This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OOC Comments and General Discussion Thread

Shrike and I have discussed this in greater detail, but for anyone else reading this thread, the problem is the fact that the characters would be climbing a large, steep slope under heavy fire...
    Sit vis vobiscum.

It's all according to how your boogaloo situation stands, y'understand?

"The reason the sun never sets on the British Empire is because God doesn't trust the British in the dark." - John Rhys Davies, Sliders

-------------------------------
    Derpybawkz on Discord!

Comment

So i've editted to drop those that want out at the top of the crater, then head down and park the ship lower down. it's a great deal larger than i pictured in my head.
      Spoiler

Comment

Yeah... Probably better leave this here...

Video for Punch of Kill Everything

A normal P.O.K.E. from Victor resembles the first crater shown. The one he did here, using both fists, resembles the second one (at roughly 20 seconds).

Victor's armor is also not anywhere near the size of Lugnut, the Decepticon shown. Lugnut's alt-mode is based, in part, on a B-25 Mitchell, which should help for size estimates.

Comment

Technically, Ian can fly, too, he just doesn't. He can teke himself, which gives him the option of levitation/movement. Either way, will build off of what's posted. Would keep Sho in the crater, too (better cover) but she's got to see where she can direct the tornado, heh.
          Behold my mighty dragons! (And help them grow!)
          While you're at it, click here for boobies.
          Help Unlock the Sexy spider lady
          You know your movie is in trouble when Sean Connery in a wedding dress is the least silly thing about it.
          Can someone please explain to me why there are 122 stories for PONG on ff.net?

Comment

Okay, note for some folks.

I've decided to make a slight change to Victor's sheet, adding a bit of detail that's connected to something that I've been talking with Hardware and Siphon about, which concerns Victor's past, and his family.

More details on those backstory elements may be coming out later.

Comment

Ravage is somewhere else, not on the Normandy, by the way. Realized I probably ought to toss that out.

Comment

Noted. I'll work with it.
                You know your movie is in trouble when Sean Connery in a wedding dress is the least silly thing about it.

Comment

Couple long conversations, and I've come to the decision that i'm just not a good match for this game. Trying to avoid further drama, so I'm going to leave it at that.

Copper, Guyver, if you'd like a few more posts in Atlantis from me, let me know, I can sort out a few posts about her stepping aside for a vacation or something.

Thanks folks. Ciao for now.
                  Spoiler

Comment

Making a quick note for Siphon here, since I'm not too likely to catch him on in the near future...

It's likely going to be Monday before I've got time to come up with a post for Victor.

Comment

No problem. I must remember the next post in reply to him to send Sivok to 'borrow' Said so he can talk to Evelyn.
                      And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Comment

Or just edit it in now. Hardware's going to be delayed the same time frame, for the same reason, so...

Comment

apologies for not posting recently been having some medical issues. when things are good for me again ill be back a.s.a.p. but for now take this as me needing an extended timeout to deal with things.

Comment

No worries. You do what you need to do. Can always fudge a little and say Zale needs some rest after her excursion if we need to bring them back into the action.

Comment

I will be gone starting tomorrow night through September 9th. It's unlikely I will have internet during this time, so updates will be postponed until then. In addition, to explain my previous absence as of late, I had been studying for the 902 portion of the A+ Certification Exam. I took that today, and passed. I am now fully A+ Certified, so it's been worth the absence.
                              And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Comment

Good on you. And good luck(?) on your sabbatical. Promise not to blow anything up while you're gone. (However Grunt makes no such promises.)

Comment

Working...
                                X