What's new

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Lair Escape: Apocalypse

yea well I don't like orange too much (still think we should kill her)

C we can tranverse dimensions?
run those tests we need moar information.

on a side note
wouldn't Ethan have been addicted to us had we kept him?

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A. No need to be too helpful, aye?

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. Let's see how this plays out, we can always agree to more tests later.

NekoTerra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder if you people realise Orange will probably get roflstomped by Purple now

I vote C
second that but I'm sure it was going to happen either way
C not like we have much choice in our current position so might has well learn what we can

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ccc... so much eager slu^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H I mean volunteers... :D

The idea of "carrying his creations" into another dimension be it willingly or otherwise is very unsettling. Test probably has a goal of determining our carrying capacity.

Lets review the options:

A) Accept test (reason)
B) Refuse test but still be tested (defiance)
C) Volunteer for more (eager slut)
D) Try to escape

I vote D, since that is what the character would do in my opinion.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

D

I'm sure Ella has some skepticism regarding current events knowing all the mind-fuck she's already experienced, while I the reader might know the demons are are coming Ella only knows she's seeing things and being raped while everything was much better for her when she was free, more stable anyway...

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

flipping to A I guess volunteering is too out of character not to mention that if he wanted we do any tests he felt like with or without our permission.
Unless god power activates there is no way for Ella to escape even she understands that...

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Intermission 26: Olivia

Olivia didnt know much about herself, the only other Matriarch she had met in her life was Laura, but Olivia had always been sexually confused, even before she had become a Matriarch.

Amanda and her were close friends near the end of their school years, they would meet up at the edge of town and gossip for hours, and eventually, they friendship changed into a relationship.

The couple sent countless nights looking up though the trees, holding each others in their arms, talking about what was in their future.

Since becoming a Matriarch Olivia had regularly had sex with many women, her body needed it like a human needed nourishment and Olivia started to take great pleasure in savoring the taste of these women.

Though she would find pleasure in the tasting the other women now, there was one who she couldn't get out of her mind.

For a Brief moment Olivia tasted Ella, she encountered her in the woods several weeks ago, and impregnated her with one of her spawn, however, in the process, she drained a small amount of Ella's energy, and her body yearned to taste that power once again.

Olivia rarely dreamt now, but when she did, she pictured herself back on the edge of town, holding Ella instead in her arms as they looked into the dark sky and feeling not only sated, but finally at peace.

She began to salivate at the thought of Ella's body, the way her hair rest on her back and the droplets of sweat ran down her fair skin as they made love deep into the night.

Olivia woke from her dream, a her hand placed down at her crotch where she was playing with herself.

She and Evelyn had made camp before the night, and the Pink Queen was still asleep against a nearby log in this small patch of woods that had found.

Walking over to a nearby puddle of water, Olivia scooped up a handful of it and splashed it across her face, she hadn't been right lately, her body was tired and she wasent sated by the usual woman which had the unfortunate to run into her on the road.

As much as she tried to deny it and fight through it, her body wouldn't let it go, she needed Ella, her close contact with her in the orange lair, smelling her fragrant scent up close again had reminded her about the ecstasy she felt when she first met Ella.

Olivia came back to the camp and watched as Evelyn struggled to get comfortable against the firm and dry downed tree she was against, Olivia put her hand on the woman's forehead lightly and sent her a mental message without waking her so Evelan would know where she was when she woke.

She was going after Ella now.

Olivia leapt high into the air and the wind carried her upward through the sky, with all of the elements under her control, she tore a path through the sky towards that intoxicating scent.

NekoTerra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

flipping to A I guess volunteering is too out of character not to mention that if he wanted we do any tests he felt like with or without our permission.
Unless god power activates there is no way for Ella to escape even she understands that...
you do make a good point, change mine to A too, hopefully can still be awake and learn what we can from the test while using some passive resistance or finding a way out

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been extremely busy between MTGO M13 release, HoN, and a bit of WoW. ive worked on this behind the scenes a bit however, a Zoey intermission is in the works and mostly done and should be posted any day now, should be one more intermission before the next update as soon as i figure out what it should be.

keefa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

C - We may as well learn what we can about what we can do

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Intermission 27: Zoey

"Lets practice your technique." Zoey said as she stood facing Ethan, who had grown significantly over the past two weeks.

Zoey could feel the warmth radiating from Ethan beside her, its mind was excited and playful, ready to learn more from its mother.

"What should we practice today?" Ethan asked, trying to contain itself.

"Today i'll teach you how to use your tentacles to perform a takedown technique, which will be useful for when you are chasing down a woman" Zoey said as she turned away from Ethan.

"I can see how that would be useful" Ethan said as it raised it tentacles high, stretching them.

"When a human is running away, they rely on their two legs to keep them moving forward, disrupting their running pattern will cause them to trip and fall, allowing you to catch them afterwards easily"

"Show me" Ethan said.

"Watch me run" Zoey said as she took off toward a tree nearby, then walked back slowly.

"You seem extremely vulnerable when running mother" Ethan said to her as she closed in.

"Yes, you should focus on grabbing the ankle, but rather than pulling back as soon as you get a firm grasp, give her time to realize that she is caught, which will allow her to prepare herself for a fall, that way she can break her fall when you do pull back"

"Wouldent that give her a small amount of time to react?"

"Maybe, but keep in mind Ethan, you arent trying to hurt these women, only subdue them"

"Im getting hungry" Ethan said.

"Lets see if that woman we captured earlier has recovered yet" Zoey said as she started walking towards a nearby tree with a woman tied to it.

The woman was awake and was watching Zoey train Ethan on how to be a better tentacle creature, she had been discovered hiding in the forest, Ethan was able to grab her before she could run, and Ethan held her down while Zoey got the rope, tying her legs and arms together so that Zoey could perform an anatomy lesson before the meal.

"Are you awake?" Zoey said as she walked towards the woman.

"Please let me go" the woman begged, the fear was in her eyes as she watched Ethan slither up to her slowly.

Zoey knelt down and placed her hand on the bottom of the woman's chin and raised her head up, seeing the tears reflect the sunlight behind her. "Im sorry, but i cant let you go yet, My friend here needs more of your energy"

"How can you do this to me, you are human yourself!" the woman yelled as she turned her head away.

"We must all make sacrifices for the good of this world ". Zoey said as Ethan slowly approached the woman, its hungry tentacles raised high, prepared to descend upon her.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've started writing a short story called 'The Spire', im not done with this CYOA however, ive just come into a bit of writers block regarding the recent events and how to proceed.

The Spire

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Intermission 28: Alumae

Alumae flapped her veiny purple wings as she descended down onto the island, landing softly on the beach exhausted.

"whew" she said as she quickly stumbled to a nearby tree and put her back against it to rest.

She had flown here chasing Ella and it had taken some time, Alumae was starting to get hungry and weak from all of the energy she had to use in order to fly that far, something she had not done since when she had to chase down her demonic prey in the demon realm.

Alumae took a canteen from her side and shook it lightly......it was almost empty.

"Dammit" Alumae said as she unscrewed the lid of the bottle and drank it's contents quickly.

the warm and gooey semen oozed down Alumae's throat as she greedily wolfed it down, feeling her energy return to her quickly.

Succubi relied on semen from male creatures to sustain themselves, on the demon realm, she had to hunt down lesser demons and subdue them, imps and devils were her usual prey, ones who could easily be taken down by a succubus, but occasionally, she would be able to drink the semen of a greater demon, and that was quite the treat.

Nothing however compared to the taste of the human male however, it was rich and creamy, it's taste made her tastebuds tingle.

Back home in the crimson citadel, she had a whole array of men, which she had taken captive and kept safe for all of these years, each had their own unique taste and texture, and she preserved them like a fine wine, forcing them to eat and live a lifestyle which would ensure the potency of their seed for when she was ready to dine upon their delectable cocks.

Alumae was not ashamed to say it, she was here not only because of her desire to be worshipped, but because she had acquired a taste for the semen of the human's and didnt want to go back to imps and devils, if Ella could be the key to preventing the demon invasion, she needed her and wouldn't let her get away so easily.

Alumae dropped the empty canteen and got to her feet, walking towards the scent of Ella as she smiled, savored the aftertaste of the cum in her mouth.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Spire has been moved to the erotica section.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(C)

"What other kinds of tests can you do?" Ella asked, with a bit of enthusiasm in her voice.

"A willing test subject?" Xozz said.

"I just want to learn as much about myself as i can....perhaps you can help with that...." Ella said blushing a bit after realizing what it would likely mean.

"Sure, there are a couple of tests we can run....and afterwards, i can show you something you might have interest in...." Xozz said as some lights went on and the chair shifted, tilting upright until Ella was able to stand on her feet.

"First, i have to ask......how do you feel about tentacle semen?"

"I hate having to rely on tentacles for help, but sometimes i have used the semen to keep myself going.......in a pinch" Ella said, subconsciously licking her lips.

"How does it taste to you?" xozz asked as a red tentacle came from behind her and started to coil up one of her legs.

"Tangy.......bitter but sweet at the same time........i guess it tastes good"

"Did you know that tentacle semen is innately tasteless and odorless?" Xozz said

"I dont understand" Ella said as the red tentacle creature wrapped around her chest and nestled itself against her breasts.

"Tentacle semen activates the tastebuds in your mouth which are most likely to stimulate endorphin production in your brain...so it's taste is unique to every woman, but it tastes 'good' to every one of them....the reason for this is that the tentacles want humans to rely on them for sustenance so that they have another form of control"

"Enslavement" Ella said as a serious look came on her face.

"Ella, if you had the opportunity to cultivate a crop which would be able to feed all of humanity, would you pass up the opportunity to do so?"

"That is differant, a crop is a plant.....humans are..."

"Humans are living creature, just like plants and animals, but tentacle creatures dont kill humans....in fact, they nurture them, allow them to feed and live"

"They killed almost the entire male population"

"In order to plant a garden, one must pull a few weeds"

"It isnt right...." Ella said as she looked down at the tentacle creature against her chest

"Life isnt right....but the tentacles bring harmony, balance which this world lacked"

"What about the purple tentacles....who torture their captives and make them feel pain?"

"Again Ella......some weeds must be pulled"

"What do you mean Xozz?"

"Each species has its own weeds....which will be dealt with in time.....but in the meantime, we are getting off-track."

The red tentacle slow crawled up Ella's neck as she tilted her head aside to avoid it's entry.

"Allow the creature to place itself into your mouth.....this is part of the test"

after some short deliberation, Ella tilted her head back towards the creature and opened her mouth slightly, the tentacle gently placed itself inside of her mouth and started to thrust in and out, parting Ella's lips.

"The Red tentacles are my own creation, taking the best properties from every race of the tentacle species, you'll find them especially nurturing, protective, strong, quick and intelligent......they are able to adapt to any human psyche and will be able to replace the human male as a companion."

a splurt of semen was ejaculated into Ella's mouth and it quickly activated her tastebuds, she closed her eyes as her brain filled with ecstasy from the familiar taste, even as she felt guilty.

"That is enough for now, Ella, ive got something to show you now" Xozz said as the metal cuffs released and Ella stepped forward slowly.

"That was the test?" Ella asked, with a bit of confusion on her face.

"your true test has yet to come" Xozz said as a a panel to the left of Ella and the monitor showing Xozz lit up.

Ella stepped over to it and walked onto it, her mind was feeling strange, but she felt focused and awake, perhaps it was the semen she had just ingested?

Ella stood on the platform as steam released from below and unlocked the mechanism, Ella was slowly lowered downward into the depths of the compound.

-----

"Ella, you are the only one who can save this world"

"Why me?" Ella said as crossed her arms and cupping her breasts, feeling the drop in temperature as she was lowered downward.

"You have the power of the angels, you alone can utilize that power and activate the demonic portal from our side and infiltrate their realm"

"How?"

"The Demonic realm was at one point the Angel's realm, and only a person with the power of the Angels can traverse into their realm freely."

"How do you know this?"

"Centuries of study, my own account of a demonic invasion into this world.....it didnt go well for us then and i am confident that if they are coming back, it will be to take this world as well and kill everyone in it" Xozz said as Ella started to shiver from the cold.

"These these" xozz said as a package wrapped in plastic was dropped from above.

Ella tore up the package and found her old leather pantaloons and Kris, along with the pants was a matching jacket, lined with soft fur and a zipper, tailored precisely to match Ella's chest size, Ella quickly put all of the equipment on and placed the kris into her pants along her side, alrady feeling more warm.

"My goal is that every creature in this planet live in harmony, Human and Tentacle will together go into the future supporting each other, mutually benefiting one another and flourishing as their bond grows"

"The Tentacles are parasites, who feed off of our energy, we don't need them"

"But they need you." Xozz said as the elevator finally stopped and a door in front of Ella was openned.

"I was created along ago to assist the tentacle species and manage the humans for them, they were a gluttonous race who treated their slaves poorly, they have made their mistakes, as has humanity in it's brief existence."

"What is down here?"

"My best kept secret, the key to your race flourishing"

Ella walked forward into a corridor, the soft coating of frost ahead along the path and the soft coating of snow on the floor crunched beneath Ella's feet as she started to see her own breath.

"You will enter the demon realm and destroy them, i will show you how, afterwards, you will come back to our world, we will destroy the oppressors of your race together, the Purple tentacles, the Black tentacles and the Blue tentacles, afterwards, we will gather the others and rebuild, working together under your rule, i will be your adviser for as long as you wish"

"How can i trust you?" Ella asked, starting before a final door which was covered with frost and icicles.

"Because i believe in balance and i have no sinister objective, my only wish to is restore order to this world, and if you can accept that.....your race will finally be free"

The door opened up to reveal thousands of vats filled with water which bubbled up through them, inside of the vats were humans......male humans.

Attached to their faces were breathing devices and attached to their groin were tubes and pumps, which were presumably harvesting them.

"In order for the human race to survive, the male seed is necessary, the circle of life must continue, the tentacles lack the foresight to see that even through their female slaves are all but immortal, accidents and warfare will slowly kill their captives, resulting in the eventual extinction of both races"

Ella walked over and put her hand on one of the vats, the glass was extremely uncomfortable to the touch, seeing unbelievably cold.

"Are they alive?"

"They are in a state of cyrostasis, they are alive, but their bodily functions are halted, they only need a minimal amount of air and food to continue functioning and producing semen"

"This is barbaric" Ella said as she wiped some of the frost from the vat, seeing the man's short blonde hair and unconscious face.

"It took alot of effort to find and rescue so many from the world, many of the men were killed, others like this one, were found wandering in the world, alone and scared....i saved them..." Xozz said as a small claw from the ceiling started to move over to a machine located on the side of the room

"You are torturing them" Ella said with some anger as she turned towards the monitor behind her

"They feel no pain, know no fear, they are at peace"

The claw picked up a small vial from inside of the machine and brought it to Ella, dropping it down into her hands lightly.

"What is this?" Ella asked as she looked at the metal vial, which was filled with cold, white fluid.

"Human sperm, concentrated and fortified with re-engineered semen, making the sperm exceptionally resilient and aggressive"

"How does it work?"

"simply release the caps on both ends and insert, then apply with the auto-raising plunger, i calculate that when injected into a female woman, there is a 99.99999987% chance of impregnation within 2 weeks, the semen is able to survive within the body inside of the fallopian tubes for almost an entire month, waiting for an egg to be released"

"This could repopulate the earth..."

"With women"

"What do you mean?"

"Each sperm has been altered to only produce a female child, though there are special vials which are kept in stasis for when the process of replacing these subjects becomes necessary, which i don't predict will need to occur until an estimated 5,000 years from now."

"So this is a facility for creating even more slaves?"

"The human and tentacle race are slaves to one another, with my help, we will bring the tentacles to heel"

"im not sure how i feel about this....." Ella said as she grasped the cold vial in her hands.

Suddenly, the lights dimmed in the room, and the neon lights of the vats was the only thing allowing Ella to see, a small explosion rocked the room a bit as the ground shook.

"What the hell was that?" Ella said

"An old friend......" Xozz said

"Ella, take the elevator back up and deal with this, ill make sure that this room is secured"

"What makes you think that i trust you?"

"That is your real test Ella"

Ella took the vial and placed it into her coat pocket and walked through the door, quickly moving back towards the elevator.

------

The Elevator rose to the top once again, the main monitor in the room was destroyed and smashed on the floor, Olivia stood across the room, her arms crossed as she watched Ella walk off of the elevator onto the floor.

"There you are, my delicious little morsel" Olivia said as she licked her lips slightly.

"I am nobodies morsel"

"I beg to differ"

"What are you doing here?" Ella asked as she stepped closer to Olivia, her hand on the Kris behind her back.

"Im here to take you back with me, to make you my personal plaything...it will be alot of fun....for me anyway" Olivia said as she uncrossed her arms and started to stretch her neck.

"Im not going anywhere with you....ive got to close the demonic portal"

"Im sorry, i dont know anything about this demonic portal, it is probably just something Xozz made up in order to trick you....speaking of which, i have unfinished business with that walking piece of scrap metal...."

"I wont let you destroy him" Ella said as she stepped into a stance and took the blade out of her pants, brandishing it.

"I do what i want girl, and nobody, least of all a human, is going to stop me"

Olivia put her hand forward and a small ball of energy started to form, Olivia started to levitate slightly and her eyes started to glow bright blue, a sinister smile appeared on her face.

From the shadows in the corner of the room, a creature leapt out and hopped in front of Ella, quickly flexing her dark purple and veiny wings and opened her hands to reveal sharp claws.

"This girl is mine!" the demon before Ella said.

"Alumae i presume" Olivia said as she continued to hover over the floor, elevating higher with every moment.

"That right, Matriarch, and if you know whats good for you, you'll leave without angering me"

"You have no idea how powerful i am, the power ive gained over the centuries is unmatched."

Alumae turned her head slightly back towards you.

"That vial, give it to me, now" Alumae said firmly.

Ella took the Vial out of her pocket and looked at it, pondering what her next move should be.

What do you do?

A. Put the Vial back into your pocket and prepare to fight Olivia and Alumae if necessary.

B. Give the Vial to Alumae Quickly and stand aside, looking for an opportunity to defeat Olivia if it arises.

C. Knock Alumae out from behind and agree to go with Olivia, if she spares Xozz (Allowing it to continue to produce semen vials)

D. Take the vial with you and RUN, get out of this place and let these three duke it out.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

B. But tell her that YOU will hold onto the vial yourself after Olivia is dealt with. Also tell her that no harm is to come Xozz. I don't trust Olivia, she is still holding a grudge about Lazuli's death. Alumae might be a demon, but I don't know if the place can stand a full out battle between the two, and I fear unless the angels interfere again or our holy power kicks in, we'd be hopelessly outmatched between the two of them.