LustFire Artworks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LustFire Artworks

A couple days ago, I posted my development thread at the "Under Construction" section (http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30752). Today, I finished a concept CG of one of the major characters I want to include in my story! She's also planned as the game's "traveling merchant", but what she sells will depend on the gameplay I create.

Spoiler

I think this'll be the last time I post artwork related to my project. Check out my development thread when it bumps up!

My Twitter

My Tumblr

Comment

Gamer instinct says the red potion is healing.
      Spoiler

Comment

"Hello, stranger."

I wonder if her clothes are purchasable so you can left her with backpack only xD
        My game thread on ULMF
        Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
        Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
        鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

I just came across your page and your art is incredible!
          Memory Trees RPG Life+Farming simulation game

My Deviantart Don't force someone to do something that you don't do because it just selfish

Comment

I spent almost the entire week on another Spine animation project. This time, I drew the Picarto mascot, Mimi! Apparently, I'm having trouble uploading this gif to Tumblr, so I'm linking the public Patreon post.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/mimi-picarto-12957270

My Twitter

My Tumblr

Comment

Woot looks good, think was time well spent!

Bit confused from the patreon post, but you drew her for several appearances, including this nude one?
              Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
              Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
              Spoiler

Comment

I've been posting on Twitter more than Tumblr, so here's something I did today!

https://twitter.com/lustfire69/statu...21523083141120

My Twitter

My Tumblr

Comment

Kinda wondered if you'd gone MIA, though saw your game thread was still active. Nice CG, especially how she grabs her tits
                  Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
                  Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
                  Spoiler

Comment

His discord is where all the action is at now.
                    Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                    X