What's new

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Lair Escape: Apocalypse

Thanks.

I'm so backed up with other projects atm, but i hope to finish TLE at some point, but it may be months or even years from now at the current rate.

I appreciate your offer, but any updates i do with any of my CYOAs id prefer to do myself, especially when it comes to TLE, which is a a series i've been working on for almost a year and a half total.

If you enjoy this i encourage you to check out my other stuff in my sig. 'Dark Ritual: Tentacle Familiar' is another tentacle based CYOA i've been working on.

I'm still around, but rather than keep posting 'Ill try to work on this eventually' and 'should be something soon!' i figured i'd spare you all. I'll continue working on my projects when my interest in doing so returns, This is not the first time this has happened to me, nor will it be the last. My interests are simply elsewhere atm.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Lair Escape: Apocalypse

Intermission 38: Ella

Her new master had torn her clothing off days ago after telling her that cattle would have looked silly wearing rags, a stream of cool semen ran down her legs as she walked, each of her lower orifices were violated by Olivia every two hours, even during the night when she tried to sleep, Olivia saw it as sport, trying not to wake her just before shoving her tentacle cock inside.

Ella would not be broken, she grit her teeth and took it, even when the tentacle came from behind to ambush her other orifice, she never screamed, she simply grit her teeth and her hatred boiled.

Olivia insisted on walking, even though she could fly anywhere she wanted, she was faster, stronger and seemingly heavier than any creature she had ever seen for her size, though her arms looked thin, underneath her sweaty blue skin she had unreal power along with the ability to shape any of her part into tentacles.

'Move faster, or i'll drag you through the dirt' Olivia said without turning back.

it was hard to walk with the pain, you had walked bow-legged for days now, Olivia was not a kind master, she was cruel and hard, you did not doubt the sincerity of her threat, consuming her semen seemed to act as a pancrea of sorts, curing her fatigue, mending her cuts and bruises, and giving her a clarity of mind she had never possessed before, though it did little to soothe the ache throughout her crotch.

'How much further is it?' you demanded.

Olivia turned around and looked with her hauntingly beautiful blue eyes, 'We could start walking in circles if you'd like' she said as she cupped one of your breasts and tightened her grip around it.

you grit your teeth again.

'I would kill you if i could, you monster' you said, spitting at her, but her agility was to great, she quickly moved her head aside.

'I know you would....you have fire......thats why i love you' Olivia came closer putting her hands around your head, she could crush your head like a tomato at any time, but instead she forced your head still and pressed her lips against yours, penetrating into your mouth with her tongue and pressing into yours.

Olivia was passionate, her 'love' was like barbs.

Olivia pulled away 'your anger only makes you more beautiful Elly, have it old you that?' she said as she released you.

'And you are an abomination' you replied, snapping back

Olivia only laughed as she turned away and continued to walk.

'For that, ill be raping you in both holes tonight'

'You would have raped me in both holes anyway.'

'True' Olivia said laughing to herself.

She wanted you to ask or mercy, it was part of the game she played, Olivia had tortured your body for their entire journey and she wouldn't stop until you broke, but your resolve held steady, without you, humanities fate as a slave race was sealed, if anything.....human or tentacle... could survive the demon invasion that is.

Coming over the latest hill, the plains finally came into view, their vastness went on forever, sparse patches of vegetation cluttered the ground, stray trees offered a rare shade over the golden grass and sun-strained rocks. A blue river ran through the endless ground with patches of vegetation hugging desperately against it.

'Home sweet home' Olivia said as she turned to you. 'Now bend over.'