What's new

Parabolic's "boxing with a blonde in the Bathtub" Game.

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Parabolic has released a game where you box a blonde chick in the tub, and not though DLsite, but though axfc.net, which is just a regular file upload site.

You can find a video of the game embeded on that page so you can look at it download it. The game is made in Unity and comes in 32 and 64 bit versions. If you don't know if you computer is 32 or 64 bit, try the 32 bit version first.

To download from axfc, enter the password purin into the キーワード box. Enter the CAPTHA into the 右側の英数字 box. You'll be taken to a page with an English "Click here to start download" link. Clicking it will take you to another page where you're download with start eventually.

Again the password is purin.

I'm still trying to figure out how to play this game. I get KO'd every time.

EDIT: It has become apprerent that this is the demo of a WIP

Last edited:

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Parabolic's "boxing with a blonde in the Bathtub" Game.

I don't get this game. Is it really hentai? I manage to knock the girl out, but nothing happens.

mifdsam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

According to the blog, there's a "high score" menu, from which you can select the nude option (which is kinda silly, IMO, I mean, who bathes in a swimsuit, but I guess it's so you have something to strive for)

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

According to the blog, there's a "high score" menu, from which you can select the nude option (which is kinda silly, IMO, I mean, who bathes in a swimsuit, but I guess it's so you have something to strive for)
Well, I got two different endings so far. One she gets knocked out and the other one she runs off the bathroom.

OP
Red Tape

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh god, what the fuck? Nothing happens after doing this. She just lies there happens until you press ESC to quit the game:eek:

Attachments

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This games seem to be like his previous one, nothing but just nudity.

Unless this one have some kind of trigger to unlock scenes is just nudity, a shame if you ask me this circle have potential.

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I get my ass kicked by her. How are you guys winning?

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I get my ass kicked by her. How are you guys winning?
It's really easy, you can pretty much flinch-lock her with quick punches, when out of stamina just move camera above and she won't be able to hit you.

OP
Red Tape

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out how to unlock the other modes that creator has blogged about?

deadmetle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty sure this game is a WIP.

OP
Red Tape

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score

4chan evidently loves this.

EDIT:Oh goodness...

Attachments

Last edited:

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Look at the end...

4 month ago,wonder if there is some secret thing in this demo to unlock this,or if we have to wait to see that awsome ending...

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

there is also another one

EDIT: okay it is the author himself,anyone get anything special,sometime when i defeat her,she stay in bath for a while and start fighting again

Last edited:

stuntcock42

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh god, what the fuck? Nothing happens after doing this. She just lies there happens until you press ESC to quit the game:eek:
Same experience here. Upon winning the first fight you can either let her escape or lash out as she's leaving the tub (which causes her to fall back in and get injured). Regardless, you get sent back to the main menu and the clothe/unclothe button becomes available.

Winning the fight when the girl is naked does nothing - she either flees (return to main menu with no additional content unlocked) or falls down (game gets stuck; use ESC key to quit).

A rough machine-translation of the developer's blog suggests that those two Youtube clips reflect endgame content which is not included in the demo version.

If anyone is really eager to experiment in order to unlock hidden scenes (which probably don't exist) then here are my notes on the game's memory structure. I already tried completing the fight with a ridiculously large score and a very small value on the clock; it doesn't change anything.

Guy's HP - 4-byte integer. Initial value = 419
Girl's HP - 4-byte floating point. Initial value = 819
Stamina - 4-byte integer. Initial value = 279
Clock - 4-byte floating point.
Score - 4-byte integer.

EggsnBacon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah, what about his earlier game? Where can I get that one?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This looks funny I have to try it out XD

edit: i remember his previous game, the one where you fight the same girl in boxing ring, there will definitely be no sex but at least there will be nudity if this game will be the same as the boxing girl xD

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This looks funny I have to try it out XD

edit: i remember his previous game, the one where you fight the same girl in boxing ring, there will definitely be no sex but at least there will be nudity if this game will be the same as the boxing girl xD
Im hoping that's wont be the same for his new game,either for him and for us...I guess his first game was a test...We have some video where he tried some Hscene,since he atleast tried to do something H,I hope he will continue ths ways to the end...

OP
Red Tape

Red Tape

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I took some doing because of how the site is laid out, but I found Parabolica's uploaded video gallery on Niconico.

While you can view embedded Nico videos all you want, you need a Nico account to view them on the Nico site. Which should be easy since Nico's sign up detects which language your computer uses... Which it didn't do 2 years ago when I made my account... boo.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't even know how you manage to knock her out.
She beats me up every time I try.