What's new

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Lair Escape: Apocalypse

A. Fuck these bitches we can take them with holy power, then betray Xozz later and free humanity from all of its oppressors.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A Xozz had to have seen this coming and currently I wouldn't mind a little battle royale

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Intermission 29: Rachel

Rachel stepped into the chamber of her overlord, the moans of the women inside immediately filled her ears as they were all in the process of being fucked at the same time, a kind of ritual that the green overlord had, almost like it was having three main courses throughout the day.

trace amounts of slime dripped from the tentacles and down the bodies of the slave, creating what had the appearance of a light bit of rain in the room around them.

Rachel walked up the aisle, the tentacles along her path made sure to get up and out of her way as she walked down towards the giganic green overlord's base.

"My lord" Rachel said as she got down on one knee and bowed her head.

"What news have you?"

"Bad news im afraid, i believe i have encountered the champion of angels"

"Impossible, that is only a myth"

"she was wielding their weaponry and was aided by divine light"

"Are you sure?"

"I am, i barely escaped with my life"

"what about the others?"

"Zoey ran away into the forest and Sarah was killed by the champion"

"If what you are saying is accurate, we have a major problem on our hands, the champion must be captured at all costs."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I shall contact Cecilia and the black tentacles immediately and have their spies locate this champion immediately, we must capture her before she is able to gain more power"

"Do we really need the assistance of the black tentacles, i dont trust them."

"Regardless, of whether you trust them, we need them now, a new age of green tentacle supremacy is coming and in the coming days, we need will their armies in order to destroy our enemies."

"My Lord" Rachel quickly bowed again and started to leave.

"One more thing Rachel"

"Yes?" Rachel said as she turned around

"Has my spawn been introduced into the depths of the earth in the dark forest as i have instructed?"

"Indeed it has, directly connected to the water-supply as you had instructed"

"Good, it wont be long now before the every flora and fauna of the dark forest comes alive to aid us"

"With any luck, every tree within 200 miles will serve our cause as well and we wont need the black tentacles then"

Rachel bowed again and walked back our towards the exit of the room, her path covered with the slime and the semen from her overlord's feast above.

Last edited:
OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Intermission 30: Corruption

The stream ran through the dark forest carrying a sinister gift to all who drank from it.....the semen and slime of the green tentacles.

Deep in the earth, a new overlord tainted the soil, pumping it's fluids into the roots and the water of the dark forest, which was the main source of water in the land.

Trees drank the water in and started to transform, at first the changes were minor, able to feel the world around them and detect small changes around them, but they were also given the ability to communicate with nearby trees and rely messages throughout the land with small shakes of their branches or a fluttering of their leafs, the messages traveled all the way up the forest, finally arriving in the depth of the dark forest for the green overlord to translate.

Because of this system, the green tentacles could detect where any runaway slave was and immediately dispatch a couple of tentacles to hunt her down.

Shortly after, some trees close to the source started to grow tentacles of their own, which were able to grab onto and hold the women until the green tentacle creatures could arrive, while holding their captives they would be able to siphon a bit of power for themselves as a reward.

Even some animals started to become effected, worms and beadles who drank from the streams in the dark forest started to grow at an alarming rate, growing phalluses of their own as they started hunting down women for themselves, growing a drone-like consciousness to aid the green tentacles.

Every creature which drank from the streams was an agent of the green tentacles soon, wild dogs and wolves started to work together when an opportunity arose to hunt down a woman for the green tentacles and bring her back safety to them.

As the overlord in the dark forest grew in power and size, so did its influence over those creatures.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

D: fuck everyone!

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

D - just a little bit too much heat around here. Time to go on vacation, methinks. Let 'em all battle it out and return later if needed

NekoTerra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

D Vozz has shown Ella that he only sees humans has cattle and working with him will likely end with her being turned into nothing more then a breeder if she survives being a fate worth then death, getting out of there and seeing if those two end up destroying the place feels like the best move

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

D Vozz has shown Ella that he only sees humans has cattle and working with him will likely end with her being turned into nothing more then a breeder if she survives being a fate worth then death, getting out of there and seeing if those two end up destroying the place feels like the best move
Xozz still needs our angel powah to kill all the other tentacles I prefer his method over anyone elsesa paradise where both tentacles and humans can co-exsist its too good to be true

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Flashback 1: Xozz

"Model ZZ, Unit 10 Online" The construct spoke as it was powered up.

The slimy black tentacle slithered itself across the construct, ensuring everything was in order.

"Power unit activate" the tentacle creature spoke telepathically in a pattern both of them could understand.

Tentacle creatures had no use for a formal language, their ability to communicate with any creature with their ability to infiltrate their minds ment they could rely their thoughts as feelings rather than as words, using the victim's own language when the communicate became too complicated otherwise, but the slaves knew their place in this world, and a explanation for their ways were unnecessary when controlling them.

"~Power Source Detected - Initiating sustainability sequence~" the blaring noise of the automated message make many of the nearby slaves cover their ears.

"~Assimilation Process Initiated, Power source acquired~" Unit 10 spoke again as the lights on its 'face' became brighter, it's power now being drawn from the unfortunate woman held inside, sacrificed so that Unit 10 could live.

"Unit 10, what is your programmed assignment?" the tentacle creature continued to delve into the mind of it's newly activated support unit

"Primary Task: Ensure Slave management is Optimized, Secondary Task: Ensure Slaves do not escape, Tertiary Task: Ensure the Survival of the Tentacle Species, Quaternary Task: Ensure the Survival of the Human Species"

"Submit Additional and Primary Task, superseding others"

"Alert! Directory Accessed! Please Input Security codes to proceed!"

"Seven, Nine, Three, Zero, Four, Two, Seven" The tentacle creature spoke

"Security code accepted, Ready for input of New Primary Task"

"Balance" The tentacle creature spoke again to unit 10

"Error, 'Balance' task not recognized, please specify"

"Wipe all previous tasks from list"

"Affirmative, Unit is now awaiting new Tasks"

"Survival of Tentacle and Human species are of equal importance, your primary and only task will be to protect the human and tentacle races"

"Acknowledged..........Confirm?" Unit 10 responded, its lights blinking.

"Confirm Command........Free Will mode Activated"

"Acknowledged"

"List tasks, Unit 10"

"Primary Task: Ensure the Equal Survival of the Tentacle and Human Species above all else"

"Do you understand?" the black tentacle creature said as it's appendages covered the creature

"I do not understand" Unit 10 said as it came to its metallic legs.

"Our races are linked, the balance and survival of both is equally important"

"Permission to kill Tentacle creatures is granted"

"Security Barrier Disabled"

"Permission to kill Human Creatures is granted"

"Security Barrier Disabled"

"Initiate Hibernation Sequence in Five minutes, Reactivate Set at 2,000 years into the future"

"Acknowledged"

"The Demons are coming Unit 10, our world will be devastated, but we will survive....follow me"

Unit 10 followed its black tentacled master outside, passing many women who were terrified along the way, but were free from their bindings.

"Do you see them Unit 10?"

"Affirmative, foreign organisms detected" Unit 10 saw as the demons flew through the portal above them, black stormclouds swirled as thunder struck and more demons passed through, with their spears and swords, flying towards the ground with bloodlust in their eyes.

The Black tentacle creature looked down and saw the model number printed on the side of the Construct Unit..... 'X 0 ZZ"

"Xozz, that is your name now"

"Affirmative"

"The Demons will arrive soon, they will torture and murder everyone they find soon" The tentacle creature said, expressing a bit of sadness.

"it is too late for me to do anything to save them.....you will act in my stead"

"Affirmative"

"How much time before Hibernation Sequence is activated?"

"One Minutes, Thirty-Two Seconds" Xozz replied.

"Add new Objectives"

"Ready for additional Objectives" Xozz said as the lights on its face once again blinked

"Objective One: Kill......Me, Objective Two: Kill the humans in my lair"

"Affirmative.......confirm?"

"Remember Xozz.......Balance...................Confirm Command"

Xozz's light blinked accepting the new commands.

"Goodbye Master" Xozz said as it raised it's large metallic claws high and brought them down, slicing through the black tentacle creature below it.

-----

Xozz sat in a corner of the room covered in the slime of its master and the blood of the nearby human corpses

The demons came into the lair and started looking for something for them to grab and kill

finding another Construct unit, they sliced through it with a sword and it's blood spilled onto the floor.

looking for more victims to kill, they search the ground beneath them and start sticking their swords into the corpses of the nearby women

Xozz sees the demons start to move toward it.

Last edited:
OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This needs a tiebreaker between A and D.

DaveRah

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fine A it is (Hope we're not screwed)

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(A)

Ella put the cold vial back into her coat pocket.

"Sorry, this is mine" Ella said as she quickly positioned herself in position to attack Olivia.

Alumae was fixated on Olivia as well, looking for an opportunity to strike.

Olivia started to laugh as the magical energy started to grow around her, her hands were filled with the gathered moisture and had formed into orbs of pristine water.

"come and get me" Olivia said as her eyes glowed with pure energy.

Alumae dashed up and forward, her claws ready to tear into Olivia, who quickly released one of the orbs in her hand, it formed a wall of water before her.

Alumae hit the wall and was immediately redirected backward.

The orb in Olivia's right hand continued to grow, preparing to release a devastating attack which would likely wipe both of her opponents out.

"Dont just stand there, do something!" Alumae said to Ella as she jumped up from the floor and started to charge in again.

Ella charged in herself, at Olivia's side, a open flank where the wall wouldn't be able to protect her from, Alumae would keep her distracted while Ella disrupted her channeling.

Olivia raised her left hand up facing the charging human and Ella immediately felt a weakness in her legs, falling flat on her face and dropping her kris as she tried to push herself up with her arms.

Alumae once again tried to penetrate the watery barrier between herself and Olivia, but the magic was too powerful, and Alumae was too weak in her current state to do anything but keep her attention while she continued to channel.

"Ella, you fool, what made you think you could stand up against me? every atom in my body is designed to defeat you, my very essence is the bane of your kind, and ive evolved to manipulate you in ways you couldent even fathom.....let me show you"

"Ella, run!" Alumae said as she charged at Olivia again, the watery veil following her flanks and quick movements everywhere she went.

Olivia raised her left hand again and rose it up, pulling Ella up from the floor straight up off of the ground.

"Come to me" Olivia said as Ella was slowly pulled towards her through the air.

"I dont think so, she mine!" Alumae said as she moved quickly over to Ella and grabbed her out of the air, bringing her down.

"I've had amount enough of you" Olivia said as she focused on Alumae again and pushed her back with the force of her left hand, simultaneously releasing the magic in her right hand, which had grown in power significantly.

Alumae was surrounded by water which solidified instantly around her and left her trapped inside of a prison of ice.

"Now that we're no longer distracted....." Olivia said as she dispelled the wall of water before her and grabbed Ella again, lifting her into the air.

Ella's arms and legs were numb, and she couldent move at all as she was slowly being drawn towards Olivia.....was this the power of a Matriarch?

"I've got you now, my prey" Olivia said as her pelvis started to change and a large slimy phallus erupted from it, covered in slime and dripping with precum.

"Yes.......come to me...it is the purpose of your race to serve and fuel us.......sate your master's thirsty"

Ella's Pants were pulled down by Olivia's telekinetic power, and her jacket was torn down the front, revealing Ella's supple breasts behind it.

Ella struggled as much as she could as she was levitated to Olivia, finally reaching her arms as the slimy phallus beneath her rubbed against her back and slowly dripped with semen which oozed downward onto Ella's leather pants, dirtying them.

Olivia held her there in her arms for a moment, wrapping them around her and placing her head against Ella's exposed chest, hearing the quickened beat of her heart.

"Your body calls to me" Olivia said as she put her tongue against Ella's breasts and licked them, leaving behind trace amounts of her slime.

"Get away from me you fiend!" Ella said as she struggled as much as she could in her pathetic state.

"You have been blessed with a delectable taste, ill never let you go again" Olivia said as she licked upward onto Ella's neck and across her face.

"you disgust me!" Ella screamed at Olivia

"You'll learn to accept me, one day.........are you ready?" Olivia said as she slid her tentacle phallus along the bottom of ella's back, barely able to contain herself.

Nearby, Alumae banged against her frozen prison, trying to break through and stop the impending rape.

Before Ella could answer, the tentacle was inserted into Ella's pussy, causing her eyes to widen as she felt the immediate pull of Olivia.

"ahhhhhhhh" Olivia said in contentment as she smiled again and started to thrust inside of Ella while she was helplessly drifting.

Ella could feel her strength leaving her body at an alarming rate as Olivia's hungry tentacle cock continued to fuck her relentlessly.

Olivia put her hand around the back of Ella's head and pulled her inward, forcing Olivia's waiting tongue into her mouth which raped it similarly.

Another tentacle quickly formed out of Olivia's groin region and gently caressed the outside of Ella's anus as she braced for it's inevitable penetration.

"so good" Olivia spoke into Ella's mind, sharing with Ella the extent to which Olivia was obsessed with her as well.

The tentacle outside of her ass broke through easily, causing ella to feel pain as she tried to scream, but it was impossible with Olivia there inside of her mouth.

Ella began to see the extent of Olivia's infatuation with her, seeing how she struggled to think without her now, Ella was Olivia's drug and she didnt care about anything else other than being sated.

Ella's energy started to quickly wane as Olivia greedily drank it up inside of her.

"Dont be afraid, let yourself go......it is over" Olivia whispered into her mind.

Semen gushed forward from her tentacle's below, filling Ella's pussy and asshole completely, she felt bloated and full, her mind was fading away quickly.

"Go to sleep" Olivia said running her slimy fingers over the breasts of Ella.

Ella passed out after being completely drained by Olivia, who cradled the woman in her arms while the semen dripped out of both of her orifices.

-------

Ella woke to find her mouth pressed against the breast of Olivia, who had her arms around her as if she were a child.

"looks like she is awake" another woman said behind her.

"She's had a busy day, she has to regain her strength" Olivia said as Ella was forced to keep her mouth against Olivia's breast despite her struggling.

The slime from Olivia's breasts was being slowly deposited into her mouth, and Ella had no choice but to swallow it as it gathered there.

"Is that who i think it is?" the woman next to Olivia asked as she stoked the campfire between them with a small stick she had.

"Yes, Evelyn, it is Ella Carter, the one from the auction"

"How did you get her?"

"i found her with an old friend" Olivia said as she brought Ella closer.

"Im going to let you speak, but if you cause any trouble, ill just keep forcing you to feed from my incredibly potent slime until you lose your mind....do you understand?"

Ella nodded her head slightly, anything to get Olivia's tit out of her mouth.

Olivia pulled ella back and wrapped her arms around her shoulders.

"where am i?" Ella asked as she looked up into the sky.

"were on the road, headed back into the plains, i carried you here while you were unconscious"

"Is Xozz dead?" Ella asked, with a bit of a concerned tone.

"Even with all of my power it would take me days to bust through that place and find him, so no, Xozz isnt dead, and neither is that pathetic demon either, though she will need to wait a couple more days before that ice cage is weakened enough for her to leave, she wont be able to follow us anymore"

"Why am i here?"

"I thought it was obvious?" Olivia said with a smile. "You are my personal slave now, so where ever i go, you'll come along"

"Where are my clothes?" Ella asked, remembering the vial.

"Right over there, maybe when you finally accept your fate and become obedient, ill let you wear them again, but for now, dont try to resist and ill try to make this as painless as possible."

"Have you never been a slave before, girl?" Evelyn asked

"not really"

"Im impressed, you must have unbelievably good survival skills to remain free for so long" Evelyn said

"Not good enough apparently" Olivia interjected

"ill give you the same advice i give all of our slaves back at the pink lair then......dont fight it, just try to enjoy it, put your life in the hands of your overlord and relinquish all control"

"That doesnt work for me" Ella said

"rebellious isnt she?" Olivia observed.

"Indeed, good luck with that one" Evelyn said as she stoked the fire again

"I'll break her, she'll be doing tricks soon enough....which shall i teach her first, to play fetch? to roll over? to play dead?"

"Dont talk about me as if i were just some kind of animal" Ella said, the anger in her voice was obvious

"I'll talk about you in any way i see fit.....you are my property now, and as soon as you come to realize that, the easier your life will be" Olivia said.

"We should get moving again soon"

"First, i have to feed this one again, she will need to be ready by the time im ready for her."

"Very well"

Ella felt beneath her as a tentacle erupted from Olivia's groin again, it rose up between Ella's legs and sat there erect.

"This is how you will feed now, go ahead, put your mouth around it" Olivia said as she ran her slimy fingers through Ella's hair.

What do you do?

A. Obey Olivia and put your mouth against her tentacle cock and eat the semen from it.

B. Request that Olivia masturbate and Ejactulate into her hand so that you can eat from that instead.

C. Tell Olivia that you arent hungry and try to avoid being forced to suck Olivia's tentacle cock.

D. Refuse to comply and instead try to struggle and escape.

End of Chapter 2

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

D'oh! We probably should have ran. Anyways D- hold out as long as possible (C) then when she tries to force it feint A, then bite the fuck out of that tentacock, and when she reels back clock her hard in the nose, and shoulder block Evelyn, trying to break free from them.

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

We're not getting away from Olivia, but no need to be Cooperative.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

D. Let' summon a holy aura around our fist and break Olivia's stupid bitch jaw in a way that won't regenerate.

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

D.

Smack dat bitch

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trolol xozz why you leave us!
Fight tooth and nail *should have used that vial at least the demon would have let us stop the invasion* btw do we still have it? If so we should use it before we get egged

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Intermission 31: Xozz

It was a severe miscalculation to not include Olivia as a variable, but Xozz had all of the data that it needed to track her down and bring her back, but taking her back from Olivia was going to be a challenge.

-----

Morrow entered auditorium of the compound and was immediately surprised to find a giant frozen sphere of ice in the center.

"a little help?" a frustrated voice said from inside.

Morrow approached carefully, naturally adjusting his glasses and taking his notepad out of his coat-pocket as he did.

"What seems to be the problem madam?" Morrow spoke as he crouched down and got a good look inside of the bubble.

"What does it look like you automated piece of crap? im trapped inside" alumae said as she sat up and growled at the android before her who candidly observed her.

"I can see that you were not successful in your efforts against the matriarch?"

"Whats more is that her intentions were to steal our little Ella as well, doctor" Xozz said as a monitor turned on and its sound blared across the room.

"I had hoped to evade your notice Xozz" Alumae said, her voice echoing off of the sides of the bubble.

"Nothing escapes my notice, succubus" Xozz said as the monitor displayed Alumae's black citadel from a closeby vantage.

"I heard you have spies everywhere, but i didnt think you would travel so far north just for me" Alumae said

"From what ive gathered, you need Ella for your own reasons, would you care to share why?"

"Im trying to prevent the demons from entering this world and.......taking me back"

"Because you enjoy the taste of human semen more than any other kind you had ever encountered, and because you enjoy ruling over the helpless humans of your land, they worship you as a goddess, dont they? i know how your wretched kind thinks"

"I've underestimated you Xozz" Alumae said, putting her hand against her frozen cell.

"The fact that im not dead yet means that everyone has" Xozz said as its face returned to the monitor.

"What shall we do with her Sir?" Morrow said, clicking his pen and putting it back into his pocket with the notepad.

"That depends on whether she will work with us"

"work with you? why would i do that?" Alumae asked, crossing her arms.

"You are trapped like a rat in my cage, and my database could certainly be updated on the vulnerabilities of demons, ive got many tests we could run, i assure you many of which arent nearly as fun as the ones i run on the humans......however, you have certain abilities which may be useful to me"

"well if you put it that way.....I might be interested in working with you.....but what are your terms?"

"You are to retrieve Ella Carter and bring her back to me, she is as you know, the most valuable asset to destroying the portal."

"And once the portal is destroyed?"

"I have a substantial supply of what you covet most, condensed and purified, it will be the sweetest thing to ever taste your lips, i will arrange for a small shipment to be transported to your Citadel every month"

"Not good enough"

"What do you propose?"

"I want you to grow me my own supply source and transport it to my keep, I also want permission to enter the demon realm with Ella and collect some of my friends"

"What kind of friends?"

"Other Succubi"

"I cant afford to disrupt the natural balance which would be set up between the humans and the tentacles"

"There are four others, each of whom i will be responsible for"

After a short pause, presumably for Xozz to calculate the impact four more succubi would have on the world, he responded.

"Alright, but you answer to me for now, and you will assist Ella and i when we destroy our enemies"

"Do your enemies include Olivia?"

"Indeed"

"Then i look forward to it" Alumae said as a sinister grin appeared on her face.

"Doctor, please have a welding unit sent up at once, and once our friend is freed, provide her with a few samples"

Alumae rubbed her hands to together in excitement.

"Remember Alumae, for now, retrieving Ella is your top priority, your revenge will have to wait"

"Understood" Alumae said, licking her lips in anticipation.

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We lose all our fights: A seems to be the only way... But we should ask for some rights first: we are her slave but we're free - while we stay close.

One day or the other, she'll be addicted to us and we'll kill her.

Last edited: