What's new

OOC Comments and General Discussion Thread

[Sc8]Hardware

Official Curmudgeon
Reputation score
Re: OOC Comments and General Discussion Thread

Shrike and I have discussed this in greater detail, but for anyone else reading this thread, the problem is the fact that the characters would be climbing a large, steep slope under heavy fire...

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

So i've editted to drop those that want out at the top of the crater, then head down and park the ship lower down. it's a great deal larger than i pictured in my head.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah... Probably better leave this here...

A normal P.O.K.E. from Victor resembles the first crater shown. The one he did here, using both fists, resembles the second one (at roughly 20 seconds).

Victor's armor is also not anywhere near the size of Lugnut, the Decepticon shown. Lugnut's alt-mode is based, in part, on a , which should help for size estimates.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Technically, Ian can fly, too, he just doesn't. He can teke himself, which gives him the option of levitation/movement. Either way, will build off of what's posted. Would keep Sho in the crater, too (better cover) but she's got to see where she can direct the tornado, heh.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, note for some folks.

I've decided to make a slight change to Victor's sheet, adding a bit of detail that's connected to something that I've been talking with Hardware and Siphon about, which concerns Victor's past, and his family.

More details on those backstory elements may be coming out later.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ravage is somewhere else, not on the Normandy, by the way. Realized I probably ought to toss that out.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Noted. I'll work with it.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Couple long conversations, and I've come to the decision that i'm just not a good match for this game. Trying to avoid further drama, so I'm going to leave it at that.

Copper, Guyver, if you'd like a few more posts in Atlantis from me, let me know, I can sort out a few posts about her stepping aside for a vacation or something.

Thanks folks. Ciao for now.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Making a quick note for Siphon here, since I'm not too likely to catch him on in the near future...

It's likely going to be Monday before I've got time to come up with a post for Victor.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No problem. I must remember the next post in reply to him to send Sivok to 'borrow' Said so he can talk to Evelyn.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Or just edit it in now. Hardware's going to be delayed the same time frame, for the same reason, so...

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

apologies for not posting recently been having some medical issues. when things are good for me again ill be back a.s.a.p. but for now take this as me needing an extended timeout to deal with things.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

No worries. You do what you need to do. Can always fudge a little and say Zale needs some rest after her excursion if we need to bring them back into the action.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I will be gone starting tomorrow night through September 9th. It's unlikely I will have internet during this time, so updates will be postponed until then. In addition, to explain my previous absence as of late, I had been studying for the 902 portion of the A+ Certification Exam. I took that today, and passed. I am now fully A+ Certified, so it's been worth the absence.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Good on you. And good luck(?) on your sabbatical. Promise not to blow anything up while you're gone. (However Grunt makes no such promises.)