What's new

(Open to New Players) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: (Open to New Players) Dungeons and Depravity: Revenge of the Unchained

Kat grinned as she pinned down the displacer beast. Straddling the creature as she kept it pinned to the ground and grabbed her hand axe. Bringing the weapon down on the beast as she tried to beat the ever living hell out of it. Even as she did so though the woman's grin wouldn't shift as she said. "Kitty should just give up before Kat has to blender it."

(Kat rolls for Bardic Inspiration:
Kat rolls to keep the Displacer Grappled: Kat uses bardic inspiration to raise 21 to 27. Passes DC

Kat attacks with hand axe. Gains Advantage against Prone Displacer:
Kat's damage roll:

Fmokou

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Another barrage of hits came Weiss’ way, and once again, she could do little but to try and endure all of them. However, despite Weiss’ heavy armor they managed to land another good hit on her, together with her previous wounds, the force was great enough to make her tremble with pain, as she fell down onto her knees after letting out a small yelp. Once again the fanatics tried to take advantage of her moment of weakness, as she could feel one of their feet press down onto her soft big bottom, and another one was painfully pressed down onto her neck, as they were trying to force her on all fours. Although Weiss could’ve easily thrown off both of these men with ease, her body was painfully covered in bruises and she wouldn’t stop trembling from how exhausted she felt, so instead resisting she listened to his demands and let them push her down on all fours with only a little resistance. ''There’s no way that the likes of you can teach anyone their place, you’re just simple fodder for the chaos dragon to use.'' Weiss growled back, while the fanatic behind her got a generous view of her firm giant butt pressing against her cleric vestments.

Despite being forced to the ground, Weiss still managed to both spot and deflect the imp’s lewd toy, deflecting it with her feet. ''It’s no surprise your followers had this much trouble bringing me down, when you’re that incompetent yourself, perhaps Eldath has nothing to fear from the chaos dragon after all.'' Weiss taunted as her final moment of defiance, and couldn’t do anything but staying on all fours while panting with exhaustion, hoping that her friends would be able to deal with the displacer beast before the fanatics surrounding her are able to pound her into submission. In the meantime, the floating mace slowly saunters its way over.

[Weiss choses to not resist the rape attempt.]

[Weiss' mace makes its way back to the middle, and she uses charisma to resist the pleasure: ]

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Talia's eyes narrowed as she surveyed the situation. The caster was dead - something that earned the ranger an approving smile from the tiefling - but there were still many foes to kill. The imp and the displacer beast being particularly concerning. Kat seemed to be holding down the latter, for now at least, but the former wasn't threatened overmuch, particularly with Weiss getting swamped by cultists.

Fortunately, the sorceress could slightly remedy that. With a quick gesture, she focused motes of arcane energy into three points in front of her hand, then launched them at the demon in a barrage of force bolts, striking with a reasonable amount of power. Perhaps it was time to get it's attention. "Ey, beansprout! How about you crawl back to your hole so we don't have to waste time on a bootlick? A sorry little dreg of a sycophant like you is even less of a proper demon than I am! How much did you have to beg and suck to be allowed to take this band of retards?"

[Cast Magic Missile on Imp]

Damage: = 11

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Burn in hell, you demon worshiping cunt! Fucking teach you to humiliate me like this. NO ONE humiliates a ranger, so help me!"The rangers spirit was massively boosted with the defeat of the cultist, even getting an approving glance from Talia. This left them with something of a leadership gap if she could reasonably guess and a chance to finish this fight fast. It left the minions and the imp henchmen, who Talia was swiftly starting to deal with. Oh and the displacer beast that Kat was...wrestling? She wasn't sure what she was doing with the dimension hopping creature, but she at least had it pinned down and made it possible to fight. This left her with focusing on the cultists ganging up on Weiss. "Heads up, priestess. Incoming."She'd warn her friend before opening up on one of the fanatics.

Attack Roll:
Damage:

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

: Fine
Trauma: 7 / 100
Orgasm: [][][]
HP: 23/23
AC: 14

: Fine, Spiritual Weapon=7t
Trauma: 55 / 100
Orgasm: [x][][]
HP: 6/27
AC: 18

Trauma: 4 / 100
HP: 24/26

:
Trauma: 50 / 100
HP: 25/25
AC: 16

: Nude(-1AC), Raging=7t(1/3), Grappling Displacer
Trauma: 28 / 100
HP: 30/35
AC: 15(14)

Front:
1 Displacer Beast, grappled, prone
Middle:
A Fanatic, raping weiss, illuminated, 8 damage
B Fanatic, raping weiss
C Fanatic,
1 Chaos Imp, defeated
Rear:
1 Cultist, defeated

Time: 9:08 PM

Laya's magic illuminates a Fanatic and Imp, just as the third Fanatic leaves the scene of Weiss falling to his comrades to attack the most recent caster, herself! The man moves in and then rushes at Laya, clubbing her shoulder hard in an attempt to spin her around, which he succeeds in as he strikes her hard and as he slips in, gets in behind and squeezes her left breast with one hand. "Let's shift your clothes a bit, so I may easily slip inside you~" he cooed into her ear.

Kat held the beast down, and slammed it with her axe, drawing a roar from the beast in pain.

Talia's missiles flew true, as the imp turned her head and gasped just before all three hit at once, making the imp fly through the air and hit the wall with a meaty thud, and then flop to the ground motionless.

Vylyra let an arrow fly that knicked one of the Fanatics, who was far too busy adjusting Weiss into position for what was to come next. The Cleric submitted to them, which drew their chuckles. "Ran out of spirit so soon? You looked far tougher than that." one laughed. "Our late mistress was correct, you were quite worn out despite your ability to take all three of us on!" the other said, before introducing his large cock to her face, ten inches of thick cock meat. "This is going in your ass~" he promised, before they started pulling at her clothes, yanking them so that her breasts bounced free and her legs spread. The one with the thick cock got behind her, grappling her and pulling her so that she fell onto her back with him behind her. Using one hand, he brought his length up while holding one of her legs. He aimed, and then slammed his dick into her asshole, making Weiss' body tense at the thick and long invasion, his ten inches easily hitting other parts of her insides. The other's cock was no exception either, as his semi flaccid meat reached her belly button and beyond as he took to her crotch as his comrade held her from behind the knees to keep her split wide open. The man below planted his feet and didn't hesitate to start moving his hips, jack hammering Weiss' insides as her wrist began to glow. Moreso when the other Fanatic gripped her hips and slammed himself inside of her pussy. "Perfect fit, my cock is just kissing her womb~" the man moaned, as Weiss could see her stomach bulge from his thick insertion. The pleasure was so intense that Weiss couldn't help but make every one of her comrades alert to how good their cocks felt. "How do you like our Chaos blessed cocks?" the one in her pussy asked. "I already came inside of one of the miners. I didn't think I'd be knocking up a preistess too~" he cooed, using his hands on her breasts to make milking motions, twisting her nipples with his fingers.

Fanatic A fails the DC and is illuminated

Kat smashes the beast for 7 damage

Weiss' mace arrives at the scene! Meanwhile, the two Fanatics get Weiss down, and double penetrate her! Weiss acquires 17 trauma

Talia's missles hit the imp and blast her against the wall for 11 damage, where she flops over motionless. imp defeated

Vylyra shot a Fanatic for 8 damage

~~~

Fanatics A and B rape Weiss. Rape DC10

Fanatic C moves into the fray behind the beast, leaping at Laya and striking her! 16, Laya is hit for 6 damage! Rape DC10

The Displacer tries to break the grapple! Kat must pass Grapple DC24 to hold.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Laya nodded as the imp went down, that left the thugs and the cat. And Kat didn't seem like she could keep it down any longer. But she had bigger priorities to consider as she was bashed and groped, making her faerie fire disappear. Another bloody wasted spell it seemed. She growled irritably as she promptly dropped down into a somersault and spun away from further attempts to mess with her clothes.

"Y'know, women don't like being hit with clubs as foreplay, just saying. But fine, if this is how you want to play it. Your leaders are out and all you got left is a cat. Who's probably as liable to bend you over as me. Talia, go for the cat, get what hits in you can before it get's loose incidently."

She promptly drew her dagger and took a swipe at her opponent with a growl. "Y'know, I don't even really like doing the hitting and stabbing and such, I'd rather just watch or try out my own kinks, but noooo, can't do what I want to do. Have to always resist my spells, attack me and so forth. Maybe if you guys played along you'd actually get somewhere! But no, instead I have to carve you like a damned turkey because you can't handle ignoring me OR playing it my way. Such is life I suppose."

(18+7 Acrobatics to avoid rape. 16+5 to hit with the dagger for 6 damage right back.)

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kat wasn't going to let the creature buck her off that easily. Indeed, the barbarian dogbold was laughing madly as she kept her grip on the thrashing displacer, her breasts bouncing with the shaking and jumping the beast was doing. As it was she wasn't even embarassed in the slightest at her nudity, mostly because Kat was for all intents and purposes off in her own world. The dogbold not even taking note of what was going on around her as she brought her axe down again.

Though oddly enough, or more likely, not so oddly, a rather perverted thought crossed Kat's mind even as she did so. She had already seen the beast earlier, and well, she could practically feel it given how she was straddling the damned thing.

Hitting the beast with the blunt of the hand axe again, she'd take the opportunity from the hit to shift, and slip herself down over the creature's cock. Hopefully forcing it to penetrate her as she used the position to try to ride it cowgirl.

(Kat rolls to maintain the grapple: = 25, beats DC
Kat rolls to hit: = 21
Kat rolls to Damage:
Kat Rape DC: 13 )

Fmokou

Reputation score

Weiss looked up at the men chuckling at her, and glared at them while breathing heavily due to exhaustion. ''I just need a small rest….'' Weiss panted, trying to catch her breath from the several barrages she endured, and her legs and arms were shaking a little from the injuries she sustained. Weiss cheeks flushed, when the fanatic shoved his cock into her face, as she desperately tried to tear her head away from the ten inches of cock meat. Weiss could only let out a whimper at the fanatic’s words, as they started to tear away the clothing that was hiding her body. Within seconds they freed Weiss’ bountiful breasts, as they popped free with a bounce and started to jiggle freely under her. At the same time, they managed to reveal Weiss’ large butt, and spread her legs, showing off her slightly leaking pussy and twitching asshole between her spread cheeks. ''If you guys surrender now and join the order, I’ll personally see to your desires, so please consider what you’re doing right now.''

Weiss tried to plea, as they moved her into position to get better access to her twitching holes. However, with pleasure this close within their reach, Weiss highly doubted that her words were even reaching them, as indeed soon enough, with her leg being pulled into the air, she could feel the fanatic’s thick cock being pushed passed her soft ass cheeks and right into her asshole. The sudden penetration made Weiss yelp out surprised and made her entire body tremble with pleasure, and instinctively her ass tightened around the fanatic’s large cock, as her insides quivered when she felt his massive cock mess up her insides. ''Please, it’s too deep….'' Weiss groaned out a little uncomfortably, wiggling her giant firm ass against the man’s crotch, trying to shift the cock into a more comfortable position.

However, with the fanatic holding Weiss’ legs up into the sky while spreading them widely for the man in front of her, and with the other fanatic’s enormous cock pressing down against her wet quivering pussy, she would soon have a lot more problems to worry about than just the cock buried deep inside of her. Although, she didn’t get to worry about that for long either, as it didn’t take long before the cock inside her ass was being roughly pounded inside of her, messing up her insides even further, and forcing Weiss to grit her teeth to keep the moans inside. Despite Weiss’ best efforts, once the other fanatic got a firm grip of her juicy thighs and slammed his cock deep enough into her awaiting pussy to hit her womb, she was unable to hold in her voice, as her loud moans and lewd panting could be heard through the cavern.

Weiss’ battered and bruised body trembled whenever their cocks were slammed against the deepest parts of her insides, as she could see the clear outline of one of the fanatic’s cocks, sliding in and out of her pussy. Desperate to keep her voice back, as she was embarrassed that the others might hear her, she put her hand over her mouth, and for now, all she could do was endure the pleasure, as one of the men sunk his hands down into her firm bouncing breasts, and making her nipples grow stiff when he twists them.

In the meantime, the floating mace was desperately trying to knock on top of the fanatic’s head, trying to save its owner from being raped.

[Magical mace of lewd hit: , missed]

[Wisdom save to resist: ]

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Talia's eyebrows rose up as she watched the imp slam into the wall. Sure, she put a decent amount of power into that spell, but to think it'd put the demon down in one hit? That was unexpected. Perhaps it really was weak, just tricky to fight because of it's abilities. Still, with both casters out of the equation, the only significant challenger was the beast... Which was being raped by Kat. Joy. Letting out an exasperated sigh at the barbarian's hedonism, the sorceress gestured at the fanatic assaulting Laya, sending a bolt of fire in his direction. "Fuck off, pissant."

[Attack Fanatic C]

To Hit:

Damage:

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"GET OFF OF WEISS! You arrogant fucks! Goddess is fucking all you freaks know or do you have blood flow going to somewhere other than your dick and are capable of thoughts beyond fucking? Maybe an arrow will ease some of the pressure off your loins. I've seen mating animals with more self control." Vylyra was quite frustrated at the turn of events, the fanatics taking full advantage of her friend and the ranger being filled with an overwhelming urge to protect her. It was her job to keep her friends safe and their path through the wilds clear. If she had to deal with these animals along the way, then so be it. The barely deserved life to begin with. "Sorry Weiss...We can't save everyone." Taking aim at the fanatic she hit earlier, she was aiming to finish him off.

(Attacking Fanatic A)

Attack Roll:

Damage:

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

: Fine, Spiritual Weapon=6t
Trauma: 68 / 100
Orgasm: [x][x][]

HP: 24/26

:

: Nude(-1AC), Raging=6t(1/3), Grappling Displacer

Front:
1 Displacer Beast, grappled, prone, 13 damage
Middle:
A Fanatic, raping weiss, illuminated, 15 damage
B Fanatic, raping weiss
C Fanatic, at Laya&Talia, 10 damage
1 Chaos Imp, defeated
Rear:
1 Cultist, defeated

Laya strikes the Fanatic in front before dodging his blow, helped by Talia who landed a light slice. Vylyra let's fly an arrow that strikes one of the men raping Weiss, who seemed to show no signs of pain as they continued to only see Weiss' legs in the air, and ass sandwiched between two men and their wildly bouncing balls slamming against her ass with loud wet smacks. "Bout to cum...!" the one in her ass groaned. The one above gripped her arms, as Weiss' voice was alowed to scream freely, letting everyone hear how close Weiss was to letting the powers of Chaos enslave her.

Meanwhile, Kat slams the Displacer a bit as she tries and fails to get an angle on his prick.

Laya deals 6 damage to the Fanatic C!

Kat tries to rape the Displacer! 14, it avoids rape. She still deals 6 damage.

Talia strikes Fanatic C for 3 damage

Vylyra fires at Fanatic A for 7 damage

Weiss fails her wisdom roll, and is raped for 13 trauma

~~~

Fanatics A and B rape Weiss, she is almost about to cum!

Fanatic C strikes at Laya, 8, miss.

The Displacer tries to get up. DC 25 for Kat to hold.

Last edited:

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Goddess, why aren't you dead yet, you son of a bitch! Two arrows sticking in you and yet all you can think about is fucking Weiss! Well I'll give you something to think about or I'm a wolfs bitch." Maybe a third arrow would finally put the son of a bitch down. Plus, getting at least one of them off Weiss would buy the woman some time. Next turn, she'd have to tap into her limited magics to help her sister in arms. Any little bit would help at this point and Weiss couldn't afford another delay.

Same Target attacked (Fanatic A)

Attack Roll:

Damage Roll:

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Vylyra gets an inspiration for being such a good poster.)

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Orokos is down atm, so rolling with physical dice)

"Come on! Just let me ride you dammit!" Kat growled as she managed to once again cling on by a hairs breath. Literally in this case as she was nearly bucked off and held on by a single hand before getting her position back. Bringing the axe up once more she'd swing down trying to knock the thing on the head and maybe get it to calm down long enough for her to actually line up properly on that cock.

(Kat roll to keep up grapple (advantage): 2+5 = 7, 20+5 = 25, 25 pass
Kat roll to hit (advantage): 3+5 = 8, 14+5 = 19
Kat Damage: 2+5 = 7
Kat tries to mount the beast cowgirl style: DC 14 )

Last edited:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Laya nodded in appreciation to Talia's aid. She guessed it made sense not to interfere with Kat's... fun. Kat riding a cat. Huh. That was... Probably going into the stories. Probably.

Meantime though, she had to finish defending herself. Ducking around the blow swung at her, she returned the favor with another stab from her dagger. Unfortunately she was off balance from dodging and came up short on her strike.

(Laya stabs again! 4+5, 9 is a miss.)

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

"For fuck's sake, why does everything have to be such a pain in the ass today..." Talia groaned as she sent another bolt of fire at the fanatic assaulting Laya. Daft bugger was starting to annoy her. The cleric's situation, however, was getting a wee bit concerning. "Oi! Weiss!" The tiefling called out. "Get your shit together already! You're not planning on becoming some lowlife bitch, are you?!"

[Attack Fanatic C, pass Inspiration to Weiss]

To Hit:

Damage:

Fmokou

Reputation score

Weiss continued to endure both men slamming their cocks into her, as the pleasure she felt from their cocks slowly became more intense, and their powerful thrusts continued to make her legs twitch in the air. Weiss’ ass jiggled as it was being smacked by their wet pair of balls, and with her hands being held above her head, everyone could hear her loud groans echoing through the room.

Although Weiss still felt exhausted and her body was still covered in bruises, the quickly approaching orgasm plus the man’s words, started to worry her, as she didn’t want to be impregnated by them, or wanted to be soiled by them any further. So, despite Weiss’ obvious wounds and desire to rest, she actually managed to shove of the men that were currently assaulting her, as their cocks popped out of her holes covered by her juices. ''Of course I’m not… Like I said, I just needed a small rest.'' Weiss yelled back with a strained voice, as she wobbly stood back up from the ground, glaring at the men that just assaulted her, and without a word she took out her mace and smacked it down on the most wounded looking fanatic. At the same time, the magical mace followed up with her attack.

[Gained inspiration from Talia.]

[Strength roll to break free: ]

[Mace attack: , miss]

[Magical mace attack: , inspiration , miss]

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

: Fine, Spiritual Weapon=5t
Trauma: 68 / 100
Orgasm: [x][x][]

HP: 11/26

:

: Nude(-1AC), Raging=5t(1/3), Grappling Displacer

Front:
1 Displacer Beast, grappled, prone, 20 damage
Middle:
A Fanatic, raping weiss, illuminated, 22 damage
B Fanatic, raping weiss
C Fanatic, at Laya&Talia, 13 damage
1 Chaos Imp, defeated
Rear:
1 Cultist, defeated

Weiss breaks free and luckily does not get knocked out as she swirls with her maces and misses with both! Meanwhile, Kat smashes the displacer, but fails to get him submitted to her pussy. Even as all this happens, the Fanatic in the back slams Laya again, trying to get her to submit! As Talia's fireball strikes him!

Vylyra shoots and deals 7 damage!

Kat deals 7 damage to the Displacer!

Laya misses!

Talia's fireball strikes for 3 damage!

Weiss and her mace become a tornado that forms a whirlwind of misses, and she also breaks free of the man sandwich.

~~~

The displacer beast resists the rape, 21. Success. Tries to break the grapple! DC18 to hold

The two Fanatics strike Weiss. 13&11, miss, 9&16, miss

The Fanatic C strikes at Laya, 16, hit. 7 damage. Rape DC10 (Forgot about the six damage, before, fixed.)

Fmokou

Reputation score

When both Weiss’ hits missed the wounded fanatic, and the both of them tried to work together to land the final blow on her, she thought it was all over, since she knew she couldn’t take much more punishment. However, miraculously she managed to endure their attacks, and keep on standing. ''I… refuse to fall….'' Weiss panted out with her strained voice, as instead of attacking the fanatic, she was preparing to block and deflect any incoming attacks. In the meantime, Weiss’ spiritual mace continued to spin around like crazy, trying to hit the fanatic that was already wounded.

[Weiss uses her action to dodge, giving anyone that attacks her, a disadvantage.]

[Spiritual mace of whirlwind attack: , Crit!]

[Spiritual mace of whirlwind damage: ]

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kat had an easy time holding onto the displacer this time around. Indeed it was so simple she smiled brightly and the beserker's laugh came back. "Hahahah, tiring out? Come on just let me purify you already! Otherwise I'll just keep bashing you till you have to give in!"

As it was, Kat would do exactly what she'd said she'd do. Bringing her axe back up again as she delivered a hard blow to the beast in the hopes of addling it enough this time. Really, what kind of beast didn't want to fuck an attractive dogbold like herself!

(Kat rolls to keep Displacer in Grappler: 25 Pass
Kat rolls to Hit Displacer: 25 = Critical
Kat rolls to Damage (1d6+1d6 from Crit+1d6 from Brutal Criticals) =
Kat tries to rape Displacer: DC14)