OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: (Open to New Players) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

Vs DC15, 17, success
Talia discovers that the spell was already activated, and was just being held in stasis with the imp's concentration. A lapse in concentration would cause the spell to finish with it's earthquake. It seems that whoever made the spell was incredibly powerful to the point of legend. Given it's aura, it was made not by the imp, but by some greater force of Chaos.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With the fight effectively over, Vylyra was ready to assume the job was done and the enemy effectively dispatched. Sadly, the imp from earlier was still alive and kicking...and it had a threat up it's sleeve. It wasn't going to go down without taking the rest of them with it. Sure they wouldn't be killed off the bad, but the miners would suffer in their place and the ranger couldn't abide by that. Laya and Talia seemed to be distracting the impetuous little bastard and that left Vylyra to explore another option. Kat wooing the displacer beast and purging it of it's corruption meant they could use the beast for their own means. Or she hoped she could. Of course, Kat wasn't the type to tame animals and Vylyra would no doubt need to assist her. She'd head over to where the two were resting and would take a knee next to the happy couple. "Need a little help Kat? Sex can't win over everyone, you know. Maybe a little of my expertise can win this little beasty over."

(Assist Kat in any Animal Handling rolls, adding her +3 to the effort)

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kat honestly lost a bit of the plot as she was riding the displacer beast. It felt really good afterall, and she was so close to the edge. Her mind focusing less on purifying it and more on riding it out till she climaxed. She managed both though! The sounds of lewd sex and her own blood pounding through her ears until she let out a cry of orgasm, just as the beast let out it's own roar.

"Go~ods." Kat couldn't help but manage as she felt her womb swelling from the seed filling it. Unfortunately, before she even got to properly bask in the afterglow, this uppity chaos imp bitch was being well, a bitch.

Luckily, before she could try and fling a handaxe at the woman, she found herself distracted by Lyra. "Yeah, got any advice?" Kat whispered back.

"Just remain calm. Don't let the beast assume control. Show that you're the strong one here."

"I think I already did that. But okay, here goes nothing." Kat replied still in a whisper, and pushed her palms against the displacers exposed belly. The woman trying to emphasize her control that she hoped was already established from the previous minute or two. "Does talking help? Or should I just use actions?"

"Talking helps. Sooth it. Make it comfortable. Make this effort worth it's while."

Kat nodded, and leaned in a bit, a grin on her face as her ears and tail flicked a bit in eagerness. Her legs rubbing against it's sides as she lightly grinded against it. "You liked that right? I know I certainly did. There's lots more where that came from if you come with us. We'll take great care of you."

Maybe Kat was treating it with a bit to high of an assumption of its intelligence, maybe she wasn't. Either way though the barbarian tried her hardest to keep her tone soft and almost cooing. Even as she almost seemed like she was negotiating more with a person then a beast. Along with her grinding though her paws would slide up the creature's chest, going slowly from pinning it down, to pinning it down and giving it a belly rub. Rather forgetting what was going on on the otherside of the room for the moment at least. Though it wasn't like she was trying to do anything hostile at this point, and her hand axe was on the ground beside her and the beast at the moment.

(Kat rolls animal handling with Lyra's assistance: )

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The imp's left eye went half closed as Laya spoke, and the others seemed to do their own thing. "I'm not quite sure what you're high on, author, but first demand is first... I'm wounded, thanks to the traitor kin over there. You have a priestess of Eldath, so do yourself a favor and heal me before I get angry. Even if she ran out, you lot look shitty enough to withhold some supplies from each other. I don't want to hear any excuses. Heal me. Now." she demanded of the group.

Meanwhile, the Displacer beast seemed to calm down, and assume a lax pose, it's tail and tentacles swishing with minor but much relaxed motion.

Provided the group did heal, the Imp would proceed to speak further. "As for what happens next, if you do not want anything bad to happen to the miners, then you're going to get naked! Strip down, and show me your bare skin! Of course, I'll add incentive... I'll allow the miners to dig their way out. So, you heroes will submit to me, and while I enthrall you to the whims of Chaos, your precious insignificant miners can dig their way to safety like rats. After all, I 'might' lose concentration during all this, so you wouldn't want them close by, would you? Go untie them, and let's start you off without all those heavy articles of clothing~" she said with an evil coo.

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Talia stared at the demonic glyph for what seemed like ages, her eyes boring into the pattern as if she demanded it to give up it's secrets. Given that she was a trained wielder of the arcane, it was kinda doing just that, except she was doing all the work figuring them out. Eventually she tore her eyes away from it, looking distinctly unhappy, before glancing at the panicked miners and the imp. A twitch in her eye developing as she digested the current situation before finally letting out an explosive sigh, shaking her head.

"Not sure if any of us actually has any healing left, actually. I sure as Hell don't." The sorceress finally spoke up. "But if you really allow the miners to leave, we might strike a bargain. Provided you keep your word and they will be able to leave unmolested." She glanced at her companions. "You sort out which one patches her up. I'm going to work on untying the miners." As soon as she got the go ahead, the tiefling began to do so, moving to release the captives, telling them to use the exit the heroes have come through, get to work on digging out the entrance, and take those that could not walk with them. Mentally she was calculating how much time it'd take for them to reach that room, based on what she knew about the pathway's length.

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Once Weiss realized that the man in front of her started to look around confused and dropped his mace, she realized that the fight was pretty much over, though seeing him return to his regular state, shocked her a little, as it made her previous theory of how the curse worked incorrect, but perhaps more things then just heroes could serve as a beacon for the dragon. However, Weiss was way too tired and wounded to speculate about such things, and the first thing she did after the fight was over, was falling down sprawled onto the floor, as she desperately wanted to go to sleep. Of course, she still wasn’t allowed to rest or enjoy her recent victory, as the imp somehow had gotten back up and was now threatening all of them. ''Does it look like I’ve got any healing remaining?'' Weiss mumbled out completely exhausted.

''You should’ve just listened to Laya, killing yourself for such a foolish cause, how pathetic. It doesn’t look like anyone tied to chaos has any self-perseverance, even paladins don’t tend to go this far, but I suppose a minor goddess like chaos can’t have non-brainwashed worshippers that are capable of free thought.'' Weiss responded annoyed at the imp’s threats, before removing whatever clothing she was wearing, and once again laid down sprawled onto the floor. ''You’re welcome to try, but I doubt you’ll be able to even slightly convince any of us.''

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kat couldn't help but smile as the displacer calmed down, or well, relaxed. Given he still had his not insignificant cock knotted inside her he definately hadn't calmed down yet. Kat unable to resist continuing to pet the creature. Even as she looked over at the imp, finally tuning in on that conversation. "Kat doesn't heal either. Kat smash and resist being smashed instead. Though I'm already naked, soo~o."

Though if there was a miner nearby she'd try to lean over and untie them, or just let the others handle that. As soon as the displacer's knot shrunk enough for her to get off though she'd try to send the displacer along with the escaping miners to try to guard them from any other chaos things in the area. She didn't want it to end up caught up if the place did end up coming down ontop of them.

Last edited:

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I...I have a little in the way of healing. Just a single spell though. Nothing too fancy. S...sorry I didn't bring it up earlier Weiss. You have every right to be mad at me. Same goes for the rest of the group. I just got so focused on combat I forgot I had magic to amend the situation. SO I'll heal the imp, if it desires."She'd step towards the imp, her weapon away to not rouse any suspicions from the creature. She'd harness her natural attunement to nature, allowing her to channel the healing energy into her touch and laying a hand on the imp in question. "Hopefully you'll be satisfied with that." She'd grumble, realizing this whole thing wasn't over and she'd have to strop eventually. But maybe the imp would not ask it of her since she did offer it some healing. She could only wait and guess.

Heals for the imp:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Laya sighed and stripped with a stretch, considering. She frowned a moment then went and picked up her notes, shuffling through them. Potion? Hadn't there been one at some point? Oh yeah, Samua's gift to them! Talia had picked up the scroll, but no one seemed to have taken the potion by her notes. Where did it end up? Did they just forget it there? Wouldn't be surprising. Then again, Order seemed to get annoyed at that so she guessed it was in hammerspace somewhere. She'd have to remember to retrieve it once they were clear. Hand it to Kat or something.

Meantime, the Imp seemed to be healed. Hopefully the not-heroes would get everyone clear now. She just sighed and tucked her notes away and started strumming a bit on her lute as she waited. "You know, I have to wonder. Why didn't you just open with this to begin with? Would have saved a lot of trouble and fighting clearly."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

: Fine
Trauma: 7 / 100
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 14/23
AC: 14

: Fine, Spiritual Weapon=3t
Trauma: 68 / 100
Orgasm: [x][x][]
HP: 6/27
AC: 18

Trauma: 4 / 100
HP: 9/26

: Stunned from orgasm
Trauma: 99 / 100
HP: 25/25
AC: 16

: Nude(-1AC)
Trauma: 42 / 100
HP: 30/35
AC: 15(14)

Time: 9:09 PM

"Don't question my methods." the imp chided Laya, before letting out a sigh of pleasure at the healing. "Aaah~! Yes! That's that good shit!" she laughed. "And it seems you lot are absolutely terrible at following directions. It's a wonder how you got this far when basic commands that a dog would understand are beyond you." she stated, then used her hand to throw Vylyra's pants down. "I said: STRIP!" she roared, before using her hand to push at Vylyra's knee from behind and get her onto all fours and climb onto her back, as the rest of the group saw the imp's disproportionally large cock plunge into Vylyra's pussy. "And you withheld this heal from your comrades only to give it to me in the end? What a delightfully cold hearted bitch you are. Or maybe you're just an idiot. Considering my complaint earlier, we'll go with the latter."

The imp starts rocking her hips, her balls flapping against Vylyra's flesh as she raped the ranger in front of the group. While Talia went to the back to free the miners, the imp found Vylyra fairly willing to submit, unable to think of what she could possibly do in this situation other than let the Imp violate her. When trying to throw her off crossed her mind, the imp decided to chip in. "Are you fucking retarded? I'll have rocks fall and crush you all. Don't even try it, dipshit!" the imp chided her, before the imp was soon to slam her hips into Vylyra's pussy, moaning as she came, releasing her spunk into Vylyra's pussy and making her cum with her as Chaos energy flowed into her, almost fully corrupting her as chains covered her body to try and sustain the corruption.

She pulled out with a sigh, with a smooth shlick she popped out and thick globs of cum oozed out of Vylyra's pussy before she turned and looked to the group, and then pointed to the priestess of Eldath. "Who should I fuck next? I'll let you decide~" she cooed, stroking her blue cock in her hand.

Talia can use her knife to cut the bondings. It will take her five turns to get all the miners free. During which time, Vylyra does nothing and submits to the Imp, who rapes her for 3 turns.

Vylyra gains, 12+13+13+11=49 Trauma, and is stunned from orgasm upon the third turn.

Talia now has 3 panicked Miners around her and 2 more still bound.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"I still need a moment to release them all, Weiss." Talia pointed out as she worked on cutting the other two miners free before gathering the whole group around her and speaking to them. "Alright, listen carefully: if you follow my instructions, you'll all be able to get out of here in one piece." She told them all. "Go that way, through the exit we came from. It'll take you to a room that leads out of the mine. That exit got blocked, but there are no more threats there and you can probably dig your way through. There were some people on the other side, too, so chances are someone already started breaking through the obstruction. So just make your way out of the mine and to a safe place. And most importantly, whatever happens... Stay in that room and don't come back here."

Persuasion, if need be:

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"B...Hey wait! G...give me a minute, you impatient son of a bitch!"The ranger had barely a moment to comprehend the situation when she felt her pants torn away and her bottom half exposed to the cold breeze of the cave. She could barely respond as she was pushed down like an animal and fucked like a common whore. "I...I didn't hold the heals from my companions...I...I figured that I'd have a better chance to use them...but my bow was more v...valuable them my spells. I...I'm a ranger for gods sakes." Of course her complains seemed to fall on deaf ears. The chains came and burned into her body. Another scar to carry on her soul for gods know how long. And once the fucking was said and done and she was left a leaking mess, the ranger knew she was in no position to demand anything. But she had to try. Last thing she needed was all her friends and companions to suffer like she did.

"Master Imp. Let me make you an offer. I've...enjoyed the company of many of your kin before so I know a thing or two about what your kind want. Let me take all of your desire. All your wanton lust. I think you'll find I'm quite the prize."

(Attempt to persuade demon to just use her and leave the rest of the party be)

Persuasion Roll:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kat in the background would growl a little bit at Vylyra's rape by the imp, and would slowly start to pull herself off the displacer's cock finally. Taking a bit of pleasure in feeling the bumps and well, the knot itself, slowly grinding against her insides before with a likely audible 'pop' she'd be free. Standing up as cum likely leaked out of her overly packed pussy.

Unlike the others Kat didn't even try to persuade the imp, instead she was focusing entirely on well, running block for the others. "Kat volunteers."

Why? Well, she was already rather corrupted from purifying the displacer, and she was meant to be the group tank/damage sponge. Sooooooo taking things like this was right up her alley. Also it might make the imp be a bit more agreeable if she was balls deep in someone.

Fmokou

Reputation score

After Weiss gathered some of her strength, she sat up to see the spectacle of the Imp mercilessly plunging into Vylyra with her huge cock. Weiss hoped that Vylyra would try to attempt to purify the Imp, so that she would be a lot more perspective to their persuasion, but when Weiss saw she wasn’t even attempting to resist the pleasure and buy them some time, she sighed disappointed. Even if the Imp remained defiant after her purification, she’d probably be more than willing to work out some agreement, unlike a crazy brainless zealot.

However, when the Imp finally finished and appointed Weiss as the one to decide who chose the next one, she stood up with shambling legs, as her body was still covered in bruises and cuts, making her tremble a little bit. ''Vylyra, don’t worry about not healing me, and stop trying to sacrifice yourself for the rest of the group, nothing good will come out from it.'' Weiss responded with a sigh, but within that time, she had thought of a plan. However, Weiss wasn’t completely sure if she should try to waste time or try to purify the Imp, either way, when Kat volunteered herself, she wanted to try the second option. ''Only one, you’d think that a zealous cultist of chaos would be able to do much more than a priestess of Eldath, but I suppose a dragon cannot compare to a real goddess.'' Weiss said while shaking her head, trying to provoke the Imp a little. ''Since our barbarian is eager to jump on you and our writer needs some new material for her story, why don’t you try to satisfy both their desires?'' Weiss suggested, hoping that with Kat’s ferocious nature and Laya’s experience, they’d be able to purify this imp without any issue.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

: Fine, Spiritual Weapon=3t
Trauma: 68 / 100
Orgasm: [x][x][]
HP: 6/27

: Stunned from orgasm

The imp chuckled. "Goodness me, what a harem I've assembled! How amazingly alluring you all are when you're forced to be! Even then, you still had a few bad apples that could use a dick or two in their ass." she grinned a toothy grin at Laya. Upon hearing Weiss' words, she cocked her hips and gave Weiss a sassy look. "Oh please, my god has already had more impact upon this world than yours ever will. If anything our goal was already half complete due to the conflicting nature of your reality. Chaos is at the heart of all things. Good luck with that whole peace thing though," she said, coming up to Weiss and pinching her cheek before giving her face a very light and playful slap. "It's adorable~ Though I'm afraid that I'm really disappointed, because..."

The Imp grabbed Weiss' face and slammed her to the Imp's crotch, forcing her to down her entire cock in one go, choking her as the cock made her throat bulge. "I expected a little more self-sacrifice from such a cleric of peace. You really are the worst of your religion, and yet you preach to me. Here, let me do you a favor, and take you through a tour de Chaos~" she giggled as she began to wildly buck her hips, Chaos magic flowing into her as the Imp used Mage Hand to bring the dildo she had around, and stuffed it into Weiss' pussy to thrust into her pussy as the Imp pounded into Weiss' mouth. "You were already quite corrupted! My bad, that must have been the Chaos in you talking~" she giggled.

Before she'd cum, Talia would have the miners free, though the imp would likely be close along unless Weiss resisted or someone came along to possibly help. Freeing the miners in all, she'd find that some among them had Displacer beast styled wounds on them. A man and a woman seemed weak, not to mention the added person they seemed to forget. "P-please don't forget about the heroine who tried to protect us. She's unconscious because the beast raped her for hours along with all the men." they declared.

As Kat approached the scene that the imp took to Weiss with, the Displacer beast looked tired, and took to a dark corner of the cave to lay down, eying the group and apparently calm and tame.

Talia spent 2 turns getting all prisoners freed. Two are limping and injured (A copy cat condition of Lv.2 Exhaustion) The rest looked to have been roughed up. (Lv.1 Exhaustion). It would take them 6 turns to shuffle through the room. The unconscious and cum soaked heroine is laying near the displacer beast.

Someone with at least STR 14 will be needed to lift the heroine, or two with at least STR 8. It does not appear that classic healing will do much for what she's suffered.

Meanwhile, Weiss suffers 17 Trauma from the Imp corrupting her for 2 turns. Weiss can make Rape DC11 rolls at this time (basically post them since he already made them.)

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, given the Imp went for Weiss, Kat would shrug and turn, heading for the downed heroine, planning to throw her over her shoulder and take her with her over toward the displacer beast, and tell the creature. "I know your tired Displacer...I'll need to come up with a better name later, but you need to carry her out of here so you don't get squished too if the place caves in. Just wait for us once you get out of the cave okay? And try to avoid playing with her again okay? Then we can have another round with Lyra included when we get out."

Assuming the displacer listened to her, Kat would lay the heroine across the beast's back, hoping it'd follow the miners and take the heroine out of the room.

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hrrm." Talia quickly moved to the heroine, beckoning two of the less battered miners to come with her. She quickly worked on releasing her, checking whether she had any chains on her at the same time. Whether that was the case or not, she'd likely have to send her off with the miners anyway: they'd not leave easily without her, even if she could survive the cave in. And the tiefling had no time to argue. "You two, you need to carry her. There's nothing any of us can do to help her recover right now, so get her to safety. Other two need to help the limping ones walk. Now go get to the entrance like I told you, as quickly as you can make it. We'll deal with this mess somehow, so it's best you get away while there's stil a chance."

Fmokou

Reputation score

''That’s not something a goddess is supposed to do, and considering there hasn’t been any outside intervention, the other god’s don’t even view her as an equal, making her just a mortal meddling in mortal affairs. However, there is no point in explaining a brainwashed slut.'' Weiss stated while glaring at the imps direction. ''You’re wrong, at the heart all things are pure, as the only thing that is bringing us closer to chaos and war is suffering.'' Weiss said, as she could only give a defiant glare at the imp when she pinched Weiss’ cheek, and unless she wanted to risk the death of the miners, there wasn’t exactly anything she could do but stand there and let the imp humiliate her.

The sudden aggressiveness of the imp completely caught Weiss of guard, and with her body already being battered and bruised, her resistance was rather weak, as the imp easily forced her entire cock into her throat. Weiss’ body trembled from having the throat bugling cock forced into it, as her nose was pressed firmly against the imp’s crotch and a bit of Weiss’ drool trickled down over the imp’s massive balls. Out of panic, Weiss started to rub her tongue against the massive cock, in a futile attempt to move it out, and when the imp started to move her hips, all Weiss could do was grab onto them, as she slurped down on the large cock. Weiss’ was already feeling lightheaded from sucking down on the large cock, but when the large lewd toy forced its way into her pussy, her entire body started to twitch, and the muffled groans coming out of her mouth made her even feel more lightheaded. Weiss could feel the lewd toy hit against the entrance of her womb, as each time it was hit she let out an especially loud grunt, and the dildo had no problem slamming into her, as she had her ass pushed out and legs spread wide. Despite the sudden penetrations, Weiss still tried her best to purify the imp and bind it to her will, but with the large cock being lodged into her throat, preventing her from breathing properly, and with the dildo constantly slamming into her, making the girl quiver with pleasure, keeping her concentration to purify her was extremely difficult.

[Charisma rolls: ]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Trauma: 50 / 100
HP: 0/27

: Drugged

Weiss was subject to the Imp's whims. Halfway through when Weiss looked ready to pass out, the Imp drew her cock out of Weiss' mouth, causing the sounds of Weiss gasping and inhaling for air in desperation to fill the cave, before the Imp lowered herself to kiss Weiss, letting her inhale the Imp's strangely sweet breath. The air from the Imp's lungs made Weiss' head swirl, and her heart beat quicken in lustful and fluttery feelings for the imp, which Weiss barely resisted. "I can feel your spirit trying to overcome me. What a tenacious soul you have. It will be all the better when you fall to Chaos~" she cooed, walking around, swapping places with the dildo the size of her own cock, which impaled itself into Weiss' mouth, choking her all the same as she took Weiss' hips and stabbed into Weiss' currently slightly gaping pussy. Chains started to form over the Imp as Weiss fought to win. Trying to banish Chaos. The Imp just growled and slammed her cock and the mage hand dildo into her mouth deep, choking her. The chains slowly retracted as Weiss' eyes rolled back, and her body fell over for the Imp to lay Weiss on her side. She picked one of Weiss' legs up and began to pump her hips anew, dragging her sweaty, heavy sack over her inner thigh. "Nice try, little hero~ But now you get the loser's reward~ A nice tummy full of impish baby batter~!" she cheered, before hilting against Weiss' crotch and groaning as the dildo started hilting as well, a transparent image of the imp before her eyes that shifted, as if swapping realities. She felt the first spurt release inside her pussy... The next in her mouth... Then a spurt inside her pussy... Then mouth... As if the Imp was shifting around to make sure her mouth and pussy were both stuffed with Imp cum. Her last two spurts saw cum exploding from Weiss' pussy, and then out of her nose. Before the Imp withdrew from her pussy at last as if she were there the whole time, along with the mage hand dildo.

While Talia saw Kat lift the heroine on her own, the miners took to helping the exhausted comrades walk through the cavern. As Talia walked past the Imp, the Imp rose her mage hand as Talia found a dildo soaked with the smell of Weiss' pussy slide into her mouth. The Imp stood before her, grinning. "I didn't forget about you, kindred." she spoke in a slightly different tone to Talia. "Let's have a little soul bonding moment. Lay down, Talia. Do you even like that human name?" she chuckled. "I would like to take a moment to show you who you really are. The monster that you are, and the direct lineage to the Chaos' Dragon's blood that you have. So lay down and relax, those miners can take care of themselves. I want to have a little fun with you too~" she cooed, encouraging Talia down so the Imp could undress her and sit on her chest, her cock laying between her breasts and swaying slightly as she made sultry motions. Her eyes would glow as they did before when they first met. And Talia would start to see and hear hellish aspects torture her senses. The Imp's body the forefront of a background of debauchery, hellfire, blood, and sin. As if every day was the Purge, and social constructs were destroyed to make way for true freedom. The imp took to gripping her cock and slowly stroking it in front of Talia, and if Talia complied to not upset the Imp, to the others she'd start to look hypnotized. "Yes... I can see it, Talia... I can see what thoughts linger in your mind. Your true calling isn't a hero, not at all~" she cooed.

Meanwhile, in the background, Weiss was on the ground, unable to get up from cumming so hard, as a familiar dark pool formed underneath her, dark tentacles swirling over her limbs as chains encircled her body as it seemed Weiss didn't have the power to get up and escape.

Weiss cums, taking an additional 13+9=22 Trauma points, capping at 100. She chooses to resist, gaining a corruption point and resetting back at 50 trauma. From cumming the imp dealt 9 damage to Weiss with Unusual Cum.

Weiss resisted the cum's effects with her CON roll. Weiss is at 0 HP. Someone can stabilize her so her chains don't act up and send her to some rape world.

Accounting for Vylyra, she rolled a 6, which likely means she didn't make the save, meaning Vylyra is now Drugged (Same as Poison) Until the next long rest, and all Charisma saves against seduction automatically fail.

The miners are free, and making their way to the exit. At the time of Talia being grabbed by the Imp, the Miners need 5 turns to slowly move out of the area. If Talia complies during that time, she needs to make 5 DC10 wisdom saves as the Imp uses an unknown ability on her that seems to make her demonic blood swoon in response.

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kat wasn't sure if she should sigh, or what. This whole thing seemed to be going to shit to say the least. At least the miners and the heroine were on the way out. As it was Lyra didn't seem to be in good shape, and Weiss was in the middle of getting tentacled, she had to hope Lyra could at least manage a healing spell as there was nothing else any could do at the moment. Instead the dogbold would quickly go over to Laya, hoping that Talia could either resist for a second or two longer, and pull the bard close, so she could whisper without being overheard. "We can't keep letting this happen, the miners and the heroine are on the way out. We need to try to take that rock, its better then sitting here doing nothing, and your the only one that is light on their feet and good at grabbing things now that Lyra's out of action. While your doing that I'll try to distract her."

At which point she'd detach from Laya and make a beeline for Talia and the imp, and would push the imp back lightly. Not enough to be an attack in any real way, but hopefully enough to break her attention on Talia, and if lucky get her off the girl. She hoped that if Talia did end up hypnotized, the broken line of sight would shake her out of it, or if she didn't, it at least get the imps attention shifted as well as display her own intentions. Either way though it'd hopefully leave her standing beside the imp with the creatures attention focused on her. The nude doggirl didn't even attempt to cover her rather generous bosom and likely still seed leaking pussy. Proudly displaying herself even as she dropped to her knees beside the imp. "I think it was my turn first wasn't it? I mean, I did step up earlier, you just passed me over for Weiss."

The dogbold would try her best to look sultry, hall closed eyes in a hopefully lustful expression, a smile that showed off her canines in what she had been told before was 'cute,' her tail curling around to play along her curves. "And I just outfucked a displacer beast. If I could manage that I think I'd be a much more interesting lay right? See what kind of pussy could subdue a big creature like that? I certainly don't mind big dicks either."

"Not to mention," Reaching down to get some of the beast's cum on her fingers, she'd force herself to bring it up to her lips and lick it off, though it didn't take as much force as she expected it would to bring herself to do it. She did enjoy getting fucked by some of these things a bit more then she should. "It probably won't take too much more to corrupt me again. I liked it last time, and that was from a bunch of low life goblins. I think it'd be pretty disappointing if an imp couldn't make me like getting corrupted again wouldn't it?"

Kat would 'pout' after that, though even what it was acted to be was fake. Trying to show she'd still be interested if she was shot down despite the pout as she continued, leaning in and trying her best at a 'sultry whisper.' "Though if not the at least don't forget about me. I can help. That displacer practically put me into heat and I wanna join in on the fun too.

(CHA Roll to try to get in: )

Last edited: