What's new

Chaos (Glenn;Ryu)

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The sounds of the bustling city definitely helped with putting Glenn's mind and body at ease, even with the anxiety he still felt concerning Sona's condition. As well as easing the impact his recent flub with her original creator had caused. The cute girl's face had turned quite red at his mistake, probably as red as his own face. And he couldn't shake that it had made her pretty angry. The man sighed. It seemed he was making everyone angry with him as of late. What had come over him as of late? It was almost as if he were falling into bad habits. Or old ones. That last thought a chill running through him. Now that he thought of it he really was acting much like he did a long time ago...

He didn't have long to ponder on those thoughts however, before a distinct change in the music of the city came. And it came in the form of a bike roaring up the street and stopping in front of the house he was at. When the woman approached, he raised an eye at her state and her service. They actually had pizza here? He supposed it wasn't that surprising but somehow he thought such things might be unknown the magi. What other fast food services might this place have? "Sorry ma'am but I didn't order any pizza... and I'm not the owner of this place. You'll have to talk to the girl inside about that order, though she is a little busy at the moment." He clarified to the woman thumbing back toward the house he was leaning against just as he noticed just how large her assets were. And how they were nearly crushing the pizza box. Shifting a little as perverse thoughts just never seemed to leave his mind no matter how hard he tried as of late.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The girl cocked her head to the side in confusion. "... So why can't you pay for this pizza? You're standing right here, in front of her doorway." she insisted. "Are you trespassing? Should I call authorities?" her mindset seemed to get worse and worse the longer she went without money. "I shall be right back with the authorities." She declared, fleeing from the scene in a very non panicked way and going to her bike, leaving the pizza behind and driving off.

Mere seconds later, before Glenn could do much, the sound of the bike returned, only instead of a red label for Pizzeria, it was a blue Label for Security. The girl was dressed in a uniform unlike most Magi tech security, seemingly due to her being a lower rank. . She looked oddly familiar. "I have received a reliable report that you are acting a criminal. I demand you pay a twelve C fine, or else..." She stepped forth, grabbing his ass. "I will frisk you. For safety." Meanwhile he would feel something slip into his back pocket, or belt if he lacked one.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score
The man grew annoyed when the girl accused him of trespassing even though technically he just was by all accounts. And that annoyance grew when she prompted that she would contact someone about this. Before he could say anything she was already running off, simply leaving the pizza behind to his intrigue. He could sum it up to panic but something told him it was more than that. Sure enough, after she quickly drove off on her bike it returned, only this time carrying someone wearing some kind of security uniform that looked very out of place compared to the one's he had seen most Magi wearing. Someone who was very clearly the same person, or same looking person from before. Given that golems were a thing among the magi it was possible it was two of the same androids with two different jobs but he wasn't buying that at the moment.

His eye twitched when he felt her hands grasp his ass and then felt one slip into his pants to feel it closer. He let out a slow breath before reaching his hands to her shoulders very gently. "Someone very dear to me almost DIED. They're inside here recovering, and I'm waiting on the host's word so that I can come in again. I don't know who you are and what you're doing, and I'm in no mood for some kind of joke. So I'm going to ask this as nicely as I can right now. Would you kindly stop and go away?" He told the woman before lightly pushing her away from him a little. He hoped the girl would take that for an answer because if she didn't he could only imagine how bad it was going to get otherwise.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
"I will when someone pays for that pizza. Currently that is you." she replied in a flat tone. Just as she said that the door opened and the woman came out wearing a lab coat and black suit pants. Most of her form was covered compared to before, but her waist and breasts were hard to hide. "You can come in now... Oh, my pizza." she said, coming forth and paying for it happily, taking it and the girl who gave it gave a bow and walked away. "Your friend isn't very fun. You shouldn't hang around people like that." the girl said, before hopping on her bike and driving off while the girl waved her off. Then, she turned to Glenn. "Um... There's not much to do... You can have some pizza...?" she said awkwardly, before going inside and inviting him inside hesitantly. It seemed like she was uncomfortable around Glenn. "Please don't stay too long..." she requested as she went inside.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score
Given how utterly incompetent the service woman was at completing something as simple as delivering a pizza to it's actual orderer, Glenn was quite happy to see girl leave. He'd have to remember to follow this incident up and bring it up with the woman's boss if she had one. If only to ensure others wouldn't suffer from such a terrible delivery woman. He was half tempted to meet her quip with his own but he bit his tongue, thinking better of it. "That's alright. I don't think I could stand to do very much right now." He answered the shy girl, before shaking his head at her offer. "Ah... thank you but I couldn't... I mean... would that even be alright? It's your pizza after all..." He answered, remembering that he had only just ate perhaps an hour or so ago. Not to mention he had no idea what exactly was on that pizza as well. "As soon as Sona is alright we'll take our leave. If she wants anything to do with me anymore..." He sighed with some amount of sadness.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
(Inspirational Music Used - )

She was silent at his protest. She opened the box and took out a slice of some harmless cheese and.... Pepperoni Pizza. And began to eat it. Complete with all it's cheese and slices of... Meat. The thought would no doubt affect him greatly. She ate it casually. She'd look shy and nervous if he seemed to be showing any visual affects from it though.

At the note about Sona, allowing him into her house, she looked a bit shy once more. "... The dream only just begun... It will take time well into the night..." she insisted. "It's best if.... You don't interfere... I could... Call you?" she inquired, before pulling out a square device with an orb at the top that swirled with contained weaves, like a flowing ocean inside a crystal ball. "... You don't have a communicator?" she seemed to notice quickly. Then she outright hands him what she had in her hands. "... You can have this one. I'll... You'll hear my voice... Okay?" she inquired. She seemed to have a more in depth explanation but settled for a simple one.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score
Given how the man had only just eaten some time before he hadn't the urge really to take up eating once more. Not between Sona being in the state she was now, as well as the topping choice that the shy girl had chosen. It still crept on his mind how people of the island ate the sources of meat that they did. Perhaps it'd just be far easier to ignore it or just not think about it and enjoy meat as it is like everyone else did. But he found it still hard to enjoy when one realized the source could easily now have been from someone who was only up and about talking like any other person some time before. He eyed the girl eating her slices carefully and tried not to let it bother him too much.

What did bother him though was the girl's constant attempts to convince him to leave. He'd made it clear he wasn't leaving until he was sure Sona was okay. It could be just because she was so shy... or because she was trying to hide something. Something important or... damning to her. The man narrowed his eyes. "Ma'am I know what a phone is. And time is no bother to me. I'm perfectly happy to wait here until Sona wakes up. Do... do you have a problem with me? Because the way you're acting almost makes me think you're up to something different. I'll be honest I was told some things about you when I worked Sona's old body into a new android. You had sealed away speech and emotions in that body or something to that effect? Without Sona's help I don't think I would have noticed that damage and fixed it. And it certainly would have made it much harder for Jill to develop herself as an android. Not being able to express herself fully I mean."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Suddenly throwing the important questions out at her, she recoiled as if in shock and despair. "N-no I... I didn't mean... It's just... Those things about me... They're not true... I j... I just can't work... With other people around... It's... Not easy to talk about..." she said fearfully, before his assumptions made it worse. "... I took those functions from the old body to use in this one... I..." she let out a huff. "I can't work... When I feel all stuffy..." she said, tugging at her lab coat as if she hated it. "I like to work in... Without... Clothes..." she said, looking increasingly upset at him. "A-and you're just... I can't just get naked in front of you..." she said, shyly, before suddenly moving to undo her lab coat, as if in a panic, acting as if Glenn were putting a lot of pressure on her. "I-I'll get naked, if that's what you really want... Everything Queen says is untrue... J-just, please don't do anything like... Tell her about this place. I-I'll do anything if you just... Don't talk about it. About what I'm doing."

She clearly had anxiety issues, her large breasts barely covered in that white fabric visibly moving with her breath intake, her wrinkled lab coat on the desk as she now had naught but the vest and one-piece on now.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score
"H-hey now easy... easy. I can believe that... just take a moment will ya? Breathe..." Glenn responded to the girl, trying to calm her after she began to sputter and go into a panic. Taking off the same clothes she had only recently put on and laying them aside. Leaving the thin fabric of her one-piece the only barrier of clothing aside from her vest. Which of course let the man once more get an eyeful of her curvy form and giant breasts. Excitement tensing throughout him as he absorbed them scene. He shifted in place as he felt that excitement effect him further, trying to hide his growing manhood in at least some kind of attempt to not spur her further.

Placing his hands on her shoulders the man sighed. "I... don't understand? Is there something wrong with helping Sona like this? You said something about a theory of sentience before... that's something involving golems and their artificial souls isn't it? It's my understanding that most magi think little of golems beyond being tools built to serve." He stated, twisting his lips and face then a general discomfort at the thought. "Yet their souls are so... advanced. Capable of emotion and to learn... if one of them could develop into somebody like Sona than what's to say that any of the other's couldn't become something more as well?" He pondered aloud, thinking back to Jill and how he had fixed up the golem not simply to have a robotic assistant but to create something that could become it's own person with enough time.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Her face went as red as it could when he put his hands on her shoulders. Her eyes darted to one of his hands and he felt as if he activated some kind of vibrate function that the human had, as she began to tremble uncontrollably. "A... A... A... Ba...ba....ba-ba..." she spoke incoherently. She also looked like she was tearing up in the eyes. Then she suddenly threw her arms up as if in a fury. "Pah!" she gestured, breaking Glenn's grip with a most weak push. Her eyes were closed as she threw her hands up to knock his hands off, so lightly and with so little strength that he didn't even feel any after effects from the impact, indicating that she had no muscle mass at all. Perhaps the first actually weak woman he'd met since coming to the island. "I-I don't like being touched..." she explained, slowly lowering her arms.

After composing herself... Mainly by walking away, getting a bag and breathing into it for a while, she seemed to regain control over her breathing. "... It's because Queen thinks if all our golems become sentient, it'll be the end of the Magi. But as created servants, we can thrive. But it's because of the succubus curse that they transform. I never gave C-1... Erm... Sona... Any capacity to do any of that. The curse in the air eventually got into her systems and corrupted her soul, and she changed. It was because of a faulty design I had made that allowed the curse to seep in. When Queen learned about it... She asked me to decommission Sona... Which meant... Taking out the succubus curse... Taking out who she had become, and taking her back in time... S-she was so cheerful..." she turned to look at Sona in her metal case as it were. "A-and she told me... She trusted me... S-so I... I tried to hide it from Queen. I said Sona put up a fight, I took out her soul, put it into an orb, and let her drift out to sea after teaching her how to use her weaves outside of a golem. Then... Isabell learned that I lied to her..." she slumped her shoulders. "She said that making golems wasn't my talent... And fired me... I knew that if it were Cleska... I'd be dead. S-she may be strict, but... I'm just happy she's leading and not Cleska, so I don't really... I-I don't really hate her for it... I just think... She's wrong."

"Don't tell her I said that..."

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score
The man gave a few blinks at her outburst that felt as if merely the most gentle breath of air were the only force behind it, before raising a brow briefly at her. For someone who was so endowed it seemed that there wasn't much muscle the girl had to muster any strength from. He nodded at her explanation and then listened at the other about Sona, following her gaze towards the sleeping golem when she turned it so. "You did all that for Sona huh... against Izzy's wishes? Well... I don't know how much this means coming from me but, for what it's worth... I think anyone who could create someone like Sona even if it was just by accident is... well I think that's pretty beautiful, and that they're more than capable of making golems." He praised the girl before continuing, "And I don't think it was your design that was wrong... I think Isabel doesn't want to face the truth about what her advanced artificial souls will naturally become." He confided in her, remembering the encounter with Jill that had happened back in his room. Those eyes of hers and the change in her behavior springing to life as she took his energy. He didn't know if the faulty design she spoke of was supposed to be some kind of protective measure on the body itself, or if it was just natively designed into the soul. If it was the former... why hadn't Isabel said anything about it when she inspected Jill?

When the girl spoke of Cleska the man remembered that it was the previous fortmaster, and remembered the golem bodies he had seen down in the labs. 'How ironic; Isabel doesn't think golems can be on the same level as humans and should just be servants and yet she wishes to become one for the sake of immortality.' He shook his head at the thought, walking over to where Sona lay on the table so peacefully in her sleep. "This decommissioning thing... she does that to the other golems? When they act up because of the curse? Would she try doing that to the one I made?" He asked, the whole talk of wiping someone's soul of it completely not sitting right with the man. Even if this curse originally had corrupted it.

Last edited:

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hearing Glenn say his compliment, it seemingly amused the rather thick girl as she giggled with a hand raised to her lips. "I... Appreciate your thoughts, but I guess you don't know much about making golems, huh? You mustn't be from around here." she declared. "Any golem anyone ever acquires has been manufactured beforehand, we just make the frames and then the training for what the golem will learn. It was specifically because I made a mistake that Sona became who she is now. But it was a happy mistake, one I'd make again. Because..." she looks over to the golem. "She's like a child in many ways. Whimsical, eager to see the world, and just so eager to make... Male... Friends." she said with a blush.

She nodded. "Isabell decommissions golems that she and her party agree are dangerous to the Magi City." She says, "all it would take is one golem spreading the curse to others, turning golem and human into mamono and ruining the balance of humanity in our society. Despite how we can work with them, mamono are still dangerous to us. Just by tampering with Sona, I am indeed at risk, but... It's strange how safety precautions are both required and overbearing at the same time. I-I understand why these rules are necessary, but for science to prosper I believe that sometimes, rules must be broken to expand our horizons. Someone like Jezebel would only allow someone she truly trusts to do that... And that someone used to be Cleska... Now... Now she's really scared about allowing people to do as they please, I'll bet. It's not her fault..." she confessed.

From the side, they both heard a hollow giggle coming from the golem. It sounded like Sona, but she was down a hallway of concrete or steel. Her voice resounding several times like it was coming from a deep place. The golem wore a small smile. As did her creator. "The dream is going well..." she said. Then Sona seemed to be sleep talking.

"Glenn...~ That's my willie...~"

The smile from the thick girl's face vanished, replaced with one of great concern. Her eyes turned to him. "... N-nice to meet you... Glenn... I'm... Uh... Gwenn Emperor... B-but everyone just calls me Penguin... C-cuz of... Emperor Penguin... They were making fun of me, but it... Actually sounded cool to me, so... Call me Penguin."

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score
Yeah... you could say I'm not from around here. The man confirmed, though he didn't go into any further details. Learning how the golems were produced he pondered whether that meant that Isabel made each one's soul individually herself. He imagined it was possible, though it was just as likely that she designed some kind of master soul weaving print that was reproducible by others. Something that couldn't be tampered with as well, as part of those safeguards he remembered the magi leader speaking of. Whatever safeguards she might have instilled into the golems against this curse clearly wasn't as perfect as she might have wanted however. The interactions he had with the others so far had been clear of that. Which only led the man to believe that despite Isabel's beliefs she was sitting on a kind of ticking time bomb. It might be manageable now... but what about in the future?

The man cleared his head of the thoughts before they went any further. "Caution is certainly a good policy. Especially when magic or violent chemicals are involved. Though I do agree sometimes you need to do a little tinkering and testing to explore new things." Reacting similar to the girl the man glanced toward Sona when she made her giggle and comment, his face frowning a little when what the implication of what she was dreaming about was aired. Of course she would dream about... that. He then turned back towards the girl when she introduced herself. "Alright... it's nice meeting you too Penguin. Much nicer than I thought it was going to be because... well... misinformed and all that." He explained with a little embarrassment, rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry about the trouble earlier with me... and with Shiva too. I can't imagine she was all that... gentle... when she came looking for Sona."

At ease that he wasn't going to be bamboozled concerning his friend Glenn relaxed himself, moving over to take a seat somewhere comfortable. Probably a couch or chair if there were any nearby. After he would did so he would eye Penguin's pizza box for a moment before shaking his head. Both in remembering the delivery girl and for the fact that the meat was certainly mamono. 'Perhaps they make the meat like Anubis did...?' He thought briefly before letting out a quiet sigh. "I don't suppose there are any slices in there that are a bit... light on the pepperoni? Given how things here with the curse I think I'd be more of the onions and olives kind of guy. Or mushrooms... or five cheeses I suppose..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Penguin tapped her fingers together at the mention of Shiva. '... She seemed to think the same thing you did... But she wasn't that bad... We talked a bit... And... She gave me... She told me things about... You... I-It was part of the reason why I was scared of you at first... B-but you're just a little... Uhm... P-passionate?' she seemed to explain Glenn's situation for him.

There wasn't too many places to sit. It was a place clearly designed for a loner and her robot. There was one chair for the computer and a bed, sans a singular folding chair next to the small square table the pizza rested on. It looked like she hardly ever sat in it. Hearing his request, Penguin took a slice, and started picking the pepperoni off of it, before handing it to Glenn, cheese-only. 'T-there you go, little guy~.' she said, actually smiling a bit at how she seemed to feel like a mother accommodating a picky boy. 'I guess you're one of those, uhm... People that don't like meat?' she guessed right. 'It's fine to me, the replicant meat. It tastes just like the real thing.' she declared casually. 'Orcs are mean, but they sure do go well with eggs~' she said with a smile about eating an intelligent, bipedal race. 'I wouldn't ever eat a harpy though. Or a werebunny. They're just so cute, you know?' she stuttered far less when talking about something she loved, and mostly talking about the consumption of smaller creatures.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score
The fold up chair wasn't all that comfortable but it would have to do. The lonesome girl didn't really have the decor to support many others, unless he wished to opt for the floor or stand. He took the slice Penguin gave him with little fuss, his lips clenching a little at her happy comment before indulging in it. 'Plain cheese and vegetable pizzas in my future... for now at least.' When he heard about the replicant meat it gave him enough hope that he wouldn't have to suffer too much. He hadn't with the restaurant at least. "Oh I love meat. I just don't want to eat it if it means killing another person. Sapient cannibalism isn't exactly a culinary turn on for me. And I wouldn't want such a fate to happen to myself."

Casually he took a small bite out of his pizza slice before continuing. "Whether they are good ones or not isn't the point. Because no sapient creature deserves to be rendered into chop suey. The only time where that could ever be acceptable is in a dire situation. And even then it should remain as an absolute last resort. Think of it like this; would you want your life to come to a sudden and traumatic end because someone else was hungry that day? And they didn't care that you could think and reason just like them? Do you think it would be okay if an orc turned you into bacon and eggs?" It honestly scared the man how nonchalant people on the island were about eating each other. It had to be one of those things people just put outside of their mind because they were never exposed to the reality of it. That or they really were just used to it. The man didn't think he could ever get used to such a thing.

"The only meat foodstuff I ever want to eat here will be replicated or summoned or however one might make artificial meat here without killing someone. And if it just so happens to be another thing on the list of things I'll have to set up for myself then so be it." He said with some grumpiness while eating more of the pizza. Reflecting somewhat belatedly on the comments about Shiva. Given how Penguin had acted, and what had occurred between him and the merc girl, nothing good obviously. Probably told the girl he was some kind of monster, lusting for control, power and willing to do anything for it. The thought drained mood from his eyes, drifting them downwards.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Penguin seemed to hum at his words. "... I... I'm sorry, it's just hard to understand your point of view... I mean, I get it, but... That's not how people think around here. I mean... Some do, like you. That's why the meat was taken from a sample and given by donors, mamono who donate to science and get replicas of their meat made here. I wouldn't dare eat a holstaurus, for example... Sure, they're a bit strange, but they're very friendly people." she explained. Though, at the last line he said, Penguin seemed to revert to her previous stature, the one that Shiva had prepared her for. Something about someone wanting either the things he did, or just big changes, seemed to affect everyone in the Magi, all reminded of one woman, the one named Cleska.

Though, with naught more to say, Penguin sat down in her chair and began to wave her hands around at the console in front of her, interfacing with the weaves before her, bringing up fuzzy clouds of what seemed to be Sona's dream she was having. Even as her dreams and thoughts shifted with the consistency of the wind, all seemed the same.... She was having nothing but lewd dreams. Most of which featured Glenn... Most others featured Penguin... And seldom few others showed the various women he met, including Aurine. Though all the scenes had one thing in common. Sona was sharing who got to be on top, and when she was on top, she had her thing on display. "This girl... Won't stop thinking about sex..." Penguin whispered to herself with a blush. After a while, Penguin's eyes seemed to dull, as if she had forgotten that Glenn was in the room. Watching Sona's dreams, Glenn would even see a slight movement, Penguin drifting her hand to her nether regions, touching herself with slow motions. Left hand on the armrest and the other gone out of view to someplace obvious. Though if she did know he was there, she must have thought he wouldn't conclude that she was doing that. Her lack of awareness to the people around her was like someone who might speak with a stranger maybe a few times a year. "I should have accepted you..." Penguin said sadly, that line of thought seeming to cool her off a bit. Still at a whisper as if she were talking to herself, she seemed in a somber mood. "She..." she turned her gaze over to Glenn, as if deciding to remember he was there. "... When she started to defy her design, she professed her love to me. When I said that two girls can't love each other, she produced... A penis... I did something horrible, spurning her because it was so bizarre... Everything spiraled out of control, I felt like I couldn't go back and make up the mistake I made... How I wish I could go back in time and fix my mistakes... But... She returned anyway... I felt both happy and sad at the same time. Happy because I had a second chance. But sad because the thing I did to her couldn't be undone. I rejected her... But I won't do that this time..." she said, welling with determination, however weak it seemed while she wore it.

"Even if I become a mamono and inherit her curse... I will love her in return this time. Even... Even if she wants to stick that thing in me..." She shuddered, covering her ears and closing her eyes as the fuzzy cloud before her was displaying a rather lewd scene of Sona's perspected, plowing into Penguin with her cock enabled, as if Sona could hear her and was reacted to her voice in her dreams. Then, she looked at Glenn directly, closing the console down. "I think she will be asleep a while yet... I think I should nap too..." She said, her eyes looking tired suddenly. She rose from her chair and went to the corner of the large messy living room, where there seemed to be a matress on the floor and a thick blue blanket. Penguin approached, and climbed into it, wrapping herself up. "There is an extra blanket in the bathroom... If you want to stay... It should be thick enough to be enough of a bed...." she explained. It seemed like Sona would sleep for a while yet, while seemingly having the time of her life in her world of dreams.

OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score
Glenn caught the scenes portrayed on the console when Penguin sat down to operate it, watching with interest from where he himself sat as the dreams flared to life on screen. They were drawn like the wind, wiping occasionally into different scenes and sights. All of which were very lewd, and featured several people. Himself and Penguin chief among them, though he caught a few others including Aurine of all people. Sona seemed to be enjoying herself, as was to be expected from a dream. Though she was very keen on enjoying herself with her... growth... fully prominent, even in the scenes featuring himself. If she had dreamt of doing anything besides just that it wasn't apparent, or was no longer the subject of her twisting dreamscape.

It was rather obvious what the girl decided to do from the comfort of her chair, though he couldn't exactly see it himself. He heard her story clearly though, about what had occurred between her and Sona. He gave the mimic a long glance before looking back at Penguin, his eyes softening somewhat. Had Sona really done such a thing, admit something so big? At this point he had little reason to doubt Penguin about everything, and he could feel how passionate and determined the girl seemed to be over this issue. He could sense how much Penguin wanted to make up for what had happened between her and Sona, and between that and her declaration of how far she'd be willing to go, it left the man far more conflicted now with what he hoped to accomplish by being here.

He had wanted to save Sona from making a huge mistake, and being preyed on by an abusive master because of a misunderstanding. To share in his travels with her and reconnect but instead he found himself contemplating whether it would be truly best to interfere now or not. The way Sona wanted to be was not at all something the man himself was all that interested in, and yet Penguin was more than willing to reconcile and be there for her in more ways than he might be able to. Sona clearly picked up on that from the sights he saw, watching as the mimic girl readily enjoyed using her newfound member to reconnect with her Penguin in the dream, much to the loner girl's chagrin.

"That's alright... thanks. I think I can manage without though." The man sat in silence as Penguin made herself comfortable, tossing herself into what constituted a bed for her nap. His eyes glanced back towards Sona and watched the girl sleep for a time, absorbed in her dreams. What was he going to do now? Would it really be alright for him to interfere in all this? Sona held some rather strong feelings about him... but was he really able to match them? Match them like Penguin seemed to be willing to? He cared for the mimic girl... enough that he certainly didn't want her to come to any further harm. If she were with him that might be far more a certainty. Especially with this whole business involving that power he was supposed to have. Not to mention the angels. If what Shiva said was true it was going to get very nasty when those angels arrived. "Maybe it would be better if I didn't stir things further... you'd be safer here than following me to whatever fate is coming." He spoke in a thoughtful whisper to the mimic while watching her still.

He glanced at the door then, thinking that perhaps he should just leave and let the two of them find themselves in peace again. Even thinking to tell Penguin to keep it a secret so as to not agitate Sona. It was a thought that lingered for a long time... before he dropped such a thought and let out a sigh, crossing his arms and placing his face into them where he still sat. He really didn't know what he was going to say to Sona when the girl finally awoke from her slumber but he hoped whatever he came up with might be enough of a good answer to assuage things between them. Taking his hat, he tilted it so as to shade his vision, and began the long process of drifting into his own dreams.

Though unlike Sona, his became quickly filled with a myriad of encounters in his own past. A dreamscape of twisting scenes of darkened grim places, battles and violence that were only interrupted by the occasional scene of drunken light blooming around with the sight of emptying glasses and the barest hint of auburn hair and pumpkin eyes hauntingly close, yet so far away.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Drifting off... His dreams were met with an odd disturbance... A mortifying feeling came over him, a feeling of entrapment, almost suffocation on a metaphysical level that couldn't be explained properly. All he could truly define was an intense feeling of discomfort...

(Inspirational Music Used - )

"Something happened." said a voice that sounded like a whisper, as a dense and dimly lit fog seemed to suffocate him in a black void, with the only presence being a pair of eyes of crimson red.

"The information I'm getting isn't consistent. It shouldn't be possible." The voice stated, before another pair of red eyes joined, the both of them felt like they were staring into his soul.

"Whatever happened, I'm sure that I can take care of it!" announced a more determined and cheerful voice.

"After so many failures, I wonder if you can..." the whisperer said with a tone of despair.

"Something was just broken, like it was before, creating something new. It's fine as long as existence itself doesn't come crashing down~"

"The chosen souls are dwindling, becoming apart of the world and throwing it into chaos. I suppose this is what she wanted, but I did not expect it to go like this."

"Don't expect too much!" the cheerful one laughed. "You might just find yourself on the road to disappointment."

"Disappointment is a good word..."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of everything! You already know you can count on me!" she assured the whisperer. "I've collected what I could, the ones who lost their way are right here..." beneath the smaller eyes, was a red glow that Glenn found familiar.

"At least one of you have been successful... My contact from Atlantis has not been speaking to me, and the others are simply playing around."

"Why not? Everything is going just the way the gods desire, each in their own way. Why not celebrate?"

"... Because we must prepare. The shards of fate indeed hold a special property..." Silence passed. "... I see..."

The red eyes turned to gold, and angelic wings grew from their backs. What seemed like a counsel of seven stood before him.

"If you control Fate, you control the meaning of existence itself. There is one who has seemingly found out. Their name is-"
"Glenn~!" a loud and familiar cheerful voice rang, springing Glenn from the strange scrying nightmare. A pair of solid yet squishy arms wrapped around him, and a pair of bountiful breasts pressed hard on his shoulder blades on the table.

(Music Used - )

It was Sona. The golem looked different than before, now with hair that seemed to flow like water of rainbow colors, her essence flowing through the frame. Areas were seemingly adjusted as well... Somehow pulling more attention to her crotch and breasts. "You came back for me~!" she said with cheer. She looked like a puppy who was happy that she wasn't being yelled at anymore. She was just happy to be with her human again. In addition, she seemed to have sprouted jagged wings that were see-through and flowing in rainbow-like miasma. Sona also notably had less of a presence around her that Glenn perhaps liked before. She was now leaking almost no energy. "I was so worried you hated me forever, but Penguin told me you came back in such a horny rush to see me again!" she declared with glee.

Sitting with a straight posture was Penguin on her bed, sitting on her heels with her legs tucked under her. She looked flustered at Sona's recap. "I-I didn't..." she mumbled.

Sona hugged harder, Glenn was unable to breathe for a moment as her nipples stabbed into his back. It was up to him whether it was suffering or bliss. "There's nothing quite like make-up sex! Glenn waited so long that he passed out! I wonder if I'm still dreaming?" Sona hummed, suddenly thinking that this bliss could yet be another dream. "Oooh, I don't know~! All I wanna do is get cozy with everyone who cares about me!" she declared. "Does everyone want to have a threesome?" Sona inquired with cheer.

Penguin was so flustered at Sona's words that all she could do was utter. "Ah... Uh....Uh... Oh..." she mumbled tiny nothings while wasting the air around her.

Last edited:
OP
Ryu Doppler

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score
Unseen by the man as he slept, were the disturbed rustlings that he made occasionally. Expresses of breaths and twitching from time to time as he remained trapped within the dreams of his own. Those rolling and wistful scenes he had dreamt of before, quietly lost into the depths of his mind. But as he dreamt a worse kind of feeling left a perverse mark on him, seeping into him with a kind of dread and suffocation that he hadn't felt since... well it rather reminded him of bad dreams that a child might feel. Like realizing one were lost in a maze with no knowledge of how to escape or what might be hiding just behind the next hedge corner.

The darkened foggy void, the whispering and cheerful voices, the intensity of their staring eyes that changed from crimson to gold, and their gilded wings. The whole scene held him in it's nightmare that echoed vividly to the man. Confusion and panic welled up in the man as the suffocation became too much, his instincts to escape desperate movement that he couldn't enact. But before more could come from the seven figures that stood before him in the dream the man found his world jerking back to reality as Sona's cheerful beautiful voice echoed loudly in his ears. His body twitching in surprise as she wrapped her arms around him from behind and surprise left his heart bouncing in his chest.

As bright and cheerful as Sona's demeanor was, it didn't keep the man from going ghostly white due to the dream he had. 'W-what the hell was that!? I've never had dreams like that before. Were those people... angels?' He breathed heavily as a cold sweat came over him. A task that was made harder due to how Sona was hugging him so tight in excitement. Clearly thinking things quite lewdly with her own misunderstandings. "O-of course I came here for you. You had me w-worried myself you know. I thought your old master was..." He began trying to hide any trembling from catching his words, before shaking his head. "Well I didn't think anything good was happening until I knew better." Shifting in her grip the man felt tortured in a way. "H-hey... a little hard to... breathe here sweetheart..." He said with a gasp.

When she finally let go of him he finally got a good look at her himself. It wasn't the old blue twin tails look that he knew but it was still clearly her. Just with a far more greater wash of colors than before. Her hair was practically a rainbow now and she even had... wings? It was an appearance that erupted with happiness and energy but without the gradual loss of it like she had before. And it was a look that helped calm him from his dreams. "Geez... I thought... are you really alright Sona?" He asked with concern, his own face still mostly pale. "I shouldn't have gotten so mad before... if I had only just explained things more calmly..." He began with a tone of regret. His heart feeling far more heavier than it normally did.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
When he said sweatheart, Glenn saw Sona adopt a feline grin and a blush on her face. "Oh... Glenn-Glenn-Glenn!" she began to wiggle back and forth excitedly. Though at this point he could tell she was doing that motion as a tell that she was becoming ferociously aroused. Right before she'd jump him for energy during Jill's construction, Sona would wiggle like a cat bracing itself to pounce it's prey. She was wiggling now. Which only meant... Yes indeed....

Glenn was tackled in the chair.

The chair tipped back, showing no allegiance to the man who was abusing it's support and allowing the enemy to advance. The mimic frame golem seemed like she'd cause his head to hit the concrete, before he felt hands catch his head and back, gently laying him onto the ground once she had pounced him. She had him straddled on the floor. He was oddly enough, still in a sitting posture, though now at a ninty degree angle from where he used to be. Sona's butt, more firm than ever before, so much so that it felt like a special kind of real, was up against his crotch. She was bouncing her hips up and down, giving his clothed crotch light pats while her cheek nuzzled against his. "I was dreaming about you coming back, Glenn!" she declared. Surprisingly enough for Sona, she left out the grand details of what happened in her dream after he came back. "I'm so happy-happy-happy!" she squealed, as she straightened her back. Her boobs in his face. The gap in her armor just wide enough for his face to be smothered between contained breasts. "I've made up with both my lovers! This is the best day ever!" she cheered in disbelief at how good things were going for her. "As long as you will still accept my love, Glenn, don't care at all about the details!" she said, forgiving him just like that.

With all due respect, he could breath out of his mouth. Meaning he could choose to be trapped in her marshmallow prison a bit longer, before Penguin stood up. "Both... Lovers?" she inquired hesitantly.

Sona cheered. "You said you'd accept my love, right, Pengi~?" Sona uttered her nickname. Penguin blushed visibly. "I-I thought you meant the D.... T-the d... Thing...." she stuttered and stammered. Sona just laughed. "That's not all there is to my love, silly! I love a lot of people besides Glenn, you know! It's just that Glenn is what's keeping the group together, kinda. So I need to show him extra love so we can all be together~" she cooed. "If I think about it, I kinda brought you into his harem, huh~?" Sona said with a joking cute giggle.

"Harem..." Pengun seemed at a loss for words. "I'll... Do my... Best...?" Penguin said, seemingly afraid for her future.

Then, Sona turned to Glenn, releasing his face from her boobies. "Glenn, let's have sex with Penguin!" she cheered. Penguin paled, adopting a strange smirk as if laughing, but it was clear she was suffering from some kinda stimulation overload. Combined with the fact that she was an obvious pervert, no doubt her heart was racing hard. The introvert looked ready to pass out.