plunged into her depths and the container below steadily filled with her sexually enhancing milk bestowed by the mimic. Driven so crazy with pleasure was she that Glenn found Shiva managing to move as best she could, slamming her ass down on his hips with need as he thrusted, violently milked by her squeezing pussy. The stimulation was so intense, apparently for both parties, that as Glenn felt his own climax coming he felt Shiva shudder, and a downpour of her fluids left her pussy and trailed down his sack, dripping from both balls to the floor to soak it with the mess of sex and pleasure.

She seemed to go limp somewhat after her climax, more receiving of his thrusts than anything else. Her pussy loosened up, though every pull on her nipples made her tighten up a bit to give his cock a good squeeze. Such as it was, it was as if her barrier opened up, and Glenn felt as if he could shoot his cum all over her egg, now that her womb was defenseless and relaxed, to allow all of his sperm inside. As he felt his climax incoming, it felt like time slowed down. He was hilted inside of Shiva, and Sona was currently grinning from ear to ear, holding Shiva's head against her crotch as the sounds of thick gulping could be heard, as the mimic pumped her cum down the white haired mercenary's throat. Shiva's body was lax, and ready to take his full load.