Together (Koel & Irene)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Eyes of Flame (Koel & Mantis)

"Whatever you said was probably super misleading. Probably something like, 'Now that you've seen my eyes, your fate is sealed!' or something like that." the youth described a scene which was very similar to what happened, give or take a few words. "Moreover, the eye thing in general is weird. Even if you don't have something special with your eyes, there's even less reason to keep that knowledge hidden. A simple explanation might've saved you the pain." she declared.

Then, she giggled. "You're not very bright~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then, traveling. She would find that the kitsune was likely more difficult to find than she was expected to be worth, another reason why many thought she was an option that wasn't worth exploring. Though after some time of travel, days passing, Mantis would finally get a reliable lead from a kappa in a river. 'The red kitsune Suika resides in a small house in the woods.' She said, before pointing her in the right direction. Once Mantis had a trail to follow, it was eventually easy to find the remote house in the forest. It wouldn't be an ordeal to find the kitsune in question either. As Mantis approached the front of the house, she'd find the kitsune sitting there, sipping some unknown drink from a jug.

She was also totally naked. Though such wasn't too odd a sight for a being of Zippangu, as most tend to do what they want anyway.

"What does an assassin bug like you want with a fiery red goddess like me?" she inquired as if speaking from a position of authority.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mantis was not at all thrown off by the Kitsune's nudity. She did wish though that she had found the goddesses location faster, why did she have to hide so deep in the woods. Every day that passed the manti got even more worried about the fate of her partner, and at night all she could think of was all the horrible things that would happen to him in the shinobi's hands. Finally though she arrived and approaching the kitsune, keeping herself prepared just incase the goddess tried anything funny, she gave a polite bow, before straightening back out just a bit. The mantis girl's head still kept at a slightly deferential bow, "Greetings Goddess. My peoples feud with the Shinobi grows every day and I come seeking potential allies."

Last edited:

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

“You know, I’m not going to deny that.” Koel replied with a sigh, his face buried on the palms of his hands for only slightly minor comfort to the ever increasing burning sensation around his eyes. “But if I had been her, I’d likely would have done this to me all the same, because I’d have a hard time believing that explanation… specially if I actually did manage to land the hit.”

The kid went silent again, sighing once more from mental exhaustion, he wasn’t about to lose his patience from this. Not any time soon at least, but keeping himself from squirming on the ground from the pain on his face was now taking a bit of mental power out of him by this point.

“Hmm, forgive me for asking, but are you the one who took the pain away?” He asked tentatively, avoiding mentioning he was still pretty much in pain, but not from his mouth at least, as he managed to smile a bit in the general direction of the voice “If so, thanks.”
He could imagine his smile was weird looking with all the treads still etched into his skin, getting him to chuckle a tiny little bit before his teeth returned to being clenched from the burning sensation.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yeah, it was me." the kunoichi in the roof tile replied. "It's just that our leaders don't like information around us that we don't know about. So you having a great ability of some kind would interest the elders here greatly. So techniques that are unknown or new to us are just things that make any seasoned kunoichi get bothered about." she explained. "By the way, you probably are going to be used... In a particular way around here. You probably know, right? I mean, you came from that Mantis village that they razed to the ground, so you must have been some kind of sex slave?" she inquired.

"So, to be asking a low reputation God like me for aid, I can only guess that you're desperate." Suika declared. "And taking on the kunoichi is no small feat either. You certainly realize you've come to me asking for a big favor, right?" she chuckled, grinning at the Mantis. "Well, of course you understand that. I don't need to know your reasons either, I'm sure they're good. What I do need to know is 'why.' Why should I help you, little bug?" Suika inquired, leaning back with no shame of her body on full display, though it likely didn't matter to the other woman. "Do you have something for me? A promise? A trinket? An oath sworn on that code you call your honor? You have something more than the gratitude of a bug colony that is on it's last legs?"

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Internally Mantis frowned, she had known the Kitsune would figure out why she was here but she had hoped that she would have had a while longer before she became totally transparent.

Externally she tried to keep any of that from showing, and instead said, "You are indeed quite deductive. We are willing to allow you to name a price for helping us deal with the Kunoichi."

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Koel’s smile faltered as he heard the word ‘sex slave’… as though it was a bucket of cold water coming to wake him up. Up until that moment, he’d managed to avoid thinking about his predicament, but the roof monster girl’s words were now coming to make him realize just what position he was in before… and now as well.

He just couldn’t end up being stuck with a monster girl for the rest of his life, that really wasn’t his… or Varan’s style.

“I… don’t know.” He stuttered for a bit, his covered eyes shifting left to right under his hands as he fought to decide between acceptance and rejection of his current status. Indeed… likely the mantids looked at him as some kind of sex slave as well. But ultimately, he could understand what the shinobi girls would want him for… and understood that his was a normal human’s will and body. “I mean, I’d heard lot of stories before… becoming personally acquaintance with any kind of monster girl… It’s kinda obvious they would…”

He sighed, not exactly sure what to think at the moment, just realizing the situation at hand was going to be strange. At the very least, he was thankful that the girl on the roof was talking to him, as it continued keeping him distracted from the stinging sensation, akin to burning, he was now feeling around his eyes and eyelids.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The kitsune idly brushed the hair running down along her shoulder as she looked at the mantis before her. "How many of your people remain?" she inquired. If Mantis decided to answer truthfully, over a mere dozen remained of her people. The rest exterminated.

The ninja above just made a hum. "Well... Don't do anything to provoke them, or you'll just be hurt more." she warned him, before closing the tile and vanishing, leaving Koel to his devices before a kunoichi, a different one, came into the room. "Food? Water?" she inquired indifferently, as if not caring too much if he starved if he so chose to.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The girl left, leaving the kid alone again who only sighed in resignation. Allowing himself to concentrate on the searing pain as he removed his hands from his eyes. Even the air felt like fire to him at this point, something he was quite familiar with.

“I’d like to say I’d rather die than continue being captive… but I like living…” He muttered to himself with clenched teeth as he looked around, trying to understand more of the room around him. Though loneliness didn’t last, whether the new presence was nice or not was irrelevant, if only he could stop the tears welling in his eyes from the pain…

“Would it be okay to ask for some bandages?” His voice wavered, a bit of a sob escaping his lips.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mantis was unfortunately not one who had much skill lying. Normally she rarely spoke, and when she did it was usually short and truthful exclamations of an enemies lifespan. She also guessed that lying to a goddess would go very very badly if she was found out.

So with only a bit of hesitation she said, "It is unortuante but your comment about us being on our last legs has a word of truth. There are only twelve of us still remaining, but we will rebuild and should you help us we will be forever in your debt."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The kunoichi shrugged at Koel. "If you be obedient, we will treat you well. You can get your bandages, and perhaps those strings removed too. But I'd advise you not to cross your new masters, our clan. All we need is your dick, so your arms and legs are not required." she declared with a tone of malice, before approaching Koel and wrapping his lips in bandages going around the back of his head. "Speaking of..." The kunoichi declared, letting her features come into full display as a brown haired woman with long hair done back into a ponytail and emerald eyes with a fair skintone. She took off her face mask, revealing a button nose and a pair of pink lips that we re bent into a grin. "I haven't had any in a while. You won't need your lips for this, so don't worry~" she cooed.

The red kitsune chuckled at Mantis and her promise to debt. "The faithfulness of a ruined hive of bugs isn't much weight on the scale. What is it exactly you wish for me to do? I will not risk my life fighting these demons alone, you understand. Is it truly vengeance you seek? If so, then I cannot help you as it stands, with so little for you to offer. But surely, you did not come seeking an army to simply march for only your sake. What is it you want from these Kunoichi?"

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mantis frowned at the Kitsune's words, and the general direction this was going. Her tone raising in anger and desperation, and by that meant that it was just a bit louder then her usual tone, Mantis said "We want our mates back! They have stolen our men and keep them imprisoned and if we can get them back then we can rebuild. Please, we need all the help we can get."

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Koel sighed, grinding his teeth to bear the pain as he nodded weakly, acknowledging his position, keeping himself from doing any movements as the kunoichi bandaged his mouth, causing a frown to form in his face while silently cursing the monster girl. The burning was just going to get more intense if his eyes continued without the protection.

His ears alerted him of the change in the atmosphere, as the girl bared herself, causing his face to turn crimson, whatever his actual situation was… his mind and body couldn’t deny the attractiveness. The kunoichi was by no means ugly and his body reacted accordingly, his manhood rising to the situation.

His heart filled with regret, much to his own surprise, deep down inside… he was feeling sorry, not for himself, as much as he hated being robbed of his freedom… but for the mantis girl, did doing this mean he was betraying her in some form? Even if he knew that what was happening was outside his control, the question was gnawing at his heart…

‘Am I going crazy…? Why am I thinking about her right now? Wasn’t I also a prisoner of the mantids before this? Just… argh…’

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The red kitsune giggled, grinning at Mantis as she folded one leg over the other, taking a haughty pose. "Really? Well then, if it's kidnapping from kidnappers, then I think I can oblige." she declared. "You may refer to me as Lady Suika. What might I call you? Little Green?" she suggested with a chuckle.

However Mantis replied, Suika had agreed to help. Returning to her people, she'd find that she was apparently the only successful one. Even those returning from Fio would spin tales of how Fio was simply not ready to fight a war against the ancient demon assassins, though promised to aid in the near future if they needed it still. Everyone looked to Mantis, who was the only person that returned with a body, a kitsune in tow. Given the general look of Suika, their expressions were evident. They did not trust the kitsune.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kunoichi lowered herself, shifting the sheets aside that Koel laid upon to reveal his hardening length. "Wow, you're already getting hard. Who knew we bagged such a loose man?" she said, before the pink lips he was recently introduced to captured his length, taking it into her mouth and bobbing her head back and forth, letting him feel the softness of her lips rub back and forth along his length, and her tongue brush along the underside of his cock.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mantis was somewhat relieved at the success, and when asked for a name the girl realized that she hadn't actually ever given her name to her acquired partner, and she wouldn't tell anyone till she told him her name!

So when she gave her name to Suika, "Thank you Lady Suika, you may call me Mantis, with our remaining numbers it will probably stand out enough."

When they returned to the clan Mantis frowned a bit at how they were unable to get any others to assist them, but atleast she had succeeded. Like her sisters she didn't trust the Kitsune, but she'd rather take the chance of being betrayed and failing that bringing the Kitsune along give them, then the guaranteed failure they would have if they didn't bring her, and she'd tell Sibyll so if the Mantid Matriarch asked her about her opinion on the kitsune.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Koel couldn’t help but to stare, his mouth clenched to stifle his voice, surprised at the sight. His mind quickly devoted itself to not losing itself to the intense pleasure the kunoichi was giving him, feeling her lips, her tongue and her warm breath working on his shaft. Certainly something he hadn’t felt before, his face reddened, his breath started to speed up. He wasn’t about to lie to himself… it felt great, the pleasure was sending him into a high.

He moaned through the clothes, as he found it hard to keep his hands still… if only the pain in his eyes was gone…

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Little Green it is." Suika decided with a jester's grin.

Once at the gathering, being the only source that accepted their request for aid, Suika had an empowered air about her. No one trusted her, but her leader was frank. "Lady Suika. I'm sure you know of our situation. The aid we require of you."

"I most certainly do. And I already have a plan. If you all perform as I expect you to, we can successfully acquire all of your mates and no one has to die~" she declared with an ominous giggle. "In summary, I want you all draw the kunoichi's eyes away. That's all. Redirect their focus somewhere else for just a moment while I personally go in and save your precious mates. If you all manage to distract without dying, then everything will go quite well~" she cooed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kunoichi, mid-motion, pushed her head down and held it there as Koel felt her toy with his cock in her mouth, licking the underside of his dick while it was trapped inside her warmth. After a moment of this torture, she pulled her mouth back and did the same thing again, only at his tip, licking his tip with strong flicks of her tongue to stimulate his dick. Then, she'd grip his hips, before moving her head up and down rapidly, mouth fucking his cock with gutso until the point that he'd cum.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mantis almost immediately regretted her decision to not tell the kitsune her name, but she was a mantis, she would not regret something so silly. The kitsunes plan on the other hand was something that Mantis felt fine in worrying about as it seemed like the Kitsune was just trying to avoid doing any actual work.

At the same time Mantis was fairly sure that the Kunoichi wouldn't send all their people to hunt a dozen mantids, so the Kitsune would probably have some work. As a result Mantis held her tongue, looking at Sibyll and silently asked if the Mantis leader was fine with the plan or not.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The kid gasped, the aggressive movements of the kunoichi threatening to send him over the edge in one fell swoop. His body tensed, as if trying to hold it back, as Koel decided not to care anymore about why he was now caring about the mantis girl, deciding to blame his efforts onto pride…

But there was just nothing else to do, the monster girl started fucking his manhood with her mouth even faster, sending the kid slouching forward, the feeling welling up in his balls quickly expanding everywhere in his body as he came right into her mouth with an almost painful grunt, coming longer and harder than he had ever before… His brain stopped at that moment, just enjoying the feeling of the high that was forced out of him just like that.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What makes you think this plan will work?" Sibyll inquired with obvious and shared skepticism.

The kitsune chuckled. "Any plan can fail, especially this one. But we have very little to work with, and with the kunoichi likely aware that they didn't wipe you out it'd be no surprise if they were fully expecting a desperate counter attack to save the ones they captured. Unfortunately they might also expect a force to try and sneak around and steal what was stolen, but they won't expect someone of my power. That is the one, and only, trump card we have." She stated simply. "And if any of you other insects happen to have a better plan with the addition of me, and only me to your pitiful numbers, I'd be glad to hear it." She said, before suddenly focusing on Mantis. "Well, Little Green? You look like you have something you want to say to me. But I'd advise you to have a solution to couple with your complaint. Dish away my plan and then we have no plan, and none of your loved ones get saved. I know none of you like it, and I don't like only having the handful of you to work with against an organized enemy. Too bad, isn't it?" She said with a cruel tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As he came, he felt the kunoichi suck on his length as if a straw. Her mouth made motions to draw out every drop of his cum from his cock even as her hand went to squeeze his balls to coax every last drop out of him. Once he was finished and sufficiently drained, Koel was left with a feeling of absent-mindedness as a result of being drained. Not only did she take his seed, it seemed she also took his enthusiasm, gusto, or whatever one might call their inspiration and willpower. Any more, and Koel would be sure that she'd leave him as a husk of his former self, without thought or opinion. "It's a shame you weren't full and frustrated. Those bugs must have drained you good before we got to you." She chuckled. "We will have to let you build up far more if we're to have a fine feast. You're already about to die just from my lips. It's pathetic." She chuckled at his weakness as she hid her face once more behind her mask.

Then without another word, she left the room, as Koel would feel his consciousness fade. Blacking out, he'd feel as if but a moment passed before he awoke again, this time in the darkness of night. The sound of clanking was heard, as a tiny kunoichi, about the size of a child, walked into the room carrying a silver platter of some kind of red rice soup that smelled of healthy meat and carrots in a seasoned sauce. "Morning." said the little ninja, her voice strikingly familiar. "Better eat up. You'll need the energy to survive. I'm serious." she said, sounding well spoken and calm despite her youthful appearance. Much like the stories say, there was little doubt she was one among those who chose to appear as true youth upon obtaining immortality. Rare few desire such a thing, wanting to be children again. She apparently wanted to be a dog as well, as she had a pair of brown dog ears over her brown cropped haircut, and a fuzzy brown tail sticking out from behind her attire. She had a lot of fun with physical manipulation, one might say.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mantis had been against the plan, but as the Kitsune explained her reasoning further, she had to concede their helpers points, "I have no alternative plan to present, so I will not contest your own."

Didn't mean she still didn't like it, but she would do it to get her mate back. She just wished the Kitsune would be a bit easier to get along with but beggars still couldn't be choosers.