Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overwatch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

♪♫♬
    "'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.' And so we did, and it was good. " - Pervy

~~ I 1vs1'd Mind Flayer in DS2 and DS3 ~~
    "Women are just constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are,
    and noone corrects them, 'cuz they wanna f*ck 'em!"
    - Bill Burr

Comment

Re: Mind Flayer's Stream - Whatever game I decide to play. No longer just Smite/Overw

Decided on Smite today instead of FTL, just wasn't feeling it today. Come and watch me try to rank up some more after warming up.
      Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
      Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

Originally posted by Mind Flayer View Post
        Lol your not getting that no death item.
        Play this in my funeral.
        Spoiler

Comment

Good thing he's on PC then, he can just hack it.

Comment

Dark Souls 2 stream up
            Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
            Spoiler

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Comment

I started to play 3 now, totally different. Magic has a meter now, not a spell count. Plus you need to cut your ectus flask in half if you use a ton of magic.
              Play this in my funeral.
              Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by Zepheral View Post
                I started to play 3 now, totally different. Magic has a meter now, not a spell count. Plus you need to cut your ectus flask in half if you use a ton of magic.
                The most important change would be no more poise, only hyper armour.

Comment

Well I have Dark Souls 3 on my Steam wishlist and saw it was 50% off for the base game with the season pass. So... gotta start saving my money up if I wanna grab it before the Steam Summer sale ends. Hell I might even set up a donation drive through Streamlabs to help me buy it so that I can stream it. I dunno yet, gonna have to see what all I can do to round the money up first.

Spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by IHavenoidea321 View Post
                    The most important change would be no more poise, only hyper armour.
                    This, and it should be mentioned that poise is only turned off for the player. NPC phantoms and normal mobs can poise through your hits.

#stillbutthurtoverwhere'sthepoise

Comment

Blah blah blah donations
                      GET REKT SCRUBLORD.
                      "Damn damn fuck." - Revy, Black Lagoon.

Comment

You're a fucking god dude. I just got back to my desktop from the bathroom and saw that you'd gifted it to me. *bows deeply in thanks, and prepares for the anal wreckage that DS3 will bring him*

Spoiler

Comment

"Go to the grocery to buy all the needed when the day of DS3 rape start"

Comment

Smite stream is up, albeit a bit late, due to... bathroom reasons.

Spoiler

Comment

Dark Souls 2 time folks. Get yer asses in here if you wanna watch.

Spoiler

Comment

Yawns, skips dialogue, is presented with final choice: BEST CHOSEN UNDEAD EVER!

EDIT:

Also, Stuffie leads the way and gets a genuine face!

Last edited by Stuffie; 27th June 2017, 23:44.
                                "'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.' And so we did, and it was good. " - Pervy

~~ I 1vs1'd Mind Flayer in DS2 and DS3 ~~
                                "Women are just constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are,
                                and noone corrects them, 'cuz they wanna f*ck 'em!"
                                - Bill Burr

Comment

Working...
                                X